The Reunion (Part 1)

Oleh Youlo182

Maya and Carina meet again after fifteen years without speaking to each other at their high school reunion wh... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70

chapter 44

1.4K 43 7
Oleh Youlo182

Carina had agreed to do a rendez-vous with Maya. They had each prepared at home and the blonde had planned to pick up the brunette at 7:45pm.

It wasn't that they didn't want to stay for dinner at each other's houses, but since they had finally kissed, things had become rather intense and tense, even for Carina.

Unfortunately, it was always the same, whenever she felt like letting loose a little, going further with Maya, there were these invisible chains holding her back.

So the captain had decided that they needed a night away from all the temptations they were putting on themselves.

At 7:45pm, she knocked on the door of the Italian. It was still very nice in this early September and she had not bothered to take a coat, she had just put on a short blazer.

When she opened the door, Carina's eyes fell on her girlfriend's dress, she opened her eyes wide and swallowed. Maya was wearing a black lace dress that reached just over halfway up her thighs.

- "you, you, you can't go out like, like that"

- "why?!" Asked the blonde, looking at her outfit. "You don't like it?" Asked she before taking a step to enter at the brunette's.

Carina had also approached and slid one of her hands on Maya's cheek as she came to kiss her fiercely on the doorstep; while her other hand had come to rest on one of her buttocks and her fingers had put pressure.

-"I like your outfit a little too much in fact..." She whispered against her lips. "I think that nobody apart from me should be allowed to see you in it" she specified while caressing her buttock.

The Italian one when it carried a white high waist pants, a white band and a white jacket.

-"Carina, you are magnificent, nobody should be authorized to be also sexy with pants".

The brunette had approached again and had come to kiss her once more.

-"I don't want to go out anymore" Carina said with her hand still on Maya's buttock as she backed into the apartment.

-"Love, love, love... I made a reservation, I put on a dress, I even put on a thong..."

- "bambina if you think that convinces me to change my mind, you are wrong... On the contrary" she said, sliding her hands on her thighs and pulling them up.

-"I want you so, let's go".

Carina had moved her hands up to her waist and pulled her back to the wall. She had moved her hands up to her shoulders and started to take off her blazer.

The blonde had put her hands on her hips to make her back up.

- "love, I beg you"

- "we sleep together?" Asked the Italian as she approached again.

- "if we go to the restaurant... Yes"

- "why do you want to go out anyway ?"

- "because... I thought it was possible to just kiss you and I wanted it so much for so long, that I was sure that I would be able to... Content... But in reality it's a lot harder than I thought."

- "It's really hard for me too Maya and that's what I'm trying to get across to you."

- "I think we both need to be in a crowded place..."

- "okay, okay, okay"

They had managed to leave the brunette's apartment and were off to the Space Needle restaurant.

"Maya..."

- "yes?"

- "you know I don't need all this stuff"

- "you know I'm not afraid of heights anymore?"

The brunette had taken the blonde's hand and left in the direction of the restaurant.

They had gotten on the elevator at the same time as other people.
Maya stood in front of Carina and the brunette placed her hands on her hips, to make her move back against her.

She had lowered her head and placed her lips against her neck.

-"Maya, your ass in that dress..."
The blonde had swallowed.

Carina's hand had slid over her belly and the captain had come to entwine her fingers with those of her girlfriend who had begun to caress her neck with her lips.

They had reached the floor of the restaurant, Maya had taken the hand of the Italian on her belly and they had gone out.

- "good evening, do you have a reservation?"

- "Good evening, on behalf of Bishop."

- "follow me... You asked for a table by the bay window... Ladies Bishop" the man said, showing them their table.

- "This is..." Maya began.

-"Thank you," Carina cut her off. "My love?" She added, pulling the chair out for the blonde to come and sit down.

Maya had come to sit down and the Italian had put herself in front of her. She had stretched out her hand and had taken the hand of the blonde in hers.

