𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓒𝓱�...

By Justbored4everlmao

°☆°•♡• COMPLETED •♡•°☆° A girl suffering in kaliyug dies and is reborn as Draupadi's sister in Dwaparyug to c... More

Thank You
Main Characters
I. End of suffering
II. Mahadev's boon
III. Birth of Panchal's princesses
IV. Princesses and Princes
Story Ranking! (15 Feb 2023)
V. Swayamwar Preparations
VI. Swayamvar Part - I
VII. Swayamwar Part - II
VIII. Swayamwar Part - III
IX. Can fate change?
XI. Warm Welcomes
XII. The truth is out
XII. Conflicted hearts - I
XIII. Conflicted Hearts - II
XIV. Adjusting
XV. Maybe This Is Possible
XVI. Arjun
XVII. Departure
XVIII. Keep calm, wield a sword
XIX. Aishwarya
XX. The new rules
XXI. The Coronation
Please do read
Thanks yall !!
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!

X . Marriage

3.2K 108 10
By Justbored4everlmao

Alia's POV

TODAY

IS

THEE

DAYY

OMGG

I look at Drau to see a huge smile plastered on her face as well!

Don't get wrong. Are we sad to leave our family and kingdom behind? OF COURSE!

But we are also very excited to get married to the guys that we like!

ANNDDDD

Drau said that Rajkumar Arjun and his brothers were going to return back to the palace, so YAYYYY!!

I WILL GET TO MEET HER A LOT!

And Angraj, he is just so mesmerising I loved the conversation we had yesterday. Even though we only talked for a few minutes, it feels like we have known each other for a long time. He felt like home. And-

" STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET UP LILI!!" Drau screamed in my ear and ran away.

HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?

Why doesn't she daydream like me? No wait, she does daydream, but she completes all her tasks on hand.

Me on the other hand, I just daydream. I need Drau to come and drag me to complete the task at hand. I know it is not a good quality but uhh....born this way I guess. Nahh, I will be changing this habit and become more responsible.

"Are you daydreaming about becoming more responsible now? How are you ever going to survive without me?" Said Drau while she dragged me away.

Karn's POV

TODAY IS THE DAY.

I AM GETTING MARRIED.

I din't really get a lot of sleep yesterday. Wedding nerves I guess.

Well, Suyo grumbling about the Pandavas being alive may also have something to do with me not getting enough sleep.

As soon as he heard that the man who won Rajkumari Draupadi's hand in the swayamwar was Arjun , he burst into my room and started to rant.

"I THOUGHT THEY DIED" , " HOW? " , "THESE PEOPLE , I HATE THEM" . Basically the whole night was a mixture of all these phrases.

I did not tell Mitr Duryodhan that I had recognised Arjun since I was too busy paying attention to Aishu. Was that a mistake?

Anyways, one thing that really bothers me is that Gandhar Raj did not do anything yet. Did he really not recognise Arjun? I refuse to believe that. He may be the epitome of evil, but he is smart, I'll give him that.

He left yesterday night. Honestly I don't even know why he came here in the first place. He is too old to participate in the Swayamwar and his son was not participating either. And then he left without talking much. I am sure he is upto something.

"Mitr Karn, I can hear you brain working from here. Please stop thinking so hard about...........whatever you are thinking about. Just focus on getting married today. " came Duryodhan's voice.

I can't wait to see my beautiful bride. Unfortunately there is a lot of time left for the Marriage rituals to begin. ARGHHH

Arjun's POV

TODAY IS THE DAY!

I AM GOING TO MARRY KRISHNAA!

All my brothers kept me up the whole night by teasing me. Is this how Bhrata Bheem had felt before marriage? I don't think I teased him so much!

No way, I am a really good person!

Anyways , back to my beautiful bride.

I cannot wait to see yagnaseni! Her beauty, her grace, her anger, her bravery, everything about her is just sooo perfect. She-

"Bhrata Arjun, you need to get ready for you marriage. You can daydream later." Said Nakul.

THIS GUY!

THIS GUY!

WAIT TILL YOU FALL IN LOVE NAKUL!

He teased me the MOST yesterday!

Argh

Anyways, unfortunately he is right. I do need to get ready for my marriage.

Draupadi's POV

TODAY IS THE DAY!

