SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

Autorstwa deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... Więcej

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. VII

2.7K 154 30
Autorstwa deathkidlvl

Narrator

While y/n-ssi was at work, Haerin-ssi hung out with her friends.

All of Haerin's friends were really excited that she was dating and not living alone anymore. Although, they were a bit reserved about y/n-ssi at first... they all came to the conclusion that y/n had no ill intentions.

- Haerin POV -

I was having a lot of fun with my friends. The girls were teaching me a song they had written during their acapella competition.

If it wasn't for me going to a different school than them, I would have probably been in their acapella group too.

"Earth to Kang Haerin!" Minji unnie said as she waved her hand in front of my face.

The gesture made me snap out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, Kitty?" Dani unnie asked.

"Umm... I wonder when y/n-ssi is going to come home...," I spoke as I started to get stuck in my thoughts again.

"I wonder where y/n-ssi works?"

"Why would you come home so late?"

"How long are you gonna be there?"

"Hellooooo!!" Hyein-ei shook me to get my attention again.

"Here, just check in with y/n-ssi and ask when they'll be home!" Minji unnie said as she passed me my phone from the nightstand.

I grabbed my phone from her and contemplated for a bit.

"I don't want to bother y/n-ssi. What if they get mad?" I told the girls.

"Haerin, it's normal for couples to check up on each other!" Hanni unnie whined out.

"Okay!" I responded.

I looked through my contacts and called y/n-ssi.

I had never actually used y/n's number before. Y/n-ssi was always sort of around or found their way to me.... so I never felt the need to use it.

I dial y/n's number and put the phone up to my ear, waiting.

"What are you doing? Just text y/n-ssi, what if they're busy?" Minji unnie whispered yelled at me.

"Uummm, no." I said with a pout.

If I texted, then I'll never get an answer. I had a really hard time texting.... because I never knew what to say... and the longer i tried to send a text the more anxious I got.

"Yeoboseyo?" Y/n-ssi answered on the line and I panicked.

I threw my phone in the air and Minji unnie caught it. She put the phone up to her ear and said, "Haerin-ei just wants to talk to you. I'll pass her over to you!"

"Nooooo!!!" I whined in my thoughts.

Minji unnie held the phone up to my ear as I started to regret calling.

"Hi baby, what's up?" Y/n-ssi cutely asked over the phone.

My heart fluttered because of the sudden nickname. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Whe- when are you coming home?" I stuttered out.

"I just have one more game that I need to referee then I'll head home. Do you want me to buy you something on the way back?" Y/n-ah softly said over the phone.

"Nuh uh, I'll just wait for you" I responded feeling a bit nervous for some reason.

"Okay, see you soon!" Y/n-ssi said before hanging up the phone.

"See, wasn't that bad and y/n-ssi wasn't mad!" Dani unnie exclaimed as she patted my head.

After about two hours more, my friends ended up going home and I was left alone to wait for y/n-ssi.

Yoongi oppa was in his room working on the design for his new game... so the house felt really empty to me.

- Y/N POV -

I was making my way back home when I suddenly bumped into Haerin's friends.

"If it isn't the knight in shining armor," Hanni-ssi teased.

I gave them all a respectful bow before attempting to continue on my way.

Minji-ssi suddenly stopped me and leaned over to me to whisper in my ear, "She likes avocados, tomatoes, and frogs."

I nodded to let her know I heard her then gave then another bow before continuing to walk home.

As I got around the corner from my house, I noticed the super market across the street.

"Maybe I should...," I thought to myself.

I then walked over to the market and bought a bag of avocados.

"I feel like an idiot," I snickered to myself as I walked home with a random bag of avocados.

Once I reached home, I took off my shoes and yelled out... "I'm home!"

Haerin-ei came running out the room. She stopped and stared at me for a bit before cutely running into my arms.

I couldn't do anything but giggle at her cute behavior.

"Hey, I was told you really like these. Is that true?" I asked Haerin as I put the avocado bag in her face.

"AAHHHHAHAH!!" Haerin cutely screamed before snatching the bag from my hand.

"Can I have one?" She pouted at me.

"Baby, they're yours!" I chuckled out.

Haerin then squealed and ran into the kitchen to cut up her avocados.

I took my backpack off and sort of wondered around the kitchen trying to find a water bottle.

Suddenly, I started to hear music.

"내가 힘들 , 같을
(When I'm down, feel like I'm crying)

기운도 이젠 나지 않을
(When I can't even pretend to be okay)

It's you 걱정하네
(It's you, you worry about me)

It's you 웃게하네
(It's you, you make me laugh)"

I grabbed my phone, hella confused, thinking.... "Is my music playing?"

I checked the volume and my spotify, they were both off.

I furrowed my brows in confusion then just shrugged it off.

Suddenly, I hear the music again...

"멀리든 언제든지 달려와
(You're only one call away)

바쁜 척도 없이 나타나
(You show up with no hesitation)

이게 말이 되니? 물어봐
(Can this be real?)"

I was so confused by where the music was coming from that I started to look around the the house.

My heart stopped when I realized.... it was Haerin... singing.

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

Haerin's voice was so beautiful and soothing.

She still wasn't done cutting up her avocados, so I came up behind her and held her waist.

"You sing really well," I whispered in her ear.

Haerin froze for a bit then stiffly said, "Please don't do that... it makes me feel like I can't breathe."

As always, I felt a little heartbroken by her reactions... but it was okay she just wasn't ready for that yet.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.9K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
12.2K 615 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
6.7K 457 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
32.4K 1.3K 37
When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blind girl listens to the monster as if she...