They ate dinner looking at each other with so much desire and love that they could have set the restaurant on fire.

When they had left, the blonde had faced the brunette in the elevator.
Her hand had passed on the side of the Italian and she had clutched the side of her pants.

-"We're going to take a ride on the Ferris wheel? Or we can go for a walk, go to the movie thea..."

- "or go back to my place"

- "Carina"

- "go home, Maya!" the brunette put both hands on the blonde's lower back.

They had gone back to the car and Maya had held the door of the Italian car before getting behind the steering wheel.

Carina had come to put her hand on the blonde's thigh and had slipped her hand under the fabric.

- "love, please."

- "you shouldn't have opted for such a short and sexy outfit if you didn't want me to totally fall for you"

She had hardly driven to Carina's house.
Arrived at the apartment the Italian had opened the door and had taken the hand of the blonde so that they could enter.

Maya had closed the front door behind her and Carina had come to kiss her as before.

- "wait, wait, wait, love please"

- "bambina you torture me"

- "are you sure you're ready?"

- "I'm sure I want you"

- "it's not the same"

Carina had stepped back, taken off her blazer and put it on the coat rack before doing the same with Maya's. She then took the blonde's hand and led her to the living room. She sat on the couch and pulled on the captain's hand which was still in hers.

- "Carina, I'm in a tight dress"

- "amore, I've seen you naked, I've seen you in boxers, I don't think that if you pull up your skirt a little bit there will be a big difference, especially since, I'm sorry, but I don't really intend to look at you and yet believe me, you're a real pleasure for the eyes"

The brunette had dropped her hand and had come to take each side of her dress to raise it a little, at the edge of her underneath. She had naturally licked her lips before raising her glance towards the blonde.

- "Maya..."

- "I still think this is a bad idea" replied the blonde as she came to settle a leg on each side of those of the brunette.

- "really?" Carina asked as she slipped both hands on either side of her face and brought their lips together to kiss intensely again without wasting a second.

Maya had also come to put her hands on the face of her girlfriend. The brunette had slipped hers in a first time on her shoulder blades, before descending them in the middle of her back.

The blonde let the brunette dictate the pace of the kiss because she knew that in the opposite case, if she took the lead on the moment they shared, Carina would become much more enterprising and she was afraid that she stop everything at the worst moment.

"Maya... Bambina... Kiss me..."

-"I felt like... that's what I... was doing"

- "you know what I mean"

Maya had pulled back slightly and looked into the brunette's eyes before looking at her lips, they had both run their tongues over their lips at the same time and the blonde had slid one of her hands to the base of Carina's throat, her thumb had run against her skin and she had come to take the lead in the kiss they were exchanging.

Carina's hands had tightened on Maya's back before moving down to her buttocks while they were still kissing.

She had then come to tighten the fabric of her dress in her two fists and she had raised it a little, releasing her buttocks.

- "Carina..."

The brunette had come to cup her buttocks and pulled her closer to her body.

"Carina..."

She had pulled the blonde's dress up again until her underside was fully visible.

The Italian woman had come to take her face with her two hands.

-"I love you, Maya."

-"I, I love you"

She had then brought one of her hands down and came to caress the blonde's underside.

"Carina..."

- "tell me that, you, don't, want... me..."

- "you know... That I ca... Can't..."

The brunette had brought her hand up and started to slide it into the blonde's underwear.

"No!" Maya had stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

- "Maya?!"

- "not, like this, Carina it's been thirteen years and a month since we had sex, I don't feel like something on the couch."

- "take me to my room then"

- "now?..."

- "no in two years... Maya, yes now!"

The American had stood up and held out her hand to the brunette. She had taken her hand in her and once on her feet she had held the blonde back.

She had taken the hips of the captain and had turned her over to undo her dress.
She had again turned her over and had withdrawn to her.

- "mamma mia..."

Carina made as she looked at the blonde's body in a very small thong and matching bra.

