Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE...

By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki is the adopted daugther of the No. 1 hero due to Sir Nighteye's foresight that he saw Yuki is the suitab... More

My Past
Entrance Exam
My first day in UA
Hero training
Class representative
USJ
Battle at USJ
Deku
The UA Sports Festival
Match and battle rivals
The Promised match
Two days
Hero name
Internship
Stain vs U.A student
Hospitalize
The truth about One for All
Exam
Everyones exam
The Encounter
Two Heroes
Training camp
A Heroes duty
The Lost
Into the Extella
Rescue Operation
Izuku Midoriya
One for All
My Turn
Dorms
Radiant
Target
Cooperation
License
Secrets
Debut
UA's Big 3
Sir Nighteye
Eri
Matters draw near
Shaken Feeling
Assault
The battle between Overhaul and Yuki
Future's Hope
Continue on
Remedial
Change
The Rift to another Universe
Meeting the two One for All
Comparing the two worlds
The Hidden Truth
Within her Memories
Collision of the two Universe
Special chapter ???
Band Decision
Everyone's Effort
The Gentle Criminal
U.A's Culture Festival
Glimpse of Change
Shoto's family
My Dream with the Predecessors
Class 1-A vs Class 1-B
Valentine special
Black Whip
Knowing my new found power
My Villain Academia
The Declaration of War
The Special Abilities Liberation Army
The Origin of Tenko Shimura
Reborn
Paranormal Liberation Front
December Breaks
Christmas Break
Endeavor Agency
Shoto's Home
Come Back to Us
Secrets of the Past
The Truth Beyond the Lies
Preparations and the Awakening
Reunion part 1
Reunion Part 2
Siblings
The Damage
The Aftermath
Born from Discourage
The Vigilante
Special Chapter : Reversal Arc
A Different World
The Past World
Different Happening
The Real Target
Reign of Fear
Ally from another world
Different Destiny
Villain's Kindness
Pain
Renegade Origin
Birthday Special
Darken Origin
Liberator
Villain Debut
Watchful Eye
True Feelings
Duty of a Liberator
Operation Liberation
Liberation
Pity
Realization
Reflection
Nightmare
Waking Up from a Dream
Darken Change
Darken Courage
Tears
Torch of Salvation
Healing
Meaning of Courage
Hope and Courage
Epilogue : Happiness

Yuki

111 3 0
By YukinaYanamoto

Yuki's POV
Meeting up in a secluded place is quite suspicious for a meeting place. I met up with Aoyama who asked me for help outside UA and from everyone's observation he seemed trouble as I approach his position "Aoyama, I'm here is there anything you need to tell me?" I asked.

"Shimura, I'm so sorry" Aoyama apologized standing there shaking in fear for some reason.

I felt a sudden familiar chill down to my spine as I face this evil myself "we meet again, All for One."

"Yuki Shimura, meeting you face to face like this is quite the thrill" AFO said with a grin of confidence yet chills.

I kept my confidence up yet feeling of burning inside "I won't let you go any further than this" I said with such cold expression "for many generations my predecessors stopped you."

"Oh? This is surprising. You are so much different than any of them... More like him" AFO mentioned his brother.

"Yuki, be careful" Yoichi said inside my head.

I let out a deep breath "off topic, but you knew why I am here, right?" I asked.

A grin form on the evil's face "yet you came alone, how unfortunate that your friend Aoyama betrayed you to you out here" he pointed "poor Yuki, alone and betrayed how fallen of a child you are."

I let out a deep sigh in relief forming a confident expression and lip smile on my face "who said I'm alone?" I asked. Aoyama then use his naval laser to blind AFO but missed it which was on purpose to be a faint.

Countless warp portals opened up from behind and cross from the other side were the heroes joining this final battle.

Taking off the coat revealing my official own design costume of blue, red and white "this time we will put a stop on you!" I said with courage as then Aoyama joined my side "thanks for hanging there Aoyama."

"Don't thank me yet, we still have to stop him" Aoyama pointed. "Right!" I sprint up and landed a punch on AFO however it turn into a duplicate "what?!"

The duplicate grinned "too bad Yuki, but I am in a better place right now. And someone is thrilling to meet you on where I am now" he said as it melts out.

Then as my punch came across a portal open up from below my feet, I saw my friends from behind trying to reach out but they couldn't.

As soon as I fell to the other side of the portal I use float as I touch my boots down to the floor and realized this is, "UA? Wait this place is suppose to be.." I then felt a strong chill when I saw clearly "brother?" I called seeing my own brother who is standing there.

