Harry potter and his life of...

By st0rmh3art123

The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He c... More

A/N
epilogue: How it all ends
chapter 1: the world hates me
Chapter 2: what is my life
Chapter 3: Goblins gave me asthma
Chapter 4: the slithery little snek
Chapter 5: I'm leaving *sassy hair flip*
Chapter 6: Harrys new digs.
Chapter 7: Uhm...a cake?-
Chapter 8: a yEaR iN dA fUtuRe
Chapter 9: fruit loops
Chapter 10: Alleyways are the best
Chapter 11: Deaths gift
Chapter 13: yipee cayay mothertrucker
Chapter 14: Do you really know me? sir?
Chapter 15: Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Chapter 16: My precious family
Chapter 17: People are weird
Chapter 18: What in the franken fuçk was that
Chapter 19: all eyes are on you
Chapter 20: Wow, my life is a actual shithole :0
Chapter 21: Coffee is love and life •_•
CHAPTER 22: is this...?
Chapter 23: you gotta be kidding me
Chapter 24: kid, please..
Announcement (not a bad one)
Chapter 25: Grandpapi
Chapter 26: Wake up babygurl
Chapter 27: Sleep coma
Chapter 28: What're you doin in my house?🥲

Chapter 12: 9&3/4

3.9K 118 38
By st0rmh3art123

I might have a panic attack if I don't write, so here you go.

NARRATOR'S POV~

It was finally September first and Harry was more then ready to arrive at Hogwarts- or more specifically, the Hogwarts library. Books were his one true love after all.

The boy with delicate features walked through the train station, expertly avoiding muggle gaze and moving towards 9 and 3/4. Standing in front of the magical wall was a family of very familiar faces- and hair.

The Weasley parents were sending their children to school.

Harry was hit with waves of nostalgia. The memory's he was getting were a mix of both good and bad. It made him want to cry as he remembered how they had died in his timeline.

A excited Molly caught the young boys gaze. "Oh! hello dear. Is this your first time going through?" she said with a warm smile on her face.

Harry's heart ached as he heard the sweet and warm voice. He had missed her dearly, as she had become like a mother to him in his past life. He thought of all the nights he had layed sleepless wishing-begging for her- for all of them back. His heart dropped to his stomach when he remembered that he would have to give her a answer, but he doubted that his voice wouldn't fail him.

He swallowed, trying to rid the lump in his throat. "Yeah, it is..."
He said, nearly breaking down from the memories. He couldn't let himself break down. He was the reason they were dead, and he wouldn't worry them with his trivial thoughts.

"Oh, don't worry dear! We'll help you get through then." Molly said motherly as she ushered him towards her and wrapped her arm around his back, rubbing his shoulder in a gentle motion.

"Alright! Fred, George, you go first!" She said in a authoritive voice that was somehow still comforting. The two older boys chuckled cheekily and went though the wall in a rush. Next was Arthur, Ginny, Percy, Ron and finally, Molly had Harry go through before she did so herself.

There it was, station 9 and 3/4.

Harry forced himself to snap out of his depressive state and continue on being cheery. He looked over and thanked Molly in a louder voice then he had donned previously.

Molly smiled at him "No problem, dear! Its my boys first year at Hogwarts as well, I hope you two might grow close and become friends. You seem like such a sweet boy." she said as she motioned over to Ron.

Harry gave a small smile and moved over to engage the freckled boy. "Hello. Would you like to sit together on the train?" Harry asked. 'My Merlin! Mini Ron was adorable!' Harry thought, trying not to coo at the tall boy.

"Sure! I'm Ron- Ron weasley. What's your name?" Ron said, his ears heating up and he scratched the back of his neck shyly.

Harry looked around calculatingly to make sure no one would hear his name. When he decided no one was watching, he said it in a smaller voice "Harry James Potter Peverell, nice to meet you Ron."

Ron's eyes went wide in shock. "YOU'RE-" "yup" Harry cut the boy off. He didn't want to risk people around him finding out who he was and swarming the group.
Ron practically glowed in excitement. "That's so cool!" He said quickly.