"You are so beautiful."

- "Can I..." Maya asked as she reached for the brunette's pants.

-"I beg you... Yes"

The blonde had undone the button on Carina's pants and it had fallen off her body.

- "That's my... Is that my present?!" Maya asked with her voice stuck in her throat.

- "I, only put on the bottom, I hope you don't mind..."

By way of response Maya's hands had come to her buttocks and she had lifted Carina and then brought her into her bedroom.

-"If you knew how much I missed it..." Whispered the brunette as she ran both hands against her biceps.

Before Maya put her back on the bed she had slid her hands to her shoulders, then in her neck and had approached her lips of hers to kiss her.

She was still wearing her and Carina had slipped her hand to undo her bra. The blond had taken that for a top departure and she had deposited her knee on the mattress to pose there delicately the brunette.

The Italian had then dragged Maya's bra with her and had lowered her eyes on her body, at the moment when the hands of the blonde had left her back so that the fabric was removed from her anatomy.

-"Madona... You're so beautiful, you're gorgeous... You are the most beautiful woman in the world Bambina".

- "and you forget that I'm the luckiest woman in the world, I'm dating a goddess" replied the captain before stepping back to look Carina in the eye: "can I?" She asked as she ran her hands under the fabric of her headband for confirmation that she could remove it.

- "you have every right"

Maya had removed what served as Carina's top and her eyes fell on her body, only in burgundy boxers.

- "you are a real piece of art"

- "despite my giant scar..."

- "you are a true piece of art, you are the most beautiful woman in the world amore mio" repeated the blonde looking into her eyes and approaching the brunette, positioning her hand behind her back to bring her body close to hers.

Carina had put one of her hands on the mattress to help her to move back on the bed and had put her second hand on Maya's hip so that she came above her on the mattress.

They were still kissing and the Italian had laid down completely before coming to take one of the breasts of Maya in her palm and to come to make pressure on it.
The American had broken their kiss and had come to put her forehead on the collarbone of the brunette; one of her hands which was now on the bed, had tightened on the sheet.

The Italian had slackened a little her embrace and Maya had come to pass the edge of her nose in her neck, then her lips had come to be posed on her throat and she had left a trail of kiss until her lobe.

When her mouth had arrived at her ear, the brunette had again applied a pressure of her fingers and the moan which had left the body of Maya had been more powerful than her, uncontrollable.

Carina's second hand had then come to rest on the blonde's neck and she had pulled her face back. Her eyes had fallen on Maya's half-opened lips and she had raised her neck to come and kiss her passionately, again, adding an additional pressure on her other hand so that the American moaned again, this time in her mouth.

The second hand of Maya, which was on the side of Carina, had slipped until passing her thumb under the elastic of her bottom and her hand had tightened on her hip.
The basin of the Italian had then gone up to come to stick to the blonde.

The captain had drawn back her face to look at her in the eyes, whereas the brunette sought her lips not to break the kiss. She had raised her neck to come to kiss her but Maya had spoken:

- "I am so madly in love with you Carina, you are my whole life"

The Italian's hand that was on her neck had moved up to her cheek and she had caressed her lips with her thumb.

-"I love you, I have always loved you and I will love you forever my love".

The brunette had brought her lips close but neither of them had closed their eyes. At the moment when their mouths had met, the hand of Maya had left her buttock and had come to tighten entirely on the elastic of the boxer, her hand had left little by little her hip, her pelvis had slightly raised, the whole while looking at the Italian in the eyes to see if she had to stop or continue. Carina had raised her size to incite the blonde to continue and thus to allow the fabric to leave her body.

Maya had had a slight positive head movement to ask her if she was sure and the brunette had responded with three nods in turn.

The American had risen and her second hand had come to take the other side of her boxer. While looking in a first time at the face of the Italian she had begun to withdraw it to her. As the fabric left her body, she had not been able to help to descend her glance on her anatomy.

