The Marriage Contract

Von Unspokenlove12

Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playb... Mehr

1 - Troublemaker
2 - Broke
3 - No Money, All The Problems
4 - Ultimatums
5 - The Marriage Contract
6 - Dress Rehersal
7 - First Date
8 - Daddy Issues and Skinny Muses
9 - Infamous Birla and His Mystery Girl
10 - Its Raining Cats and Dogs
11 - A Hero, A Heroine and A Villian Too
12 - Just Like The Movies
13 - Fools in Love
14 - The Marriage of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla
15 - I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wife
16 - Heads is Me, Tails is Not You
17 - Manwhore with Morals
18 - Dreaming of Reality
19 - The (Ration)al Dilemma
20 - Playboy Goes To Work
21 - It's Not Just Yours, It's Ours
22 - Takeout Not Allowed
23 - So Many Damned Pillows
24 - The Wanton and The Violated
25 - Team No Sleep
26 - Camping Companions
27 - Some more S'mores Please
28 - Stormy Night Sleepover
29 - Gallivanting Around Town
30 - To Trust is To Honour
31 - A Complicated Affair
32 - Mr and Mrs Birla
33 - Risky Moves and Dancing Grooves
34 - Bidding on Mine
35 - Tug-O-Feelings
36 - A Wife Scorned
37 - Against His Will
38 - Food Over Flowers
39 - My First Kiss
40 - My First Mistake
41 - Do You Want Me?
42 - Blowing off Some Steam
43 - Coming to a Standstill
44 - Living In The Present
45 - Let's Play a Game
46 - Ice Cream Topped with 20 Questions
47 - The Good News
48 - First Day at Work
50 - Fits and Fitting Rooms
51 - Stepping into Paradise
52 - Pools and Plans
53 - Surprises and Dares
54 - Snorkerling and Solace
55 - Weddings and Old Flames
56 - Dry Spell
57 - Sticking Together
58 - Wedding Vows
59 - Secrets
60 - Reality Check
61 - Love Lorn
62 - Painting
63 - A Curve Ball
64 - Heartbreak and Hurt
65 - I Trust You as Much as I Love You, To Infinity
66 - The Trap
67 - Super Secret Spy
68 - Sweet Revenge
69 - A Storm Brewing
70 - The Contractual Obligations
71 - Gold Digger
72 - What's Mine is Yours
73 - Allergies or Afraid?
74 - Puppy Love
75 - A Slight Shift in Paradox
76 - Familar Faces
77 - My Guardian Angel
78 - Father and Son
79 - Dysfunctional Families
80 - All is Well
Epilogue - 3 Years Later

49 - Strip Tease

4.9K 283 30
Von Unspokenlove12

The entire day, from the moment he left his cabin, Abhimanyu had a bright smile plastered over his face. He felt good. Happy. Satisfied. Content. He greeted his patients happily, actively listening to their stories, laughing with them. No doubt he enjoyed his work, but today...it just felt different. Better.

He checked his watch as he entered his cabin to file the notes from today's consultations. 8pm. 2 more hours and he'd be able to go home. Normally, his back would start hurting, his neck would start to feel a bit of a sprain coming on, but today, he felt absolutely fine.

Abhimanyu had barely taken a seat on his desk, when he heard a knock on is door.

"Come in." He called out just as Dr. Manav, a junior colleague walked in, his eyes flirting on the edge of hesitancy.

"Dr. Birla. I have a question to ask you."

"Ah, Dr. Manav, what can I do for you?" Yeah, he was in a good mood and nothing was going to ruin it.

"I...I know I'm scheduled to work this weekend, but I...can't."

"And why not?" Abhimanyu looked up at the junior doctor, displeased by his request.

"It's Valentine's Day and my...fiancée and I made plans to go on a mini getaway. I was going to inform you earlier but it just slipped my mind. I'm sorry. But don't worry, Dr. Rohan agreed to cover my shift."

Abhimanyu pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well, if you already have your bases covered, what do you want me to say?"

"You are my senior sir. I know I should have talked to you before. Informed you. It was a mistake on my end, and if you need me to say, I will. I'll cancel my plans." He added quickly. "It's short notice, I understand."

