LITTLE WIFE

By Proverbs_girl

Anastasia Rosalie Cora is thrown into a world of lust, sin and unholy acts. For a 21 year old college student... More

I n t r o
aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
E p i l o g u e
my loves ♡ find me
a/n
epilogue | 2nd bonus chapter

31

2K 52 5
By Proverbs_girl

London
Anastasia's pov:

09 : 37 am

••

"Can you believe this still fits?", I practically ran down the stairs, straight into the living room where they waited for me .

"Oh I remember this-", mama clapped her hands. "It means you remained petite ", she add as I did a twirl in the tennis skirt. Reece on the other hand didn't even smile. He lowered his gaze. "Where's Fletcher?", I questioned. "He left with Rupert. They'll help your father set up the barbecue grill", she lift her handbag and slipped into her shoes. "Shall we go?", I nod as she walked out.

"What do you think?", I pose for Reece who also walked past, totally ignoring me. "Hey! Excuse me-", I rush after him. "Hello?" , I yank on his arm. "What is it?" , he looked down at my confused face. "Why the long face?", I questioned while mama gathered the picnic basket from the kitchen.

"Just one of those days", he snobbed. "Reece, how do you switch from attached to distant?", I frown at the audacity. Why lead me on? "Attached? I'm not fucking attached -", he rips his hand away from my grip and walks out the front door.

What the heck?

Placing my hands on my waist, I scoff at his aggressive attitude. Last night he enjoyed spanking me and today he's being a prick. Such a mood killer!

"Anastasia, take the bottled water please ".

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I take a deep breath before going to help mama load the trunk. Reece can bitch all he wants but he will not ruin my day out with my parents.

••
10 : 23 am

Beautiful Saturday morning at the park. Chirping birds , few people, glistening lake. The grass was greener than I recalled. Papa , Fletcher and Rupert had set up underneath a large tree with luscious leafy branches.

Fletcher waved as we neared. Mama walked up to Rupert while he fished around in his stupid bag. "Beautiful right?", I nudged Reece who was carrying the picnic basket. His hands decorated with veins. " why won't you -", Fletcher interrupt , "Buddies , allow me", he snatched the basket , throwing his arm around Reece as they walked ahead of me.

"My dandelion ", papa greeted. "Goodmorning-", I smile and hug him. "Care to join us for some lake fishing ?", I shake my head with a smile. "Those sports aren't for me-", we laugh. "I see you and Rupert have somewhat bonded", I give a nudge and he shrugged . "How long can one hold a grudge? They're happy and so am I-", he pinched my cheek. "You should try making more conversation with the man instead of fighting their relationship ", his advice was always right. Just this time - it felt kinda odd. Rupert and I never saw eye to eye.

He was sluggish, untidy and annoying.

"Today will be good -", he gave my shoulder a squeeze and I simply nod in agreement.

I hope so.

••

With the men fishing, mama and I kept serving them snacks. Reece never spoke to me. God knows why that swine was upset.

Mama was excited to hear about how beautiful New York was and they'd soon visit. I mean , Reece could lend them his many jets.

The barbecue was made by papa and Fletcher. Finger licking good ! The sun had gone down and the park had become crowded with drunk , loud teens. Watching them dance under the stars , made me wish for my teen years back. I was never Ms popular but I had friends.

My head ached trying to recall my school years .

The park day was a success. Despite him not speaking with me - he surely got along with my parents...even Rupert liked Reece. The man was truly likeable.

The rains soon set In - soaking us as we rushed to pack away our belongings.

••
21 : 39 pm

"Should I shower first?".

"Oh - he speaks " , I roll my eyes , kicking off my shoes and looking over my shoulder at his stern face. "Just answer the question-", he deadpan. Hair wet and hanging over his forehead. The man was a marvelous nightmare .

"Why were you ignoring me ? I'm pretty sure my parents picked up the offish vibes from us-", I begin to unbutton my cropped jersey. "You think I give a fuck?", he scoffed , making my fingers halt. "No one asked you to give a fuck-", I counter with sass. He raised a brow , throwing aside his towel and pacing to where I stood.

"I had my reasons to ignore you", his tone sounded agitated and restless. "What were they? Was my skirt too short? ", I turn around, placing my hands on my study desk and sticking out my ass. "Spank me then. Do it - ", I snarl , pushing my ass against his crotch.

"You are a dramatic fuck ", I snap as he remained silent. "You don't want to spank me? Maybe you want to throw me on the desk and finger fuck me -", my voice going alittle over 'whisper shouting '. "What's your problem?", he frowned, shaking his head as if i were the issue.