The lips of the captain had come to rest on the inside of her knee, then on the inside of her thigh. Carina's heartbeat had accelerated and somehow, Maya must have felt it, because instead of coming to kiss her where she was dying to put her lips, she had come to put them on her belly, below her navel.

She had gone up her kisses and had come to kiss Carina along her scar, then between her breasts. It had taken her all the force of the world not to put her lips on one of her nipples.

Maya had then kissed her throat, then her neck, before going up against her jaw and coming finally to join their lips together.

-"You're not real Carina".

- "I'm real though..."

- "I mean, you are irreal, inhuman, it's not possible to be so beautiful and so perfect... I still remember the first time I saw you on camera... And in real life... I can still feel my heart doing an extrasystole when you held me, a second one when you kissed my cheek and my heart speeding up when you smiled at me."

- "I hated you..." Maya had taken a step back and raised her eyebrows. "I hated you for making me want you like that..."

- "I loved falling in love with you... It wasn't easy, but it's my fondest memory."

Carina had come to run her hands down either side of the blonde's face and had lifted her body to come and kiss her.

Maya had then kissed her companion as only she knew how to do it. The Italian had slipped her hand and had come to take the breast of the captain in her palm, she had felt against her lips the smile of the blonde and had smiled in return.

Carina's leg had come to bend on the mattress and Maya's hips had interlocked against hers. The hand of the Olympic champion had come to grip the waist of the Italian to try to move back a little and that less pressure was exerted against her sex.

The brunette's hand had exerted the pressure that was driving Maya crazy and she had moaned into her mouth. The kinesthetic memory was obviously working very well at Carina and the hand of the blonde had slid to the hip of the trainer, where her leg was bending; her tongue had come to caress even more sensually that of the Italian who had moaned in turn against her mouth.

Maya's hand had left Carina's hip and her pelvis had risen slightly. The head of the brunette had leaned back and her pulse had accelerated in a beat of lashes.

Two of Maya's fingers had slipped into her vulvar slit and the Italian had squeezed her biceps, letting out a slightly rocky breath.
The hand of the blonde had gone down a little lower and the end of her phalanges had begun to penetrate the brunette; taken of a wind of panic Carina had begun to rise and to push Maya.

She had run out from under the captain and out of the room, pulling the door shut almost completely.

The blonde had closed her eyes, clenched her jaws, and laid on her stomach. She felt like screaming into the pillow, not because the woman she loved had run away, again, but because she thought she had gone too fast for her. Just because Carina was naked under her body didn't mean they had to make love. She was angry with herself for asking her if she could remove her boxers but not asking her if she could touch her in such an intimate way.

For her part, Carina was on the couch, naked in a plaid, crying. Why did she have to panic, it was Maya, it was the love of her life. She was the person who had respected her the most intimately, all the times they had made love, all their first times. So why did a wave of panic have to take over her body at that moment, a moment she wanted more than anything. She longed for Maya, she longed for this closeness, she longed for her.

The Italian had taken her phone from the coffee table to look at pictures of Charlie.

After several minutes she had received a message on her phone from the Echo Show in her room. She opened it and the music Speeding Car by Imogen Heap played on her phone.

'Here's the day you hoped would never come
Don't feed me violins
Just run with me through rows of speeding cars

The paper cuts, the cheating lovers
The coffee's never strong enough
I know you think it's more than just bad luck

There, there baby
It's just textbook stuff
It's in the ABC of growing up

Now, now darling
Oh don't lose your head
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you yeah

Sleeping pills know
Sleeping dogs lie never far enough away
Glistening in the cold sweat of guilt

I've watched you slowly winding down for years
You can't keep on like this
Now's a bad a time as any whoa

There, there baby
It's just textbook stuff
It's in the ABC of growing up

Now, now darling
Oh don't kill yourself
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you yeah

It's OK by me
It's OK by me
It's OK by me
It was a long time ago

It's OK by me
It's OK by me
It's OK by me
It was a long time ago

There, there baby
It's just textbook stuff
It's in the ABC of growing up

Now, now darling
Oh don't lose your head
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you yeah

There, there baby
It's just textbook stuff
It's in the ABC of growing up

Now, now darling
Oh don't kill yourself
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you yeah'

The brunette was on the couch listening to that song she had always loved and the lyrics had taken on a different meaning. She felt even worse, but that hadn't been Maya's goal.

