𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

twelve

4.5K 124 20
By voicelessyouth

When Y/n finally opend her eyes, panic struck through her. She quickly scrambled into a sitting position, and looked around in fear. She was in some sort of cell, it was small and cramped. What stood out to Y/n the most, was the feeling of the cold air all around her. She wasn't on Alderaan anymore.

She had on a pair of handcuffs, and her head was throbbing. Y/n reached up, rubbing her head when something caught her eye. It was her bracelet, the one Noah had given her after the first attack. She had forgotten it even existed, Y/n always had it on just like Noah had asked.

Flashback

"Noah, it's not even my birthday, why are you giving me a present?" Y/n asked raising a brow.

Noah rolled his eyes "Do I need a reason to give my sister a gift?" He asked, "It's not even really a gift....it's...well just open it." He said holding out a small pink box.

Y/n raised a brow, and grabbed the box "Will it kill me?" She joked.

"Y/n, don't be a pain in my ass." Noah said crossing his arms "And no jokes like that, it could actually happen. Especially with what happened the other day."

Y/n nodded "What happened to her anyway, the handmaid that tried to posion me?" She asked curiously.

"She's in the dungeons, being interrogated as we speak." Noah answered "Now open the damn box."

Y/n rolled her eyes "Okay, grumpy." She grumbled, taking the top off.

Inside was a simple bracelet, it wasn't anything fancy at all. Y/n loved how simple it was. It was a gold and silver chain, with a f/c crystal on it.

"Oh, Noah, this is gorgeous." Y/n said taking it out of the box, and tossing the box behind her.

Noah rolled his eyes and smiled "I had it custom made and everything. You see that crystal, it's a tracking device. Disguised as a crystal."

Y/n looked up at him and raised a brow "A tracking device?" She asked, "Why do I need a tracking device? Do you not trust me?" She joked.

"Of course I trust you, Y/n." Noah quickly said "I just don't trust other people." He mumbled.

"Is this because of what happened?" Y/n asked "Noah, that was a one time thing. I'm not gonna get kidnapped or anything." She said rolling her eyes.

Noah sighed "Y/n, we don't know that." He said "I just want to be extra careful, don't judge me okay?"

Y/n sighed "Okay, okay." She mumbled "Can you help me puy it on?" She asked.

Noah nodded and grabbed the bracelet, and unclasped it "Hold out yout wrist."

Y/n did as he asked, gently he put the bracelet on and clipped it. Noah removed his hand, and the cold metal rested on Y/n's wrist. She smiled slightly still loving how simple it was.

"Please, please never take that off." Noah begged "I don't wanna take any chances, I can't take the risk of losing you."

"Well, you can't track me if I get poisoned again." Y/n pointed out.

Noah rolled his eyes "Shut up." He said "It's just in case, y'know. Let me be paranoid."

Y/n smiled "I'm just teasing Noah." She said "I won't take it off, I promise."

End Of Flashback

Y/n smiled slightly, feeling a little relieved. Only a little. She hopped that Noah remembered the bracelet, and him and Anakin were already on their way to save her. Y/n hoped they found her soon, she didn't know who had her, or where she was being taken.

Y/n got to her feet, and walked to the barred door. She grabbed onto the bars, and shook the door expecting it to open. It obviously didn't.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Y/n cursed angrily, shaking the door more(like it would do any good).

"Calm yourself, Your Majesty." A strange almost robotic voice said.

Y/n looked up and saw a blue duros, with horrifying large red eyes. He had on a trench coat, and a wide dark hat. The queen took a step back away from the door, as he took a step forward. Y/n didn't recognize this man, not in the slightest.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Y/n asked trying to hide her fear, but doing a terrible job at it.

The stranger grinned, showing off sharp teeth "You've got a mighty high price one your head." The man said "Dooku must think you're important."

Y/n glared at the man "Dooku can rot." She sneered "Who the fuck even are you?"

"Cad Bane. Not that it matters, we're almost at our destination." He said with a laugh, still sounding almost like a droid "Buckle up, Queen Y/n."

☁︎

As soon as the ship had landed, she was dragged from the cell and a bag was thrown over her dead. When the bag was yanked off her head, she came face to face with Dooku. Y/n glared at the man, wanting nothing more than to kill him.

