LITTLE WIFE

Door Proverbs_girl

Anastasia Rosalie Cora is thrown into a world of lust, sin and unholy acts. For a 21 year old college student... Meer

I n t r o
aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
E p i l o g u e
my loves β™‘ find me
a/n
epilogue | 2nd bonus chapter

45

1.8K 40 1
Door Proverbs_girl

"Fuck-"

I let out a throaty moan as he intertwined our hands. Fingers laced . Foreheads pressed together. Beads of sweat glistening on our tangled bodies. My legs tiredly draped around his waist as he fucked me harder into the mattress. The bed creaking and colliding into the wall.

Having him inside of me was blissful.

The man was truly experienced. He knew where to touch . Where to kiss . How to speak. And definitely how and when to hit my sweet spot.

It had only been 3 days since he made me go on the pill, to not fall pregnant when he released his load into my womb. One could say we've gotten close ever since our shower sex. I mean- having sex with him was out of this universe.

"Fuck -", he moaned again , making my walls clench around his cock which seemed to grow harder within me. "Reece-", I breathe out. "Be my good girl-", his eyes shut, hair hanging over his eyes, sweat sparkling on his skin. He was so handsome. And to think- he was mine from the beginning. I didn't need to feel guilty for admiring him. He was my boyfriend. Now he's my husband. The story between those two titles is what I seek and aim to recall someday.

"Fuck - just like that ", he rolled his hips. Releasing my hand , he tucked them underneath my ass - groping and holding me firmly while fucking me at an animal pace. "Reece", I choke , curling my arms around his neck. "Take me baby", he whispered into my ear and I whimper, tightening my legs around him and exploding on his cock. "Fuck", he gasped as my pussy gripped his length and he came right after.

"Fuck-", he whispered breathlessly. His weight crushing me as he rest his head on my collarbone. Our breathing rapid and all over the place. "You did so well baby", lifting his head, he planted a small kiss to my forehead. I whimper as he pulled out his length. "I enjoyed that -", he pushed himself back inside and I flinch , digging my nails into his back as we both moaned softly. "Did you enjoy that baby?", he tugged on my earlobe and I shudder underneath. "Reece, I'm tired ", I pout , feeling his cock harden against my sore walls. "How can you be tired baby?", he thrust slowly and I arch my back , whimpering in pain . I could feel tears pricking my eyes. "Please", I bite down on my teeth as he slowly removed himself. Giving me a kiss on my cheek , he swiftly moved off and laid beside me. Both of us sighing in unison.

"You okay?", he rolled onto his front , cheek pressed into the pillow while his lashes fluttered. "Yes-", I whisper, closing my eyes and feeling his warm hand on my cheek. "Why do you love me?", I close my eyes. I could hear his light breathing. His silence meant he was thinking hard.

"Do I need a reason?", he asked.

"Ofcourse you do-", I open an eye to find him staring. "Do I?", he smirked. "Yes -", I close my eye. "I mean, even after all these years. Why do you still love me?", I persist. I needed to know.

Silence filled the room again.

Until -

"You are my first love-".

My heart clenched, but in a butterfly type of way. Opening my eyes , i find his shut. "Moving to London was to get away from my life here. The pressure of coming from a rich family weighed me down. I felt cornered and useless. 27 and unmarried. No love interest. I had all this business ideas with no support-", hearing him let me into his heart made me smile.

"At first you pissed me off. Yet I never hated you. You challenged me as a teacher- but as a man who had no clue of how to love someone other than my wealthy upbringing and smart mind , you brought out the child in me, Anastasia. I am happy whenever you're near", he slowly trailed and I squint , trying to see if he had fallen asleep.

"I love you wife-".

My mouth spoke before my brain could stop the words , "I love-", I inhale sharply as I froze. His eyes slightly open to find my startled expression. "Reflex?", I give a guilty smile and he smiled back. "Sleep-", his eyes shut again. Exhaling softly , I want to slap myself for almost confessing something that wasn't true. Sure , I like Reece. He is my husband. But - love is a far thought. I need to be sure before uttering those words.

It wasn't something you throw around . Alot of hearts are broken due to lies and betrayal.

I grew up in such an environment- so , I am well aware of such.

••
Alexander Airlines
11 : 23 am

"Daydreaming-", he banged my table , startling me. "Theo", I groan , blinking several times before inhaling sharply and closing up some documents.