At the end of the song the Italian had searched her Spotify for something to say to the blonde. She had sent her Creep by Radiohead.

'When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world

I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around

So fuckin' special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

She's running out the door (run)
She's running out
She run, run, run, run

Run

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want

You're so fuckin' special

I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here'

That answer had echoed on the Echo Show in Carina's room and she had been able to hear it from the living room when Maya had received the notification.

Maya's heart had broken, so that's what Carina thought, that's what Carina felt. If she knew how much in her eyes that song couldn't be more wrong. Carina was all Maya could see and she was perfect in her eyes. More than perfect, perfection itself had taken its definition from within Carina's heart, body and soul. If she knew how much Maya wished she could see herself as she saw her.

She had searched the Echo's screen for something to say to the woman she loved, but nothing ever seemed good enough. So she had opted for the Keane song, Somewhere Only We Know.

'I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm gettin' old, and I need something to rely on
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm gettin' tired, and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm gettin' old, and I need something to rely on
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm gettin' tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So, why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So, why don't we go?

Ooh, hey, hey
Oh-oh-oh

This could be the end of everything
So, why don't we go somewhere only we know?

Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know'

Maya could hear Carina listening to this song and then nothing.
Nothing for more than twenty minutes, just the sniffles coming from the living room through the half-open door.

The captain had taken a pair of shorts and a t-shirt of her own from Carina's dressing room, since her dress was probably at the Italian's feet right now, and she had dressed to go. She had walked through the door and headed down the hallway to the entrance. From where she stood she could see the brunette in a plaid on the couch, her phone in her hand.

-"I... I'm going to go" she said, lowering her head, her voice unsure, in an even sadder state than the day after their first time. She was heartbroken and knew that Carina needed time.

The Italian woman turned around and saw Maya with her shoes on and started to panic, she got up from the couch and walked towards the entrance.

-"Please don't go, please Maya don't go, don't leave me".

-"I'm not leaving you, but yes I go... You... You are here... And I'm... there... You ... You didn't answer me..."

-"I... Yes look... I was looking for the right answer." She had pressed play before putting her phone down on the console, but nothing had happened. "We, we're going to have sex ! I love you you know."

- "Carina this isn't about sex. And I know you love me and you know I love you. And it's not about me being fed up but... You... You ran away" she had lowered her head and tears had left her eyes. "You... You didn't... Just stopped, you're not ready... I, I understand, but... But you ran away from me... Again... And you... You didn't come back..."

- "but..."

- "I, I understand, you, you need to be alone, you need space, so I, I'll go."

Carina had cupped her cheeks and come to kiss her to keep her from leaving just as the music finally started playing on the bedroom Echo Show. Glen Medeiros' Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You echoed through the apartment.

'... If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long

... With you, I see forever, oh, so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

... Our dreams are young, and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

... If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star

... I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are

... So, come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

... Nothing's gonna change my love for you-'

- "Maya please don't go" the Italian had dropped her plaid to the floor and found herself naked in front of the blonde again. "We can just... Don't... Not go below... From the belt, for, for now?" She asked hesitantly.

-"It's not a question of sex..." Maya replied.

Carina's hands had come to rest on the blonde's hips and the Italian had stepped back into the apartment to lead the blonde back to her room.

Carina had undressed Maya from the clothes she had been able to put on, letting them fall to the floor as they passed, and had put her back in the same outfit she had left her in, the same one she had run away in. She had left the captain only in underwear.
She had passed an arm in her back and had incited the blonde to sit down on the bed, then to lie down on the mattress by coming to position herself above her.

