LITTLE WIFE

By Proverbs_girl

Anastasia Rosalie Cora is thrown into a world of lust, sin and unholy acts. For a 21 year old college student... More

I n t r o
aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
E p i l o g u e
my loves ♡ find me
a/n
epilogue | 2nd bonus chapter

63

1.1K 31 13
By Proverbs_girl

16 : 57 pm
-

Long day.

I was so excited to be heading home. Where I could kick off these heels and slip into my pj's. Probably take a 5 hour nap.

"Anastasia-".

Turning around, I find Mr Taylor making his way to me. "Sir?", I smile and he pat my shoulder. "Did you manage to speak with your boyfriend about Mr Alexander?", my lips form an O. I hadn't yet mentioned this to bunny. It wasn't easy. "I'm not putting pressure on you ,kid. It's just that, things at home aren't too great and I feel kinda embarrassed having my friend hear all that marriage nags. He slept at my place last night but I was hoping you'd come through ", he gave a desperate smile and I sighed out.

"I understand sir. Yes ofcourse he can sleep at my place".

I had papa's kind heart and I hated it.

"Thank you ", he looked relieved. "I'll let Mr Alexander know. He can drive you guys home ", he walked away and I stood there , staring down at my feet. Theo was an understanding person. I'm sure he wouldn't freak out. I mean - this is just business arrangements. He can't get mad. Besides Reece and I have agreed to never overstep boundaries. He was not going to ruin my relationship with Theo.

So bunny will understand.

Right?

-
17 : 29 pm

"It's abit messy but don't worry", i push open the apartment door. "Smells like sex", he deadpan and I frown. "Don't even lie", I snap. We didn't fuck last night. He was just trying to annoy me. "Leave your suitcase in the bedroom. That's where you'll sleep", I point out the way and he nod whilst scanning the place.

"You sure do love small apartments ", he smiled down at me. "They're cozy. Now run along", I push his arm and he laughed , taking his suitcase and heading to the room. I sigh, kicking off my heels and falling onto the couch. I was tired as a DOG! I wish I could laze around and drink from water bowls. "Can I shower?", he appeared and I flick up a thumb. "I'll order supper-", I call out and he came back. "I'll pay", he said and I lift my head to make eye contact. "No. You're my guest. I'll take care of it", I signaled him to go shower. "I'm paying. Better yet- I'll order ", he hopped beside me and I groan , sitting up and adjusting my skirt. "You enjoy Chinese, right?", he scanned through his phone.

"Reece!", I smoothly grab it out of his large hand. "I said I got this", I hold it far from his reach. "Anastasia, stop being childish. You're allowing me to stay here. Let me atleast pay for supper ", he reached out to take the phone but I hop up on the couch, causing him to smile. "Anastasia, if I stand up, you will regret not giving it the first time I asked-", he raised a brow and I squint. "Is that a challenge?", I pout and he nod. "I'm paying. Now give me back my phone-"

"No-", I spring to my feet but squeak loudly as he gripped my skirt ,yanking me back onto the couch. "Reece!", I scream as he pinned me down, hands above my head - the phone falling onto the floor. "Argh - you're a damn giant ", I fuss as he hovered , laughing in my face. I just stare up at him. He had the most beautiful and unique smile. A boxy one. I've always admired when he would give a genuine laugh. When he realized how silent I was , he hushed and stared back.

"I said not to make me ask again", he smirked , loosening his hold on my wrists. "And I said - you're my guest", I was adamant on paying. I wanted to show him that I've matured. I'm responsible. I can take care of myself and help out others. "I don't care -", he released me , picked up his phone and straightened his posture. I sit up , adjusting my skirt again.

He hummed to himself and placed down his phone on the little coffee table. "Food will be here in 30 minutes ", he playfully flicked my forehead. "Hey!", I rub the spot. "I'll go freshen up -", he strolled away. "The longer the skirt , the less adjusting ", he called out and I flick up my middle finger , with full knowledge he couldn't see.

Falling onto my back- I stare up at the
ceiling, trying to find the right words to use when I spill this to theo.

A piece of me knew he'd understand.
And the other piece knew for a fact , he'd be pissed.

But - I mean.

He wouldn't leave me right? Like the way Anthony did. He always misunderstood my actions. He called me a whore. Well - thank god he's out of my life.

The sound of my buzzing phone made me sigh. Lifting it to my ears -

"Mama?"

"Hey kid. How are you?".

"Tired mama. Today was really tiresome. Work is weighing me down", I cry out dramatically.

"You need to sleep for atleast 16 hours ", she laughed.

"Just 16? That isn't enough mama. I need 365 days", we both laugh out. It made my heart swoon with joy to hear mama laugh.

"Is theo there?"

"No-", my ex husband is though.

"Listen - I hope there is no grand party for tomorrow. Just a simple cutting of cake and singing will be perfect", the tone of her voice switching. She sounded sad.

"Any update on Abby?"

"I don't think she's coming sweetheart. But it's not a surprise anymore. I'm not even disappointed- just tired. But guess what - you'll be here with theo. The two of you have become my world", she snickered.

Mama and bunny have grown close in the past year. The love they shared was indescribable. With Theo's mother being all the way in Australia, he was grateful to have mine care for him as her own.

