𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓒𝓱�...

By Justbored4everlmao

°☆°•♡• COMPLETED •♡•°☆° A girl suffering in kaliyug dies and is reborn as Draupadi's sister in Dwaparyug to c... More

Thank You
Main Characters
I. End of suffering
II. Mahadev's boon
III. Birth of Panchal's princesses
IV. Princesses and Princes
Story Ranking! (15 Feb 2023)
V. Swayamwar Preparations
VI. Swayamvar Part - I
VII. Swayamwar Part - II
IX. Can fate change?
X . Marriage
XI. Warm Welcomes
XII. The truth is out
XII. Conflicted hearts - I
XIII. Conflicted Hearts - II
XIV. Adjusting
XV. Maybe This Is Possible
XVI. Arjun
XVII. Departure
XVIII. Keep calm, wield a sword
XIX. Aishwarya
XX. The new rules
XXI. The Coronation
Please do read
Thanks yall !!
ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!

VIII. Swayamwar Part - III

2.9K 121 6
By Justbored4everlmao

Third Person's POV

Finally Maharaj Drupad stood up to make an announcement.

" I am extending the invite to participate in this Swayamwar to all Brahmins present here! Please come forward!" He said.

There was a very long , loud silence for a while.

Draupadi's POV

OH. MY. GOD.

RAJKUMAR ARJUN CAN TAKE PART!

WHY IS HE NOT MOVING!

I looked at Lili with questioning eyes. She stared back helplessly.

Come on Rajkumar Arjun!

Arjun's POV

I can take part in the competition !

Why am I not moving?

Good Question!

"Go on Arjun! Why are standing like a statue here!" Bhrata Bheem asked.

"But Bhrata Bheem-"

"No! No buts! Just Go!" Bhrata Bheem said and pushed me towards the stage.

I looked at the mandap where almost all the Kings and Princes looked at me with anger, except Karn.

Yea well he is probably to busy in dreamland ! He did marry a princess after all!

Oh no !

OH NO!

HE MARRIED A PRINCESS!

HE MARRIED THE YOUNGER SISTER OF KRISHNAA!

I WILL HAVE TO MEET HIM WITHOUT FIGHTING!

OMG!

Karn's POV

A while after the announcement was made, one Brahmin dev came forward and looked arou-

ARJUN !

I KNOW THAT FACE ANYWHERE !

HE IS NOT DEAD !

AM I SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY OR SAD?

I MEAN HE IS A GREAT ARCHER AFTER ALL ! ONE OF THE BEST IN ARYAVART ! HE WILL MOSTLY WIN RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI'S HAND!

WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE TO MEET HIM OFTEN!

OH SURYADEV ! WHAT SORT OF CRUEL JOKE IS THIS ?

THIS GUY?

UGHH

Anyways I turned to look at my beautiful WIFE who also happened to be looking at me. I smiled and she blushed!

ArDi's POV

Normal Italics is Draupadi and Bold Italics is Arjun.

I started to make my way to the stage anticipating some/any form of disapproval.

He made his way to the stage, what if someone dissaproves and creates a problem ?

"OH LOOK AT THIS GUY! HE THINKS THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE PRINCESSES' HAND WHEN ALL OF THE KSHATRIYAS HERE CANNOT ! " said Rajkumar Rukmi and laughed. The others joined him.

HOW DARE HE? But I can't really say anything that may cause my identity to be revealed.

I looked at Bhrata Bheem and shook my head asking him to not do anything. He reluctantly nodded. I mea-

" ONLY THOSE WHO WERE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY LIFT THE BOW HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TALK RAJKUMAR RUKMI ! I DON'T THINK YOU ARE CAPABLE OF COMPLAINING SINCE I DIN'T SEE YOU LIFTING THE BOW! OR DID I MISS SOMETHING!" I said.

Seriously , I don't understand these people. They can't do anything and they won't let others try either.

Rajkumar Rukmi looked at Rajkumar Arjun with disgust but sat down neverthless.

THAT'S MY GIRL !