Something strange happen to my dear brother he grins however this same aura is similar to AFO, "now we truly meet, Yuki" the voice is synch in two voices.

I started to breath heavily hearing this voice 'I'm too late, AFO had already took Tenko' I felt despair.

"Yuki, I can still feel Tenko" Grandma said inside One for All.

"Your brother is still there" Yoichi said.

I breath out calming myself 'thank you' I said in my head, "I won't let you get away with this!" I said to AFO but then I made eye contact "TENKO!!" I called out "I KNOW YOU'RE STILL IN THERE! JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER! I'LL COME SAVE YOU!!"

AFO grinned "ehaha, you save him? What a tragedy for you both siblings" he said "he already suffered a lot, and murdered countless people. You are only a fool to sacrifice your own life to save someone who will still be seen as a villain in this world."

I didn't waste time "Detroit Smash!" I hit AFO back as we ended up in a brawl "I wouldn't care! My brother deserves a good life! I will do anything in my power to give him a life of peace!" I grip as I landed another punch "I will save anyone who is in danger! I will save my family!"

A grin form as then I got hit back by a strong force hitting my back several walls before it stops as I sizzle in pain, "foolish as ever, I gues tragedy does run in your family" AFO said "such drama your father and how much he blames his mother for being a hero. Protecting by hating that only him and Nana Shinura would do."

I grit in anger "take that back about my family" I glared "I won't let you insult them any longer!!"

Meantime at Izuku's POV

"WHAT?!"

"You lost Yuki?! Find her!" I yelled on the communicator, "we found her! She's at UA but this isn't going according to plan" La Brava reported "Endeavor and the others are suppose to be there but somehow moved somewhere else. She's alone there!"

I grip the comms seeing I can't call anyone because they are handling their own villains, and I am facing everyone and support them as much as I can. Being a hero doesn't mean you have to be on the front lines, but be a hero who supports them.

"Prepare all support in UA for serious damage, this will be an all out battle!"

"Everyone who is hearing , I know you all know me as Deku who was a part of the League. But please listen..."

"I know all of you are either heroes and civillians. Heroes who put their lives on the line to protect others are fighting to bring back our future we all once believe they can and will save us, I know learning a dark truth doesn't mean we are worthless of your trust. But right now we are all heroes in this world not by wearing a costume or a cape but being ourselves supporting each other!!"

"Today we are all heroes in many different ways we support each other, times we all felt distress we put our trust on them. So please put your trust on us now! We are giving our all! These words are not only for us in Japan but for the whole world to witness and hear that we are still fighting back!"

I said my speech while La Brava is giving her all spreading this broadcast to the whole world"you're doing great, keep going. I won't let anyone interfere Gentle's heroism too", the speech and the battles of each hero is facing and how Yuki is giving her all fighting AFO, all of it are being broadcast to the whole world Live.

"Everyone out there! Know we are still fighting and we won't let our future he taken! Fight with us! We are heroes who will save the future we hold!"

I finish my speech as the broadcast of the heroes battle is still ongoing, I ensure everyone in the whole world witness this and hope to gain support from many.

Shoto's POV
Hearing that speech I know everyone in the whole world will listen, Midoriya has learned so much in Yuki's view. I learned so much on her too and I won't let that future she protected be destroyed at this very, Yuki is fighting her own villain. And so does I...

"TOYA...!!"

Yuki's POV

"How a failure he has become supporting the world with such false hope" AFO grins but with no anger but disappointment towards his former student.

I smile with confidence as I wipe the blood on the side of my lip "don't underestimate Izuku, he has a lot of potential. I believe those who I trust, never again be blinded by burden I trust my friends so right now those voices and bonds we have will be my source of courage!" Fist tight, burning courage and the generation of predecessors supporting me at this very moment all to my strength and power to each blow I endure and each hit I blow towards this evil only gives me more determination.

"How are you?! One for all only able to go 100%!" AFO questioned, I grinned as I use my secret technique "One for all 120%" using gear shift only enhances my speed and impact beyond normal hits. Then lower down and sweep my feet knocking my opponent to the floor as then AFO grab me by head and use my brother's quirk, my eyes widen as I use my quirk to reverse the effect onto myself then grab him by the arm then twirl around throwing him against the building.

I know I am destroying UA but this is also has a purpose to rebuild the future, the plan is to lure Tenko or AFO here in this endless regeneration. Power Loader, Hatsume, Yaomomo and the others to repair the damage to hold this battle even longer.

