SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XXIV

2.1K 124 29
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

After a long and emotional weekend, everyone finally got to get some rest.

Haerin ended up cuddling up next to Y/n on their bed. She had no problem falling asleep.

Meanwhile, Y/n was having a hard time falling asleep... the soreness and bruises from their boxing match had caught up to them.

But eventually, Y/n-ssi got some much needed rest too.

- Y/N POV -

When I woke up for school, I couldn't find Haerin-ssi anywhere.

I panicked and ran out the room super worried.

"Where is she?!" I asked Yoongi.

"Relax! She already went to school. Her friends picked her up," Yoongi responded.

I sighed of relief and then went back in my room to get ready for school.

On my way to class, I was actually kind of happy that Haerin had a social life. Unlike me.... all I do with my life is go to school, work, and play sports.

When I got to school, I walked through the halls and was surpised to find Haerin in her club room.

Minji and her acapella group called themselves "Newjeans"... so I was a bit surprised to see Newjeans in their club room so early.

I peeked my head in to see what was going on and Haerin immediately squealed.

"BABBEEE!" She yelled.

This was the first time Haerin had called me that. So, it made my heart flutter.

"When did you leave home? I didn't even hear you leave," I asked Haerin as she pecked my lips.

"We have a showcase coming soon. So, we picked her up at about 6am," Danielle-ssi suddenly responded.

"Oh... okay. Fighting!" I awkwardly answered as I felt like I had stepped some sort of boundary.

"Mhm, we have our first showcase of the new semester. I'm really excited! You're coming right? I really want you to be there. It's going to be fun, I promise!" Haerin suddenly started to blah out as she clinged to my arms.

"Frog, relax. I'm sure Y/n-ssi will be there," Hanni suddenly spoke up.

"Yes, of course. I will be there!" I agreed.

"Okay!" Haerin giggled out.

The room suddenly went silent. I felt so awkward with the weird tension filling up the room.

"Well, okay! We need to practice. So, come back after school," Minji suddenly said as she started to push me out the room.

"Ummm... okay," I thought to myself.

I wasn't sure if maybe I had interrupted something or maybe I had done something. I wasn't sure if I should feel weird about that odd interaction with Haerin's friends or not.

Ultimately, I just shrugged it off.

As I walked up to my locker, someone suddenly put their arm around me and I flinched.

"Relax, it's just me!" Felix chuckled out.

"Oh," I shortly responded.

"Heard you won a boxing match this weekend," Felix informed me.

"And how would you know that?" I coldly asked him as I opened up my locker.

"Hyeju told me," He answered me.

"And who exactly is Hyeju?" I sassed him.

"Her," Felix answered me as he pointed at a blonde girl walking down the hall towards us.

"Hi Captains!" The girl named Hyeju cheerily said as she threw a peace sign at us.

"Tf?" I thought to myself.

"Y/n-ssi, Hyeju here is the queen of flexibility on our team. She also fights at the same gym as you," Felix introduced us.

"I can see that... clearly she can't cover her face to have that big ass cut on her cheek," I coldly responded as I turned to close my locker.

"Nope, but you do. So I'm really happy that you've joined our team," Hyeju-ssi responded.

I sighed then turned to her and grabbed her wrist, pulling up her fists. "Keep your hands up like this at all times and you should be fine," I answered her then turned to walk to class.

"We have practice after school!!" Felix yelled through the hall.

"Yuuupp!" I answered him back.

I went through the school day like any other. My only concern was that I hadn't seen Haerin anywhere all day.

I went to my martial arts club after school and Felix made me teach everyone how to cover a punch.

It felt stupid to teach boxing moves to a mostly all teakwondo group.

Once club activities were over, I was heading out the campus when that Hong Hyeju girl caught up to me.

"Hey, you're dating that Haerin girl right?" She asked as she started walking home with me.

"Yeah," I whispered.... expecting her to say something fucked up afterwards, but to my surprise she just said, "You two looked super cute together at the boxing match!"

"It sorta made me wish I was dating someone," She added.

"Thanks?" I awkwardly responded.

Eventually, Me and Hyeju-ssi went our own ways.

When I got home, Haerin still wasn't back.

"Ohh, Minji called. They're staying late at school to practice for their showcase," Yoongi said as I walked in the door.

I sighed and didn't say anything in return.

The rest of the week, Haerin and I barely saw each other. That's until Friday, when I got my first jealous moment.

I was heading to my last class of the day when I caught sight of Haerin and her friends in one of the empty classrooms.

Haerin and Danielle-ssi seemed to be working on something together.... just a bit too close to each other for my liking.

I sighed and just ignore it then continued on my way to class.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell through the hall.

"Y/n-ssi!" The person yelled again.

I turned around to find Danielle in the middle of the hall with her arms crossed.

"You better be there at the showcase. Don't disappoint us!" Dani said in a cold tone then walked back into the classroom.

"What tf was that?" I thought to myself as I continued on my way to class.

After school was over, I headed over to my club and everyone eerily turned to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" Felix asked as I sat down to take off my shoes.

"What do you mean?" I asked him all confused.

"Isn't the music showcase today?" Hyeju asked.

"CRAP!!" I yelled as I put my shoes back on and grabbed my backpack.

I ran out the school, barely able to run because I hadn't put my shoes back on right.

My phone started ringing and it was my brother. I had 5 missed calls from him already.

"Where the hell are you?!" Yoongi yelled through the phone.

