The Reunion (Part 1)

By Youlo182

Maya and Carina meet again after fifteen years without speaking to each other at their high school reunion wh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70

chapter 25

1.3K 47 22
By Youlo182

Carina had placed her hand on the blonde's cheek and ran her thumb over her lips to silence her. She had brought her lips to her the moment Jem's Flying High had begun.

---

'You can't know, oh no
You can't know
How much I think about you, no
It's making my head spin
Looking at you
And you are looking at me
And we both know what we want
Hmm, so close to giving in

Feel so nice
Oh yeah you feel so nice
Wish I could spend the night
But I can't pay the price
Oh no, no'

Maya had put her hands in Carina's back and had put a knee on the mattress, between the legs of the brunette to make her go back on the bed, at the moment when the refrain had begun. This one had then held it by a finger in the cord of its medal.

'But I'm flying so high
High off the ground
When you're around
And I can feel your high
Rocking me inside
It's too much to hide'

The Italian had come to undo the bra of the blonde on top of her, as they lay on the bed, their two bodies stuck to each other, Maya's arm in Carina's back.

'I know, oh yes
I know that we can't
Be together
But, I just like to dream
It's so strange
The way our paths have crossed
How we were brought together
Hmm, it's written in the stars it seems
Feel so nice
Oh yeah you feel so nice
I'd love to spend the night
But I can't pay the price
Oh no, no'

Maya had raised a little her body to come to her turn to withdraw the bra of the brunette, before helping her to lie down again on the bed. Her index finger had come to lodge between her breasts to withdraw the factory of her body.

Carina had come to pass the medal over her head, removing it from the body of the Olympic champion, she, she wanted Maya, her Maya, not the woman who had finished first in the eyes of the world during a race of ten thousand meters. She wanted Maya, the one who had finished first in her heart three years ago.

'And I'm flying so hilgh
High off the ground
When you're around
And I can feel your high
Touching me inside
And it's too much to hide'

By playing of their legs in a perfect coordination, the blonde had withdrawn the bottom of the brunette of her body, leaving her naked, before she also withdraws her her bottom of tracksuit in her turn.

'Back to earth
Where did you take me to
I know there's no such thing
As painless love
Well it'll catch us up
And we can never win
But oh
I feel so alive
Oh
Just want to hold you
Hold you so tight'

- "I love you, I don't want to leave you tomorrow"

- "I don't want you to go back Maya, I love you... I love you so much".

- "but this night is ours..."

'And I'm flying so high
High off the ground
When you're around
And I can feel your high
Touching me inside
And it's too much to hide
And I'm flying so high
High off the ground
When you're around'

- "this night belongs to us" had then answered Carina.

Maya's hand had passed over her cheek and she had looked at the Italian.

-"I could never get over being loved by a woman as incredible as you. You are so perfect".

-"I'm not perfect, Maya."

- "you are to me" she replied as she came to kiss her again.

-"bambina, make me forget that this is the last night we will spend together" whispered the Italian against her lips.

The blonde had recovered the sheet at the end of the bed and had gone up it on their body, as to keep in these sheets what was going to happen between them.

She had come to kiss her again, delicately, like the very first kiss they had exchanged almost three years ago now.
Their tongues went slowly and the kiss was so intense and slow that they could literally have had an orgasm just by kissing like that.

- "you're such a good kisser, I could spend hours just kissing you"

- "deal"

They had then spent almost two hours just kissing. Carina's hands had at one point left the blonde's neck and one of her hands had come to rest on her buttocks, digging her nails lightly into one of her buttocks, while her second hand had come to her jaw.
She had eventually pulled Maya's face back.

- "remember when I had an orgasm the first time I gave you an orgasm with my mouth?"

- "yes, I remember mostly that you didn't let me touch you for several days... Wait... You're telling me this because..." She had lowered her gaze between her.

- "I don't know what your body does to mine or if it's knowing what you can do to it... On the other hand I am a little... Frustrated, having an orgasm, kissing you on the lips and feeling your mouth, lower, it is extremely frustrating... Maya, kiss me, here" she did, moving her pubic bone up towards the blonde.

Naturally, Maya had passed her tongue on her lips and this simple action had ignited the body of the Italian who had swallowed.

The Olympic champion had begun to descend on her body but Carina had caught up with her.

"Wait" she had raised her chest, had put her hand on the cheek of the blonde to kiss her. "Ti amo per sempre, you know that?" She asked a sadness in her eyes.

