𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

nine

5.4K 152 33
By voicelessyouth

Anakin entered the lounge with a bottle of wine, and two glasses. Y/n had changed out of her dress, into a pair of sweats and a long sleeved shirt, and was now sitting on the couch. Before she was allowed to relax, Anakin made sure all the windows were blocked wo no one could see inside.

"Here." Anakin said gently holding out a full glass to her.

Y/n grabbed the glasss and began sipping it "Thank you." She mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Anakin asked sitting beside her with his own glass now in his hand.

"Uhm, yeah." Y/n mumbled with a small nod "I-i'd rather not talk about it though." She said honestly.

Anakin nodded "Okay." He said in understanding, trying to find something to talk about "I didn't know you spoke Huttese." He said.

Y/n nodded and took a drink of her wine "Yeah, it wasn't easy to learn either."

"I used to live on Tatooine, so I've just always known it." Anakin said taking a small sip of his wine.

"You lived on Tatooine?"

Anakin nods "Yeah, it's the reason I hate sand so much." He said with a chuckle.

Y/n smiled slightly "Who likes sand?" She asks "It gets everywhere."

"Exactly!" Anakin exclaimed.

"What was life like on Tatooine?" Y/n asked curiously, finishing up her wine and pouring another glass.

Anakin's face fell, and he looked away "Horrible." He mumbled "Only reason I'd go back, would to see my mom again."

"Do you still talk with your mom?" Y/n asked turning her body in his direction, wanting to learn more about this jedi.

"Yeah....I know what the code says, but I couldn't." Anakin said looking away from her, "I couldn't just not have an attachment to her, she's my mom."

Y/n nodded her head "I don't blame you." She said "Having attachments is a part of who you are. It makes you human."

Anakin stared at Y/n in admiration "Glad I'm not the only one." He says with a nervous laugh, "You-you wont tell anyone, right?" He asked nervously.

"Of course not, Ani. I would never do that to you." Y/n said gently, taking another drink of her wine.

Anakin felt his face get warm at the nickname, he still didn't understand why he liked it more when she said it. He quickly took another drink of his wine, enjoying the bitter but sweet taste it had.

"Ahsoka will be arriving tomorrow." Anakin mentioned "She's excited to meet you, she's always wanted to apparently."

Y/n looked at him in shock "Really?" She asked, laughing a little "I didn't think anyone would be excited to meet me." She said.

"Well, my Padawan is a bit weird." Anakin joked with a smile.

"Is your master close to finding Dooku?" Y/n asked curiously "You haven't said much about it."

"Bored of me already?" Anakin joked with a small laugh, pouring more wine in his glass.

Y/n scoffed "I could never get bored of you." She said with a smile, "I like having you around."

"Well, I like being around you." Anakin said with a wink, that made Y/n blush.

Y/n let out a breath "I hope Dooku gets found soon." She mumbled, "I don't like looking over my shoulder all the time, especially in my own home."

"Don't worry Y/n, soon Obi-wan will find Dooku, and you won't have to worry." Anakin tried to reassure.

Y/n nodded taking another drink of her wine "Hey, at least we got to have a drink together tonight."

Anakin smiled brightly "I'm glad." He says "This stuff is actually pretty good."

"Yeah, I try not to drink any sort of hard alcohol like Noah does." Y/n said with a but of humor "He's an alcoholic." She joked.

"I'm glad it's not hard alcohol." Anakin said laughing "I'm not used to drinking really....."

Y/n smiles "Well, if you ever wanna try hard alcohol find Noah." She said "And we can all drink together. Besides, Noah is funnier when he's drunk."

"I'm sure you have some great stories."

"Oh yeah, he's just a little chaotic." Y/n said laughing "There was this one time, he tried jumping out of a window thinking he could fly."

Anakin burst into laughter "That definitely sounds like quite the sight." He said.

"Oh it was." Y/n said brightly "Thank you, by the way for helping me with that guy." She added gratefully "I was scared he might do something."

Anakin chuckled "He wouldn't have gotten the chance to." He said, "He'd be dead before he could touch you."

Y/n smiled "Your a great friend Anakin, even if I've only known you for a short time." She said.

"Even when this is all done that doesn't mean we have to stop talking to each other." Anakin said nervously, hoping she'd want the same as him.

"Really?" Y/n asked in excitement "I totally thought you'd like not want to talk with me after this." She quickly said, taking a final drink of her wine.

Anakin scoffed "Never, how dare you think that." He said in fake offense, just before laughing slightly "Y/n, you're too amazing to just stop talking to."

Y/n blushed "I'm glad you think so." She said finishing her wine, before getting to her feet "Well, I should head off to bed. I've got to wake up early, if I want to meet this Padawan of yours."

"If anything she'll probably be late." Anakin joked getting to his feet, and finishing up his glass "On second thought, maybe not, if Obi-wan is with her that is."

