Second Chance - K. Bakugo

By KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four

Epilouge

1.4K 50 15
By KPeachgirl

Y/n's Pov:

All men are not created equally.

"Are you going somewhere?" I went over to the door and quickly put on my shoes.

"I have something to do with Todoroki today, and Katsuki wanted to hang out before we meet up with everyone at the dorms tonight for the firework show."

I learned that from a young age. I learned the sad truth about our society.

Aizawa drank his coffee while Present Mic nodded. "Okay, just be careful. I don't want-" I cut him off with a smile and took the car keys off the rack.

"Don't worry, I'm amazing at being careful." I heard Aizawa laugh before taking another sip of his coffee. I ignored him and headed for the door.

"See ya later!" I yelled before leaving the house. Todoroki was waiting outside for me, he doesn't live too far so it was just easier for him to walk to my house, as he says.

I learned that people with more power will abuse the ones with less. They will drive us out and in one way or another kill us.

Physically and emotionally.

"Are you sure you can drive?" He said as he got into the passenger seat. "I promise you, I'm alright. I can drive, trust me."

He didn't trust me and there was an eighty percent chance we might crash but it's fine! He still gets worried about me ever since the big fight or whatever you wanna call it.

Almost everyone does so I'm kinda used to it by now, it doesn't bother me but I wouldn't mind it if I could go one day without someone asking me if I'm alright.

But at least I know they care so I guess it's not so bad.

I started the car as Todoroki put on his seat belt. "So where are we going?" He asked. "It's a surprise." I know he doesn't like surprises but I can't tell him where we're going.

If I did I'm not sure I could have convinced him to come.

The drive was long but it didn't matter since we spent the whole time talking about school and what the class planned to do tonight.

When I was younger, I used to watch the heroes on tv and think they were amazing. Like most children, I dreamt of being a hero too.

But like life, some things just don't work out.

When we got to the place Todoroki looked at where we were and then at me confused. "Why are we here?"

"Just trust me okay." I was nervous about what might happen when we went inside but I have to trust things will go fine.

We got out of the car and headed to the gate. The guard recognized me immediately and let us in. The gate opened and we continue to walk until we were inside.

I stayed quiet as we walked to the right room. Todoroki just kept looking at everything, I'm not sure if it was an uninterested look or a curious look but at least he was following me.

We got to the room and I turned to Todoroki. "Wait here okay." I said to him. "Why? I don't see how this is a surprise."

"Please, I promise it'll be worth it." I prayed that he wouldn't ask any more questions and he didn't. He just sighed and nodded.

I quickly made my way into the room and put on my best smile. I stopped at the giant window that split the room in half. "What are you doing here?"

I frowned. "What's with that tone? I thought you'd miss me?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Not much to miss when you're here almost every week." He said with a bit of sarcasm. "Yeah so be grateful I take the time out of my day Dabi."

He rolled his eyes and sat back in the chair he was tired up to. "So, what are you gonna run your mouth about today?"

"I'm not gonna talk your ear off, I got a surprise for you." He looked me up and down suspiciously. "What'd you do?"

I scoffed offended. "Nothing! I just brought someone with me today so we could talk about more stuff."

He made a gross-out face. "If it's your brat you can go home 'cause you and him together make me wanna hurl."

I laughed at his reaction. "No, it's not Katsuki." He gave me a confused look as I went back to the door motioned Todoroki inside and he followed.

When Dabi saw him his eyes widen with fear. Todoroki still had a confused look on his face. "I don't understand this surprise."

I flatly smiled at him, telling him to hold on. I looked at Dabi who was still staring at Todoroki. "You said you would talk if you had the chance."

He moved his eyes to me, holding onto mine for a moment until, "Sit, before I change my mind."

I quickly sat down and motioned Todoroki to do so as well. When we were both seated Dabi started to tell his tale.

But just because one thing doesn't work out, it doesn't mean nothing ever will.

"Katsuki stop already!" He's biting me!

He took his face around from my neck and looked at me. "You just had to hang out with Icy-Hit before me huh!?"

Jealousy is not a good look on him.

"I told you I had something important to do with him." It wasn't my place to tell him about Todoroki's business, I just hoped he would stop talking about it.

He tched. "Fine, but next time you ditch me for one of those extras I'll kill you." I couldn't help but smile just a bit.

