The Reunion (Part 1)

By Youlo182

Maya and Carina meet again after fifteen years without speaking to each other at their high school reunion wh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70

chapter 46

1.2K 33 2
By Youlo182

The next morning Maya got up at 7:30 a.m. to get ready to go running with her father.

She had kissed the head of the Italian still naked in the bed, before putting her pajamas back on and taking some clothes from the wardrobe.

- "baci"

The blonde had leaned in to kiss her.

- "I like the fact that sometimes you're not awake enough to speak English... Or ..." She'd lowered the pitch of her voice even more to speak near his ear. "During sex."

- "ti amo bambina"

- "I love you" she replied against her lips before kissing her.

The Italian had slipped her hand on the back of her thigh and had gone up under her shorts.

- "sleep instead of warm me up me DeLuca"

Her hand had fallen back on the bed and the blonde had kissed her again on the head before going to the shower.

Carina had woken up at ten and gone down to the kitchen after changing into her pajamas.
Mason had come downstairs a few minutes before and Katherine was checking to make sure she had everything she needed for Thanksgiving the next day.

- "oh no but that's not possible."

- "what is it?" Carina asked as she stretched and rubbed her eyes.

- "I forgot several things for tomorrow"

- "as soon as... Maya comes back, we'll go shopping."

- "thank you so much for your kindness"

-"how long will Lane steal her from me?"

- "you know she was his before she was yours?" Asked Mason

- "yes, well, now she's mine" she said as she stretched out her arm on the island after sitting on one of the stools and resting her head on her bicep.

-"You can tell him" he smiled machiavellianly.

The brunette had yawned: "I begin to understand why you and bambina spend your time to bicker".

- "bambina?"

- "Maya" she blushed and put her face to the island.

- "what does that mean?"

- "little girl... But I forbid you to tell her!"

- "You look tired" said Katherine

- "I'm dead"

- "you have to sleep at night" whispered Mase behind her mother's back, raising her eyebrows several times, before miming two people kissing.

Carina had gotten up and slapped his arm.

- "there was a time when you liked me."

- "there was a time when I thought you were going out with me"

- "did you really believe that?" Kathy asked with a laugh

- "yes... In a few years."

- "Don't dream, little head" replied Carina

- "do you want to eat something?"

-"I'll just have a fruit and an orange juice".

- "Are you sure? Don't you want me to make you something?"

- "no, that's nice, I'll eat better for lunch"

- "as you prefer"

- "they left at eight o'clock sharp?"

- "Carina you have developed a certain dependency on my sister, you might want to think about not dating her for a while"

- "yeah, well we'll see about that next July"

- "Mase, leave poor Carina alone, you can see that she is tired"

- "I could also sleep with my girlfriend at home at sixteen years old?"

- "I don't think so young man"

- "so this is so unfair!"

- "we'll see with your father, but first of all he doesn't know about Maya, and secondly he doesn't know about Carina either..."

- "hey but I'm not a lesbian"

- "in the meantime you are dating my daughter"

- "you have a point"

- "and three, if one of them gets pregnant I would be more concerned about their relationship than the fact that one of them is pregnant. And then if I can add a fourth point, if we don't let Carina sleep under this roof she's going to end up on the street"

- "I think Andy would take me in, but I have a preference for Maya..."

-"and I don't think Maya would be happy with you moving in with Andy either."

- "what if... What if I go out with a boy?" Mason asked.

- "Is there anything you want to tell me, dear?"

- "No, it's to know."

- "then your friend can sleep there"

- "but I like girls! Like Maya" he said with a desperate look.

- "wow wow wow! Maya doesn't like girls, she likes me. At least she better be" she said, biting into her apple.

She took her phone and took a picture and sent it to Maya.

Amore: that apple tasted a lot better when your lips were on it...

- "here I made you a list of everything that is missing"

- "thanks, I'll wait for Maya to get home and we'll go to the shower and probably run after lunch. Is there anything we need to start today?"

- "we'll just precook the turkey because it's big. And maybe a pie."

- "okay, will you wait for me?"

- "sure, I promised to show you"

- "what do you mean you'll go to the shower?" Asked Mason

- "What are you defending your sister's virtue? But i mean, of course not, we won't shower together... I'm sure your dad would love it!"

