It Was Meant To Be [A Fronnie...

By LonelyQuxnViolet

Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The New Girl
Chapter 2 - Raging Out
Chapter 3 - Secret Feelings
Chapter 4 - Relaxing
Chapter 5 - Friends
Chapter 6 - Bonding
Chapter 7 - Ignoring
Chapter 8 - Flashbacks
Chapter 9 - Violent Love
Chapter 10 - Falling In Love
Chapter 11 - Secrets
Chapter 12 - Just Tell Me
Chapter 13 - Reunions
Chapter 14 - Planning
Chapter 15 - Changes
Chapter 17 - Kidnapped
Chapter 18 - Torture
Chapter 19 - Confrontations
Chapter 20 - Mangle
Chapter 21 - Toy Chica
Chapter 22 - Recoveries
Chapter 23 -Apologies
Chapter 24 - Calming Down
Chapter 25 - Freddy's Secret
Goodbye Amazing People!!!

Chapter 16 - Splitting Up

757 29 23
By LonelyQuxnViolet

Ooooo bad stuff went down.

More bad stuff is going down!

More foul language, you have been warned.

- - - - - - - - -

Chica began waking up to a blinding light. "Good, your up." She heard a familiar voice and Toy Chica stepped out of the dark, smiling, holding a knife. Chica realized she was trapped, inside a cage. "Hey! Get me out of here!" She said and Toy Chica laughed. "Oh don't bother. Where you are is miles away from that wrenched pizzeria, where nobody can hear your screams..."

She glared at her, and spoke to her. "Why the hell did you bring me here TC? I never did anything to you!" Chica said, glaring daggers at her. Toy Chica growled at her, before shouting. "YOU TOOK FOXY AWAY FROM ME!" Chica stared at her, a bit confused. She grunted and saw her wrists were binding with chains, that were attached to the wall. "I thought you liked Goldie..." Chica said with a smug look.

Toy Chica rolled her eyes and spoke. "Oh please. I can like two guys at the same time." Chica growled, then smirked, talking to her. "Well, guess that officially makes you a slut." Toy Chica smiled, and put her hands on her hips. "Oh sweet heart, I take that as a compliment." She chuckled as she walked towards a door and spoke to her.

"Foxy won't be yours for long..." She chuckled evilly as she turned the lights off and began shutting the door. "NO!" Chica screaming, trying as hard as she could to pull herself out of the chains, but realized she may rip her hands off, like they were before. Toy Chica laughed and slammed the door shut, leaving Chica to nothing but loneliness and darkness.

Bonnie smiled as she wrapped her performance with Freddy. As they finished, they were greeted with cheers. Mangle smiled as she swung from the wires, not seen by any of the animatronics. She got inside the arcade, and was taking a few deep breaths. She took a second to stop the deep breaths before calmly walking out of the arcade, greeting the others.

Foxy turned to see Mangle, who was walking out of the arcade, smiling at Freddy and Bonnie. "Great performance you two!" Mangle said sweetly as the others noticed her. "Hey Mangle. Thanks, really appreciate it." Bonnie said, as she smiled at the others. Thunder smiled and got up from her seat and spoke up.

"I am going to get Chica. She didn't bring that pizza back." Thunder giggled as she dashed towards the kitchen. Swinging the door open, she looked around and heard nothing but silence. "Chica? Chica are you hiding or something? If you are, it isn't funny...We really want that pizza!" She said, as she looked around for her.

But soon, she got to the pizza stove and found a scrapped piece of yellow fur covered in tiny bits of oil. What the hell? She thought as she picked it up, and stared at it. Could have been anything or anyone. Yet, something was off. She looked around before noticing a torn apart bib. There we go! She thought to herself as she picked up the torn pieces.

Soon, it was back together, and it read: LETS EAT! Wait, Chica's bib reads that, not Toy Chica's...Something is off.

"Thunder?" She bolted up, and turned, seeing Foxy. "Lass, where is Chica?" He asked, worried about her. Thunder, staring at the bib wide eyed, spoke to him, a bit uneasy about the situation. "Someone..." She took a second to take a deep breath. "Someone kidnapped Chica."

