LITTLE WIFE

By Proverbs_girl

Anastasia Rosalie Cora is thrown into a world of lust, sin and unholy acts. For a 21 year old college student... More

I n t r o
aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
E p i l o g u e
my loves ♡ find me
a/n
epilogue | 2nd bonus chapter

26

2.2K 61 6
By Proverbs_girl

06 : 02 am

Standing outside the ensuite door. I could hear the shower turned on. We hadn't spoken since last night and he slept in the guest bedroom. "Reece?", I knock, no response. "Can we talk?", I ask alittle louder. I did not cheat on him , so he shouldn't be canceling our plans just for a silly mistake which I immediately regret when I realized what was going on.

I'm not a kid.

I knock harder , "Reece, we need to speak", I say firmly. "I'm coming in -", I furrow my brows , pushing open the door. I am met with steam and a hot gushing breeze. Was he practicing being in hell? "How are you breathing?", I cough alittle before turning to watch him scrub into his hair. Back faced to me. Ass looking spankable. If that's even a word.

"Uhm , can we speak?", I clear my throat. "About what happened last night and to reconsider your hasty decision. I have to see my parents . What happened between us isn't something tiny. Marriage is -", he waved his hand in the air to stop me. "I can not here you. I'll reconsider if you strip and get in this cubicle ".

"What-", I flush crimson. "Are you serious ", I choke on my own saliva. He remained silent , he was fucking serious? Did everything revolve around sexual shit? Here I was speaking about something so very important and this man has the audacity and nerve to ask me to STRIP!

It's odd - because I find myself doing just that. Anything to get him to listen. Stepping out of my shorts and panties, I kick them aside and then remove my t-shirt. "Do not look at me", I grit my teeth and step under the blazing water. Surprisingly it warmed me. My hair hung around my face like wet curtains. Scrunching up my toes , I watch how the water pooled around my feet. "Can we -", the feeling of his hands on my shoulders made me freeze , breath hitching in my throat. "Disrespectful girl-", he scooped up my hair , laying it over my back. "I apologized ", I whisper. "Yes you did-", he stepped closer until my ass was pressed against his NO GO ZONE. My heart was on a fucking treadmill. "And that's supposed to just be okay?", his lips against my shoulder blade, sending shivers down my spine and butterflies erupting in the pits of my stomach. "I - can we discuss last night?", I nudge him with my elbow.

He hummed , skimming his hands over my belly before slowly turning me around to face him. Water trickling down our faces. Blue eyes glaring into my soft brown ones . I squint as he cupped my face in his large hands , thumb swiping against my lips. "Get it right the first time", he deadpan. "I was just trying to fit in -", I whisper. "You don't need to , Anastasia. You're different- stay that way", he drawled with a raised brow. As if it were ever easy being different. I lower my gaze to his chest and frown slightly.

"You don't understand-", I mumble. He sighed , forcing me to look up at him. "I don't wish too", he smirked. "Then why am I your wife Reece? You don't even know anything about me. And I don't know you -", I trail off. It was the honest truth.

We don't know each other.

"What do you want to know?", he asked. Fingers playing with my hair. "I don't know -", I shrug my shoulders and watch his gaze shift to my nakedness. "Damn -", he mouthed. "Don't gawk", I sigh and he smiles. "You aren't insecure. That's cute -", he pointed out the obvious. I was never body conscious. Why should I be? Society shall never criticisize my body.

"I wasn't cheating ", I stare at his face. "I know -", he whispered and I felt lighter. "Then why did you treat me that way last night?", I reach up , wrapping my hands around his wrists. "You undermined my authority as your husband by leaving without informing me. I find you drunk with some random guy -", he tilt his head and I pout. "Please- I need to see them. This won't happen again ", I promised and he scoffed.

"You think I'd let there be a second time?", he leaned in and captured my lips. Instinctively my hands curl around his neck as I stand on my tiptoes. His hands skim down my back to my waist , pulling my body against his. The way he kissed me felt different- gentle , very gentle. His tongue snaking in and out of my mouth. My fingers slip into his wet hair , tugging at the ends as he hoist me up , placing me down on the ice rail. His hand swat my thigh and I flinch . "Don't ever disrespect me again -", he groaned into my mouth and I hum in response.

I tip my head back , allowing him to kiss my neck. Nails scratching into his back as he nipped and sucked hard on my wet skin. Hands squeezing my ass as his erection pressed against my core. "Fuck-", he breathed and I moaned at the blissful yet toxic feeling.

Reece was like a rose. Beautiful but full of thorns.

Kissing his way down my collarbone, he stopped at my breasts which he groped and wrapped his lips around. "Reece", I bite down hard on my lip as he tugged on my nipple. Tongue flicking down my stomach , licking up the beads of water. My hands in his hair as he looked up at me before chuckling. "So beautiful-", he whispered against my inner thigh.