Y/n gave a small laugh "I'll still wake up early just in case." She said "Goodnight, Ani."

"Goodnight, Y/n."

☁︎

Y/n awoke the next morning to the sounds of voices, that seemed to carry through the entire apartment. Frowning she climbed out of bed, not bothering to change out of her pajamas, and left the room.

"Where's Obi-wan?" Y/n heard Anakin ask someone.

"He's following a lead on Dooku." A girl answered.

"Where?"

"Geonosis." The girl answered "Wheres the queen?"

Anakin sighed "She's sleeping Ahsoka, she didn't have the best night last night." He explained.

Y/n walked into the lounge area, where she saw Anakin and a orange Togruta girl who was the height of Anakin's shoulders. As soon as she had walked in, both heads turned in her direction.

Anakin smiled "Goodmorning, Y/n." He said "This is my Padawan-"

In a split second the young girl was in front of Y/n, hand out and a smkle on her face "Ahsoka Tano." She introduced.

Y/n smiled and shook her hand "Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot about you."

Ahsoka smiled wildly "All good things I hope." She says.

"Nope, they've all been terrible things." Anakin joked walking over to the two.

Ahsoka glared at him, before looking back to Y/n "Whats it like being Queen?"

"Terribly stressful." Y/n said "Ani, have you seen Noah?" She asked.

"Ani?" Ahsoka asked in amusement, looking back at her master with a grin.

Anakin ignored his Padawan, and shook his head "I don't think he came back last night." He said.

Y/n's eyes widened "Oh my god, please." She said, turning and walking away quickly.

"What was that about?" Ahsoka asked in confusion.

Anakin let out a laugh "Her brother and Padmè were together last night, and he didn't come back." He said, hoping he wouldn't have to explain more.

The fifteen year old frowned in thought, and then her eyes widened "Wait Padmè!" She gasped.

"I'm so glad I don't have to explain more." Anakin mumbled.

Y/n soon returned, she had changed into a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. Once again Anakin found himself staring at her, admiring her beauty. This outfit was different from her other ones, normally she had on simple dresses. Ahsoka noticed her Masters look, and she smiled mischievously as she formed a plan in her mind.

"You look gorgeous, as usual." Anakin flirted with a smile.

Ahsoka looked to Y/n, who was blushing from the comment "So, when will we be going to Alderaan?" She asked.

Y/n cleared her throat "We'll leave here in a few minutes." She said.

"What about Noah?" Anakin asked.

"Noah will be accompanying Padmè." Y/n said looking to the jedi with a grin.

"I can have R2 get the ship ready." Ahsoka said with a smile.

Anakin looked to his Padawan "R2 is with you?"

Ahsoka nodded "He's not very happy with you." She said, grabbing a comlink "R2, get Queen Y/n's ship ready, please."

"Why do I always have to get the ship ready?" A sassy droid beeped in annoyance.

The Togruta girl sighed "R2, please just get the ship ready." She begged.

"Fine."

Y/n chuckled "Well, he seems like quite the droid." She said.

Anakin sighed "He's got an attitude." He mumbled, "I regret taking him from Padmè."

"Wait, thats Padmè's R2 unit?" Y/n asked in shock "I always wondered what happened to him."

"Padmè gave him to me the first time we saw each other again." Anakin said "She felt bad cause she didn't use him as much anymore." He explained.

Y/n hummed "I only ever saw him once, when I first met Padmè." She said "But after that, I never saw him again."

Ahsoka hummed "Well, get ready for a show." She said.

Anakin looked to his Padawan "Why is he mad at me?" He asked.

"Master, you left him here when you know he wanted to come with." Ahsoka said "He's waited weeks."

"Right.......I kinda forgot about that."

Y/n chuckled "Well, I for one cannot wait to see this show." She said, "I'm gonna go pack the few things I need, and then we can leave."

As soon as Y/n was gone, Ahsoka looked to her master, who was watching the queen go "Do you like her?" She asked.

Anakin looked over at his Padawan "What?"

"Do you like her?"

"Well, yeah, she's a good friend." Anakin answered his face becoming warm.

Ahsoka crossed her arms, and gave Anakin a look "Anakin, come on." She said "You know what I mean."

Anakin crossed his own arms "Well.....thats for me to know, and for you to never find out."

"Well, jokes on you. I already did." Ahsoka said with a grin "The way you acted gave me my answer."

The older jedi's eyes went wide "Ahsoka-"

"Don't worry, Skyguy, your secret is safe with me." Ahsoka said before walking off "For now."

"Ahsoka!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 70 21
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...
26.9K 362 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
168 4 14
Annalise is a young Princess fighting for her life as a Jedi Knight. All Annalise wants is to help save her home planet as well as the galaxy from ev...