[2] The Daughter of Nurse Joy...

By FantasyWriter345

After winning the Indigo League, Cora, Alain and Mairin are heading to the Orange Islands to pick up a specia... More

Valencia Island
Mikan Island
Sunburst Island
Navel Island
Moro Island
Murcott Island
Mandarin Island
Trovitopolis City
Trovita Island
The Power of One
Kumquat Island
Rind Island
Pummelo Island
The Lapras Pod
A Tent Situation
Pokémon Obtained Update
Upcoming Sequel

Off To the Orange Islands

2.6K 40 4
By FantasyWriter345

With the Indigo League over, the gang was now back in Viridian City. The gang along with Alise Joy and Prof. Augustine Sycamore were heading towards Pallet Town where Prof. Oak arranged a party for the celebration of the Indigo League participants of Pallet Town. Prof. Oak also invited Cora and her mom to come as well. At the moment, Cora, Alise, Alain, Mairin and Augustine were riding on the flying/dragon type Pokémon, heading towards Prof. Oak's lab. Cora was riding on Nuri (Shiny Charizard), Alise on Talia (Altaria), Alain and Mairin on Alain's Charizard and Augustine on his Garchomp.

"Sorry for making Garchomp and Salamence carry the food, Professor, Alain." Alise apologized to the Kalos Region Professor and his son.

Apparently, Cora's mom went a little overboard with the food. So Augustine and Alain brought out their dragon types to help out.

"It's alright. Just make sure that you share your food with them." Augustine requested.

Alise smiled, "Don't worry, I will." She promised.

"Hey guys, doesn't that balloon look familiar?" Mairin asked, pointing ahead of them.

Everyone turned to what Mairin was pointing at and saw a Meowth shaped balloon on it. At the bottom of the basket was a tied-up Pikachu.

"It's Team Rocket!" Cora gasped.

"Do they really need to show up at celebrations?" Alain groaned.

"They're probably there for Pokémon and the food." Cora deadpanned.

"Most definitely." Mairin agreed.

"Okay then, let's help. Mom, can you catch Pikachu after we free him? We'll take care of Team Rocket." Cora requested.

Alise nodded, "You got it."

"Alright everyone, let's go!" Cora ordered.

===================

"Pikachu!" Ash called out.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried out.

"Air Slash!" A female voice commanded.

White energy discs cut Pikachu free of the rope. But he ended up falling, he cried out in panic. Suddenly, someone caught his fall. Everyone below was surprised who it was: Nurse Alise Joy who was riding on Talia.

"It's Nurse Joy!" Brock gasped.

"That's Talia!" Misty added.

"You okay, Pikachu?" Alise Joy asked.

"Pika!" Pikachu chirped.

Then Talia, Garchomp, Nuri, Charizard and Salamence hovered in front of Team Rocket's balloon.

"You three had some nerve to disturb this party." Cora reprimanded the trio.

"Well of course. Where there's Pokémon and great food, there's no way that we can't miss this opportunity!" Jessie smiled.

Cora and Alain groaned at Jessie's answer.

"How about we show this trio what we do to party crashers?" Cora smiled.

"Especially if they're Team Rocket." Alain smiled, catching on.

"I won't mind helping out." Augustine smiled, "I won't let them ruin this party any longer."

Team Rocket flinched at their smiles.

"Those smiles are starting to scare me." James admitted.

"They don't indicate anything good." Jessie added.

"I agree." Meowth agreed.

"Nuri, Talia-"

"Charizard, Salamence-

"Garchomp-

"Dragon Pulse!" Cora, Alain and Augustine ordered in unison.

Nuri, Talia, Charizard, Salamence and Garchomp fired a multicolored dragon-shaped beam at Team Rocket's balloon which caused it to explode and send the trio higher into the sky.

"WE'RE BLASTING AWAY AGAIN!!!" The trio screamed before they disappeared into the sky.

DING!

The dragon types then landed on the ground. The passengers soon dismounted.

"Pikachu!" Ash called out.

"Pikapi!" Pikachu chirped as he jumped out of Alise's arms and then into Ash's.

