Kook or Pogue? // JJ and Rafe...

Por LifesTooShortSoFckIt

Y/n arrived to Outerbanks few months ago to find her lost twin brother John B. She stay and became one of the... Más

Basic information
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

25.

329 4 1
Por LifesTooShortSoFckIt

Y/n was still dead asleep, while everyone were talking about how to help John B. Y/n got woken up by a sound of motorcycle. She walked out of the restaurant and stood next to JJ, who was leaning to railings. Pope was sitting on a motorcycle and was arguing with Kiara. 

„What is going on?" 

„Pope decided to get some fuel for the boat and they just started arguing about something, he seems pretty pissed." JJ explained to her. 

„Ohh, I might have an idea what is this about." Y/n leaned next to JJ and she propped her chin up with her hands. 

„What?" He looked at her. 

„Well, he confessed to her that he love her and she told him that she's doesn't love him. It broke his heart." 

„Oh shit." Jj looked at his friend one more time. 

„Yeah." 

They were looking at Pope who were driving of and Kie who was just looking at him. They went back in and started packing some food for John B so he would last at least a few weeks. „I think I really hurt his feelings." Kiara said out of the blue. „You think?" Y/n replied with a hint of sarcasm. 

Kiara shot her a disbelieving look. No one said another word, so they just packed the food and went to the car. „Where have you been?" They heard a voice, JJ and y/n looking at each other. „Shit." 

„I've slept here. I'm fine." 

„Kiara we have been looking for you whole night." It was Kie's mother, she was scared and angry. 

„You should have told us you will be staying here!" 

„Sorry, I'm just telling you now." Y/n just waved at them, trying to stay out of this conversation. 

„Okay, what are you three up to?" 

„Nothing mom." 

„We just really have to go." JJ added. 

„No way, you're not going anywhere." 

Y/n got quickly in car, Kiara and her mom started yelling at each other. They were both crying, Kiara apologizing, her mom trying to stop her. Kie rolled up the windows and drove off. 

...

They went to JJ house, they needed to get keys to his dad's boat Phantom. „Home sweet home." He was clearly nervous about going back there. 

„You want me to come in with you?" Kiara asked him. „No it's fine, it'll take only a minute." He left and was gone for about five minutes. Y/n was getting nervous, wanted to go in to check on him, when he run out of the house. He was upset and tears were falling down his cheeks. 

„How did it go?" Kiara asked him and he only showed her the keys. Y/n put hand on his shoulder and gently squeezed. „Are you okay?" 

„Yeah." He nodded, trying to hide the tears. „let's go get Phantom."

They drove off and went to an old barn, where JJ's dad had the boat. „There she is. Hey girl." 

JJ was very passionate about the boat. He started praising her, making y/n and Kiara look at each other. 

„It's kinda a junker." Kie told him, and he genuinely looked hurt. „Really Kie? She's right here, she can hear you." Y/n had to cover her mouth so he wouldn't see she was trying to hold the laugh. 

„I just hope it works." 

„Ou you bet it works, none of that cops will be able to catch it." They heard the sound of a motorcycle coming. 

„Pope finally." Kiara run out and y/n went to JJ to help him prepare the boat. „Hey there, what's up? JJ? How you guys doing?" A familiar voice echoed. Y/n stopped in mid-motion, looking at Rafe who jumped up to the boat looking at her. A whistle echoed right behind her, making her jump a little. She turned around and saw Barry. Really? Like nothing worse could happen right now. Barry went straight to JJ pulling a gun at him. 

„You don't think I forget about you huh? What happened at the road? I want my money JJ." He hit him, making him fall to the ground. „JJ!" Kie tried to help him but Rafe grabbed her by the waist and took her away. 

„You're not who we want. We want John B." 

„Like the hell you're getting him." Rafe looked at y/n and turned around back to Kie. „Kie, tell me where he is!" 

„I don't know!" Kiara yelled at him and slapped him across the face. He took a deep breath „I really wish you wouldn't do that." 

Meanwhile Barry was still pointing his gun on JJ, but turned his attention to y/n. „You're y/n huh? You're John B's sister. Maybe you're brother would consider meeting us, if life of his little sister would be in stake." 

„You murded Peterkin!" Echoed through the hall. It even distracted Barry who quickly turned around. Rafe grabbed Kiara by her throat „Don't you ever fucking say that again." Y/n tried to run to help Kie, but Barry stepped into her way. They started yelling at each other, Rafe still holding Kiara when out of nowhere Pope showed up and knocked him down from behind. 

They started fighting, Barry pulled out his gun again, trying to help Rafe, but y/n pushed him from behind, making him fall. „Kie the gun!" She yelled at her friend, Kie quickly kicked the gun which dissapeared under some shelves. They've pacified Barry, but Pope was still beating Rafe. He wouldn't stop, Rafe face was already bloody. 

„Pope stop, he had enough!" Y/n yelled at him. But he wasn't listening. He grabbed a rope laying next to him and wrapped it around Rafe's neck. He tried to kill him. 

„Pope stop it!" 

„Pope stop! Look at me!" Kiara yelled at him and that snapped him out of his trance. He let Rafe go and he fell to the ground. 

„We have to go, come on." Kiara walked to the car. Y/n went to check on Rafe, if he's still breathing. She unwrapped the rope from his neck. Pope really didn't spare him, his lips were busted and his nose was bleeding. 

„Y/n-„ he turned his gaze to her. 

„Y/n come on, we have to go." JJ took her by her hand and picked her up. They quickly jumped in and drove off.

...

They launched the boat at the pier where they were supposed to meet John B. 

„He was supposed to be here already." Y/n was getting really nervous. 

„Don't worry, I'm sure he's on his way." JJ tried to calm her down. 