"I know, I know. I'm on my way!!" I yelled back.

I hung up the phone and started sprinting down the street.

I ran about a mile and half in 12 minutes. Rushing into the showcase building with a messy uniform and my shoes on the wrong feet.

"Ooops, messy uniform!" I said to myself as I noticed my reflection in one of the building's windows.

I then rushed to find a bathroom and started to tidy up on my uniform.

I had just switch my shoes to the correct foot, washed my hand, and properly tucked in my shirt.... when someone grabbed me by the collar.

"Where the hell have you been?!?" Minji yelled at me.

"Haerin is on the verge of crying and you're hiding in the bathroom?!?!" Hanni yelled too.

"I just got here! I'm just fixing my uniform!" I yelled back.

"Let's go!" Minji ordered.

"I'm not done!" I whined back as I tried to fix my tie.

"Trust me! Haerin's been waiting for you for the last 30 minutes, the last thing she's going to care about is your messy uniform!" Hanni said as they both started pulling me out the bathroom.

The girls dragged me all the way back stage and my heart dropped when I finally saw Haerin.

She looked very upset.

"Is this really my girlfriend?" I thought to myself.

Haerin suddenly ran into my arms, sniffling.

"Yup, that seems more like her!" I thought to myself again.

"I thought you weren't gonna come anymore," Haerin whispered as she pulled away from my embrace.

"Of course I was gonna come. I've been waiting all week," I answered her.

"NEWJEANS, 3 MINUTE WARNING!!" Some yelled.

"Okay, go sit down!" Minji said as she pushed me to leave.

"Y/n-ssi, wait!" Haerin suddenly said.

"Yes, baby?" I turned to ask.

"Just... your tie.... Here let me fix it!" Haerin nervously said as she walked up to fix my tie.

I turned to give Minji and Hanni a sassy look, saying... "I told you!"

"NEWJEANS, 1 MINUTE WARNING!!" Someone yelled again.

"Okay, okay. Go! We can't afford to have you miss our performance!" Hanni said as she rushed me off.

I walked over to my seat and got a slap in the back of the head by my brother.

"Way to go, dumbass! You almost missed their performance," Yoongi scolded me as I rubbed my head.

"Shuuusshhh," Someone sushed us from behind.

Suddenly, the lights started to deem again and the girls started to walk up the stage.

The song started playing and I turned to ask my brother, "I thought this was acapella?"

"Competitions are for acapella. Showcases are for singing and dancing," He whispered back.

I was in complete shock when Haerin started singing.

"Wwooaah," I thought to myself.

"Are they singing live?" I leaned in to ask Yoongi.

"Yes. Now shut up and watch!" He answered me in annoyance.

"NICE FOOTWORK!!" I whispered to myself as the chorus of the song came on.

The song sounded super familiar but I was too mesmerized to even bother to think about it.

"Hard to belive this kid got picked on all the time," I thought to myself as the performance started to end.

"Thank you all so much!!" Minji said as they all bowed to the crowd.

The crowd was really loud.

I was really cool that the girls were very popular, but I was more worried about Haerin's ears.

"As you can all see, we have a new member in our group. Everyone, welcome Kang Haerin!" Danielle said and everyone started going crazy.

Me and Yoongi looked at each other with a smirk before we started yelling, "KANG HAERIN! KANG HAERIN! KANG HAERIN!"

Everyone around us looked at us like we were weirdos, but the girls just laughed on stage.

"The new song we performed is actually a self written song," Hanni told the crowd.

"It's a song we wrote for a special someone," Haerin spoke up.

"Special someone?" I whispered to myself as I started to wonder.

"This person is always there and they always do their best to make us smile," Hyein said.

"And this person is You. All of you. We wouldn't be able to be here and perform for you all if you didn't support us. So thank you all very much. We love you!!" Minji explained to the crowd.

Everyone started to go crazy and the girls took one last bow before walking off the stage.

Yoongi pushed me to walk backstage and he followed after me.

"Y/N-AHH!!" Haerin squealed as we walked backstage.

I ran up to her and picked her up.

"You were amazing!" I squealed back.

"Did you like the song?!" Haerin asked as I put her down.

"Yes, it's a cute song" I chuckled out.

Haerin looked so cute being all excited.

"Were you nervous?" I asked in turn.

"The song was about you!" Haerin suddenly yelled in excitement.

"Oohh, I- I though-" I began to stutter out.

"The song started being written because of you," Minji suddenly said.

"Haerin would always talk about how you were always there for her... protecting her from bullies and walking her home. Even saved her from a fire," Minji explained.

"I didn't really save her from a fire.... it was just a coincidence," I responded.

"Bro, she put a canned soup in the microwave!" Dani exclaimed.

I sighed and turned to look at Haerin. "Is that how that happened?" I asked her.

"Mhm," Haerin nodded.

"Babe! You can't go putting cans in the microwave!" I exclaimed as I pulled Haerin into my arms.

"I know that," Haerin responded.

"Now...," She whispered out.

"Anyway, let's all go out to eat!!" Yoongi suddenly interrupted.

"Yesss, I'm starving!" Danielle exclaimed, making us all laughed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Jealous y/n-ah coming your way .-.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 643 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
6.7K 458 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
49.1K 1.9K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐒 This book contains violence, killings...
42.7K 1.8K 53
Just Newjeans stuff, I guess πŸ°πŸ‘– Read if you're interested~