IT IS MY WEDDING DAYY!!

I can't wait to get married!!

But first, I need to drag my sister to get ready!

How will she even survive without me? I mean, I think we will be able to meet often since Angraj will visit Rajkumar Duryodhan often, but will she be ok?

I am extremely excited to get married, but I really wish I got to stay with my family longer. Hmmm.

Anyways, after I took a bath, I started getting ready for my marriage. I am soo nervous.

I hope everything turns out fine! All the servants are rushing here and there to make sure everything is prim and proper. I am going to miss all of them as well. Me and Lili bonded with all of them a lot in these few months. Oh My God! I feel so emotional!

Alia's POV

I feel soo emotional. I know Drau is emotional too. I want to meet Malini. She was out very first friend. I wish I could bring her along with me, but she needs to stay with her family too. I will miss that child a lot.

Anyways, I am finally ready. Me and Drau decided that we would look together in the mirror and the same time, so I walked out to meet her, covering my eyes while Malini's mom helped me to walk without bumping into anything.

"Ready Drau?"

"Ready Lili!"

I opened my eyes.

WOW!

JUST WOW!

WE BOTH LOOKED REALLY GOOD!

But I was feeling really emotional!! Me and my sister are going to part ways soon! OMG!!

Draupadi's POV

WOWWW

I knew I was getting married but looking at the mirror somehow made it more real. J don't know how.

I AM GOING TO MISS MY WONDERFUL SISTER SOON!! OMG!

(Alia's wedding look , pretend it its Aishwarya Rai)

(Draupadi's wedding look, pretend it is Pooja)

Alia's POV

" Sakhi!" I heard a familiar voice.

"MALINI" both Drau and me shouted.

Malini came and hugged us both.

"I am going to miss you both So So So muchh!" She said.

"Can you just take me with you?" She asked, in her sweet ,innocent voice.

Oh this sweet child!

"No darling, you need to stay here with your mother and father. You are too young to live away from your parents." I said.

Awwww, her face. She looks sooo sad.

"Anyways, do you know that me and Drau have a surprise for you? " I asked her.

"REALLYY? WHAT IS IT?" She asked, smiling. It felt so good to see that smile again.

"Close yoi eyes now. Open only when I ask you to. No cheating okay?" I asked.

"Okayy!!"

Drau , passed my doll to me. Well, not my dool, the doll that kind of looked like me? It doesnt really, but I am going to pretend it does.

"Open you eyes now" Drau said.

"OH MY GOD! IS THIS FOR ME? " She asked.

"Of course, who else?" I asked.

She took the dolls and hugged us again.

"I LOVE YOU BOTH A LOT AND I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU! You should come and visit sometime." She said.

We stayed in the group hug position until Jiji came to call us to go to tbe mandap.

Arjun's POV

I finally reached the mandap and was away from my brothers. FINALLY

I needed a break from all the teasing. No I just need to see Draupadi.

I see angraj coming to the mandap. Him and Rajkumari Alia were going to get married first, followed by me and Krishnaa.

I still can't believe he won! Ok, maybe I can believe that he won, he is a great archer, I cannot deny that.

I nodded at him and he nodded back. We can be civil, at least for the sake of our wives.

THERE HE IS! THE VILLAIN! EVIL DURYODHAN. LOOKING SMUG.

UGH

I just hate him so much.

I just wish Krishnaa would come soon.

I am soo nervous.

Karn's POV

Arjun nodded at me and I nodded back. Huh! I guess he could go for a while without coming to challenge me. I don't even know what he has against me.

Anyways, wedding nerves are really bad. Very bad . And Suyo kept complaining about his beloved cousins the entire morning.

All he said about my wedding was,

"It will be great mitr!"

That did not help me calm down

I need to see Yagnaseni. Where is sh-

THERE SHE IS!

MY GORGEOUS QUEEN!

Third Person's POV

The two yagnaseni's walked to the mandap making the crowd go silent with their beauty.

The grooms were too stunned to do anything. All they could do was be mad at time for going so slow.

Finally , Rajkumari Alia reached the mandap and took her place beside Angraj Karn.

The two couldn't look away from one another. They were lost in each other's eyes. Their faces had a glow which could rival the sun's.

KarnAlia's POV

Normal Italics is Alia and Bold Italics is Karn.