„Shit, guys!" Kiara allert them, about the police car that was coming. „Okay guys, keep it cool." 

The car stopped, door opened and John B walked out. 

„Wait what?" 

„What the actuall fuck?" They were all staring at him. Y/n went to meet him. She took him by his shoulders „Are you okay B?" 

„Yeah, I'm fine sis." They quickly hugged and went to the others. 

„Where is Sarah? She's not here?" 

„She's not with you?" 

„No, we got separated, we were supposed to meet here. I'm not going without her." 

„John B, listen to me. I know you don't want to leave her here, but you have to go. You have enough gas and enough food. You can make it." JJ was trying to convince him to go. He explained to him which way to go, and where to hide. John B got into the boat. „Hey guys, I'm sorry for what I caused with this treasure hunt." 

„It's fine John B, we would find ourselves troubles somewhere else." 

„Y/n are you coming with me? I think there is lot of space for one more." John B turned around at his sister. 

„Yeah you should go cupcake. I promised I would keep you safe, this is probably the best option now." 

„Okay." Y/n hugged JJ and climbed onto the boat next to her brother. It was a very emotional moment. They were crying, JJ, Kiara and Pope hugging. 

„Okay guys go. See you in two months in Mexico." Pope told them. 

„Hey guys? Tell Sarah I say goodbye." Y/n felt sorry for her brother. She saw that he really love Sarah. 

They left, trying to escape from the cops and upcoming storm. They were passing some piers, listening to the local news about the progress of the storm. „We really have to get out of here John B." 

„Yeah." 

„John B! John B!" They heard someone screaming. It was Sarah, running down on one of these piers. He looked over at his sister in disbelief. „Stop the freaking boat bro!" He stopped by the dock and Sarah jumped inside of the boat. 

„You weren't where we agreed, I thought you're not coming." She just went to him and kissed him. „You wanted to leave without saying goodbye?" 

Y/n knew at the moment she saw Sarah that she is going to leave her spot to her. So while they were kissing and greeting each other she climbed out of the boat. 

„I'm sorry, I thought you cannot come and I couldn't wait. I took y/n with me." He turned around to look at his sister but she wasn't there. He was confused when he saw he on the pier. „Y/n what are you doing? We have to go." 

„You should go guys." 

„Y/n no." Sarah looked at her when she realized what was going on. 

„Come on sis, we can all go together." 

„No John B, there is enough food only for two, so you could get somewhere safe. I can stay here." 

John B climbed from the boat to give his sister a hug. „I'm sorry." 

„It's fine. I'll be fine. You have to go John B." He said his goodbye to his sister and got back into the boat. 

„Be safe guys." 

„Thanks y/n." Sarah waved at her as they moved away from the dock. Y/n was just watching them. A thunder snapped her out of her thoughts, she need to get out of there. She didn't even make it to the end of the pier when a police car stopped there. „Oh shit." 

„Hands up young lady." A police officer got out of the car. She did as he said, he took her and shoved her into the car. „This is deputy Donovan, I have the Routledge girl. I repeat I have the Routledge girl." 

He took her to the main interrogation site. „Let's go, into that tent on the left." She walked in and saw JJ, Kie and Pope sitting there. „Y/n!" JJ jumped from his seat and pulled her into a hug. 

„What are you doing here? Where is John B?" he whispered so the cops wouldn't hear them. 

„He's fine. Sarah is with him." He pulled away and she just nodded. She quietly told the others that her brother is fine. 

Out of nowhere the cops started running around, JJ sneaked out of the tent. „It's Phantom! It's them!" He run back into the tent. „Hey, sit down and don't move!" a cop yelled at them. 

„They're gonna make it. They have to." He sat back next to y/n, she was just nodding, too scared about her brothers life. They left them there, no one told them a thing, they just made them wait. 

After what felt like hours Shoupe showed up. „Did you find them?" Pope asked him. 

„No." 

„So they got away?" Kiara had a hint of hope in her voice. Shoupe was clearly nervous. „We lost them. I'm sorry." 

„What do you mean you lost them? Like they are gone?" Pope was getting frustrated. 

„No, no, no, no, no, no." Y/n ran hands through her hair. 

„They took and open boat to a tropical depression Pope." 

„Are they dead?" 

„We don't know." 

„It's your fault. You drove them right into that storm." Y/n snapped at Shoupe. 

„You son of a- I'm gonna kill you!" JJ started screaming at him, trying to punch him, but the officers around stopped him. They were yelling at each other, but y/n was numb. The world around her went silent. She felt sick. Her brother is dead. 

She saw Kiara's and Pope's parents walking into the tent. She had no one. Her mother didn't care about her, her father is dead and now her twin brother as well. 

„Y/n." She looked up and saw JJ falling apart in front of her. She pulled him into a hug. He wrapped hands around her body, holding her tight crying into her shoulder. They stood there in that hug, until they told them they can go home now. Kie and Pope went home with their parents, JJ and Y/n didn't really had a family to return to, so they went to the Chateau. 

As she walked inside of the house, seeing all the stuff there which belonged to her brother and father, police tapes and the mess she made, she realized, she has no idea what is she supposed to do now. 

...

Okay guys, how excited are you for the season 3? I can't wait to see it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
8.9K 218 31
you and awsten grew up together. you fell in love and dated throughout highschool. but when you had to move away for senior year, you two were separa...
5.2K 84 23
You've always had a small thing for the infamous pogue, JJ Maybank, known for his recklessness and mischief, but the 'no pogue-on-pogue macking' rule...
31.1K 351 20
This is a Conrad x Fem Reader Story :). Might include cute little scenes in later chapters, stay tuned to find out 🤭 If I had to describe it I would...