Aftercare

By romanticezyourlifee

Nora Rodriguez, The first born daughter,the responsible child,who is forced to put her siblings before hersel... More

ENTRANCE
Chapter 1-The Life As The Oldest
Chapter 2-New Feelings
Chapteer 3-Memories
Chapter 4-Fitting in the Crowd
Chapter 5-Friends
Chapter 6-Do Something
Chapter 7-Recovering
Chapter 8-Crazy About You
Chapter 9-Jealousy
Chapter 10- Reunion
Chapter 11-Lost
Chapter 12- Scared
Chapter 13- Long Found Family
Chapter 14- Cravings
Chapter 15- Endless Surpises
Chapter 16- Shining Light
Chapter 18- Noodles
Chapter 19-Unforgettable
Chapter 20- Unhealen Scarrs
Chapter 21- Emotions
Chapter 22-Tease
Chapter 23-Finally
Chapter 24-Please God
Chapter 25- Please Don't Go
Chapter 26-Heart To Heart
Chapter 27-Don't Stop
Chapter 29-Time Machine
Chapter30-After The Night Arrives
Chapter 31-Dead Awaken
Chapter 32-Tricked
Chapter 33-Hernandez Mansion
Chapter 34-HMH
Chapter 35- Is This The End?
Chapter 36-Clue
Chapter 37-Here
Chapter 38- Pretend
Chapter 39-Desires
Chapter 40-Quality Time
Chapter 41- One Word, 3 Letters
Chapter 41-Please
Chapter 42-We're Not Done
Chapter 43-You & Me
Chapter 44- War Is Over
Chapter 45- Happily Ever After

Chapter 28- Aftercare

2.7K 42 21
By romanticezyourlifee

NORA RODRIGUEZ
I quickly flip us over, now his back on the bed, and me on top of him. I smash my lips onto his, licking every liquid that was on his lips.

Since when are we this dirty?

His hands go to my hips once again, while I rock against his hardness. Miles lets out a groan into the kiss, while his hands keep a hold of my hips.

I let go of his lips and start placing soft kisses on his jawline, down to his neck. And when I say I start goddamn Sucking, I mean it. I suck hard on a soft spot at his neck, wanting to leave marks that would make sure every single girl in the world would know that he's mine.

All, fucking mine.

His hands hold me by my waist tightly, as if he was scared that this was all a dream. I make my way towards his chest, leaving light kisses everywhere. One of his hands goes to my hair, while the other one stays at my hip.

"Dios, you should go down on me more often hermosa" he groans as a smirk rests on my face. I let myself up again, not being able to resist the taste of his lips. He grins into the kiss, while I let my hands go further down.

I tug at the ropes of his sweatpants, wanting to get it off immediately. I let my hands get into his sweatpants, and slowly grab a hold of his hardness. And hell, was he big. Poor guy must have had a hard time keeping it away from me.

Miles lets out a deep groan, letting his hands fly back to my hips, moreover my ass. I break the kiss, wanting to see his reaction. His eyes were closed shut, and his lips were slightly parted.

I smirk, as I fist my hand around his erection, and slowly move up them down, as I earn more groans. "Why'd you keep this all to yourself baby? You should really learn how to share" I say teasing him.

He holds on to my waist even harder, before grabbing me by my hips and pinning me back on the bed. I gasp at the sudden action, while he looks at me from above. He softly shoved my hair out of my face, while looking into my eyes.

He slams his lips back onto mine, ravishing me like an animal. He finally slides off those sweatpants, while I watch. He smirks."enjoying the view, are we?" He asks as he slides down his boxers.

My eyes widen once I see him fully naked. Oh god. Miles gets on top of me again, slamming his lips on mine once again. He starts kissing my cheeks again, while positioning himself at my entrance.

This was probably a good time to tell him that I was a virgin. "Miles" I say softly while he continues kisses my cheeks. He hums in response. God, what if he gets all awkward that I haven't had sex in my whole life of 18 damn years?

Knowing Miles, he doesn't have sex that often. He isn't one of them. And the fact that he's about to have sex with me after a long while, says a lot.

I close my eyes once again. "Miles your my first" the sentence escapes my mouth. He places more kisses on my cheek, making me feel those butterflies again. Then, he looks straight into my eyes catching me off guard.

"I know, and that's what makes me even more proud, that I get to take the virginity of a woman like you" i melt at his words, feeling a strange feeling rise in my chest. He makes me feel like the strongest women ever.

I shut my eyes, once I feel him slowly entering me. "This might hurt a bit, but I swear to you Nora, I'm trying so hard not to loose my mind and fuck you senseless" he keeps placing soft kisses on me, while I feel a tear slip my eye as he pushes further.

A soft whimper of pain escapes my mouth, once he's even more inside. Miles groans. "Por dios, your so tight baby" he says. The pain was slowly fading away while he kept pressing soft kisses all over my face.

Once I got used to him slowly entering me and pulling out again, I started to feel the pleasure. Never had I thought this could feel this good. A moan escapes me, while he keeps his speed steady.

I hold onto his wide shoulders, pulling him towards me closer. "Oh god, faster Miles" I say as another moan escapes my now swollen lips. He gives me a reassuring look. "You sure?" I smirk, before pushing my hips further into his, and pressing my lips against his.