"It's a good thing you guys came, or else Ash would have let out Charizard." Misty said with relief.

"We were glad to help." Augustine said.

"All of the food is now destroyed." Brock commented, looking at the overturned tables and smashed food.

"Don't worry. I brought some extra food." Alise assured them.

"That's a relief." Ash commented.

=============

It was time for the party to continue and the gang were now having some food.

"By the way, Cora, what did you get for prizes besides the trophy?" Brock asked.

"Oh, well I got a million Pokédollars-" Cora started.

"FOR REAL?!" The gang, besides Cora, exclaimed.

Cora nodded, "Yeah. I also got some more evolution stones, rare items and a few more Mega Stones."

"So Cora, what are you going to do now?" Ash asked.

"Hmm," Cora said, "Well I have been thinking about what to do next. And I've decided to head over to the Orange Islands." She showed them a brochure of the Orange Islands.

"The Orange Islands huh." Brock read the brochure, "You have to travel to different islands and there are four islands that have Gym Leaders known as the Orange Crew." He read the information given.

Cora nodded, "Yeah, but it's different. The Gym Battles in the Orange Islands differ from those on the mainland because the Orange Crew don't require challenges to actually fight." She explained.

"It sounds like an interesting league to compete in." Alain commented.

"If you're going to the Orange Islands Cora, I would like you to do me a favor." Prof. Oak questioned.

Cora nodded, "Sure Prof. Oak. What is it?" She asked.

"It's a package from Professor Ivy." Prof. Oak replied.

"I don't mind at all. What Island is she living on?" Cora asked.

"Professor Ivy lives on Valencia Island." Professor Oak replied.

"Okay." Cora put it in her phone. "Check." Then she turned to Alain and Mairin, "You guys want to come with me?"

"Of course," Mairin nodded,

"Me too. I want to battle the Orange Crew as well." Alain added.

"Espeon! (A new adventure!)" Kilala (Shiny Espeon) cheered.

"Togephriiii! (New adventure!)" Jevin (Togepi) smiled.

"How do we get to the Orange Islands, Cora?" Mairin asked Cora.

"We can get to the Orange Islands by a blimp. There's one at the airport, in Viridian City, that will take us there tomorrow." Cora replied.

"Great, we'll pick up supplies for the journey before we go." Alain said.

====================

The next day, Cora and the gang were all ready to leave for the Orange Islands.

"You take care of yourselves," Alise Joy said, "and good luck in the Orange Islands."

"Okay." Cora said.

Cora wore a new outfit that was made by her mom. It was a light pink short sleeved hoodie with a half a white Pokéball design at the bottom and a white long sleeve t-shirt underneath. She had a new pair of jean shorts. She also wore black leggings and tall black combat boots with light pink shoelaces. Her new backpack was a dark pink color with a red Pokéball design on it.

"Have a good time at the Orange Islands, Cora, Alain, Mairin. I'm sure you'll enjoy the scenery." Prof. Oak said.

"And good luck on taking on the Orange Crew, you two. I have a good feeling you'll have a great time challenging them." Augustine added.

"Don't worry." Cora started.

"We will." Alain finished.

The gang bid farewell to Alise Joy, Prof. Oak, and Augustine and headed off on their next adventure.

====================

At Viridian City, the gang picked up food and medicine from a convenience store, and then they boarded the blimp that would take them to the Orange Islands.

"Orange Islands, here we come!" Cora cheered.

The Journey to the Orange Islands had now begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.9K 51
A girl from our world had died from cancer. But then something unexpected happened; she was reborn in the Pokémon World as the daughter of Nurse Joy...
4.3K 72 18
As After indigo league ash has started his journey to orange league and win their championship we will see what will happen and what new journey woul...
124K 2.1K 46
Let's just get to the point. You go on a Pokemon journey through Kanto region. (Ps. This is a rewrite of my old Pokemon story. I wasn't really happy...
227K 5K 97
After the events of Pokemon XY&Z, Serena decides to go to Kanto with Ash to compete in Pokemon contests. While they're in Pallet Town, however, they...