- "I was afraid ... Well, are you ready to meet Pops and Granny?" Mase asked

- "I'm a little scared, I wish grandma Gaga was here"

-"She'll be here for Christmas but she only comes every other year for Thanksgiving with us and this year she's with her bridge friends. Since my dad left us she's found a little freedom, I can't blame her."

- "It doesn't matter, we'll go back and bring you, little head" she said to Mase.

Bambina: it tasted so good after you bit into it. The best apple of my life. I miss you.

The Italian woman had a huge smile on her face.

- "Is that Maya?" Mase asked.

- "who else?"

- "I hope a girl will read my messages like this too, with this huge smile"

- "I'm sure it will happen, you and your sister are a real catch"

At about a quarter past eleven, Lane and Maya were finally home.

-"We were starting to worry," said Katherine.

-"We've caught up my late..." Maya replied scarlet, sweating as she walked through the kitchen door first.

- "you're all red bam- Maya!" Carina said as she got up and came to meet her.

- "It's okay, don't worry" she replied as the Italian's hands were placed on her face.

- "We had a good run!" Made Lane by entering in his turn, without an ounce of sweat, while the hands of the brunette left the face of her girlfriend.

-"Sit down" Carina had then said to Maya

-"No, it's okay."

- "Ora!" [Now]

Lane, Katherine and Mase had looked up at the Italian and the sprinter who were looking into each other's eyes, neither of them smiling and the blonde sat back, making Maya's father raise his eyebrows.

-"I'm going to bring Carina to the trainings, we need someone who is firm like that! They're going to run right by your future students."

Carina had given a polite smile but deep inside she felt like cursing him with all the worst words of the Italian and English language combined.

She had gone to the refrigerator and brought back a bottle of water for Maya.

-"Drink" she said in a softer tone so as not to show Lane that she had so much power over Maya.

The blonde looked at her and took the bottle. In reality she was thirsty.

"We have some Thanksgiving shopping to do after dinner."

Carina's hand was itching to run her fingers against the back of Maya's neck, to loosen the little hairs that had stuck to her skin or to massage her neck, but she couldn't do that in front of Lane.

-"I'm going to go take my shower," Maya said after several minutes, getting up.

-"I'm going to go upstairs too, so I can do mine right after."

The two girls had gone upstairs in silence and Carina had caught up with the blonde by the hand once in the room before putting her hands on her hips and sticking her to the wall.

"Love, I'm literally dripping."

- "I missed you too much" Carina replied as she came to kiss her neck.

- "no but..."

The Italian had moved her head to the other side of the blonde to kiss her on the opposite side.

"Car..."

She had come to kiss her on the lips and slipped her hand into her leggings.

- "you don't want me?" Asked the brunette a little offended.

-"I'm so tired, believe me I think it would be necrophilia at this level. I need a shower to relax my muscles".

- "I really want to relax you"

Carina had come to kiss her on the lips, before moving her hand against her crotch.

Her second hand was on Maya's cheek and she had felt a tear come down the back of her hand.

"Bambina?" She said as she stepped back.

-"Excuse me, I'm exhausted."

- "how many miles did he make you run?"

- "about sixty... It wasn't a joke when I said I was catching up..."

- "but he's crazy !" Said Carina by withdrawing her hand from the leggings of the blonde.

She had taken her hand and accompanied her to sit down.

- "no scene please my love" made the blonde while passing her hand on the cheek of her girlfriend who was crouched in front of her.
"I just want a hot shower to relax my muscles and finish with a cold shower because I think it will do good so much I hurt everywhere"

The Italian had put her knees on the ground and approached Maya's face. She had put her hands on her cheeks still warm and red and had come to stick her face to hers, their nose stuck to each other on their respective cheek and she had spoken against her lips.

-"Tonight I'll give you a massage, a long massage, and then I'll make love to you, tonight you'll be a real princess, I'll take good care of you."

The blonde had brought her buttocks to the edge of the bed and had slipped off it at the same time Carina had rested on her heels. The buttocks of Maya had come to place themselves on the thighs of the Italian who had then come to kiss her delicately.

-"My grandparents will be there..."

-"I don't care, as soon as we go to bed... I'll make you forget all your pain".

- "I love you" whispered the blonde before the brunette took her in her arms.