Seriously Panchal's princesses are quite brave. The way Draupadi spoke! Wow

Seemed like thunder!

I proceeded to the stage and placed my hands on the bow. I prayed to Mahadev .

OH MY GOD HIS HANDS ARE ON THE BOW!!

I LIFTED IT!! I looked at Rajkumari Draupadi and smiled.

HE LIFTED IT!! He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and then looked away ,blushing !

"AWW DRAU ! LOOK AT YOU CHEEKS! " Teased Lili ! Oh this girl!

I walked to the center of the stage and took my position. THIS IS IT!

OH MY GOD! THIS IS IT!

I look at the fish's reflection and concentrate on its eyes. Just its eyes. I need to make sure that nothing else is visible.

HE IS LOOKING AT THE FISH! OH MY GOD! I CAN FEEL MY HEART TRYING TO BURST!

I RELEASED THE ARROW !

HE RELEASED THE ARROW ! OH MY GOD!

IT RAINED FLOWERS ! I WON RAJKUMARI DRAUPADI'S HAND IN MARRIAGE!

IT RAINED FLOWERS ! HE WON MY HAND IN MARRIAGE! I RELEASED THE BREATH THAT I DIDN'T REALISE I HAD BEEN HOLDING!

I looked into the princess' beautiful eyes ! How am I supposd to find my way back to the real world?

He looked at me. I blushed again! Alia came and gave me a bone crushing hug!

"I am soooo happyy for you Drauuu! You are going to marry the man you like, I am going to marry the man I like! We will be able to meet one another! OMG THIS IS GREAT!" She said.

I just nodded in happiness. I couldn't really form a coherent sentence mannn!

"Go and place the garland around the Brahmin Dev's neck putri!" Maharaj Drupad said.

Krishnaa started walking towards me. I just cannot take my mind or eyes of her.

I walked down to the stage. I can feel my heart filling with happiness. This must be what heaven feels like.

She walked down towards me. I was smiling like a fool. This must be what heaven feels like.

I stood in front of him with the garland in my hand. OMG. I feel like I am paralysed. I cant move!

She stood in front of me. Yep, I am definitely in heaven! Wait, why isn't she moving? Is she having second thoughts? Is it because of my disguise?

I CANT MOVE!

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Should I hold you hand and make you place the garland on him Drau?" Teased Lili.

OMG ! THIS GIRL! I can't help but blush.

Finally I raised my hand to place the garland. He bowed down to make it easier for me and SMILED AT ME!

SHE PLACED THE GARLAND ON ME! I FEEL LIKE A THOUSAND LOVE ARROWS HAVE PIERCED MY HEART!

I took the garland and placed it on her shoulder. We are finally married!

I mean, I know there are more rituals to be completed but, still.

WE. ARE. MARRIED. OH . MY . GOD .

We went to get blessing from Pitashree and Govind.

" Analyse every solution properly and think everything through!" Said Govind.

What? Is there going to be a problem?

Why does sakha always speak in riddles?

As soon as I turned around, Lili tackled me in a hug.

"OH MY GOD DRAU! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Said Lili.

"I hope you guys live peacefully!" Jiji said and hugged me.

"Brahmin Dev , please take good care of my sister!" Said Lili.

"Don't worry Devi. I will treat my wife like a queen!" I said and looked at Krishnaa.

MY WIFE!

MY WIFE! My heart grew wings when he said those two words! Hey Bhagwan! Is it possible to feel so much happiness?

"Maharaj Drupad, please allow me to take you daughter along with me to my hut to take blessings from my mother!" I told Maharaj Drupad.

Matashree and my brothers should be waiting for us.

"Sure Putr! " Pitashree said.

Alia's POV

Normal font is Alia's thoughts, italics is what she feels is happening to her, bold italics is the vision she is having.

AWWWWW! LOOK AT THEM!

THEY ARE SOOO CUTEE.

I am going to miss my sister! Oh-

spots of black

Huh? What is happening?

more spots of black

I don't feel so good. I feel giddy.

Spinning.

Drau is crying.

"Why is this happening to me?" She asks with hurt.