"No, it's okay. You already made the plans. Why cancel them? But from next time, I would appreciate more than a three day's notice." Abhimanyu waved Dr. Manav off, unimpressed by his last minute plans but feeling a little bit generous. Especially where love was concerned.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, Sir! I promise to give you a two even three weeks notice next time." Dr. Manav turned on his heel to leave when Abhimanyu stopped him.

"Make sure to leave Dr. Rohan notes about your patients so he's able to attend to them to the best of his abilities. He may be attending to them in your absence but they are still your patients."

"Yes, yes, Sir." Dr. Manav nodded his head in understanding before exiting Abhimanyu's cabin.

~*~

After Dr. Manav left. Abhimanyu's mind kept wandering back to what he'd said. Shit. Valentine's Day was around the corner. And he had made no plans because frankly he did not give a damn about Valentine's Day, the day of love before.

Sure, he used it has a day of picking up sad, lonely girls who were easy lays but other than that, he could've cared less.

But shit! With Akshara, he strangely...wanted to spend it. Do what the guys —boyfriends, husbands, partners, normally did for their girlfriends, wives or partners.

Abhimanyu pulled up his calendar to see the Valentine's Day was this weekend. Which meant in exactly four days. And he had no plan set in motion.

Just as he thought of possible gifts for Akshara, his phone rang and a name flashed on screen he hadn't heard from in over 3 months.

Kairav Singhania.

His friend from college. CEO and heir to Singhania Industries. His best friend. Granted he lived miles away and was busy taking over the world, but still, he was Abhimanyu's best friend.

"Hey, Kairav." Abhimanyu spoke into the phone, but his mind still preoccupied by the upcoming day of love and his lack of preparedness.

"Hey bro. Where have you been? 3 months, no calls, no replies to my texts. Are you even alive?"

Abhimanyu chuckled. "Yeah, I'm here. What's up?"

"You tell me. I sent you an invite 3 months ago and you still haven't RSVP'd back yet. You are coming aren't you?"

"Coming where?" Abhimanyu frowned.

"My wedding! I'm getting married!"

Shit! Fuck! Right! Kairav was getting married and he had sent him an invite 3 months ago along with a neatly packaged box of sweets and wedding favours. And he has simply forgotten about it. Which the the maid must have thrown into the trash afterwards.

Abhimanyu slammed his phone onto the center of his temple in frustration, before putting the phone to his ear.

"You forgot didn't you?" His best friend accused him.

"Umm...no. Of course not. Work has just been busy." He lied, blatantly and feeling horrible doing so.

"So I guess you aren't going to be able to join me for my wedding day in the Maldives next week are you?"

"It's such short notice..." Hold up! Did he just say the Maldives? Just then the wheels in Abhimanyu's head began churning, his eyes widened at the weight of Kairav's words and he had his lightbulb moment. "Did you just say Maldives?" 

"Yeah. Maldives. Next Week. February 16th is the haldi and the mehendi and the wedding on the 17th."

He remembered Akshara telling him how she always wanted to go to the Maldives and with Valentine's Day around the corner, this was the perfect chance to make her dreams come true.

Damn. When had he started to think deeply about those sappy holidays only whipped in love couples celebrated. Of course he wasn't going just for Akshara. This way, he would be able to attend his best friend's wedding too.

"You know what? My calendar just opened up and I think we can attend your wedding after all."

"We?"

"Akshara, my wife, and I. I'll introduce you to her."

"What the fuck? You got married?"

"I did and I'll tell you all about it when we meet. And oh, Kairav, don't make living arrangements for Akshara and me. I'll do it." Yes, he would. He would make sure Akshara stayed at the best resort and could take part in the best possible experience which Maldives could offer her.

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'll see you at your wedding."

"Cool! Great! I can't wait to see you."

"Me too." Abhimanyu replied, his mind distracted by already imagining Akshara on the beach, in their private villa, sunbathing. Yes, that's exactly what he wanted.

Abhimanyu ended his phone call with Kairav and thought of the next hurdle he had to cross. Informing Sir about his sudden vacation plans and then surprise Akshara with the same. He was excited now and he couldn't wait to see Akshara's reaction.

