SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XVIII

2.3K 122 93
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n-ssi spent the whole week getting recruited by almost all the sports clubs. Y/n wasn't really interested in joining a club. Y/n felt like their only purpose at their new school was to protect Haerin.

That's until, Haerin-ssi joined a club herself.

Haerin joined acapella club with all her friends.

So, when Friday afternoon came around... Y/n-ssi spent their time wondering about the school, waiting for Haerin-ssi, and ending up on the roof.

- Y/N POV -

I was having a peaceful afternoon, just hanging out on the school roof while I waited for Haerin to finish her club activities.

"Hey, new kid" I suddenly heard a deep voice say.

I turned to find some blonde kid standing right behind me.

"Who the hell is this guy?" I thought to myself.

"I need a co-captain for the martial arts club. It's yours if you want it," He spoke not even looking at me.

"Co-captain?" I snickered to myself.

"How did you find me?" I asked him turning back to look at the view of the school.

"I didn't. You just happened to be at my favorite spot," He coldly responded.

"Why the martial arts club?" I asked.

"I saw your fight on Monday. It looked like you really knew what you were doing," He answered as he stepped up to stand next to me.

"I'm not interested. I'm not here to make any club look good or have them use my name to promote their club," I answered him.

He scoffed then chuckled.

"I have no idea who you are," He responded.

I looked up at him and he looked very serious. I then got up from the floor and extended my hand to him. "Hi, I'm Y/n" I introduced myself.

The guy shook my hand and said, "Felix".

"Well Felix, let's go see this club of yours!" I answered him.

Felix and I then headed down to the gym. As we walked through the halls, we bumped into Yeji.

"Ahh, see you've met y/n-ah!" She told Felix as she stopped in front of us.

"Y/n-ah?" Felix questioned her.

"Yes, me and y/n used to date. We're on casual terms," She answered him.

"Ah, Y/n's the kid Hyunjin always talks about!" Felix suddenly exclaimed.

"Yup, that one!" Yeji giggled out.

"Your brother talks about me?" I asked her.

"Mhm, he's constantly asking me to get back together with you or asking me how you are" She answered me.

I furrowed my eyes, filling with curiosity.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go show y/n-ssi the martial arts club. So, we'll see you later!" Felix told Yeji and we continued on to our destination.

"How do you know Hyunjin?" I asked Felix as we walked.

"He's my best friend," He answered as we walked into the gym.

A lineup of people were already in their fighting uniforms and bowed at Felix as we entered.

"This is y/n, if we can impress them then they'll join us as a co-captain. So, don't embarrass me!" Felix told his team.

After introducing me to the team and doing a light practice with them in my uniform, Felix and I cleaned up the gym.

When we were done, we closed up the gym and Felix turned to ask me, "I know this is very forward of me but I think you're really cool. Would you maybe like to go on date with me?"

I chuckled at his question. I was flattered really, but ultimately I responded... "I have a girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Let's just forget I said that," Felix awkwardly responded as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sounds good. But, I will take your offer to be co-captain!" I answered him.

"That's great!" He exclaimed.

I gave him a smile then waved him goodbye to go get Haerin from her club room.

I was almost to Haerin's club when I bumped into Yeji again.

"Ready for your babysitting duties?" She teased as I passed by her.

I sighed and turned to look at her.

"Yeji, what is the matter with you? We had this calm and mutual break up, why are you so damn mad about me dating Haerin?" I asked in frustration.

"Because," She answered.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at her. "Because?" I asked.

"I'd hate to think that I was just your type," She whispered.

"What?" I asked not really understanding what she meant.

"What do you even like about her anyway? I'm sure it can't be easy dating someone like her," Yeji responded looking she like was starting to sulk.

I sighed at yet another rude comment of hers.

"It's not easy to date in general. Stop acting like she's different than other people. As for what I like about her? Everything. She's extremely smart and cute and funny and silly and gorgeous and relatable and...." I began to speak in angry tone but by the end of it, I had lost track of what I was saying, smiling like an idiot just by the thought of Haerin.

I cleared my throat once I realized what I was doing.

"Anyway, I gotta go get my girlfriend. See you around!" I told Yeji then turned back around to walk into Haerin's club room.

I walked into the room hella confused as I saw the girls lined up and taking photos.

I went up behind the person taking their picture and mimicked their pose.

"Y/N-AH!!!" Haerin squealed out and skipped over to me.

"Hi, baby!" I answered her as I pecked her lips.

Haerin had learned to quickly nibble on my lip when I gave her quick kisses so she was a little more comfortable now when I pecked her lips.

"Y/n-ssi, this is Chaewon. She's the treasurer of the student council," Minji-ssi suddenly said to me.

"Ahh nice to meet you!" I told the girl next to me.

"Nice to meet you too," She responded.

"So, are you in the acapella club too?" I asked her.

She laughed and said, "No. I'm just here to take the picture and welcome Haerin-ssi to the club."

I nodded my head at her in response then turned back to look at my beautiful girlfriend.

Haerin had gone to get her packpack but it looked like she had gotten distracted by a book.

"Babe!" I said to get her attention.

She didn't respond.

"Haerin!" I said again.

The girls all turned to look at her, giggling.

"Haerin-ssi!" I tried again.

Still no response.

"Kitty Kang!" Hanni-ssi then said.

Haerin lifted her head and looked at her.

I giggled at her cute reaction.

"Your lover is talking to you!" Hanni told her.

Haerin then looked at me and began to giggle.

"Oh sorry, Y/n-ssi!" Haerin said to me.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute my girlfriend was being.

"It's alright, let's just go" I told her as I walked up to grab her packpack and carry it for her.

Haerin nodded then walked up to hug her friends goodbye.

"She hugs her friends too?" I thought to myself, feeling a little jealous.

I then waved the girls goodbye and bowed my head at Chaewon-ssi.

"Take care of her!" Minji-ssi said as we walked out the club room.

"And don't be a perv!" Hanni yelled through the hall.

"Never am!" I yelled back.

"Wasn't talking to you!" She responded.

- Haerin POV -

I was so excited about joining my first club. I was even more excited that I got to be in it with my friends.

I told y/n all about my day and what we did during club time.

I told them about the singing and the harmonizing and Minji unnie's deep voice. Before I knew it, we were already home.

Y/n-ssi hadn't said a single word on the way back home.

"Did I upset you?" I asked y/n as we took off our shoes to get in the house.

"Huh? Of course not, baby" Y/n-ssi sweetly responded.

"I was just listening to you and enjoying your excitement," Y/n added.

I started to blush by their cute reply.

"Anyway, Dani unnie is really good at singing high notes and Hanni unnie is good at vibrato. Minji unnie has a really deep and husky voice so she's really good with boy group songs," I continued on to share with y/n.

"Looks like our frog has a new interest," Yoongi oppa said from the kitchen.

"Mhm, isn't it cute?" Y/n responded to him.

"Yes, I really like the singing lesson today. It was so much fun and I'm learning how to read notes. We also did vocal exercises and-" I was sharing my day with Yoongi oppa when y/n suddenly walked up to me and started taking off my tie.

"Baby, let's go change and we'll hear more about your day during dinner," Y/n-ssi suggested.

I nodded in agreement and we both retreated to our bedroom to change.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.6K 30
"I know it's weird... but I love you." "W-what? W-what do you mean?" In the shadowy corridors of a professional realm, where a frigid and unyielding...
414K 16.4K 148
Newjeans oneshots. fluff and angst. *read at your own discretion cus some mature content will be present*
23.5K 1.2K 32
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ's ᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ; sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. __ [𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝�...
49.1K 1.9K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...