"Sorry , I crept up on you", he snickered and I roll my eyes. "Let's go out tonight-", his suggestion made me smile. "Where to? Don't you have alot of work with Fletcher ", I mumble, standing to my feet. "Yeah , I need a breather ", he shrugged . "The project itself is up my ass. As for Mrs Luella- she's being a real prick", he nagged as I approached Reece's office. "I'll think about it -", I reach for the door handle. "But - I need this. Friends help each other ", he pout , giving puppy eyes. He was so adorable. I couldn't help but laugh. "I said I'll think about it-", I hit his chest with the files then enter the office. Theo rushed back to the elevator.

"I don't see what's the problem-".

Shutting the door behind us. He was on a call. So focused . Brows knitted, fingers drumming his table, ocean eyes on the laptop screen, phone clutched in his veiny hand and held up to his ear.

I lay the files on his table and his eyes lift to find mine. I give a polite , apologetic smile and his gaze soften. Lifting his hand from the table, he gestured for me to come closer. I move around his table - taking his outstretched hand and sitting on his lap. His hand curls around my waist and I leave my hands on my thighs. Eyes watching his beautiful details from up close .

Should someone be this perfect?

I doubt it.

But - here was this man. Existing on this tarnished planet. He seemed pure and blissful. Like spring after winter. When we met I thought he was a prick. Yet here we are - husband and wife. A history between us that I have sadly buried so deep . I wish I could reach for it and just recall. I need to know if I loved him. He says I did. I want to feel it again.

"Okay , you too", with that , he hung up. Released a sigh and place down the phone. "Stressful call?", I ask and he smiles , leaning back in his chair and staring up at me. "Yeah. That's why I have my stress reliever ", he brings up his hand , clasping my chin between his index and thumb. "My pretty wife ", his compliment made me crimson. "I'm average ", I spoke the truth and he cocked his head to the side , raising a brow and just staring as if I had insulted his mother. "What?", I furrow my brows. The silence deafening.

"You are beautiful", he whispered. He sounded offended that I had called myself average. "Thank you ", was the right thing to say. His hand slipped into my hair, forcing me to lean forward so he could kiss my parted lips. I move my hands to his slim waist , holding myself from crushing him.

The kiss was sweet.

Nothing sexual. No even tongue. Just our lips dancing together. He always tasted minty. His cologne drowning every nerve and cell within me. I always felt dizzy when he would kiss me. His gaze was enough to send me into a panic attack. I didn't feel worthy of being married to such a gorgeous man. He could have moved on. Stayed with hailey , who was a barbie. Any girl would be lucky to have this man. Yet- he chose me all over again. Knowing I do not recall our memories. Knowing I don't love him.

Pulling away slowly , he pecked my lips once more before exhaling softly.

"I have a shit load of afterwork meetings. I thought we could do date night. Since it's a friday-", he pout and I smile. "Do you need my assistance?", i bring my hands up , adjusting his tie. "No baby. You can go home and rest -", his eyes scanning my face. "Actually-", I whisper then went silent . Why was I always afraid to bring up theo?

"What is it?", his fingers trailing along my cheek. "Can I go out tonight?", I whisper under my breath but he heard me. "Ofcourse you can. I just need to know If you'll be safe -", he smiled, eyes twinkling. "Well , theo asked me", my voice fades and so does his smile. The silence felt suffocating. He wasn't even looking at me anymore. "I'll tell him I'm busy-", I get off his lap but he grips my wrist. I glance down at him as he met my gaze.

"Will you be safe?", his question made me smile. "Ofcourse I will -", I whisper. "Then you may go have fun. No alcohol-", he warned and I nod several times. He trusted me. "Thank you -", I lean back down , giving him a quick kiss. "I have emails to send out -", I wave and head for the door.

I haven't gone out with a friend before. Well - those girls don't count. They just wanted to embarass me. Theo and I will have fun. I have no idea where he wants to go but he seems like a jovial guy.

What mattered most was Reece trusted me. With Anthony, he never trusted me with any male other than himself and his own tarty friends who barely spoke to me.

Tonight will be fun. This entire week was blissful. Reece and I had grown close in many ways. I was starting to believe in fairytales.

He was a beautiful dream.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

317 17 14
Louis and Harry are in high School. Harry Styles is the President and Louis Tomlinson is the Vice President of the student body. Both are straight A...
2.6K 514 39
Abby's been editing films for a living while swiping left and right on dating apps for the last six years. All she craves is human connection--is it...
23K 711 82
No amount of time and space can separate you from the people you are meant to be with in your life. Anastasia is a 27 year old single mother, raising...
661K 21.7K 43
βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ ...❞ Barely recovering from her break-up, Art studen...