Toy Chica smirked as she sat in the arcade. Mangle walked in with Freddy, Bonnie, and Angel. Toy Chica bolted up, and smiled. "Hey ya'll. What's up?" She said, giggling. Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy were in the corner, playing some air hockey. Freddy looked at Toy Bonnie, and something was off.

Toy Bonnie seemed dazed, or in a trance. Something is off about her... Freddy thought as Thunder and Foxy rushed in the room. "We have a problem everyone!" Foxy said as the others turned to them. Mangle and Toy Chica gave each other slight smirks, knowing something.

"What do you mean she is GONE?" Freddy said, pounding his hand on the booth where him and the others gathered. Foxy and Thunder explained the situation to them, how Chica's fur was scrapped of and her bib was torn in pieces. "I am not sure, but all I found was this scruff of fur and the pieces of her bib." Thunder said as she laid the evidence out on the table, for the others to see.

Toy Chica raised an eyebrow and spoke up. "Who would do this to Chica?" She asked innocently. Thunder looked up from staring at the torn bib, and growled at her. "How blind I am...It was obviously you and Mangle!" She growled, showing her sharp teeth.

Mangle and Toy Chica stared at her, seemingly looking innocent. "We were in the arcade, thank you very much." Mangle said with a hint of annoyance. Foxy stared at Thunder, speaking. "Thunder, relax, she probab-" He began before getting cut off by Thunder.

"No! I know for a fact that you did this! You flirted with Goldie, she probably took Chica and hid her!" Thunder said, letting out her anger from what was going on with Toy Chica and Goldie. Fredy sighed, letting his arms fall to his side. "Thunder, we can't just go around and make accusations like that without proof to back it up."

Thunder turned to him, a deadly glow in her eyes. "Whatever..." She purred, crossing her arms. Bonnie rolled her eyes. "I think maybe she went for a walk..." She said, crossing her arms, annoyed. An idea popped into Freddy's head and his idea turned into words. "Why not ask Violet and Mike to check the security cameras?"

Mangle's heart dropped. Toy Chica got that same feeling, and she tried to cover up, or convince them not to, without showing she knew anything. "I-Isn't the camera in the kitchen broken?" She said nervously. Thunder noticed her shaky and nervous mood, but didn't say a thing.

"You're right..." Freddy said, his voice trailing off. Thunder clenched her fists as Mangle spoke up. "Let's all stay calm." Bonnie nodded her head in agreement. "I agree with Mangle. All we have to do is look for her. Pretty simple." She said, smiling. Mangle nodded her head as Toy Chica spoke up.

"We should split up into teams. Goldie and Foxy, Freddy and Bonnie, me and Thunder, and Mangle you can be with Angel." Thunder raised her eyebrow and spoke up. "No, I want to be with Goldie." She said. Toy Chica rolled her eyes, speaking. "Well I don't want to send the wrong message to Chica if we find her."

The others nodded their heads as an angered Thunder clenched her fists together. She knew something was off but soon, each of the groups left.

Foxy and Goldie nervously walked through the woods when Foxy spoke to his friend. "What if we can't find my lass Chica? She is the one I love and I want her safe, with me..." Foxy said as Goldie frowned. He put his paw on his shoulder, and spoke bravely.

"Foxy, trust me when I say this. We will find who took Chica and where she is." Foxy smiled but then frowned. "Lad, how are you sure we can find her?" He said sadly. Goldie chuckled, speaking to him. "Cause I care about my friends too much to see you both break apart. And I will make whoever did this pay." He said playfully, cracking his knuckles. The two friends laughed as they walked in the woods.

Toy Chica and Thunder were watching the others head in different directions, worried about Chica. Thunder still felt uneasy about the fact that she was with someone who tried flirting with her boyfriend.

"I am happy Goldie found you. You two seem perfect together..." Toy Chica said, a bit oddly to Thunder. Thunder gazed at her, a bit shocked. But when she looked into her eyes, she could read what she was saying. That is when something popped into her mind.

Toy Chica rolled her eyes, speaking. "Well, I dont want to send the wrong message to Chica if we find her.

