Who's that knocking at 4 in t...

Autorstwa samloubx

A fanfic based on a recent MGK. This story is based on a troubled rockstar and a girl trying to find her way... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 10

163 2 0
Autorstwa samloubx

I struggled to sleep last night.

I tossed and turned and all I could picture in my head was the look on his face as he begged me to keep the baby.

It was haunting me and I was really worried about him.

I was also nervous about having to spend time with his daughter this morning, I wonder what he's told her, so as an ice breaker, I decided to get up, get dressed, check my emails and start making breakfast for her.

I didn't know what she liked so I made the whole entirety of my cupboards, there was bacon, eggs, sausages, pancakes, toast, cereals, fruit and crossaints.

After I had finished, I placed a jug of water and a Carton of fresh orange juice on the table, now I need to pray she wakes up soon before it all goes cold.

Just as I was about to take a seat at the table, I started to feel really sick so I bolted to the bathroom to throw up and as I started wiping my mouth, I could hear footsteps in the spare room so I quickly washed my hands and walked back to the kitchen and took a seat.

"Hi" I turned around to face the girl.

"Hi Cassie" I smiled at her "My name is.."

"Amber, I know who you are, my dad told me all about you"

"All good things I hope?"

"All good things" she confirmed

"Come and sit down, I made you breakfast" I gestured to the table

"You've made the whole building breakfast" she started laughing "Thank you, this looks amazing, I don't think i'm going to be able to eat all of this" she pointed out.

"Don't worry, I promise I don't expect you to eat it all, I weren't sure what you liked so I made everything"

She started filling her plate with bacon, pancakes and sausages.

After an awkward 10 minutes or so, we had both loosened up a little bit and started to engage in general chat.

She started telling me about her school work, her friends and random things about her and her dad.

Then, we started talking about fashion and she asked to see my closet, so we spent a while going through handbags and shoes.

"You have a really cool style" she told me.

"Thanks!"

"Can I ask you a question?" she turned to me and I nodded my head "What do you do for a living? Like what's your job?"

It was clear she was asking me this to make sure I wasn't a gold digger taking advantage of her Dad, but I get it, they have to be careful about who they let in their lives and that's understandable, it made me melt how protective she is over him, the way she had spoken about him and watching her face light up, just showed the closeness of their relationship and how strong their bond was.

It really was a beautiful thing.

"I own a digital marketing company called, Let's get Social" I told her.

"That's cool" she responded and grabbed her phone.

"Is this you?" she showed me our company Instagram page.

"Yes, if you click on the link in the bio, it will take you to our website" I could clearly see she was trying to verify me "or even better, I have an idea, have you heard off your dad this morning?"

"Nope, not yet"

"Well do you wanna text him and tell him we are going into town because I need to collect paperwork from my office and I can show you around if you like?"

"YES! I'll text him now and I'll go and get showered and dressed"

"England really isn't how I imagined it to be" Cassie admitted as we were driving to my office.

I started laughing "What dya mean?"

"It just looks different"

"Have you been to England before?" I asked her

"I've been to London a few times with my Dad but that's about it"

"Yeah, this isn't London" I started laughing again "This county is called Shropshire and its apart of the English country side"

"Its really beautiful and peaceful here" she stated

"That's why I like it" I declared

"How long until we arrive at our destination?" she question

"We have just under an hour" which flew by, we sang more so screamed to my Spotify playlist and threw some occasional shapes, we conversated and took it in turn to ask each other questions as a way to get to know each other and soon enough we arrived at the multi storey car park of my office building.

"Cassie, I forgot to ask you, erm, has your dad seen your message? Or responded?"

"Let me check" she pulled out her phone "Nope"

"Right, how often do you get recognised?"

"Often, well when I'm with my dad, but I already thought about this, hence the hair scrapped back and the dark colour of my clothing, I tried to tone down my usual go to of bright colours and accessories, got to blend in haven't I"

"Okay, that's good enough for me"

"Wow, this is cool"

"Thanks" I told her "The view from the whole floor is beautiful, I'll show you"

When we got to reception, Izzy stood up from her desk to greet us "Hi Amber and random little girl" she looked confused.

"She's my"

"I'm her boyfriends daughter" Cassie told her

"You are?" I looked at her

"You have a boyfriend?" Izzy questioned "We totally need a catch up next time your in Boss girl"

"She's Joking Izzy, I'm looking after her for a friend" I reassured her and Cassie started laughing.

"Come on let's go and see my office" I ushered Cassie into the director of my office

When we arrived on my floor, Cassie ran straight to the window "This view is amazing, you can see the whole of well... Where ever we are" she paused for a moment before continuing.

"Amber, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, Cass, what's up?"

"There's a reason I asked you to show me your business" she was nervously looking down at her hands.

"Oh, so your not interested in my work after all?" I teased and she swatted my arm.

"He's my dad and I love him, you know and in the past he hasn't made the bestest of decisions and he's ended up down a descructive path and I don't want that for him"

"I know" I pulled her into a hug

"Can I just be honest with you?" she asked me

Oh god.

"Of course"

We both sat down on the rug.

"I don't know the full story as to what's going on with you or my dad but what I can tell you is that since the night he met you, he hasn't shut up about you. I want to clarify that he is single. I know he can be hard work, he can be really hard work actually and sometimes impossible to deal with, he has demons, but please don't write him off just yet, he's a really good person and I think the right woman could really ground him, all he wants is someone he can trust, someone who's there for him and be a family with, please hear him out"

I gulped, if only she knew how that wasn't just the problem, so I just nodded my head.

She gave me a hug this time.

"Let's go shopping!" she declared.

"Okay" I giggled.

What a day for me and my bank account, we spent majority of our time in selfridges and I ended up being talked into buying us matching Louis Vuitton bags, I don't regret it though, I really needed today, I can't help but think he left her with me for a reason though.

We got back to the apartment and there was still no word from Colson, so we ordered pizza and changed into our pjs, it was 18:00pm afterall and pregnancy is making me so tired.

The pizza arrived and we decided to put a re run on of friends which had us laughing in no time. I was starting to get a little bit concerned that Colson hadn't collected Cassie yet.

I hope he was okay.

I was about to send him an Insta message when the door opened.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
85.2K 5.1K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
167K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
24.8K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...