"Well - you know theo will have to plan a big bash", I teased and I could hear her mumbling no to Rupert who was giggling in the background.

"Please- just a small one", she laughed again.

"Anything for you mama. There's nothing to be sad about. We're here for you. And believe me when I say- we love you", I smile , hearing her sniffle.

"I love you kid. Now please rest . I will see you tomorrow ", with that she hung up.

Mama may have committed a load of sins to be happy but she was happy nonetheless. Papa had moved on too. We were all finally getting to a place of bliss. They were good parents. Just for a period they messed up when everything went south.

But they've been good and they still are.

I get on my feet as the buzzer continued to go off. "I'm coming -", I yell and go to grab some cash from my bag. "Hold on", I rush to the door , pulling it open.

"Bunny-", my eyes widen.

"Lover-", he smiled , eyes shifting to the money being squashed in my hand. "I'm guessing you ordered food", he pinched my cheek and walked in. Why am I just standing here? I didn't know what to do. How do I tell him? "What is that strong smell?", he sniffed the air , scrunching up his nose. That would be Reece's god damn cologne.

"Theo-", I shut the door. "There's something I need to tell -". The shower door creaked and we both snap our heads to the direction of the dim passage. "Is someone here? Steffi?", he turned back to me and I gulp. "Did the food arrive?", Reece appeared. Towel draped around his neck , as he used one hand to wipe the ends of his wet curled hair. No t-shirt, sweats hanging from his slim waist. Barefoot...

His eyes find ours and he froze.

"Wood", he smiled.

"Alexander", Theo returned the smile.

They just stare at each other before bunny looks down at my crimson face. "I can explain", I whisper and he reached out , stroking my cheek. "You look like a Tomato who's seen a ghost", he chuckled, leaning in and kissing my cheek. My eyes bounce to Reece and his clenched jaw. "There's nothing to be nervous about baby", he stroked my cheek again and I smile. "Mr Taylor had asked me to accommodate him. I know I was suppose to get your permission but I didn't and I'm sorry-", I was rapping at this point.

"Whoa! Anastasia- relax", he grasped my arms and I shut up. "Relax. I said its fine. I trust you", he raised a brow and I pout. "Don't apologize-", he pulled me closer, planting a kiss to my forehead. "It's okay", he held me close to his chest. I know he was trying his best to calm me but I still felt horrible. This was not how I wanted him to find out. Especially not with Reece being half naked.

"When will the food come?", Reece interrupted the sweet moment we were sharing. "I don't know . Check your phone ", I furrow my brows , pacing to the counter. Theo sat on the couch , keeping his eyes on Reece who leaned against the fridge. "Bet you were going to pay ", he smirked and I point a finger at him. "I said you're my guest". "Well smarty pants. Or smarty too short skirt", I look at theo who had a slight frown on his gorgeous face. "It's online payment. There's no need for your cash besides I tipped the guy too". Fuck , cocky asshole. I wanted to smack the smile off his face.

"Whatever -", I grumble , throwing the money onto the counter. "Theo, mama called ", I head to sit beside him. "She wants a tiny party -", I nudge him and he draped an arm around me. I could sense protective of territory. Reece was also staring. "Well , she's in for a surprise ", he flashed his bunny smile. "You truly didn't have to go out of your way", I shake my head. "I love your mother. She's been kind to me and besides - I've got her daughter. I have to praise her for creating you", he clasped my chin, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

Okay.
Definitely territorial.

It was not awkward but I felt uncomfortable with Reece watching him kiss me. He pulled back, nudging my nose with his. The sound of the buzzer made us glance at Reece who was already opening the door for the food.

"Hey-",theo whispered. "Yeah?", I whisper back. "I need to leave now. Sort out errands for tomorrow. Will you be okay alone with him?", we both looked at Reece who was unpacking the food. "He won't eat me", I snicker and he raised a brow. "I know silly. But will you be okay? Should I stay ?", he leaned closer and I giggle. "I'll be okay", I kiss his cheek.

"Okay then -", he stood ,pulling me off the couch. "I'll fetch you at 9 - be ready", he kissed the tip of my nose then cupped my cheeks , kissing my parted lips. He tasted like strawberries. He hummed and smirked after pulling back. "Be a good girl", he winked and strolled to the door. "There's enough food-", Reece said but bunny waved a hand. "Nah I'm good. Thanks anyway-", with that he left, shutting the door on his way out.

Awkward silence.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and fiddled with my skirt. "You not eating?", he questioned and I give a nod. "Yeah, I'm starving ", I make my way to the counter. "I noticed ", he deadpan and I knew exactly what he was aiming at. "You know I have ears. Whether you two whisper or not - I can still hear", his hooded gaze made me gulp and smile guiltily. "Sorry ,theo isn't comfortable leaving me alone. Even if you weren't here. He likes being at my side". He raised a brow , lifting his plate and sassing -

"Clingy little bitch ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863 22 18
You've had a rude awakening to the real world but it leads you to him, Sam Winchester. he brings you a new truth, a new life that will lead you to un...
799K 22.2K 40
'𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.' |18+| ❝Look at you so open and sexy bent over...
375 45 17
Branded don't make eye contact with their betters. Branded don't talk back. Branded do as they are told. For as long as she can remember, Cassandra's...