It all made sense to Thunder now. She was right! Toy Chica was involved with her friend disappearing. Thunder quickly pushed her to the wall, where she smiled deviously. "All y-you h-had t-to do w-was b-back off of G-Goldie!" Toy Chica said hauntingly, as Thunder stared at her.

Before she could say anything else, Thunder dug her claws into Toy Chica's face, as she screamed in pain. She smirked at the trail of oil and blood mixed together running down her arm. Toy Chica glared at her before kneeing her in the gut.

Thunder made no emotion, just a deadly stare at her. Her eyes began to glow a light red, signaling she was angry. She then dug her claws into Toy Chica's left eye, making her scream in pain again. "How do you like that bitch!?" Thunder screeched as she glared at her.

"Where is Chica!" Thunder yelled, digging in her left eye more. The more pain received, the more Toy Chica would scream. All Toy Chica did though, was smirk at the enraged turquoise cat."ANSWER ME!" Thunder roared before feeling a sharp and fearing pain in her neck.

The tight grip on Toy Chica was broken, and she dropped to the ground like a rag doll. She cradled her mauled eye and got up, pushing Thunder over. Mangle smirked as she yanked the hook out of Thunder's neck. She raised her foot above Thunder's head, and crashed down hard, knocking her out.

Bonnie could hear bloody screams and she spoke to Freddy. "We have to head back, I think that was Toy Chica!" But he didn't move. In the road, he found another oily ripped up piece of fur, and he studied it. "Bon, I'll be right behind you." He said.

She nodded her head and made a run for it to the pizzeria. Oh my god, please tell me that Toy Chica is okay! Maybe it was Thunder. Just let them both be fine! That is when the click in her head went off.

It was Thunder screaming, not Toy Chica.

The whole reason that Mangle seperated the group was to get them far enough away from what they were really doing. They were going to kidnap her and Thunder. Thunder was right! This was all because of that lousy chicken and stupid vixen! Bonnie screamed in her head, as she saw them.

"Ugh, she put up a good fight, I have to admit that." Toy Chica said, holding her mauled up left eye. Mangle rolled her eyes and picked up the unconscious Thunder, tossing her into a black van.

Bonnie ducked behind a truck, presumably Mike's, and heard them talking to each other. "So, I am guessing we go after Bonnie now?" Toy Chica asked, nervously. Bonnie could hear the knuckles of one of the two cracking, and shivers went down her spine. "Yeah..." Mangle replied back, glaring at Thunder, who Toy Chica tied up.

Bonnie covered her mouth as she saw the damage that happened to Toy Chica. She guessed that Thunder tried fighting her off, but Mangle must have come and ruined her escape. Suddenly, as Bonnie thought of sneaking away, a strong grip grabbed her wrist.

Toy Chica and Mangle could hear the mumbles and groans, turning their heads to the Chevy Truck. A blue bunny ear was tossed towards them, and Mangle poked it curiously with her foot. Soon, they were greeted by Bonnie tackling Toy Bonnie, blowing her cover.

Toy Bonnie growled as she started to choke Bonnie, who kneed her in the jaw in return. She was knocked back a few feet, before Bonnie was attacked by Mangle. Mangle continually punched Bonnie, trying to knock her out, but Bonnie was able to uppercut her.

Before she had the chance, Mangle dug her hook right into Bonnie's cheek, and she fell, leaving Mangle to kick her onto the ground. "Gee Bon, you and your old friend Thunder are both making me get my hook dirty." She said with a smug look

Toy Chica smirked deviously at Bonnie before grabbing chains from the van, towards the purple bunny. With one last breath, Bonnie screamed with all she had left before everything went white.

"FREDDY!"

- - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.9K 67
This is a sequel to the first book of 'They Are My Friends'. I recommend reading that book first before you start reading this book. :) •female reade...
6.1K 180 40
Freddy is the brother of Goldie, the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Bonnie is the brother and heir to the Fazbears Frights Attraction. When Fred...
94 2 6
Freddy was feeling like a little lonely boy every single day at work.... and home wasn't much better either. He had no friends to laugh with, no fami...
164K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...