He groans, as he picks up his speed and and starts slamming into me. My eyes flutter as I close them. "No" I hear him say in a commanding voice. "Look at me Nora" and because I was at his mercy, my eyes fluttered open.

I looked into his eyes just as he grabbed my thighs and thrusted again, getting even deeper in me. "How does this feel? How do I feel inside you?" He says. I dig my nails into his back. "Good" i answers as I moved against him. "So good" I think I was loosing my mind.

"Good's not enough" he drove into me again, and I saw tiny stars behind my eyes. "This is not a good fuck"

I didn't answer, I couldn't when his pace did nothing but increase. So I reached for him, bringing him down slamming my lips on his. His chest rumbled and his thrusts grew deeper, making a loud moan escape me.

I wasn't familiar with the term moaning, but it looked like I was doing a very good job judging by how much it turned Miles on. I could feel him twitch inside of me. I feel like I'm about to burst. "Please, faster" I was able to say.

My mind went fuzzy as I screamed his one last time. Miles stops, as he pulls out of me, and lays on top of me, head on my stomach. Heavy breaths and pants fill the room, while the sun rays hit my face from the slightly opened curtains. He should really rip those off.

Like he did with your clothes?

I feel Miles placing soft kisses on my stomach, creating that godly sensation in my stomach again. He lifts his head, and slides next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I smile. "How can you be so good at something you've never even done before?" He asks placing a kiss on my forehead.

Ok, that was good. I thought I had completely messed up, and made this whole thing awkward. "I just matched your energy, it's hard not to" I grin as he plasters more kisses on my face. Poor guy looked so overwhelmed and tired from last night.

His eye bags were full on black. I take my hand to his cheek, massaging his eyes. Those deep brown delicious eyes. He kisses the inside of my palm. I could feel my legs about to literally fall out. My whole energy was swept out of my body.

Miles gets out of bed. Wait, is he leaving? Well I mean he can leave if he wants. Shit, I totally messed up on my first time. Just as I thought he was going out, he pulled me by my aching legs, and picked me up bridal style.

Oh.

"What are you doing?" I ask giggling. God, even my voice hurts. He slowly starts walking towards his giant bathroom, and opens the door. He lets us in, as I take in the gorgeously designed bathroom.

He goes ahead and places me on the large counter. I watch him as he walks towards the bath tub. He opens the tab, as I watch the hot water flow down. He opened the cupboard, next to him and grabbed a bottle of i think shampoo.

He goes back to the bath tub, that was now nearly half way filled up. He squirts in some of the brown colored shampoo. Hot steam filled the bathroom, as he walked back to be. He stands in between my legs.

He cups my cheeks with his hands, as he places a kiss on my forehead. How can a human being be so sexually attractive yet so calmingly beautiful? "Now, I'm gonna help you get into the bath tub, cause I know your physically not used to this at all"

He says as he blinks. Hell, he didn't have to do this. Yet again he was right. My body was seriously aching right now, and a hot bath sounded so good.

He lifts me up, as I wrap my legs around him. He walks towards the bath tub, and slowly places me into the hot water. All my muscles relax and let go of any tension in them. I try to rest my back on the bath tub, but I couldn't even lie down at this point.

"Ouch" i hiss at the pain in my lower back. I hold onto the bathtub and bring myself up again. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to lie down" I say. He looks down at me, frowning.

He suddenly surprises me with his actions, by getting in the tub with me. He positions himself behind me, as he grabs a hold of my waist and lifts me just a little bit, so that I could rest my back on his chest.

My head rests at the crook of his neck, as he places both his hands on my thighs, rubbing sweet innocent circles on them. I finally close my eyes. This felt good.

A type of good that I didn't deserve..

I feel miles place a little kiss behind my ear, reassuring me. "I love you" he whispers as I smile.
"I love you too"

We sit like that for a while, while my body lets go of every tensed feeling. Once we both get out, I could walk again. Limping-walking.

I go and get dressed with Miles, so that we can go visit Jace. Just as I was grabbing my bag, I receive a message from an unknown user.

"I tried to warn you once, but you didn't listen.
Face the consequences"

What is seriously up with these weird ass teenagers trying to prank me again? Immature kids.

THIRD PERSON POV;
If only you knew, Nora. If only you knew what you are up against, and that these "immature kids" do not exist. That your life is about to take an unexpected turn into a deep dark forest of secrets...

If only you knew you had one week left.

ONE WEEK LEFT
ONE WEEK LEFT
ONE WEEK LEFT

ᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ˡᵉᶠᵗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 13.3K 39
Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse language. Read with caution. ***Book Tw...
3.3M 110K 95
{18 + COMPLETE | FREE STORY w/ Paid Bonus Content • COLLEGE SPORTS ROMANCE} Wednesday Elez's father immigrated to America so he could be with her mot...
12.1K 895 26
**ROMANTIC DRAMA/COMEDY** (Mature chapters will be available in private book) Have you ever had those cruel, negative little voices whispering in you...
5.4K 128 34
*WARNING* this book may cause triggers to certain individuals. If you have sensitivity to domestic violence, or dark romance please be advised before...