What is happeneing? She just got married? Huh?

blackness.

I let the darkness consume me, too tired to fight.

Karn's POV

Alia looks so happy. I wish I can keep her that happy forever. What do I do? How should I accomplish this? Maybe I could-

What is happening?

She doesn't look so good. Alia looks like she is about to fall.

I get up and run towards her. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I try to ask her what is wrong, but she collapses into my arms.

Mahadev! What is happening here?

Alia's POV

Normal font is Alia's thoughts, italics is what she feels is happening to her, bold italics is the vision she is having.

Drau is crying.

Why is she crying? I just saw her getting married now! She is happy! She loves Rajkumar Arjun!

"How can I marry five guys?" She asks, hurt evident in her voice.

FIVE GUYS? WHAT ON EARTH?

"Share the donation........everyone" A woman says.

Drau looks at her with hurt.

WHAT DONATION? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?!

" Calm down Alia!" A voice says.

OH COME ON! NOT ANOTHER DAMN VOICE!

"Who are you? AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!? MY SISTER IS CRYING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!" I scream.

How dare this person ask me to calm down?

"I am you Alia." The voice says.

WHAT SORT OF SICK JOKE IS THIS!?

"I am Aishwarya. I got a boon from Mahadev to be reborn as you to try and change fate" She/Me/Aishwarya says.

Ok, well um, makes sense ?

"So, what is the point of these visions? Where am I? Did I die? OH NO-"

"Calm down! You did not die. We are having this conversation in your mind. I cannot reveal anymore information to you since that would make it unfair. But, I would advise you to donate something to Rajkumar Arjun to give to his mother first! Before he informs his mother about Draupadi. That is all I can say!" She says and I can feel her presence going away.

"BUT WAIT! WHY? WHAT IS- HELLO, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE!" I SAY.

"Alia! Alia wake up" I hear a male voice.

"LILI WAKE UP! COME ON LILI"

DRAU

DRAU IS OK!

Karn's POV

SHE OPENED HER EYES! HER GORGEIUS EYES!

THANK GOD SHE IS OK!

"Are you ok Angrani!?" I ask her. I resist the urge to calk her priye.

She blinks in confusion.

OH MY GOD! DID SHE LOOSE HER MEMORY?

Alia's POV

"I am fine Angraj." I tell him, resisting the urge to call him Arya.

I mean we still have some rituals to do. He-

NO ! STOP GETTING SIDE TRACKED ALIA! YOUR SISTER! AISHWARYA! GIFT!

Right!

I quickly get up. Angraj steadies me.

I smile at him. Aww he looks so-

NOPE NOT NOW!

I quickly look around me for flowers. Ah Got them.

"Drau! I am totally fine, don't worry! Brahmin Dev! Please accept these flowers as gifts for you mother! Give them to her before presenting Draupadi!" I said.

Both of them looked at me in confusion and opened their mouths to ask questions.

"Can't I give gifts to my sister's mother in law?" I asked with a sad face hoping they wouldn't ask questions. What am I supposed to tell them?

"Of Course Devi!" Rajkumar Arjun says and accepts the flowers.

I embrace my sister once more.

"Take care Drau! Remember I am always here for you!" I say.

"Of Course Lili! You too!" She says.

We part ways and she goes with Rajkumar Arjun and Bheem .

I hope everything turns out to be alright!

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments!

Please vote, comment and follow!

Next Up - Can Fate Change?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short excerpt

Draupadi's POV

"OH NO! My husband doesn't trust me enough to tell me his name! Oh god what will I do now! aaaaaaaa!" I started crying and sat down on the grass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.7K 46
The glory of Mahabharata war is praised by many..Everyone knows about Draupadi, Yagyaseni, the one born from Yagya..A woman whose fate was to bring a...
163K 7.9K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
114K 6.7K 33
What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shakuni??!🔥💜 What if Arjun fell in love at...
13.4K 675 23
Time travel of six girls from kaliyug to dwapar Yug in mahabharat Ara. See what will happen when they land in dwapar yug? how many twists life have h...