After a moment of hugging each other they got up and Maya went to the shower.
When Carina had been there in her turn and that she had returned in the room, the eyes of Maya had fallen on her body and she had raised the eyebrows by having lost the word.

- "What's wrong?"

But the only answer she had gotten was Maya's gaze as she did the elevator on her body.

"It's positive I hope."

- "for -for -why, well uh ... How, uh I ... Uh..." Fit she had an insecure voice.

- "your grandparents are coming and it's not Grandma Gaga, so I want to make a good impression."

- "you, you, you want, you want them to fall in love with you?"

- "no, just you for this one. And it seems to me to be going well... And then you have to hide a hickey that my girlfriend gave me..."

Carina wore a burgundy shirt with a black border at the buttons and straight pants that reached above the ankle, the shirt in her pants. The whole belted.

"So you like me?"

- "Seriously, what, what can you, me, find me?"

- "you'll have to find the use of speech again, and I assure you that you are the most attractive being on this planet and this probably until Mars and beyond... And I'm not talking about your kindness, your big heart and your talents..." She had walked up to the blonde and tugged at the bottom of her sweater, "... In bed."

The blonde had just kissed her. Currently she didn't know how to form words.

"I would have loved to see you, looking at me in that outfit, if we hadn't been a couple."

-"I, I, would have probably, probably asked you to, to marry me"

- "ah totally! And not here?!" She laughed.

Soon after, the family had eaten lunch and by two-thirty, Maya and Carina had gone to the supermarket.

On the way back, the blonde had her hand on the Italian's thigh, which she was caressing, and they were listening to the radio.

The song The Power of Love by Céline Dion was playing and Maya had started to sing.

'The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling by like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your whole body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake'

Carina had turned her head and looked at the blonde. Her eyebrows had risen and she had swallowed.

'Cause I'm your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms
When the world outside's too much to take
That all ends when I'm with you'

Maya had turned her eyes and sang the chorus as if her life depended on it, putting her heart into it. She had even changed the 'man' to 'woman'.

- "What?!" Carina said in amazement.

'Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side'

'Cause I'm your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear suddenly
The feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away

'Cause I'm your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The power of love
The power of love

Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The power of love

As I look in your eyes

The power of love'

"Since when do you sing like that?" Carina asked in shock with the look of a child at a Christmas present.

- "probably since forever."

-"Maya, why do I hear that you have the voice of an angel when we've been dating for over two months. More than three that we've lived together and more than six that we've known each other?" She asked as if she was in front of her idol, her eyes more in love than ever, filled with thousands of stars.

- "I don't know,... I do not like to make a spectacle of myself ... Already the race... And then I do not sing that good"

- "that good ?!... it's my turn to find out how to propose to you"

The blonde had brought their joined hands to her mouth and she had kissed the back of Carina's hand.

- "totally."

- "no, but, bambina, you, well, you, you have the voice of an angel and, and on top of that... You know Celine Dion by heart".

- "you'd be surprised"

- "the surprises coming from you are always the best... Sing again".

- "I'm not a jukebox... And I like to be accompanied by music..."

The brunette had brought her second hand to the radio knob and looked for something else. She had come across the beginning of Eternal Flame, the cover of Atomic Kitten. She had looked at the blonde with a huge smile that showed all her teeth, so Maya had started to sing along, moving her head in rhythm to clown around because she was not at all comfortable.

'Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming?
Or is this burning (burning) an eternal flame?

Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling, oh

Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
And then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling, oh

Close your eyes, give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Oh (an eternal flame)

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand? Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

Close your eyes, give me your hand...'

- "you know I'll probably ask you to sing every day now?!"

- "oh nooo"

- "ohh yes!"

Soon after they had arrived and unloaded the car.

"No but I made the discovery of the century!!!"

- "What?" Katherine asked.

- "I didn't know Maya had the most beautiful voice in the world!"

- "oh did you hear Maya sing?" Asked Kathy. "Since she was thirteen she only sings in the shower."

- "no but she has a voice to die for!" Whispered the brunette to her girlfriend's mother.

-"I know she has a wonderful voice ... But it was her father who won the talent show... She chose the race".

- "Would you give me her hand?" Carina said as she rested her chin in her hand, her elbow on the island. "I want to hear that voice every day until I die."