~*~

"Akshara!" Abhimanyu exclaimed as soon as he entered their bedroom. He began taking off his jacket and was just about cuffing his sleeves when he heard her voice.

"Catch!" Before Abhimanyu had a chance to grasp what was going on, he turned to the sound of her voice and found a pair of her booty shorts being thrown at his face. He held the pair of her shorts in his hand only to look up to see Akshara standing at the frame of the bathroom door with the bright light filtering behind her, wearing nothing but a sheer cami doing nothing to hide the bralette and the thong she was wearing.

Abhimanyu's gaze moved down her body, the deep V of her chest, down to the V of her very petite waist and her long legs until he stayed fascinated by the 5 inch stiletto heels she was standing on.

Confidence, Akshara, confidence. You got this! Her brain cheered her on, just as nervousness began to take a hold of her. This was the first time she was attempting to be bold. She had been bold in the past with Abhimanyu, but that was just to tease him because she knew he would take charge as soon as she gave him a hint.

But today, she was the one who had to take charge. And not allow Abhimanyu to take control.

Abhimanyu watched with widened eyes as he stared at the enigma, the firecracker in front of him. Fucking gorgeous. That's what she was.

His eyes flared and his jeans suddenly felt 2 sizes too tight as Akshara sauntered over to him, swaying her hips from side to side, seductively. Floored. He was absolutely floored by the sexy siren in front of him.

"Akshara?" He gulped, as Akshara's hands went to the hem of her cami and she gently but in the most erotic way possible, removed the thin piece of scrap from her body and flung it towards him.

The cami hit his face and fell down onto the ground because his eyes were just staring, dumbfounded, and equally turned on to the strip tease happening in front of him. Abhimanyu did not even dare blink because he did it want to miss any part of it.

Without saying a word, Akshara stepped up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her mouth against his, in a riveting yet enthralling kiss.

"Did you eat dinner?" She asked him, pulling back from the kiss only to see Abhimanyu's mouth was still agape and his body frozen in one place, unmoving.

Akshara's cheeks flushed with pride and she silently congratulated herself for Abhimanyu's current condition. The power she felt at that exact moment by bringing the world's most eligible bachelor to his knees, leaving too stunned to speak was unparalleled.

"Did you eat?" She tried again, firmer this time.

"Uh huh." Abhimanyu replied, mesmerized by her.

"Good." She replied, "Because it's time for dessert."

Akshara crushed her mouth against Abhimanyu's again, but this time, she walked backwards until her legs touched the edge of the bed, bringing Abhimanyu with her. Abhimanyu watched in confusion and excitement as Akshara broke apart from the kiss and with one push of her finger to his chest, Abhimanyu fell onto his back.

Akshara climbed over him, and just as Abhimanyu moved forward to touch her, she shook her head. "Uh uh. Not so fast." She grabbed onto Abhimanyu's hands and pushed them above his chest, tying them in place with a satin tie.

"Akshara?"

"Abhimanyu." She bent down and slowly, one by one, opened all the buttons of his shirt, before moving downwards, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants and relieving him on the hardened tension between his legs.

She then moved upwards again ans knowing fully well that Abhimanyu was watching, his eyes flaring with need, she moved her hands to her back, unhooking her bralette and tossing it on the floor.

"So, how does it feel? To only be able to look, and not touch?" Her voice was sultry, just as she twirled the peaks of her darkened nipples with her fingers, as and focused her eyes on Abhimanyu, making sure he was watching.

Abhimanyu pulled against his restraints. "Careful baby, you are playing with fire. I don't want you to get burned."

"Burned? Hardly. You left me high and dry earlier this morning in your —sorry, our cabin. It's only fair to make things wet."

She then grabbed another satin tie and wrapped it around Abhimanyu's eyes, blindfolding him.

"Akshara?" Abhimanyu pulled against his restraints in anticipation.

Just then, he felt an ice cube being placed against his lips. At first the ice cube was refreshing but soon, it got cold, really cold, just as it began melting and the water ran down side of his lips and down his neck.