I can't help it, no matter what he says or does he always brings a smile to my face.

I lightly kissed him and felt him bring me closer. It was a short kiss but it was enough for me. We were at his house, just hanging around until we had to leave for tonight.

We were sitting on the couch. Well, I was sitting on his lap because he wouldn't let me sit anywhere else but I didn't mind, seriously I don't.

He pulled away from the kiss to look at me again. "How'd you sleep last night?" He asked.

My smile flattened down. "I had the same dream again, but it wasn't as bad so maybe the therapy really is helping."

Ever since the fight I've been going to a therapist to talk about everything that happened. The main reason I started going was because I started having nightmares about Shigaraki and All For One.

Shigaraki had used his quirk on All For One, that's why he wasn't there at the fight. Shigaraki did what he had always wanted to do, he showed All For One he had what it took to be his masterpiece instead of me.

Therapy was hard at first, I had to talk about things I didn't want to but when I did I felt better, and talking helped me realized that everything I felt was normal.

There were times when I couldn't get the words out of my mouth but my therapist was nice enough to hold my hand and calm me down.

It's been easier now, there are still some times when it's hard for me but I try to remember everything is okay.

"What about your quirk?" I looked at my hands. "Still gone." Shigaraki wasn't lying when he said the bullets were specially made.

I don't understand it completely but I do know the bullets Shigaraki had made were made to take my quirk, and I'm not sure if it's gonna come back or not.

Was I upset about it? Yes and no.

I'm upset I have to heal myself the old fashion way now but I'm not upset I lost it. My quirk was a reminder of who I was, who I was becoming, who All For One wanted me to be.

That quirk was the last of him in me, in other words, I was finally free from him.

I looked back up at Katsuki and played with his hair. "Don't worry about it, now you have a real reason to look after me."

He scoffed. "I had a real reason." He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered. "I love you, that's all the reason I needed."

I didn't hesitate to bring his face back to mine and placed my lips on his.

How did I get so lucky?

"Hey Y/n! Over here!" I saw Mina waving and motioning me and Katsuki over.

I turned to Katsuki and laughed. "Are you sure you don't want my help?" I saw him struggling to carry all our stuff. "I got it! Go sit your ass down!"

I sighed and let him be, that just meant less work for me. I quickly ran over to Mina and hugged her. "What took you guys so long?"

"Sorry, I might have taken a while to decide what Katsuki and I should wear, and then he kept arguing about how it didn't look right."

She laughed at that. "Well you're here now and that's what matters, come on you can set your stuff by where me and Kirishima are."

I nodded before yelling at Katsuki to hurry up with our stuff, he glared at me but I ignored it. Once our stuff was set up we went and talked to our other classmates.

"Hey Y/n! I'm glad you could come." I waved at Midoriya. "Me too, it took a while to convince Katsuki though." He laughed and nodded. "That sounds like him."

His laughter died down as he looked somewhere else, I turned to see what it was and saw it was Todoroki helping Sato with the food.

"He told me what you did." I looked back at Midoriya and he smiled. "I'm glad he got the closure, I think he really needed that."

For some reason, the words that All Might had said to me replayed in my head. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I'm still not sure but I know I want to help people. I don't have my quirk but that doesn't mean I can't do anything. It just means I have to work extra hard, which I don't mind doing if it means I can put a smile on someone's face.

"Everyone the firework show is about to start! You should head to your spots quickly! I don't want anyone to miss it!" Iida yelled at everyone.

I made my way to Katsuki who was already sitting on our blanket and looked up. I scooted closer to him as he wrapped his arm around me.

Not a minute later the sky was filled with colorful lights that exploded, making the night even more beautiful.

I looked around and saw everyone smiling and enjoying their presence around each other, it made me feel...

"I'm grateful." Katsuki turned to me with a confused look. "For what?"

I smiled. "For the Second Chance."

******
1948 Words

How was it?

That's a wrap!

Thanks so much to everyone and anyone who read the book I had so much fun writing it and giving you guys entertaining fanfic to read.

But I'm not done, because soon the first chapter of my new book (I Promise - S. Todoroki) will drop!

And if you guys have MHA fanfic ideas send me a message on here and ill see what I can do.

Anyway Thank you and I hope to see you in my next book!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
854K 23.9K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
801K 29.7K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...