I grin "what you don't realize that every damage you make only repairs back like it never happen. And even if you try touching the ground again you will only fall!" I pointed. AFO look around and now realize the broken dome shield has shattered revealing the glass energy shield surrounding us through its crystal clear is the storm clouds rising even higher on great heights away from the ground.

"You outsmarted me many folds, Yuki you are pretty full of surprises" AFO got impressed "this is a fight to determine which future everyone will take. I the demon lord of this story and you the final hero of this endless tale!"

My emotions and power burst hearing these words "if I am that final hero then I will ensure everyone's future that everyone felt safe even so reality will always be in the way I will never be afraid to face it!" I power up one of my fist "to show no fear! I will shine the light to the future!" I made 150% of One for for All "RISING SMASH!!"

As I was able to land a punch out eyes met and what I saw deep inside those bloodshot evil was an imprisoned child, "Mom... Mon-chan... Everyone... Where did you go?! Please.. I don't want to hurt her... Yuki... I'm sorry..." A sobbing child was heard, I felt my heart sank hearing those cries as my anger fueled up grabbing AFO by the collar "TENKO! FIGHT IT! PLEASE HEAR ME! FIGHT IT DON'T GIVE UP TENKO-NII..!!!"

Tenko's POV

"DON'T GIVE UP TENKO-NII!!"

"That voice.." I mumbled I look up ahead and saw a child "wait..."

"TENKO-NII..!! YOU CAN DO IT!! FIGHT IT!! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL IN THERE!!"

My eyes widen who saw across that blank space "Yuki...?"

"TENKO-NII COME BACK...!!" Yuki yelled.

I felt my heart became lighted and my feet just start moving towards my sister "YUKI HOLD ON.. I'M COMING..!" I cried out "YUKI...!"

But before I could ran any further I felt a hand by my shoulder "Little Tomura, where are you going?" A strange white haired man wearing a suit stopped me, it all came back to me that he took me in nd made me the person in the present now. "Yuki..!" I screamed trying to break free.

Yuki's POV

"Yu...ki... Yuki...!" Tenko started to mumble my name.

"Yes, it's me! Please fight it!" I yelled but then I felt another stab on my stomach as I hit the floor and bleed a lot from the punch yet it is so sharp but I manage to heal it up.

"That was close..." AFO said "he really is a brat too."

I didn't waste time "SMASH!" I took a plunge punching by the stomach "Don't you call my brother a brat! I won't let you take advantage of him!"

Then so made a fissure strong enough and it tilts the place and felt gravity is unstable based on my costume how it billows the place is falling, "Yuki! Brace yourself!" Izuku called out "someone hacked into the system and generators are badly damaged!"

"Copy that!" I responded then use float taking advantage of the situation "Izuku! Evacuate everyone in UA! I will use this situation to make a heavy blow!" I explain.

"Copy, I will evacuate everyone. Over" Izuku cut the communication.

I float up high towards the sky as I felt every sensation "you can do this Yuki.." I said to myself then drop the float down as I grip my fist "STAR FALL SMASH!" I yelled out of my lungs.

With star fall smash the same power as Star and Stripe, knowing her sacrifice of New Order being stolen will destroy Tenko's body for as long he lives to suffer the pain. Landing the blow same as the impact of the fall it exploded and shattered like a glass ball.

I felt the impact of my blow feeling a bit drained breathing a lot, I look around seeing that the UA building is in shambles I felt sad but it has to be done.

"So clever..." A raspy voice spoke.

I heard tumbling sound of rocks as I saw AFO still stands "ehehe... I got rid of him" he said, "what..?" I said fearing of what he is saying. "Your brother... Tenko?" AFO mentioned with a grin "he is no longer here."

I felt my mind feeling dark and dazed but then it sent my into flames hearing that "LIAR!" I yelled as I sprint giving each of my emotions of anger and hatred on each punch I sent "LIAR! HE ISN'T! BRING HIM BACK!!"

But he just laughed "EHAHAHA... his cries are gone, and you fell to my grasp Yuki" he then took the chance to grab me by the neck "now return One for All to me!"

I kept choking trying to loose the grip "I.. won't..." I said as the grip tightens and felt warm tears trickle down my cheeks "Nii.. chan... Tenko... Nii... Please... Bro... Ther..." I called out "Tenko-nii..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
296 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
370K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
5.2K 335 10
With a fine bounty out there was nothing Izuku wouldn't do not to get it. It would after all mean a new beginning and a new life. Money was rouling t...