-"I love you Maya, I'm so sorry," said the brunette, letting a few tears escape again.

The blonde had then taken her face in cup and had made her move back.

-"it's not about sex..." Maya wanted to make sure that Carina understood that this was not the reason she wanted to leave home. "I, I thought you needed time... And we're at your house... It made sense..."

- "I need you, not time."

- "I love you Carina, I could never leave you, I've waited for you too long"

The Italian had come to embrace her girlfriend again. She was leading the way and understood why the blonde hadn't taken over, and even if she only dreamed of it, she couldn't decently ask Maya to lead this kiss and risk finding herself again in that situation that had led her to run away; and she knew that if Maya kissed her as only she knew how, then she would want her to take her body but wasn't sure she wouldn't have to stop her again.

Over an hour; they had been kissing for over an hour.

Carina's lips had come to the blonde's neck and she had closed her eyes and swallowed. She wanted so much to pass her hands on the hips of the Italian and to turn her against the mattress to make love to her. But she knew she could not. How would the brunette's body react if she did.

Carina had come down her kisses against her collarbone and then on her breast. Maya's hand had tightened on the blanket under her body and her second hand had come to stifle a moan as the Italian had come to take her nipple in her mouth. Her teeth had passed on the nipple of the captain and the blonde had arched under her lips; she had once again stifled a moan.

- "you can avoid to hold you..."

- "I can't..."

- "why"

- "I'm afraid that..."

- "that I'm running away again?"

- "Carina I..." The brunette had lowered herself again, one of her hands had come to clutch her breast and her mouth had come to her second breast again.
"Hummmm" the blonde had arched her back on the bed and she hadn't been able to hold back her moan.

Carina's hands had come to rest on Maya's hips to pin her to the mattress and she had come to kiss the blonde's abs.
The American's teeth had come to rest against her lip and her hands had passed over her face.

Her patience was tested, she wanted Carina and the more it went and the more the Italian descended on her body.

- "Can I?" Asked Carina looking at the blonde, from her lower belly, after putting her lips on the edge of her underwear.

- "I don't think so..."

- "I'm naked, me"

The blonde had swallowed.

- "o-okay"

Carina's hands had come to take the sides of her stocking and she hadn't been as discreet as Maya, she had watched the blonde's body slowly undress.
She had raised her eyes to the captain's body.

- "I want you so much."

- "Carina... You can avoid... Please"

The Italian's lips had come to rest on Maya's lower lips and Maya had stopped breathing, kissed higher on the top of her sex, then moved up again to her lower belly. The blonde had blown and had taken again her breath.

Her lips had gone back up again and her mouth had landed on her heart, she had felt it, it was beating wildly.

Carina had put her hand in the neck of the blonde and had come to kiss it of has the opposite.

-"I love you" had whispered the Italian against her throat.

The brunette had come to put herself above the blonde and had looked into her eyes. Her hand had gone up against her jaw and her thumb had passed over her lips.

"Since the first time we kissed... I've belonged to you Maya..."
She had said this while looking at the blonde's lips.

Carina's hand had left her face and she had slid down her chest and then between her breasts. Her hand had passed over Maya's stomach as they looked into each other's eyes, the American had swallowed.

-"Carina...please" Maya said, running her tongue over her lips before swallowing again, clenching her jaw.

But the Italian didn't stop. Her hand had gone lower and she had slipped two fingers between her lower lips.

The brunette had slightly approached a first time her face before receding, Maya had tightened her jaw and had swallowed again. The hand of the Italian had gone down a little more and she had inserted two fingers in her, the blonde had come to take her arm in her hand, but the trainer had not stopped.

