You know you love me

By shrekatemypp

/Robin x finney/ enemies to lovers?💀 More

Bad news
Robin!
40 days
Don't underestimate me
Fuck you, robin
Drive in
Glass
Peaceful
"Leave him alone."
Kiss my ass
A/n
That fucking fag
Weed
"Stop being dramatic."
Because..
Frienemies.
Better than ever
Take me away, prince charming.
"You mean everything to me."
Commitment
Dance with me, madam
New story!
Winners-
You dont know?
I dont have time.
CHARLES?!
It was cute, okay?
Free
No hablo espanol.
Alive
Corazón
Corazón p. 2
Corazón p,3
So:)
YALL

Corazón pt.4

794 16 124
By shrekatemypp

I had to make you guys wait for the last chapter 💗💪🏼
I love you guys!💗💗
Tell me how you liked the book!

Check up on my arm 😫
Also thank you all for 19k reads 😭😭😭

Yelling. Screaming. They called out my name. Everyone called out my name. The lights burned dimmer than before. There were so many people in this crowd, but there was nobody I'd call home.

But he made it better. Robin. Focus on robin. Focus...on robin.
-
-
They brought me to the garden behind the loose pieces of land by the winter, that me and Robin used to climb and lie at. But everyone was there. Everyone I had ever met. Including Matty, Matt, and buzz. Yet it still felt different, maybe it's the feeling of my parents not being here. And they'll never be here.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. Besides, I need to focus on this.
-
-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Bruce screamed, followed by maybe about 1,000 people laying in the rooked garden. I looked around the yard, almost choking on the air entering my throat. "..Bruce..."—"I know, I know you probably don't like this, but I wanted to give you something special!" He offered, caressing my back tightly in comfort. "But I never even asked you to do that!" I yelled, turning a few heads and confused looks from the crowd.

"But, Finn, please-"

"No, Bruce I know you never mean any harm, but dude. This isn't me Bruce, this is you." With that, I stormed up to the greenhouse, slamming the door behind me and blocking myself with a random vase.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't. cry." I told myself, wiping my watering eyes but not helping them endure. I pulled my legs up to my chin, laying my face on them softly. "Oh, Bruce.." I thought, shaking my head and gritting my teeth in discomfort. "Why did Bruce need to make everything big? He doesn't have to be perfect." But I guess that isn't true. After all, he is the golden boy. I suddenly got interrupted by a brief scurry into the green house door. "Go away." I stated, earning no attention other than footsteps nearing my location.

I turned to see Bruce smiling down at me, holding an awkward position as he muttered to himself about something random. "Hey, Finn.." Bruce whimpered.
"Hey." I sneered, scooting back a bit as he sat himself down beside me. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought it would be okay to bring you back here after-well, everything." He apologized, making me feel like shit for being mad. And he could tell , too. This snarky bitch knows what he's doing. "..it's okay, man." I smirked, tugging at his hand and patting his back gently. "No, it's not. I'm sorry for taking you here."  Bruce complied, frowning absently. "Bruce, you couldn't help it. It's fine. There's only one thing we can do now; party."
-
-
Robins pov.
-
I was currently not having the best time at the moment. At one side of me stood Bruce and Vance, sloppily making out. On the other side, was a desperate looking bitch that wouldn't stop bringing up convo about her bra straps. I puffed softly, washing my brain with loving thoughts of my boyfriend. Mainly how cute he was, and how I kinda wanted to reenact Bruce and Vance with finney, but a random thought kept popping into my mind; "where is he anyway?"

After I started annoying myself with the question, I decided to get my lazy ass up and actually look for him throughout the crowd.  "Finney, finney, where is Finney?"

I spotted him around a minute later, chugging down some orange juice per usual. (He wouldn't drink since that day.) As I came close enough , I noticed another figure standing next to him, laughing gently. I peered around the person in front of them, an intrigued scowl forming on my face. Donna. Did he miss that girl? Bleh. Obviously I stomped over to him, annoyed. He noticed me approaching, a wide smile forming on his face as he pulled her arm.

