CHOOSE DARLING - TAEKOOK X R...

By kimjia4161

"YOU'RE MINE Y/N ...MINE AND ONLY MINE" "YOU KILLED MY FUCKING CHILD Y/N" "I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET" "LOOK WHAT... More

INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS
BROKEN PROMISES- CHAPTER 2
FIRST ENCOUNTER - CHAPTER 3
BAIT - CHAPTER 4
VENGEANCE- CHAPTER 5
THE WEDDING- CHAPTER 6
TERRORIZING - CHAPTER 7
EATING FOR TWO - CHAPTER 8
MURDERER - CHAPTER 9
GRIEF - CHAPTER 10
MINE- CHAPTER 11
DEAL - CHAPTER 12
STRANGERS FOR LIFE- CHAPTER 13
NEW COVER
TRUTH - CHAPTER 14
FINALLY MINE - PART 15
LIVING FOR HIM- PART 16
KILLING HER - CHAPTER 17
MARKING HER- CHAPTER 18

THE UNEXPECTED - CHAPTER 1

529 10 1
By kimjia4161

Running as fast as she could, y/n dashed out of the campus right after she was done with her last class ...........she missed him too much ........as she made her way past the school garden and towards the main gate ............she saw him waiting for her ..............looking as handsome as ever as he smiled widely at her tiny figure .......

"JUNKOOK!!!!!............I MISSED YOU !!!!" she yelled while running towards him ............leaping on him , she quickly smashed her lips on him , earning a chuckle from  him ...........

"Hmm? but I was  hardly gone  for a week ?" he said now teasing her ............. with a pout on her lips ....she looked at jungkook with her eyes glistening ..........."Omo ........is my princess crying??? ............I'm sorry baby ........let me make it up to you.........I'm yours for the whole next month ok?" he said trying to stop her from shedding tears .......it broke his heart when she cried............he couldn't even tolerate the tears of happiness in her eyes ............

"promise ?" she asked as she cutely wiped her tears and  looked at him with hopeful eyes ............."yes baby"  he said while smiling at the baby in front of him............. "no more business trips then ?" she asked trying to be sure ........."no baby......no business......trips" ........if only she knew ........

With being the CEO of Jeon enterprises ......jungkook was a mafia.......a ruthless ,cold, merciless mafia .........but y/n didn't know about it ..........he wasn't even planning on telling her anytime soon .............y/n was innocent and hated violence .........so he decided to keep her in the dark...........everytime he went for missions ....he told her he had "business trips".........

He was pulled out of his thoughts when y/n hugged him, wrapping her tiny hands around his muscular waist ..........he immediately responded as he snaked his arms around her baby-like waist .....securing her while he put his other arm around the back of her head  to pull her closer .........sniffing her scent always made him feel heaven ..........

"Let's go baby .........i have  somewhere to take you " he said while pulling her  towards the car he had ........

As the drive came to an end ......he quickly got off from the car and ran towards her  side opening the door for y/n and signaling  for her to come outside .................as soon as she realised .............she started jumping around like a kid ...........HE HAD BROUGHT HER TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!...............

 He stared at her admiringly as she failed to contain her happiness..................

" I LOVE YOU KOO........THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!" she yelled as  he just chuckled on her behaviour  while  pulling her towards the main entrance .............

 IN THE EVENING :

She couldn't contain her happiness as jungkook now drove her towards her house to drop her ................They had spent such a good time ..........they enjoyed all the rides they possibly could and ate lunch at a lavish restaurant ........ jungkook even bought her  a  plushy ..............

the plushy ------------->

they were as happy as they could be ................but nothing lasts forever .......

As they stopped in front of y/n's house ............he took off his seatbelt and gave y/n a hug ..............after a few minutes y/n pulled out "bye kook ....I'll see you tomorrow" she said as she started to get out of the car..............suddenly she was pulled back by her waist as she gasped............pulling her in his lap he set a strand of her hair behind her ears .............."w-what?" she asked .........."oh baby you're forgetting something" he said while he licked his lips as he winked at her ............"oh right ........come 'ere"  she said while pulling him  closer   ....he closed his eyes ready to feel her lips ........but instead she just kissed him on the cheek and took  off running .....

"yahhh........Jeon y/n come back right here if you don't want to get punished " he got out of the car as he whined ..........."bye kook " she giggled as she stepped inside the house and closed the door behind her.......... oh god how did i get this lucky he chuckled to himself as he drove off to his own home....uh sorry.....*cough cough* MANSION . 

y/n couldn't seem happier as she got inside the house...............as she was about to climb upstairs towards her room .........."y/n-ah come here...........mom and dad need to speak with you " she heard her mom call out from the living room ......... without wasting any time she rushed towards the living room ..........."yes eomma ? you need me ?" ..........."yes sweetheart sit down "  ........she did as her mother told her..............

"So .....y/n today a good friend of ours came to meet us .......Mrs. Kim ...her son is the CEO of Kim Cooperations..............well.........while talking she revealed she was looking for a young lady to marry her son ..........and...um w-well......we.........."she stuttered ..............

"jagiya say it ...........why are you fumbling .......she has to do whatever her parents tell her to ......whether she likes it or not " her  father said sternly ........"we a-arranged your marriage  with her son " she admitted while looking down "y/n he is n-..........."........ "YOU WHAT ?!? .......FIXED MY MARRIAGE ?!? " she yelled as tears  welled up in her eyes "Y/N APOLOGISE TO YOUR MOTHER RIGHT NOW......HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT HER ......."  Mr. Choi  shouted as he stood up from his place ..........

" YOU PEOPLE CALL YOURSELF MY PARENTS......HOW COULD YOU???........YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING FOR MY CONSENT............YOU GUYS ARE FAILURES AT BEING PARENTS .........I HAVE  A BOYFRI-" she was interrupted when a harsh slap making its way on her cheek ..........." HOW DARE YOU CHOI Y/N .............WE FED YOU TILL DATE AND THAT IS HOW YOU TALK TO US !!??......BREAK UP WITH YOUR DAMNED BOYFRIEND ............YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY KIM TAEHYUNG WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !!"  her father yelled ............"jagiya-" her mother tried calming her husband "GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM ....TOMORROW BREAK UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND WE ARE MEETING THE KIMS AS WELL " 

y/n ran towards her room as  she still felt the stinging pain on her cheeks ..........she burst into tears as soon as she  got in her room .........break up with jungkook? how could she? she loved him so much ............. but it didn't matter................like her father said .............it wasn't her choice ............. so she stood up , still sobbing and collected all his hoodies and gifts she could find.............just the thought of jungkook broke her heart as she cried and cried.......... after collecting all of jungkook's belongings .......... she laid herself on the bed as she thought about today ...........all the good times they had  were now coming to an end.......their 3 year long relationship was now coming to an end........and she could do nothing about it..................she cried her heart out and soon................cried herself to sleep..........unaware on how her life was going to ........get ...........worse.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 2.3K 33
"Noona I am your Kookie, only yours." ___________ "I want something in return for keeping this a secret". He said look...
7.9K 508 6
" It's been 35 years without you. " __ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ฎ : romance, fluff, angst. ยฉ ๐ค๐จ๐จ'๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค - ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ
159K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...