"Young Y/n." Dooku said with a smile "How wonderful it is to see you once more."

Y/n glared at the man in front of her "I see your face is still as unpleasant as before." She sneered.

Dooku smiled "Theres that sparky attitude." He said with a laugh, he then looked over Y/n's head "One of my droids has your payment, Bane."

"Pleasure doing business with you, Dooku." Bane said leaving the room.

"Now, Y/n, have you reconsidered my offer?" Dooku asked walking slowly in her direction.

Y/n scoffed "Seriously? You should know me better than that Dooku." She said "I'd rather die, then help you."

The older man sighed "Well, that's quite unfortunate." He mumbled "Guess I'll have to convince you somehow, hopefully you'll be smarter than your parents."

Y/n's eyes widened slightly as he ignited his saber, the crimson color lightning up the room. Flashes of her parents torture appeared in her mind, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

☁︎

"Anakin, how did you manage to let the queen get kidnapped?" Obi-wan scolded lightly.

"It's not Anakin's fault." Noah defended quickly "It's no one's fault."

"It is my fault though." Anakin said "If I had stayed awake, if I had stayed with her than maybe this wouldn't have happened." He ranted, clenching his fists in both anger at himself, and anger at whoever took Y/n.

"Anakin." Obi-wan said noticing his friends behavior "We'll get her back."

Anakin and Noah were on a ship, talking to Obi-wan through a hologram. Ahsoka and Padmè were forced to stay back, it took a lot of convincing. Especially, since both of them were worried about their friend. It took Noah a entire hour to remember the bracelet, and when he did he instantly checked the location. Y/n was on Geonosis, where both Obi-wan and Dooku were.

As soon as Anakin learned where she was, he contacted Obi-wan and told him what happened. And luckily the older jedi, already had an idea of where Dooku was hiding out.

Obi-wan sighed "Okay, what exactly happened last night?" He asked again.

Anakin sighed "I've already explained this master." He said irritated, he just wanted to get to Y/n.

Noah reached over and placed a hand on the Jedi's shoulder "Calm down." He said.

Obi-wan raised his brows at his former Padawans behavior, Anakin was reminding him of himself. Like how he was with Satine, all thoes years ago. He had so many regrets.

Anakin closed his eyes, and took a deep breath "After dinner, we all went to bed except Y/n. She said she had more work to do, and practically forced me to go to my room to sleep." He explained.

"I had already check the entire palace, and I didn't see anyone outside or lurking." Noah said "Everything was completely normal."

Obi-wan reached up stroking his beard in thought "Do you know how late she was up?" He asked.

Noah shook his head "No. We don't even know when she was taken." He said, "Sometimes she works....really late, she's never had the best concept of time."

Anakin sighed running a hand through his hair "Maker, I shouldn't have gone to sleep." He mumbled, "I should've stayed awake."

"Anakin, it isn't your fault." Noah said looking at Anakin "She wouldn't want you to blame yourself."

The more time Noah spent around Anakin, the more he realized how much he cared for Y/n. It worried Noah, because he knew how much Y/n cared about him. Padmè had told him everything she knew about their relationship, and her views about it. He didn't want Y/n getting her heart broken.

"How do you know shes on Geonosis?" Obi-wan asked curiously.

"I gave her a bracelet, several weeks back when the first artack happened, it had tracking device on it hidden as a crystal." Noah explained quickly "I was paranoid."

Anakin sighed "I'm gonna see how close we are." He mumbled before walking away.

"Is he alright?" Obi-wan asked Noah.

Noah shrugged "I'm not really sure....I don't talk to him much, he mostly stays near Y/n."

Obi-wan nodded with a hum "He's close to her?" He asked.

"From what I've seen, yeah." Noah nodded "They seem to have bonded quickly, other than me Padmè was her only friend for a while." He said.

"He seems to care for the queen quite a lot." Obi-wan mumbled mostly to himself, "Well, I will see you both soon."

Noah nodded "See you soon, Master Kenobi."

Ealry update, I'll still have another one out tomorrow <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 19
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)
3.6K 48 45
❝Well, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop now❞ Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker had been slaves together until they were r...
3.9K 87 16
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
26.7K 362 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...