SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XXVIII

2.1K 123 55
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n and Hyeju ended up finding Haerin with the girls in their classroom.

"Babbbeeee!!" Haerin squealed as she got up to hug y/n-ssi.

"Hi, baby!" Y/n greeted her with a kiss.

"Are you all going to eat lunch?" Y/n-ssi asked as they cupped Haerin's chubby cheeks.

"Mhm, we're just waiting for Hanni unnie!" Haerin cutely nodded.

"BTW, have you seen her?" Minji suddenly asked.

"Yeah, I just saw her in the hall. She helped me straighten up my tie and everything," Y/n-ssi answered her.

"She what?" Haerin asked as her smile started to fade and she pulled away y/n's hands from her face.

- Haerin POV -

"Hanni-ssi fixed my tie. So it wouldn't bother you," Y/n-ssi answered my question.

The explanation made me feel better, but I didn't like the idea of people touching y/n-ah. Sometimes y/n was too nice for their own good... I didn't want anyone to take it the wrong way.

I was just starting to get comfortable with the idea of Hyeju-ssi and y/n-ah being friends. I wasn't ready for my friends to start getting comfortable with my y/n-ah like that.

"Oh okay," I whispered.

"Y'all wanna have lunch with us?" Hyeju-ssi suddenly asked.

"Who's us?" Dani unnie asked in a protective manner.

Dani unnie was actually very happy that me and y/n were dating. She always told me how cute we looked together and how nice y/n-ssi always is.

"The MA Team of course!" Hyeju-ssi answered her.

"Me, Felix, Y/n, Jaemin, and Hyunjin" She added.

"What do you think frog? Do you wanna join us?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked me as they cupped my cheeks.

My heart started racing at the sudden nickname. Y/n-ah had never called me that before.

I couldn't even answer because I couldn't stop smiling, so I just nodded.

"Good! Let's go!" Y/n-ssi answered as they interlocked our fingers.

We held hands into the cafeteria and I started to feel uncomfortable with everyone's stares.

Soon, we all sat down with y/n's fight team and began to eat our lunch.

"I wonder where Hanni unnie is," Hyein-ei suddenly spoke.

"Yeah, that's weird. You guys are usually all stuck together like glue or something," Y/n-ssi spoke up.

"I'm right here!" We all suddenly heard Hanni unnie say from behind Y/n-ah.

"Just went to get this," Unnie explained as she placed a water bottle in front of y/n-ah.

"What's this?" Y/n-ssi asked her as Hanni unnie took the seat next to me.

"You looked dehydrated earlier. Your lips were all chapped," Hanni unnie answered.

I turned to look at y/n's lips and they did look a bit chapped.

"Is that what that means?" I asked myself.

"Why the hell were you staring at y/n's lips?" Dani unnie asked Hanni.

"That's true. Why was she staring at them? Those lips are only for me to notice," I kept on thinking.

"Baby, are you okay?" Y/n-ssi suddenly asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Mhm," I hummed out.

Y/n then started to open up my water bottle and helping me set up my lunch, like they always do when we eat together.

I always found it really sweet when y/n helped me without me having to ask.

Sometimes, when I'm really stubborn, Y/n even helps me pretend like I opened things on my own. Y/n puts their hands over mine and helps me twist caps off or open kimbap containers.

It's no wonder I get jealous when y/n-ah gives too much attention to someone else.

I don't want to have to ask for help and feel all embarrassed.

"Oh, Haerin-ssi... you should try this it's really delicious!" Hyeju-ssi suddenly said as she put a piece of kimbap in front of my face.

- Y/N POV -

I watched as Hyeju tried to feed a piece of kimbap to Haerin-ssi and I immediately grabbed the chopsticks from her.

"Open up!" I told Haerin.

She cutely giggled and took the kimbap in her mouth.

"How's it taste?" I asked my cute little girlfriend as she chewed.

"It's slimy," Haerin answered me as she shook her head in disapproval.

"Damn, jealous much?!" Hyeju hissed as she snatched her chopsticks back.

I gave her a smirk and a wink. "Of course. She's mine. Only I can do that!", I smugly answered her.

I then puckered my lips, sending an air kiss to Haerin. She immediately cringed.

"Don't do that. That's so cringy!" Haerin whined out.

I sulked a bit at her reaction but giggled at how cute she looked.

You could always count on Haerin to be brutally honest.

Suddenly, Bomin, Yoon Sanha, and Eric walked over to our table with flowers and a stuffed animal.

"Hey!" The boys all greeted.

"Hey," We all all replied a bit confused.

"Kang Haerin-ssi," Bomin suddenly spoke and my heart sank to my stomach.

"huh?" Haerin hummed out, turning her attention away from me.

"We saw your debut stage for the showcase this weekend and you're amazing!" Bomin excitedly told her.

"Yeah, we wanted to welcome you to the school. So, please accept this!" Sanha said as he extended the flowers and plushy over to Haerin.

I took a deep breath and bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to get upset. While Haerin hesitantly grabbed his gifts.

"We have a football game this Friday and I would be awesome if you came to watch us. You know, be our personal cheerleader!" Eric spoke up.

I dropped my head down and clenched my fist, trying not to get angry at their admiration.

"I knew this would happen," I thought to myself.

I knew that once that showcase video went up.... people would start seeing Haerin's charms and notice her more.... maybe even start to fall for her too.

I had purposely avoided watching the showcase video... because I didn't want to get angry or jealous at the comment section. But I didn't expect 3 senior to blandly walk up to her and praise her like that.

"I'm sorry, I can't!" Haerin answered him.

My head shot up and I turned to look at Haerin.

"Y/n-ssi has a fighting tournament this Friday and I already promised I would go," Haerin explained... making my heart flutter.

"That's my girl!" I sighed to myself.

"Okay, well how about another time? You can keep my ball till then, so then you'd have to attend our next game!" Eric smugly responded as he walked up to Haerin and handed her his football.

"Umm, Okay" Haerin responded as she took the ball from him.

The lunch bell rang and the boys all bowed at us. "See Ya!"... "Bye Haerin-ssi"... the boys said as they waved Haerin goodbye.

"Well that must have been brutal to watch!" Hanni-ssi suddenly turned to tease me.

I shook my head in disapproval then started to clean up mine and Haerin's lunch.

We all then started to head to class, but before we all parted ways... Haerin ran up to me and kissed me. "I love you," She whispered against my lips.

I sighed of relief for like the 10th time and whispered back, "I love you too, frog."

We both gave each other a smile as we pulled away from our kiss then headed to class.

I could see the huge smile on Haerin's face from the sudden niceness of her seniors.

"Someone doesn't look jealous at all!" Felix suddenly teased as he put his arms around me.

"Yeah, you better start telling your friends not to hit on my girlfriend before you actually see me get angry!" I answered him as we started walking to class.

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.8K 53
Just Newjeans stuff, I guess 🐰👖 Read if you're interested~
32.4K 1.3K 37
When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blind girl listens to the monster as if she...
2K 84 10
"maybe in another universe..." short stories + imagines » i appreciate your support :) Start: February 10, 2024
23.5K 1.2K 32
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ's ᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ; sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. __ [𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝�...