THIS IS IT!

THE MOMENT THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW ALIA!

"Place you right hand in front Angraj." Said the pandit.

"Place your right hand on the groom's hand Rajkumari." Said the pandit.

WEDDING NERVES ARE NO JOKE! I mean one moment I feel like the happiest person on earth and the next moment I feel like I might die out of nervousness.

Anyways, we both completed the marriage rituals and he placed the sindoor on my forehead and placed the Chudamani on my head.

WE ARE MARRIED !

IT IS OFFICIAL !

WOW !

WOW !

WE ARE MARRIED !

We both went to seek blessings from all the elders. Then we went to Vasudev Krishna.

" May you both live a prosperous life. Remember to always be honest with each other and ask for help when you need it." He said.

That might probably be the only thing that he has ever said to me that I could properly understand, except the 'ask for help' part. But, I am not going to question it.

Suyo can to us and hugged me.

"Congratulations Mitr and bhabhishree ! I hope you have a very happy married life ! And if you ever feel like pranking my Mitr here or teasing him, please feel free to come to me for help Bhabhishree ! " He said.

Why would he give her ideas ?

" Of Course I will Rajkumar !" Aishwarya said while smiling.

YAYYY ! I've found a friend in my husband's friend circle.

We both went to Drau. and we hugged, me and Drau of course.

" YOU ARE MARRIED ! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS ! AND I AM GOING TO GET MARRIED ! OH MY GODD! " she said, or screamed.

" Calm down Drau! Look at you, you look like you are about to cry! " I said.

We broke apart.

" Anyways, I hope you guys have a great married life! " She wished us.

Me and Arya went to Mata Radha (I know I din't really write about her arrival, but she did come alright) , to get her blessings.

She blessed us and then hugged me. Honestly, it really felt good, cos I never knew how a mother's love felt till now.

Then, we went to Rajmata Kunti to get her blessing too.

" I hope you both have a happy married life children. " She said.

I don't know why bu she looked at Vasusen the same way Radha Ma looked at him. But, why? I mean it is just very confusing. She looked a bit sad even.

Anyways, we all proceeded to take our seats so that Drau and Arjun could get married.

(So guys I am going to skip the marriage rituals of Arjun and Draupadi, cos I'm just gonna have to write the same thing again but in Drau and Arjun's POV.

I'll continue from when they are all leaving to go to Hastinapur and Angdesh.)

It is time to leave Panchal, leave everyone I know andstart a new life with my love. I am excited, no doubt but......I am really scared too. I mean, all this time , I had my family to guide me and I had my lovely sisters to keep me company but now.....I don't know what it is going to be like. Currently I am just hugging Draupadi, while both of out husbands are having a weird, angry, staring contest. I have come to know that they both are not exactly fond of each other, but I don't really understand why yet? Also, I don't really want to let go of Drau even though I know I should.

" You guys do realise that hugging for a long time is not going to stitch you both together right? " sakha asked.

" Is it too bad to hope it will? " I asked as me and Drau finally part ways.

Govind just laughed.

" Take care Lili"

" Take care Drau"

We both said and left. Drau left with Rajkumar Arjun, his brothers and his mother to Hastinapur while I left with Arya and Rajkumar Duryodhan to Angdesh.

Mata had left a little early to prepare for our welcome. I helped Aishwarya up to the chariot because she refused to come in palanquin. I am not complaining, I do NOT want to be away from her. Suyo started before us to give us privacy.

I hope everything turns out fine.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments!

Please vote, comment and follow!

Next Up - Warm Welcomes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short excerpt

Alia's POV

Why did she say that? What does that mean? Does that mean that.....? No way. NO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 152 20
what if two girls from kaliyug time travel to Mahabharat era will they able to change the destiny? what if they are also the sisters of Krishna? the...
6.2K 432 10
In a twist of fate, the destinies of Karna, Arjuna, and Suyodhan intertwine on the 17th day after the death of Karna, as their memories are transport...
68K 3.6K 43
The glory of Mahabharata war is praised by many..Everyone knows about Draupadi, Yagyaseni, the one born from Yagya..A woman whose fate was to bring a...
19.9K 969 24
•SLOW UPDATES• ➳𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 •❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• What happens when you love some...