SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XXVII

2K 126 84
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

"Come in. I can't afford any of you getting sick because of me," Y/n-ssi told the girls.

Everyone headed inside the house and raided Haerin's closet. Y/n offered their clothes to the girls as well.

"Here, let's take your socks off," Y/n-ssi said as they kneeled to help Haerin with her socks.

"How do you even put this on?" Hanni suddenly asked as she tried to put on a ninja like hoodie that y/n had offered her.

Y/n sighed then walked over to help Hanni put her head through the hoodie.

As Hanni's eyes started to light up and her heart started to flutter, Y/n-ssi noticed Danielle struggling to tie a scarf around her neck.

Y/n walked over to help Dani tie her scarf causing Danielle to blush.

By nature, Y/n-ssi noticed Minji buttoning up a fresh uniform shirt and walked over to help her as well.

"I'm not a little kid. I can do it by myself," Minji coldly told y/n.

"Neither is Haerin, but that doesn't stop me from helping her too," Y/n responded as they button Minji's sleeves.

Minji gave y/n a light smile, trying to not show her true feelings.

Afterward, Y/n-ssi gave Hyein some spare slippers and then cuddled up into bed with Haerin so they could all watch a movie.

The girls all ended up sleeping over due to the storm not letting up.

- Y/N POV -

The morning after the girls freaked out over the storm, I had to wake all the girls up so we could go to school.

"No, it's still raining. Let's just skip school!" Hyein groaned out, refusing to get out of my bed.

"Unless you want Minji to kill you then I suggest you get up," I answered her.

Soon enough, we all headed to school. Haerin was clinging to my arm the entire time while I did my best to make sure not a single raindrop fell on her.

The girls and I parted ways when we arrived on campus. We all headed to our classes for the first half of school.

"Yo, Cap! We're all having lunch together, you wanna join?" Hong Hyeju asked as we walked out of our classroom.

"Sure, I just have to check on Haerin first," I answered her.

"Mind if I walk you?" Hyeju-ssi asked in turn.

"Umm, sure. Why not?" I answered her as we walked through the halls.

Hyeju and I were walking over to Haerin's last class when Hanni suddenly stepped in front of us.

"Hi, Y/n-ah!" Hanni waved.

"Y/n-ah? Since when are we casual?" I asked myself.

"Hi, Hanni-ssi" I replied a bit confused.

Usually, all the Newjeans girls could be found by Haerin's side.... so I was a bit puzzled to see her all by herself.

"On your way to find Haerin?" She asked.

"Umm, yeah," I answered.

Suddenly, Hanni stepped up to grab my tie and I froze.

"Let me help you with this, Haerin won't like it if she sees your tie all loose," she said as she straighten up my tie.

I was a bit nervous that anyone around might take it the wrong way but I didn't want to be rude.

"All good now. Good looking as always," Hanni said as she pulled away and gave me a bright smile.

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond, so I just cleared my throat and said.... "Thank you."

- Hanni POV -

I was on my way to find the girls for lunch, when I noticed y/n-ah walking next to a familiar girl.

Lately, I had noticed Hong Hyeju had been spending a lot of time around y/n-ah. It seemed a little suspicious.

For Haerin's sake, I couldn't help but come between them

"Hi, Y/n-ah!" I cheerily greeted y/n, completely ignoring Hyeju.

"I need an excuse, I need an excuse!" I thought to myself. Until I noticed y/n's messy tie.

I walked up to fix y/n's tie and my heart began to race.

I started thinking of how close y/n was and how warm their body felt, even from just a few inches away.

Y/n cleared their throat and I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Thank you," Y/n-ah cutely said.

"Uhh, yeah" I responded a bit shyly.

Hyeju-ssi and y/n then walked around me and continued on their way.

"Anyway, I just need to check up on Haerin and then we can go eat lunch!" I heard y/n tell Hyeju as they walked away.

"I swear, you and your girlfriend are soooo cuteee!!" Hyeju responded.

"Crap!" I whispered to myself once I heard Haerin's name.

My smile began to fade as I realized I was starting to get feelings for y/n-ah.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 147 13
She, Pham hanni had a crush on her best friend kim Minji.. What if her crush confessed to her? What if is it real or... Is it? What if it's just a ga...
10.7K 738 27
Inspired by Twinkling Watermelon. 🐢 | Reminder that I'm not a professional writer so expect some obvious mistakes thank you. | 🐢
6.7K 458 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
5.5K 502 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...