He then felt Akshara's lips pressing onto his, sucking the water from and around his lips whilst flicking him with her tongue at the same time, kissing him.

Torture. Being unable to touch her was absolute torture. That little minx of his was a seductress. And she knew of exactly what affect she had on him.

"How do you like this? Not fun is it? To be left high and dry? Just when you want more, you are left with nothing." Akshara moved the ice cube down his body; his chest, around the chest, at exactly the right spots as she continued on her journey to explore Abhimanyu's body.

She then kissed, sucked, suckled all the areas of hai body were the ice cube had been, making him hiss at the sheer torture of her touch.

She was going to drive him insane.

"Akshara...I have something to tell you." He tried his luck.

"I'm all ears." She said, as she caressed his nipples with the ice cube, making Abhimanyu hiss the touch, just before she covered it with her mouth, flicking his nipple before gently biting it.

"First open my restraints."

"Nope." She replied simply, before giving the exact same treatment to the other nipple.

The worst part about being blindfolded was that he wasn't able to see his little seductress Akshara in action and that was the real torture.

"So...how would you like to spend a week in the Maldives? Just the two of us?"

"Please Abhi. You can't trick me into opening your tie. And for your information, I don't like you getting my hopes up." She stared at him just before she took another ice cube and ran it over his navel, making sure he felt the hiss coming out of his mouth.

"No! Akshara! I'm not joking! A friend of mine is getting married..." Abhimanyu took a breather before continuing, "...near Valentine's Day." He looked up to see a small emotion of longing flash between Akshara's eyes but which disappeared quickly. "He wanted me to be there. At least for the wedding." But mostly he wanted to surprise her with a Valentine's Day present, the wedding was just an excuse. "I remembered you told me you wanted to travel to Maldives so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone? Spend a week in Maldives with you, and attend my friend's wedding?"

Akshara pondered for a moment. Valentine's Day. Of course. Wait, so was a trip to Maldives a Valentine's Day gift for her from him? It had to be. Or else why would he mention it? Abhimanyu didn't seem like the type of guy to keep all these fruity and frills day in mind for no reason unless it was to get into a woman's pants. But he was already in hers. So...did that mean he was indirectly asking her to spend Valentine's Day with him?

And why did that little piece of knowledge send butterflies racing throughout her stomach? Why did the information make her so damned happy? Elated?

"Wait! So we're going to Maldives? Like actually?" She asked, taken aback by his revelation. She opened his restraints freeing his hands.

Abhimanyu chuckled, shifting the balance so Akshara was laying flat on her back on the mattress and he was riding her, careful to not put all his weight on her petite body. He unwrapped the blindfold as well as freed himself from the restraints before looking down at her.

"Yes. We are going to the Maldives. So pack your bags." He grinned at her, happy watch her eyes light up in excitement.

He wasn't going to lie. Watching Akshara laughing, seeing her smile, being able to fulfill her wishes...it was exhilarating. Thrilling. He loved watching her smile, making her laugh. But, he loved it even more, knowing that he was the reason behind her smile.

And truthfully, he would do anything to preserve that smile on her face, forever. It was almost as if he was falling in love...

"So, where were we?" He bent his head and kissed Akshara on the lips. Kissing her on the lips was second nature to him. Whenever he saw her, his lips automatically sought hers.

"I...I don't remember." She giggled, biting his lower lip, innocently as her cheeks flushed.

Abhimanyu reached over to the his nightstand, grabbed a foil packet, opened it, sheathed him length with the condom, moved her underwear to the side before thrusting inside of her with one single push. "Here, maybe?"

Akshara gasped at the sudden invasion before relaxing just as Abhimanyu began to move. "Yes, definitely here." She sighed, wrapping her legs around his waist as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Let's get packing! Akshara's first plane ride! And a possible beach wedding?! Happy reading!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.6K 4.7K 49
An angry boy and a bubbly girl. Both of them have been going through some difficult times but their way of tackling the problems is completely differ...
709K 42.4K 50
#Book1 in Mafia Romance Series ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท "๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚...
59K 2.3K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...
26.4K 1.8K 42
She made him realise that even after having everything, love was the only thing missing in his life. He made her realise that she was also worthy of...