As I neared the two, my arm shot to finneys as I pulled her arm off him, intertwining my hand with his. "Hi, Donna." I provoked, earning an anxious look from the young lady. "Hey robin.." She whispered in a nearly hushed tone, scooting back a bit as her face went pale. Finney didn't seem to notice, he just flourished his gleaming smile and walked away. "Bye-bye, Donna!"
-
-
Later.
Robin pov.

I had drank a couple drinks and I was ready to go. We hadn't even had a toast yet, and I was dreading my choice of place. But I had to stay, at least until I gave him the present. It was the right thing to do. But for now, I'm gonna sit here. I closed myself into a random washroom, sitting on the counter of the sink and lifting my phone into glance.

Finney: hey robi, where are you?

Hey, I'm in the nearest bathroom to the ballroom.

Finney: Ohhh ok!

Yep!
-

I heard a distant click of the door, corresponding with the hinges and causing a quick glance from me. Someone was opening the door. "Hey! I'm in- oh." Finney creaked open the door, leaving me with a crooked smile. "Hi, baby?" I questioned, hopping off the counter and grunting as I hit the floor.

"Hi, sorry if I'm invading but a lot of drunkies were trying to hump me so I'm staying here." He clarified, slipping off his shirt and grumbling a curse under his hitched breath. I shrugged nonchalantly as he clutched the handle of the sink, splashing water onto his angelic face. "So, what's my present?" He muttered through clenched teeth, careful not to let any soap enter his mouth as he washed his face.

"Ok, I'm dumb but that's just rude, I'm not that dumb." I scolded, flicking him off and letting my arms lead me around him. I held him tightly as he washed the droplets that lingered on his face, grinning widely as he chuckled. "Meh. I bet if you were tired enough you'd tell me."

I puffed out, frowning lightly in defeat as I watched him smirk. "Shut-"

"Hello?" We heard a knock on the door, a faint voice shooting through the paper thin door. "Sorry, uhm, occupied." Finney blurted, peering at me awkwardly. "Oh, okay but um, it's Bruce. You need to get out here for Robins present."  Bruce mumbled, earning a shocked look from Finn. "Oh yea, shit!" I thought, my stomach instantly starting to churn. What if he doesn't like it? What if he cries?

Finney unlocked the door for Bruce, exposing us in the bathroom together. "Oh fuck, I was interrupting." Bruce snickered, prancing away as I glared him down. Finney rolled his eyes, smiling sheepishly as he grabbed onto my arm, pulling me towards the crowd. "Let's go, amor."

ROBINS POV
-
God damnit. I'm already getting the heebie jeebies. He hasn't even came close to opening my present, and yet my stomach was fluttering in my ears.
He was currently opening a present from Bruce. It had bold words on the top specifically reading: "don't open in front of everyone" , but I don't think anyone was paying enough attention to care.

I was even more curious after I sought out the little note, making my eyes water with my battle of endurance. What was in it? Finney finally got the plastic wrap open, revealing a small pack...OF CONDOMS?! DOES BRUCE THINK IM BOTTOM?! "Bruce, what the fuck." Finney gasped, along with many others who were in disbelief about the gift.

"I told you not to open in in front of everyone, and they're for robin." Bruce internalized, sending an "o" shape to Finn's mouth. "Alright!" I spoke, earning snickers from the crowd, but a lousy snort from Vance. "Have a good time with that, Bruce is a bitch when he's drunk." He muttered, quickly realizing his mistake, and running for his life. "Finney doesn't drink.." I offered, placing down the pack of condoms that had somehow made their way to my hand.

"Finney, time for my present!" I hummed, internally yelling at myself in worry.  It was a small wrapped box, nothing much, but what was held inside was much more. He ripped off the paper excitedly , mentally stabbing me in the back. I spent so much time wrapping that. My heart shattered when my work fell to the floor, and finney took the item out.