"Don't- don't you play victim -", I grab his arm before he could walk away. "You're the fucking problem Reece. You won't speak to me but you can stand here being all annoyed for no valid reason-", I don't hold back.

He can not toy with my emotions.

"Are you cranky because I ignored you?", his expressionless face turned into a sly smirk. "What? No - I'm annoyed by your cockiness ", I poke my index into his chest. "Do not ignore me then expect us to be normal when you're done having a bitch fit", I trail as he leaned in , giving my lips a tiny peck.

"Your outfit is disrespectful ", he whispered. Hands on my waist as he pulled me closer. "You could have just spoken up this morning-", I mumble, hands resting on his biceps. "And said what? Change your clothes? Then your parents would think I'm a control freak-", he moved us to the bed. "Well you are -", I furrow my brows , laying down on the soft mattress as he hovered over me.

"We should shower first-", I whisper while he ran a hand through my wet hair. "We can just get rid of the wet clothes ", his suggestion sounded more like an order. Sitting on his knees , he pulled his shirt over his head , throwing it onto the floor.

He had such a beautiful body.

Slowly I bring my hands up to continue unbuttoning my jersey. "Nervous ?-", he helped me. I sit as he pushed the jersey off my shoulders. "Why would I be? You've seen me naked before -", I indeed was nervous. No way I'm showing or telling him that. He tossed the jersey off the bed, pushing me back down on my back.

I stare up at the ceiling, gulping as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my skirt - slowly dragging it off my legs. "Socks -", I wiggle my feet and he shook his head . "They're sexy. Leave them on-", he ran his fingertips over the lace socks. "You are so beautiful my sweet wife-", those words made my insides clench. Backflips, cartwheels, somersaults!

"This is cute-", his index skimmed over my pink lace bra and panties. "It fits perfectly-", he leaned in , planting a kiss between my breast. His lips warm against my cold skin. "Anastasia-", he called out before making eye contact.

"Yes?", I could hear myself breathing heavily. "Can I ask you something-", he made himself comfortable between my thighs, hands gripping the sheets on either side of my head. Face inches from mine. "Sure-", I whisper.

His smirk faded as he brought up a hand to clasp my chin. Thumb swiping over my lower lip as his constellation eyes burned holes into mines.

"Do you want me?".

The question that once got him smacked in the ladies room. He was asking this again but this time - as my husband. Believe me I was afraid of sex. Like why would I? This generation is clearly dying with their perversed minds and ill intentions.

"Well?", his hand traveled into my wet hair. Fingernails gently scratching my scalp.

"You don't have to say -"

"Yes", I blurt before he could finish.

His eyes widen a little before they return to that hooded gaze. Lips curling into a subtle smirk. "You want me?", he questioned as if I didn't just say yes. "Yes I do -", I whisper. He gives a nod before settling his lips on mine.

My hands in his tousled hair which was dampened by the rain. His large hands skimming up and down my waist before draping It around me ,lifting and carrying me up to the pillow where he dropped me. "Careful -" , I giggle and he joined in. Before I could Crack another joke , his lips were back on my skin. Leaving open mouth kisses along my jaw , down to my neck , which he gently sucked. That'll leave a mark for sure.

I couldn't help but wriggle as he pecked feather kisses along my stomach. "Stay still-", he himself sounded like he was holding back laughter. "I can't when you're doing that-", I giggle but gasp as he parted my legs - "why so rough-", I snap and he swat my inner thigh, earning a groan from me. "Hold that tongue-", he growled.

"Sorry -", I smile and his expression softened. I watch in awe as he began unzipping his pants. "Are you experienced?", I find myself asking the dumbest question , because the man simply laughs - getting off the bed and kicking off his pants along with underwear. I tried hard not to gawk , so instead I stare up at the ceiling, drumming my fingers on my racing heart.

"Are you shy?", I felt the bed dip before his hands skim up my thighs, dragging me closer to him. "You're so beautiful, wife", he leaned in , capturing my lips. He was surprisingly gentle as could be.

Hand laced with mine as we kissed passionately. Tongues dancing ,saliva trickling out. I let out a moan ,feeling his erection pressed against my wet core. "Are you sure you're experienced-", he snickered again- sucking on my earlobe. "I've fucked enough to make you squirt ,princess ", I literally shudder underneath.

"Condom?", I whisper.

He looks down at me , tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm experienced ", he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 4 23
During the night, in downtown Miami. The party life is un breakable. Every street has a club. There is no escaping this life ...
120K 2.7K 48
|NOT EDITED! CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED| completed<3 Anastasia Rodriguez is 17 years old girl, who's -of course - living with her parents. Although her f...
22.9K 1K 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
560K 20.7K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...