SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XXII

2K 124 25
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

After the boxing match, everyone returned back home.

Y/n-ssi ended up taking another shower, while Yoongi went out to buy chicken. Haerin was just patiently waiting to get the company of y/n back.

- Y/N POV -

When I got out of the shower, I was surprised to have Haerin pull me onto her bed.

"Wooaah, everything okay?" I asked her as she crawled on top of me.

"Mhm, I just want a kiss" Haerin responded as she leaned down for a kiss.

I cupped her face and kissed her back.

Haerin deepened the kiss as she started to tug on my shirt.

"Are you okay?" I tried to ask as Haerin started to suck on my tongue.

"Is she okay?" I kept asking myself as Haerin started to pull up my shirt.

"Is this really happening right now?" I asked myself as I pulled her as close as possible.

Haerin began to drag her nails across my bareback and I felt chills running down my spine.

I started to get nervous and excited all at the same time.... but I wanted what was happening to continue... no matter how it ended up.

I held Haerin's hips as she sucked on my tongue then slid my hands up to help her take off her jacket.

Haerin didn't even flinch by my actions, so I slid my hands down to help her with her shirt.

"Stop! STOP!" Haerin suddenly yelled as she pushed me off her.

"Wooaah! Okay, I'm sorry!" I freaked out a bit as I put my hands up to let her know I wasn't touching her anymore.

"I'm sorry. I really want to... I do. It's just that....," Haerin stuttered out.

"I really want to too," I whispered back.

"But don't feel pressured. We don't have to rush," I told Haerin as I caressed her cheeks.

"I- I- I'm just scared...," Haerin responded.

"I'm scared that you'll wake up one day and regret your decision... I just don't think that I could ever owe someone that much," Haerin whispered as she got off me.

I pulled her back and cupped her face, pressing my lips on her's.

"I love you, Haerin. There's absolutely no reason for you to think that I'll ever regret being with you," I whispered against her lips.

Suddenly, I felt a tear rolling down Haerin's cheek. I pulled away to look at her and she sniffled.... pulling me back into a kiss.

"I love you," She whispered back.

"Most of the time, I feel like you love me so much more than I love you" She added as she pulled away from my lips.

My heart sank to my stomach.

I was too scared to ask what she meant.

- Haerin POV -

I regretted starting everything that was happening.

I wanted to feel what I felt the other night.

Feeling y/n's bare skin felt so good and the kissing was absolutely amazing.

I just wanted more.

But of course, I was scared.

I felt like y/n loved me more than I loved them.... I felt like I didn't know how to love normally.

All I could feel was this suffocating feeling that made my heart constantly beat irregularly.

It probably wasn't how normal people felt.

I started to get even more scared when y/n-ssi didn't respond.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah... yeah, just thinking that maybe.... maybe I should do a better job at being your partner. Find a way for you to get to love me just as much as I do... or at least close to it," Y/n-ssi answered in a sad tone.

"You don-"

I was about to say something when y/n suddenly put their shirt back on and gently pushed me off.

"I'm sorry. I think I need to go for a walk," Y/n-ssi whispered then grabbed their jacket and walked out the room.

"What just happened?" I whispered to myself as I was left completely confused.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 636 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
2K 83 10
"maybe in another universe..." short stories + imagines » i appreciate your support :) Start: February 10, 2024
2.3K 135 13
She, Pham hanni had a crush on her best friend kim Minji.. What if her crush confessed to her? What if is it real or... Is it? What if it's just a ga...
24K 1.3K 27
ㅤWhen Yokoyama YN and Kim Minji graduated, they were unrivaled geniuses in Hamlin. After graduation, YN gets hired at ADOR. Not expecting anyth...