I shut my eyes , moaning louder when he buried his face between my legs which were hanging over his shoulders. Reece Alexander on his knees in the shower? Who could resist that? His tongue thrusting in and out of my pussy. Tasting and teasing. "Reece", I grind against his tongue, earning a throaty moan from him. "Oh god-", I pant. His fingers digging into my thighs as he held me still. Lips wrapped around my clit while his tongue circled it. "Reece ", I felt dizzy already.

And if you think that's bad enough? The man adds two fingers to make me a moaning mess. "Ah-", I grip his hair harder , not caring if it hurt. I lean my head against the wall behind me , toes curling and eyes shut tight while he tongue and finger fucked me. He was such a Greek god. Without a doubt.

The knot in my stomach grew and in any moment I'd explode. He thrust faster into my clenching core. My walls gripping his fingers while his tongue worked my sensitive clit. "Don't- stop", I tried to speak without sounding like a dying cow.

At those words- he fastened his pace. The sound of my pussy being fingered filled the steamy bathroom. The sound of the water tangled with my moans were so sweet. The second he swat my thigh again - I squeak , jerking as I came undone on his tongue. Dizzy is an understatement. I bring up a hand , smacking it over my blushing face. I could feel him smirk while licking up my cum. "Reece", I grumble. I was sensitive after releasing. "I won't be needing breakfast-", he stood , wiping his glossy lips with the back of his veiny hand. I pant - staring at this beautiful man who ruined my self image...yet here we were.

Curling his arm around my torso , he pulled me off the wall. "I'll let you in If you let me in", he whispered as I rest my head against his chest. I knew what he meant. He wanted us to get to know each other. "Take me to my parents", I whisper.

Silence.

I do not remove my head from him. Instead I close my eyes ,trying not to cry.

"Okay baby" , he whispered.

••
Alexander Airlines
08 : 56 am

I had successfully avoided Brianna and the girls who made a fool of me last night. It was not possible to ignore them forever. I would obviously bump into them but for now- avoiding them was priority.

I couldn't believe they did that to me. My personal life was none of their business anyway. Why were they so hell bent on making me feel miserable? Well- I'd have a perfect weekend with my parents.

Flying to England will be my get away!

"Goodmorning-", her cocky voice filled my ears. Glancing up , I furrow my brows at Brianna, who tossed a file on my desk. "For Mr Alexander", she smirked. "I will hand it to him ", I frown and she scoffed. Swaying her ass while modeling away.

I roll my eyes - lifting the file and heading into his office.

"Yes I'm aware, Mr Ling. Ofcourse-", his voice sounded cheerful but the expressionless face made me smile. His eyes catch mine and he finally smiled. "We can meet next Tuesday. I'm booked for the weekend ", he winked at me and for some weird reason , I blush. Feeling the heat rush into my cheeks. Diverting my eyes to the file in my hands, I place it on his table. "Yes , Mrs Luella requested the food cart method. I have agreed to partner with her under that category. She is sending me one of her one trustworthy staff member to assist in this new project-", he lift the file and scanned through it before humming. "See you then", he hung up and placed his phone aside.

"What's funny ,Mrs Alexander?", he adjusted himself in the leather seat , flipping open his laptop. "Nothing sir", I whisper. He looks up and smirked at the way I whispered that, it sounded so sexual. What in the fuck. "Are you trying to get fucked on this table?", his voice deeper than the ocean. "No sir", I shake my head and he went back to his work.

"Brianna said that's for you ", I point at the file which was actually a resume. "New worker? To replace Johnson?", I pry. He simply shook his head.

"Mrs Luella's son did not want to work under me until the food cart project is complete and successful. So she sent another staff of her choice ", he mumbled , fingers clicking on the keys. I couldn't help but admire his long fingers. The way the veins popped. So memorizing. My gaze shifts again to the resume-

I furrow my brows, leaning closer to read the name.

Theo wood?

Theo?

Theo?

Theo!

I gasp and he looks up at me. "Something wrong?", he questioned, eyeing my stiff body. "Uhm , no", I give an awkward chuckle until the knock on the door made me jump alittle. "Come in-", Reece called out and the door pushed open. In walked theo, dressed in a black suit. Looking nothing like the bad boy from last night. "Goodmorning Mr Alexander", he greet. Eyes bouncing from Reece to me.

I glance down at Reece who had a frown on his face.

Perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 22 18
You've had a rude awakening to the real world but it leads you to him, Sam Winchester. he brings you a new truth, a new life that will lead you to un...
40.3K 1.7K 32
There once was a girl who had perfect grades. A perfect family and a perfect life as what others believed or is it...... Anastasia Stone is a girl wi...
397 45 17
Branded don't make eye contact with their betters. Branded don't talk back. Branded do as they are told. For as long as she can remember, Cassandra's...
22.9K 1K 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...