Her fingers had come out a little before penetrating her again. Carina's eyes had moved from her eyes to her lips, she had withdrawn her fingers a little again and had come inside her a little more. The brunette had approached her face and had come to kiss Maya delicately. The Italian had withdrawn a little her fingers and had come again to penetrate her more deeply. A moan had left her throat and Carina had passed her tongue on the lips of the blonde. This one had come to put a hand in the nape of the neck of the brunette and the other one against her side, her head had raised slightly and she had opened her lips by leaning her head to kiss the brunette sensually as they liked.

Carina's fingers went slowly into Maya, as their lips caressed each other.
The American's hand had slipped into the brunette's hair and her barriers had risen. The blonde moaned at the intrusions of the Italian in her. Her fingers had tightened in her hair.

Carina had moaned against the lips of the blonde in turn and this one had gone up her hand to come to put it on her cheek.

-"Maya..."

- "I love you..."

- "Maya..." Had moaned again the Italian

The blonde's hand had slid against her throat.

"Maya... Maya... Please..."

- "wh-what?" Whispered the blonde as she opened her eyes to look at her

- "Make love to me" replied the brunette in the same tone she had borrowed.

- "you're s..."

- "Maya... Please."

The captain's hand had slid from her throat to her sex, she in turn had inserted two fingers into Carina. The Italian had come to take possession of her lips. And they had made the love mutually, sensually, lovingly.

They had taken their time, that made thirteen years and a month that they waited both for this moment. They had never made love so slowly.

Their hands were coordinated and their lips too and their orgasm even more.
The emince thenar of the blonde had slipped into the vulvar slit of the brunette and this one had in return slipped her thumb against the clitoris of the captain.

The vaginal walls of the two women had tightened against their fingers, they had begun to come to contract and their lips had completely tuned out.

They had moaned against each other's mouths and their orgasm had built in their lower backs at the same time.
Their moans were becoming more and more uncontrollable and Carina's hand had clenched the sheet as the blonde had come to clench her fingers against the brunette's buttock.

Their two anatomy were filled millions of droplets of sweat and a discharge of pleasure had been released at the same time inside their body, thousands of shivers had crossed them at the same time in a perfect enjoyment and a huge smile had come to illuminate their face.

Their hand had left their sex at the same time and Carina had come to put her hand on the side of Maya's side on the mattress. Her other hand, which was on the bed near the blonde's head, had come to caress the captain's cheek.

-"Ancora" said the Italian woman as she came to kiss her.

Maya had turned her over on the mattress to get on top of her.

- "again?"

- ""

- "Carina?" Made the blonde while coming to pass the end of her nose against the lips of the brunette, before kissing her delicately.

- "humm?"

- "we made love" she whispered against her lips.

- "" answered the Italian while passing her two arms around her neck, her forearms against her trapezoids and while cracking an enormous smile while approaching her mouth of that of the American.

- "and are you okay?" Asked she somewhat worried after the kiss.

- "no..."

- "perché?"

- "perché, you're here asking me questions when I told you I still wanted you"

- "are you sure?"

- "ancora è adesso!" [Again and now!] Ordered the brunette

-"I love you" whispered the captain as an answer with a huge smile on her lips as she slipped her hand between her girlfriend's legs again.

- "per sempre"

- "per sempre" answered Maya by penetrating the Italian while this one had inserted her head behind in her pillow by placing the mouth of the blonde against her carotid.

/To be continued/
/Sixteen years earlier/

-----

Hiiii!!!

That's it! Finally! Sixteen years later! Thirteen years later!

I hope you liked it... See you in two days for a return to 2009!

See you!

xx

-¥-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.6K 2.6K 32
"It's not much, but it's home, for now..." Stefania places the blondes bag onto the living room floor of the apartment. "We have a spare bedroom thro...
263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
26.7K 709 15
Maya and Carina get back together after a break up. But what will happen to their relationship when Carina gets involved with an Italian prince?
62.5K 1.2K 21
A mysterious blonde runs into Dr Carina Deluca and her girlfriend at their work place, catching her eyes. An overwhelming tension presents itself to...