- "we'll wait a little while, but when you're done with your studies, when you're old enough, I'd be more than happy to have you officially as my daughter-in-law."

- "What are you two up to?"

- "None of your business!" Carina replied

- "really?!" Asked Maya and her mother at the same time, Katherine laughing at the situation.

-"This is between Kathy and me."

After putting the groceries away, Carina had helped Katherine prepare the turkey under her girlfriend's watchful eye, then the pie.

-"Your father is coming" said the mother of the family discreetly to her daughter, so that she stops looking lovingly at the Italian.

- "my parents will be here soon. Mase will sleep on the sofa, you can keep the room. We'll do it differently at Christmas I think."

-"That works," said Maya.

An hour and a half later someone knocked on the door. It was Lane's parents who had arrived.

-"Pops, Granny!" Maya got up and hugged her grandparents at the same time while they were still in the hallway.

- "Honey, are you okay?" asked Pops.

- "yes and you?"

- "oh the road you know..." Began her grandmother.

- "well where is your new friend?" Pops asked, cutting off his wife who liked to complain. "We've heard nothing but good things about her, Katherine and Mase have nothing but her name on their lips."

The Italian had gone to wash her hands and approached the entrance where they were still.

-"Hello ma'am," she said, extending her hand toward Maya's grandmother.

-"Good morning,... Carina?"

-"Yes. Good morning, sir," she said, reaching out to Maya's grandfather.

- "Good morning. Nice to meet you."

- "Granny, Pops, this is Carina. Carina, I want you to meet my grandparents Ruth and Jacob."

- "nice to meet you"

- "So it's true, you're as beautiful as a heart," said Ruth.

- "thank you"

- "it must be strange for you to be in such a big country"

- "pops, she's Italian she's not from the third world, she has running water, television, electricity, she even has internet!"

They had spent an evening where Carina had been given a proper interrogation.

She had also been able to understand why Maya was discreet about her private life and where Lane got his gruff side. She had been able to attend comments a bit racist, a bit homophobic.

Luckily, the grandparents had gone to bed relatively early and Maya and Carina had also said they would go to bed around 10pm. The blonde was really tired from the almost sixty kilometers she had run that morning.

They went to brush their teeth and then went to the bedroom.
Carina had Maya undressed and massaged her whole body for over an hour; her, whole, body. She then kept her promise from earlier.

The next day Carina prepared the meal with Katherine and Mase.
Maya would have liked to stay with her girlfriend, but she was a football fan and it would have been suspicious, knowing that every year she watched the game.

Carina had learned how to prepare a real American Thanksgiving meal. She had learned to make homemade cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes with marshmallow, or pumpkin pie.

When they sat down to eat, they all said what they were thankful for.

The Italian took the opportunity to make an Ode to the blonde. She had been able to say that she was the one thanks to her and all the positive things she thought about her, especially about her big heart, her kindness, her studies, the singing, everything that didn't relate to the race.
Maya hadn't been so lucky and couldn't say how grateful she was for Carina.

They had all eaten together for hours and the Italian and Katherine had been congratulated on the meal they had prepared.

The grandparents of the two youngsters had gone to the couch with their parent and the three youngsters had cleared up and tidied up. They were in the kitchen and Maya had approached the brunette to steal a kiss.

Mase had gone to get a game for the three of them and the blonde had spoken close to the brunette's ear.

-"I'm thankful for my beautiful girlfriend. I'm thankful that she's so smart, that she finished first in the test to come here. And I'm thankful for her gorgeous body, her beautiful eyes, for her freckle near her lip and for her adorable nose..."
Did she as she came to kiss her under her ear. She had moved her head to the other side to rest her lips on her neck on the opposite side. "And I'm grateful for the amazing sex I've been having for over two months."

- "my gratitude pales in comparison to yours..."

- "I've been training for sixteen years..."

-----

Ciao!

We must say what is ... Danielle sings divinely well... So by extension Maya !

See you !

xx

-¥-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
885K 18.9K 38
He whispered, "Don't make a sound." "How do you expect me to beg and cry for you?" I taunt and attempt to dig my nails in the hand he rested in front...
645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
292K 6.3K 11
𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖪𝖺'𝗋𝖾𝗇, 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖪𝖺𝗂𝗋...