Harry gave him a close eyed smile that gave nothing away.
'If only you knew how it truly is to live like I have' Harry thought bitterly.

They got on the train and found a compartment after Ron had been suffocated in a bear hug from his parents and younger sister.

Harry showed the scar on request and bought a crap ton of food and candy for them. They talked for a little while before the door opened.

"Harry, there you are!" Draco said. "Here I am~" Harry replied in a sing-song voice while making jazz hands.

Draco only now realized there was someone else in the compartment. He fixed his clothing and controlled his face into a calm expression. "Hello.. I'm Ron Weasley, nice to meet you" Ron said curiously.

"I'm Draco malfoy, its lovely to meet you as well.." Draco said. Now you may be asking yourself 'wHy IsN't DrAcO bEinG a jErk tO RoN?' well, the answer is, in the few times Harry and Draco had hung out, Harry threw such casual threats into his words that if you didnt do a double take on what he said, you wouldn't realize that he just threatened everything you care about, and he may have groomed (casually threatened and traumatized) Draco and the other Malfoys into changing their beliefs on certain topic as well as their behavior to a few things. To put it simply, the Malfoys were more scared of Harry then they were the dark lord, but they had grown to enjoy his company at the same time.

Ron on the other hand, was surprised to hear the boys name. He hasn't had a issue with the Malfoys, nor with Slytherins, unlike others would believe of his family. They hadn't done anything bad to him personally, so he didn't mind them. But his family and others had talked as if the Malfoys were incredibly cold and rude, so he was surprised to see the youngest of them didn't seem to be that way at all. Though, to be fair, Harry Potter had been more of a shock to take in when you see his actual personality is far different from what you heard.

"well don't just stand there, sit down and eat" Harry said blankly to Draco. The boy listened and they had quite a time getting to realize that Ron and Draco actually didn't mind each other as much as they thought they would.

After a while, the door opened once again and in full view was a shorter girl with curly brown hair and honey brown eyes. The interaction wasn't much different from Harry's past life. She asked if they had seen Neville's toad, they said they hadn't, she left, and then came back a little while later only to sit down and join the conversation.

Harry was in pain. It hurt so much, too much, more then he was expecting it too. He knew that he would see them again, he knew he wanted to befriend them again, but what he hadn't known, was how much it would hurt to see them. He had lost them once and it hit him even harder then it did most of the other times he lost someone. They were a constant in his life for years, when he lost them, he lost his best friends, the people who got him through all those years, the people he considered family, when he lost them, he lost a part of himself, leaving a hole in his heart that could never be filled again.

Now they were both sitting in front of him, talking about Hogwarts excitedly. And Harry was not okay. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, he needed to let out his emotions- his pain. But he couldn't. He just stared blankly out the window, only talking occasionally. He was so lost that he didn't realize Athena was nudging his stomach from where she was under his robes. She could sense that he was distressed.

What did he do to deserve this? what did he do to be thrown into a world this cruel? was it his fault? did he deserve this pain? question's that would never be answered swam through Harry's mind freely. but one stood out amongst the other.

'Will it ever truly stop hurting?'

A/N: that was a darker chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Also, thank you for 200 reads, I appreciate that people would even be willing to read this.

Fun fact: Harry's scream when Sirius died was actually real, the actor that plays Harry had his grandfather die earlier that morning and it shocked the crew to hear him scream like that. (As far as I know).

Q/N: who is your favorite weasley? Mine are the twins.

Your dear dead inside author
-Storm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 64 7
After a fatal encounter with dark forces, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into a realm between life and death. Resurrected by forces beyond compreh...
26.2K 1.1K 22
[Book 5 in the 'Draco Malfoy' SERIES] Wanna know what the worst thing about time travelling is? Fixed points in time. Draco doesn't know whether or n...
49.6K 1.1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoy!) Harry, Ron, Y...
391K 13.7K 50
After the war was over, and Voldemort died, all death eaters were captured and killed except for a few who escaped the country before they were found...