My Bestfriend-Boyfriend ♥

By fiqah0812

More

My Bestfriend-Boyfriend ♥
IU (Lee Ji Eun) & No Min Woo
Suho & Ji yeon
Min Woo's half transformation
Blind Date
Bestfriend hangout
Snow Kiss
Trouble thoughts
Taken Aback
Saving Ji Eun
Hospital
Short visit
One after Another
Jieun and Jiyeon's Argument
Jiyeon's Boyfriend
Jiyeon's Control
Biggest shock
Grandfather
Sparkling
Mr Oh's son
Minwoo & Jay
Private Lounge
Exo K, Suho & Jieun
Break up
To Make Jiyeon realise of their breakup
Flight
5 years later
Old bestfriend back
Stabbed back
Miss her...or...
Confession
Party
Reappears
Believe me or not
Jay's short appearance & more problems arise
Deep secrets
Back Together...?
INITIAL BREAK UP
Lost Everything
Discover The Truth
School Reunion
School Reunion Part 2
Accident
Phone
Memory Loss
Friend zone
Park
Regain memories
Can You Not Push ❤
Airport
New York

I Need You Girl

124 3 0
By fiqah0812

"What lame excuses...," Jieun lied on her bed after showering while thinking of Suho's explaination.

Then she took her phone and scrolled down her contact list. She stopped as soon as she saw Minwoo's name. She kept having fickle mind on whether to call Minwoo or not. After thinking for a while, she decided to call him, just to ask how was he feeling after the punch. She tried calling but she can't get through.

On the other hand, Minwoo too was trying to call Jieun at the same but couldn't get through.

"I hope she's okay," Minwoo thought of Jieun.

Then he put some ointment on one of his cheeks that was being punched by Suho.

=======

The next morning, Jieun went out for work early. Since she was an hour early, she decided to head to the cafe to have a coffee and light breakfast. She was munching her toast bread when someone scooted over to the seat in front of her. She looked up and saw Minwoo gave a small smile with a tray of food on his hands.

"Minwoo..?" Jieun looked surprised.

"Can I join you for breakfast?" Minwoo asked her.

"Hmm..sure," She let him.

"So what time did you get home yesterday?" Minwoo questioned her.

"Quite late..But before 12AM," She recalled the time.

"Did he do anything to you?" Minwoo gave a sharp look.

"Umm..no..We just had slight argument that's all," Jieun did not want to worry him.

"Are you sure?" Minwoo did not look convinced.

Jieun nodded and decided to change topic about him instead,"So is your bruise on your lips okay?"

"Yeah. Not that painful anyways," Minwoo acted tough.

"Sorry about yesterday night. I don't know why he have to do that to you," Jieun apologised while feeling frustrated about yesterday's night.

"If I'm Suho..I'll do that too," Minwoo told her.

Upon hearing that, she stopped eating and looked at him. He then looked you in the eyes. Both of you looked at each other for a few seconds until there's a phonecall from unknown number.

She picked up the call and answered,"Hello?"

"Hello babe~Good morning. I'm sure you know why I'm calling you..,"Jay's voice echoed through the call.

Jieun's eyes then looked panic and stood up to go to the corner to talk to Jay privately. Minwoo seemed curious and slowly walked over to where she was. He eavesdroped while she talked to Jay.

"Jay. I've already think things through. I'm not going to sign the contract," Jieun said.

"WHAT?! You seriously gonna do this? Don't you know what I'm going to do which will make you regret?!" Jay threatened.

"That's is still my house. You and your family just live there just because my late father assigned your father to take care of me and the company when he's not around," Jieun said with a slightly angry tone.

"Hahahahahaha! Didn't you know that YOUR father gave this house and his company to US when you left the house!? We found a will from his study room...," Jay snickered.

"..Mwoh..? A will...?" Jieun sounded shocked by his recent finding.

"If you did not trust me, come over," Jay felt confident that Jieun lost.

*That..can't be...It can't be that easy to find..Not that I've read his will before..Usually appa would hide something important document somewhere no one can find it..* Jieun bit her lip, feeling worried.

"So I'll see you in the house soon. Just..give me a call ya..," Jay sneered an hung up.

Jieun hung up the phone and was turning around to go back to her place when she saw Minwoo standing behind her.

"What was going on, Jieun ah?" Minwoo looked at her with frowned face.

"It...'s nothing..Just a small..matter..," Jieun tried to avoid his question when he stopped her from going to their seats.

"Marebwa (Tell me)," Minwoo said while looking at her.

She looked at him and said,"I..can't tell you yet..It's personal..Let me handle this on my own."

"...Did Jay threatened you somehow?" Minwoo determined to get answer from her.

"...He..didn't..," Jieun lied.

Just then someone called her name from the entrance of the cafe. Both of them looked at that direction and saw Suho looking fiercely at the both of their skinship. Suho walked over to them and roughly let go of Minwoo's grip.

"Just what are you doing with MY girlfriend?" Suho looked at Minwoo sharply.

Minwoo did not answer and Jieun felt all eyes were on them.

"Suho, didn't you have work this morning? What are you doing here?" Jieun asked him softly with gritted teeth.

"I was about to go to work when I saw the both of you here. Just what are you doing here with him?" Suho turned to her.

"I was having my breakfast with him,"She admitted.

"Instead of me?" Suho looked angry.

Jieun looked dumbfounded by his question and heard some whispers among the customers. Jieun then dragged Suho out of the cafe to talk it out. Minwoo just watched from inside.

"Why are you so overreacting now? I was just having breakfast with a friend," Jieun told him.

"But I know he's not just a friend, He's more than that," Suho raised one eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Jieun asked him.

"I saw the look of Minwoo's eyes, The way he looks at you is the same when I first started to like you a few years back," Suho told her.

Jieun didn't believe it but she took a glance to where Minwoo was. He was busy with his phone.

"I know we have some arguments last night..But I really don't us to break up just because that," Suho continued.

" Right now, I don't know who you really are. Your attitude seemed to have changed for quite some time. What happened to you? You aren't so protective or restricted boyfriend last time. You don't usually get jealous easily when I hang around with my guy friends. The way you treated me is like you own me & you know that I seriously do not like that," Jieun's face gotten serious.

"As a boyfriend, I really need to take care of you. I don't want you to look at other guys other than me," Suho emphasised.

"But what you are doing right now is wrong. You do know that Minwoo is my childhood friend. I just got in touch with him like a few days ago. He's the only one who is like a family to me," Jieun said while kept watching at her watch to see if she's late for work.

Suho wanted to debate but she continued,"Look, I need to go now. I'm going to be late for work."

Suho then grabbed her wrist and said,"I'll pick you up tonight and we'll have dinner together okay?"

"I can't today. I have something to do tonight," Jieun told him and let go of his grip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
13K 310 43
FOR ALL KPOP LOVERS Requests are closed
8.8K 491 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.