- "per sempre"

She had come to rest her hand on the front of Carina's hip so that she would lie back on the bed, her lips had rested on the top of her chest in the middle and she had kissed the Italian as she slowly descended, closing her eyes when her mouth had landed at her heart and she had felt it tachy under her lips and the brunette's hand had come to her neck.

She had resumed the course of her lips to descend on her body and had come to put delicately her lips on Carina.

The brunette had found the same sensation she had felt the very first time, everything was far too powerful, her heart was about to explode.
Maya's tongue was so soft against her and her lips so gentle against her body and her skin so soft against her sex, she had never known anyone to give her so much pleasure with her mouth and she knew that no one could, no matter how hard they tried, do better than Maya.

The blonde took her time as if she was savoring every second herself. Carina's body was relaxed, so relaxed it too was enjoying every second of this moment.

She just wasn't expecting the blonde's next move, she had sucked her ball of nerves into her mouth and ran her tongue against it, drawing a moan of pleasure from her, forcing her to press her thighs against her face, and dig her nails against the back of her head.

- "oh dio mio..." Had moaned the brunette plunging her head back into the pillow before moaning a little more, her second hand had come in her own hair and the blonde had started again, causing again the same reaction of her body.

- "ancora..."

Maya's tongue had moved up her vulvar slit from her entrance and she had again exerted suction licking her nerve ball.

Carina's hips had come undulating against the blonde's face and a new moan had come filling the room.

- "amore, shh."

- "Non fermatevi!" [Don't stop!]

The sprinter had smiled before starting again, feeling the hand of the brunette holding her against her

"Dio mio... Ancora..."

Carina's other hand had come to tap on the bed flat and moans had come closer and closer, until she got her reward. Her whole body had been electrified, from the tips of her hair to the tips of her feet. The most exquisite moment had been that all through her orgasm, Maya had continued to caress her with her lips, making her climax even longer and slower. She had known exactly when to stop, just before it was too much.

She had then gone out from under the sheets to come to lie next to the brunette, half on her.

"Soggiorno a Londra".

- "huh?"

- "stay in London" Carina repeated, closing her eyes and coming to kiss her.

- "if I could..." She replied after their kiss.

-"I don't want to live without you. I can't live without you."

- "You've been doing it for two years... We'll meet again, in this life or the next"

The Italian had come to kiss her again to stifle her urgent urge to cry.

- "I'll have to thank you..."

- "why?"

- "that orgasm was simply divine... One of the best orgasms of my life"

- "of your life?"

- "at the same time ... They are all from you..."

- "your best orgasms?"

- "don't act surprised... Since the very first time you touched me, my body belonged to you"

- "and you want to thank me how?"

- "how do you want me to thank you?"

- "make love to me as if it were the last time"

- "it won't be, I plan to make love to you all night and tomorrow morning, and in the shower..." Answered she as she came to stand over Maya completely.
"You know when you have an injury like that, you have to elevate your leg" Carina did as she came to take the blonde's thigh and ran her fingers underneath it, caressing it before continuing on her calf and coming to raise her leg, placing it on her shoulder.

-"I think it's only a few centimeters" replied Maya to tease her.

- "Is your dad a doctor or is it mine?!"

The blonde had bitten her lip, "I think I like it a little too much when you take that bossy tone with me."

Carina had run the flat of her hand over Maya's upper chest before coming to take her breast in her hand and applying pressure, seeing the blonde's body arching under her and her pelvis moving towards her body.

While maintaining the base of her breast, she had come to take her nipple in her mouth, performing a suction before making circles around it with her tongue, making the blonde moan.

"Amore..."

She had come to take her other breast and had done it again, putting more pressure.

Maya's hand had come to rest on the back of her neck and her fingers had tightened but the Italian had retrieved her hand and placed it on the mattress, intertwining their fingers. She wanted to put her hand back on her other breast but she also wanted to keep the American in bed.

-"You're preventing me from touching you like I want to touch you, Maya" she said, coming to speak near her ear and sticking her pelvis to hers, feeling her crotch already so wet, the leg of the blonde still firmly on her shoulder.

Maya's second hand, which had been on Carina's thigh from the beginning, had come to tighten her grip and she had moved her hips up to rub herself against her.

"Stop... Let me enjoy your body, so perfect, so beautiful, that I think about when I give myself pleasure..."

Maya had then brought her hand up and she had come to tighten her grip on Carina's buttocks, before caressing her back to bring her hand up to the back of her neck as the song Nothing Like You and I by The Perishers had started.