The were many turning heads in the crowd, and a confused noise from Finn. "An old camera? Thanks?" Finn poked at the buttons, examining the old structure. "Omg, faggot, you're supposed to look through the camera roll." I ushered, clicking a button and re-stuffing it into Finn's face. He started to click through photos of me and Finn, and rare photos of the group together. (Atleast, good photos if they group. There were many weird ones.) He chuckled at a select few, gazing over at me and rolling his eyes.

And then he got to the picture. The picture was a collage of Finn as a child, and along side him was always his mother. There was a text in the corner that said. "I'm not best at the "mom" thing, but I'm good at animating 😉 -Love you, finney."

FINNEYS POV-
-
I glanced around the picture, studying every picture wholesomely. As tears swelled in my eyes, I held on to a singular thought; I love him so much. I tried to speak, but all that came out was a loud gulp as people in the crowd "aww"d at me. Robin snickered, already guessing I'd be at loss of words. He melted his arms around me, sniffing my neck from behind and whispering into my ear.

"Happy birthday, my love." He exclaimed, kissing at my neck as I silently sobbed. "T-thank you , for everything, Robin." I smiled, pulling him down and kissing him tightly. There were many cheers from the crowd, along with a select few "boo"s from people who had heard about a party from Bruce, yet didn't expect it to be mine. But I don't care.

And for once in my life, I feel like I actually knew who I was, and what I was doing.
-
-
1 year later...
-
"Finn, wake uppp!!!!" Robin jumbled, pouncing I'm into our bed as he tried dragging me down to the cold floor. "Mmmgghmm!" I gritted through my teeth, holding in for dear life to our bed's head board. "You big baby, get up!" Another voice called distantly, making me sit up in a glare. "What do you guys want?!" I snapped, plucking the alarm off the dresser. "Oh my god, it's 5am. What the fuck are you guys doing. If you are gonna ask me to make an inlyfans again, I'm not fucking doing it, Vance." I shouted, earning a silent middle finger that I would never know about. 

"Come, watch a movie with us. We're all too energetic to go to sleep." My boyfriend begged, falling to his knees in exaggeration. "Whatever, just stop being weird."

We ended up watching South Park, a show made basically  to make fun of the worlds problems. But it's funny, so whatevs. (A/n: my personal fav is Craig & Kenny)  We as in, more like me and Robin. Gwen was playing on her phone on the floor, and griffin and Billy pasted out on the couch. Bruce and Vance were kinda watching but, mainly paying attention to kissing each other. They really have literally no shame. And they never will. But that's just them, my family. My weird, loud, demonic family. But no matter how weird, or loud, or obnoxious they were, they loved me and I loved them.

I brought robins lips to mine, pecking them softly. He giggled a bit, patting my stomach in a pattern. "I love you, Finn."
"Oh really? Coz I don't love you back!"
*fake gasp* "HOW DARE YOU?!"
"Yea, your annoying and mean."
"Oh come on, pretty boy. You know you love me."

I smiled intimately, brushing through robins hair with my soft fingers.
"Yea, I love you."

Bonus chapter:
F: hey where did you even get that old camera from?
R: it's in the chapter "Free", go read it!

And that comes to a conclusion for this book😙 thank you guys all so much for reading, I would have never thought I'd come this far with Wattpad. You guys were so helpful through it all and motivated me to keep writing with your inspiring comments (besides the whole weird convos between some of my followers) Anyways, ima go now so I can work on the new story "I don't love you." Bye guys!!!💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 25
Set in New Orleans lived two boys. One having a secret, the other being a new kid, or better fresh meat... Finney Blake, the locked up, trouble maker...
78.8K 946 11
Just a a few good oneshots for my favorite boys!! Finney x Robin Top Robin Bottom Finney
8.4K 252 6
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
9.8K 253 37
(Enemies to lovers not really rinney -influencer-) Finney lives with his mom and dad by his self because his sister moved in with their grandmother...