Little Steve Harrington (Hiat...

بواسطة multifandoms23

Steve never really had a childhood, parents were never there so he didn't know what a 'good' childhood was su... المزيد

A/N
Noticing
Helping Steve
Finally Regressed
Telling the Adults
Making Room For Steve
Telling the 'Kids'
Rough Days
Bad Night
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Aunty Robin Babysits
Separation Anxiety
Misbehaved Steve
Late Night ER Trip
Joyce (and Hopper) Babysits
Doctors Appointment
Sugar Rush
Rainy Days
Uncle Eddie Babysits
Unhappy Steve
A Chaotic Day
Very Bad News
Regression
Clingy
Sick Steve
A Day at The Children's Museum
Family Getaway
Moving Out
Obsessed With Aunty Robin
Bruised Fingers And An Ear Infection
Warmer Weather
Mama's Weekend Away
A Day At Uncle Eddie's
BBQ And Pool Party
Family Picnic
Summer Fun
Sleepover At The Grandparents
Family Day

Swimming and Defiance

199 4 0
بواسطة multifandoms23

"Steve enough" Jonathan warns him. He was currently having a tantrum, laying on the floor kicking his feet against the front door. They were going to take him to a private pool and they realised that Steve didn't have any 'little' swim wear so Nancy popped out to go get some swim equipment for Steve. However, Steve thought she was leaving without him despite explaining to him that she's coming back.

"Mama" he cries. He was full on crying and was attempting to put mismatched shoes on his feet.

"She's coming back" Jonathan walks over to him. Steve went back to kicking at the front door.

"Steve enough" Jonathan grabs his legs. Not in a harsh way but to just stop him from kicking.

"Mama has gone to the shop, she's getting you some stuff so you can go swimming" Jonathan explained to him once Steve had calmed down a bit.

"Mama?" Steve points to the door.

"Yeah, she's coming back, ok? Let's go get ready for when she gets here" Jonathan helped him stand before going to Steve's room. He grabs some clothes and a nappy before heading into their room. He changes Steve's nappy before putting him into a blue sleeveless vest, a dark blue George Pig jogger and jumper set and a pair of dark blue George Pig socks.

"Ok, sit there, dadas just gonna pack some things" Jonathan tells him. Jonathan packs up his and Nancy's swim stuff whilst Steve sat on their bed and watched his iPad.

"What snack do you want to take bud?" Jonathan asks Steve.

"Hmm dat on' pwease"

"Alright" Jonathan packs some snacks and some drinks for everyone and soon Nancy turned up.

"Mama" Steve ran to her.

"Hi baby, we ready to pack your bag and get going?" She coos at him.

"Uh huh"

"How was he?" Nancy soon asked Jonathan once they said their hellos.

"He eventually calmed down enough for me to get him dressed" Nancy quickly packs up Steve's swim bag which was George Pig themed whilst Jonathan put Steve's shoes on.

"Right, come on then" the three of them bundle up in the car before heading down to the pool.

"Ah" Steve happily squeals as he got all excited.

"Yeah? You excited buddy?" Jonathan chuckles as they parked up. They get inside and into the changing rooms.

"Woah Woah Woah wait baby" Nancy quickly grabs him as he went to unlock the changing room door. They change into their swim wear and got Steve into a swim nappy before putting him into a pair of George Pig swim shorts and some George Pig arm bands.

"It 'old" Steve smiles as he carefully entered the pool.

"Ehh" Steve suddenly turned around.

"What's wrong?"

"Dis on'" he points to his eyes.

"You want your goggles?"

"Pwease" Nancy helped put his George Pig goggles on and they soon entered the pool.

"What'd you think? Pool to ourselves hey?" Little Steve was definitely confident in the water, they weren't sure if that was because big Steve was also confident when it came down to swimming.

"Hey, not the deep end without one of us" Nancy warns Steve as he looked like he was headed that way.

"Mama" Steve whined.

"Sorry baby" they swam for a bit and played some games with Steve before just chilling in there.

"Ready to get out soon?"

"Noooo" Steve whines before jumping in the pool.

"Race ya" Jonathan chuckles to Nancy as they raced in lanes. They do that a few times before getting out.

"Steve, time to get out, we can come back next week" Jonathan calls out to Steve, who was purposely not listening.

"Steve, we need to get out" Jonathan warns him. Him and Nancy give each other a look. Jonathan soon pulled him out of the pool and immediately put a towel on him.

"Nooooo" Steve whined. He was refusing to walk so Jonathan picked him up by his upper arms and carried him back to the changing room. Jonathan gets Steve dressed whilst Nancy got herself dressed and took Steve to the car whilst Jonathan finished up in the changing room.

"I think we need to go back to explaining what our listening ears are, right?" Nancy looks at Steve as she buckled him in his seat and gave him a snack and a drink.

"Hmm" Jonathan soon came to the car and the three headed home. Nancy passed Steve his George Pig dummy, cloth, teddy and comforter and he was soon asleep.

They get home and Jonathan sets a still sleeping Steve in his cot. They unpack the bags before chilling, which wasn't very long as Steve was soon up, causing chaos and pulling his toys out.

"Come, dinner" Nancy calls through.

"Steve, dinner"

"Steve" Nancy says as she walked into the room just for Steve to be playing.

"Mama Wook"

"That's wonderful baby, but it's dinner time" she grabs his hand. She sets him in his highchair before dishing the food out. They have dinner and clear up. Nancy starts prepping for Steve's bed time whilst Jonathan plays with him for a bit.

"Nana?" Steve asks Jonathan. It was routine now to call both Karen and Joyce before bed, he would have his bath, get into his jammas and then FaceTime Karen and Joyce to tell them about his day.

"Yes buddy, after a bath and jammies" Jonathan baths Steve whilst Nancy does some tidying up. Jonathan then gets Steve out and wrapped in a towel before drying him off and putting him in a fresh nappy. He then puts Steve into a pair of long sleeve George Pig pyjamas.

"Nana" Steve yells as he ran into the living room and dived on the sofa.

"Hey, we need to calm down, it's bedtime soon" Nancy tells him. Jonathan cleans up from the bath before joining Nancy and Steve on the sofa, waiting for whoever to pick up first.

"Nana, nanny" Steve smiles. They greet him back and he tells them about his day.

"You went swimming? Did you enjoy it?"

"Uh huh" it wasn't long until they had to say goodbye so Steve could go to bed.

"Nooooo" he threw his head back and kicked his feet. Nancy gave Jonathan a look over Steve's head and immediately went to make a bottle in Steve's George Pig bottle.

"Right say bye now" Nancy tells him.

"No"

"If you don't say bye, I'll have to end the call, do you want to say bye or not?"

"Buh" he barely looks at the camera. They both knew that Steve was being a bit naughty today so Karen and Joyce let it slide. Nancy ends the call and they both take Steve to bed. Jonathan passes him his bottle before putting a white cellular blanket over him.

"Night buddy, love you"

"Night sweetheart, love you" they both kiss him goodnight before leaving his room and shutting his door to.

"My gosh, what was up his ass tonight?" Jonathan sighs as they both sit down to relax.

"I have no idea and as much as I love that boy, I'm just glad he's in bed"

"Me too" Jonathan and Nancy chill for a bit, occasionally checking in on Steve before deciding to head on off to bed. They get changed before getting under the covers.

"I'm pretty sure that swimming has knocked me out, I'm so tired" Nancy chuckles.

"Me too, night I love you"

"Night I love you too" they kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

194K 4.2K 39
🪓📸🍂 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘦�...
212K 4K 37
❝how many times, dad! i don't do drugs. it's only marijuana. ❞ [gif imagines & regular imagines for every season!]
1 0 3
life itself is already a tragedy, what with all the issues thrown by her in a daily basis. but when you throw in interdimentional monsters, steve thi...
2.8K 67 17
in which a girl looking to reclaim her own strength and a boy struggling with finding himself and wanting to leave behind a life if toxic popularity...