'We spent some time together walking
Spent some time just talking
About who we were
You held my hand so very tightly
And told me what we could be
Dreaming of

There's nothing like you and I
Nothing like you and I
There's nothing like you and I

We spent some time together drinking
Spent some time just thinking
About days of joy
As our hearts started beating faster
I recalled your laughter
From long ago

There's nothing like you and I
Nothing like you and I
There's nothing like you and I

We spent some time together crying
Spent some time just trying
To let each other go
I held your hand so very tightly
And told you what I would be
Dreaming of

There's nothing like you and I
Nothing like you and I
There's nothing like you and I
So why do I even try?
There's nothing like you and I
Nothing like you and I'

Maya had held the brunette's jaw to come and kiss her as the song started, the blonde's kisses were driving the brunette crazy. She couldn't explain why of all the kisses she had received, and despite the fact that Maya was unique, was the only woman she would ever love, her kisses were a drug for her. No one kissed like Maya, no one would ever have skin as soft as hers.

- "There's nothing like you and I" whispered the Olympic champion against the Oxford student's lips.

The Italian had released the pressure of her hand on that of the blonde and had come to caress her body until her pubic. She had slipped her hand between her thighs to lubricate her fingers and had inserted three fingers in Maya.

The blonde had come to take the biceps of the brunette to stop her from moving, but the Italian had anticipated and after the insertion that she had made slowly she had stopped so that this one could get used to the sensation.

-"Sei così stretto" [you are so tight] whispered the student against her lips.

When Maya's hand had relaxed on her biceps, Carina had started to intrude into her, slowly, while still kissing her.

Each time the brunette entered a little more her fingers, the blonde closed the grip on her arm, not being used to this volume there.

"Do you want me to take a finger out?" Carina asked, speaking softly against her lips.

- "n-no... but go slow."

The Italian had continued to make love to her slowly, when Maya's body had accommodated to the brunette's three fingers inside her, she had started to move her hips.

"You really have... Big hands amore."

Carina had smiled.

- "and that's... Good, right?"

- "you're going to make me come in two minutes"

But instead, she had led the blonde to orgasm by making love to her so slowly that she had felt it coming and setting her whole body on fire.

Her moans had come to die against Carina's lips and her arms had come around her upper body to hold her close.

She had felt her orgasm throughout her body and the brunette had felt Maya's walls contract against her fingers.

- "ti amo, ti amo, ti amo" had whispered Carina against her ear.

They hadn't slept all night and saying goodbye in the morning had been harder than when they were younger. She had only had four days to acclimatize to the fact of seeing each other again, and only for a time as short as the passage of a shooting star.

They had not been able to say much more than that they loved each other and would always love each other.

The Italian girl had stayed in the room for a while before leaving for class and Maya was in the limousine taking her back to the airport. She had her headphones on and with her head on the window she had put on Almost Lover by Fine Frenzy.

'Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind, images
You sang me spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes, clever trick

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me, images
And when you left you kissed my lips
You told me you would never, never forget these images, no

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I'll bet you are just fine
Did I make it that easy
To walk right in and out of my life?

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Why can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do'

She had wiped the tear that had fallen from her eye and turned her head so that her father and coach who were talking about her future would not see that she was crying.

She thought about Carina, she wondered what she was doing right now, she wondered if she was okay, she wondered if she was thinking about her. She wondered if Carina could look at Thomas and if she was going to tell him the truth about them.

Maya had finally boarded the plane that would take her back to Seattle. Several people had recognized her and she was trying to put on a brave face, she had put on sunglasses and was smiling.
No one would understand why an Olympic champion would cry with grief instead of celebrating her victory.
She had sat down just as Jimmy Eat World's Hear You Me started playing in her ears.

'There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go
I never said thank you for that
I thought I might get one more chance

What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

So what would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

And if you were with me tonight
I'd sing to you just one more time
A song for a heart so big
God wouldn't let it live

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in'

/End of Flashback/

-----

Hello!

Last time for these Marina there ...
I hope you like this story as much as I do...
The next chapter will officially be, I promise, the reunion of the alumni and their reunion
xx

-¥-

PS: this is my last correction of 2022... It's 23:38 and in 20 minutes I'll post my last OS of 2022 and first OS of 2023! I can't wait!

Ps 2 : small chapter more for today because I am too impatient to share with you the continuation of the history... And especially the Reunion...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
8.8M 258K 64
"You're mine. And no one else's, got that?" Hunter asked looking down at me with a serious expression displayed on his face. Cover by: fatii227 ^_^
133K 4.2K 34
The sequel to "At First Glance." Follow Carina and Maya's motherhood journey. There will be many twists and turns along the way, but one thing is cer...
432K 7.8K 61
A Fan fic into the lives and relationship of Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinato.