LITTLE WIFE

By Proverbs_girl

Anastasia Rosalie Cora is thrown into a world of lust, sin and unholy acts. For a 21 year old college student... More

I n t r o
aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
E p i l o g u e
my loves ♡ find me
a/n
epilogue | 2nd bonus chapter

25

2.2K 56 12
By Proverbs_girl

17 : 23 pm

I stood in the lobby, waiting for Reece who was with a client. Shifting around in my uncomfortable heels , I continue to glance at the time. There was so much to be done. I needed to pack my clothes and hopefully buy my parents and sister gifts. I couldn't return home empty handed with such huge news.

"Anastasia-", her voice startled me. "Stella ", I breathe and she smiled. My eyes bounce to other girls with her ,including Brianna. "We're heading out for some drinks. You want to join?", her question made me blink several times. Did they just ask me to join them? Me? The one who fucked up? "Uhm-", I mumble and Brianna grabbed my hand. "C'mon, it will take stress off your shoulders ", she gave a smile.

"Are you girls sure?", I ask in a soft voice and they giggle. "Ofcourse silly. We wouldn't ask if we didn't want you there", Stella rolled her eyes and I smile brightly. "Then yes , I shall join", I squeeze bri's hand just to make sure this was all real. "Do you need permission from Mr Alexander?", she raised a brow and I quickly shake my head. "Ofcourse not ", I blabbed. "Let's go then", she pulled me along and I laugh.

Maybe I should have told Reece  but the excitement which coursed through my body was far more important. If I had told him and he said no - then what?

Maybe things were easing up after all. I thought my life as an innocent, untarnished girl was over...maybe not.

••17 : 23 pm
19:34 pm

I spit out my drink as we all end up laughing at a bad joke Brianna made. Don't ask me how and when I ended up on my 7th banana alcohol blended smoothie. But - here I was , sitting in a booth at this fancy nightclub bar with girls whom I thought despised me. I've never had this much fun in all my life.

It's always been school - then home . College - then home. Work - marriage. I've never gotten a chance to live out my youth. I'm only 21 - so fuck it right.

"So Anastasia- ", Stella clapped and I hummed while slurping the smoothie. "You've got to tell us how massive Mr Alexanders cock is", they all giggled while I choked on the drink. "What-", I cough and they laugh louder. "Well? Don't be shy. He's insanely hot and you are fucking lucky ", Brianna gulped down her tequila. "I guess-", I mumble. I never really gawked at his cock when we were in the shower. I did see his ass though. The thought made me smile and slurp the smoothie. He was dangerously gorgeous without trying.

But he was also a prick.

"Ladies -", I lift my head to watch a group of other girls make their way into the booth to join us. "Who's the newbie?", the red head pointed to me , who awkwardly waved, straw still between my lips. "A friend from work ", Brianna answered and they continued to catch up. I couldn't help but notice how all these girls were barbie dolls. Even under the dancing lights and booming music - they seemed effortlessly beautiful. Like models in a vogue photoshoot.

"Ladies-", they all glance up at the male who showed up, his back faced to me as he greeted them all . The girls literally had heart eyes. He sat beside me with a loud sigh and I just stare at him. His eyes find mine and the smile returned to his face.

Okay - I see why they had heart eyes. Mullet , piercings, tattoos...yeah. The ideal bad boy in a Novel. I could make out his pale skin but not his eye color.

"Who's this?", he asked the others . "Work friend -", Stella answered this time. Her eyes fixed on the man. "Oh - a friend of theirs , is a friend of mine ", he extended his hand which I hesitatingly shook. "Anastasia-", I tried to speak over the thumping music. "Theo-", he shout back with a bunny smile . I nod my head and go back to slurping the smoothie while being the odd one out. The girls were having their own discussions and laughing among themselves while I sat here alone.

Turning to Theo, he was busy whispering into the waitress ear , probably on what drink to bring him. "So -", Brianna spoke with him once the tall waitress left. "How long have you been back?", she chimed, leaning in close as if to kiss him. I don't hear his response but she looked at me before laughing.

"Another drink?", Stella asked as I placed down the empty glass. "No thank you", I smile. "Banana is my favorite ", Theo nudged me and I turn to him. "Mine too", I poke my index into my chest and he chuckled at the child like gesture. He continued the conversation which slowly fade as I watched Brianna and the girls passing her cellphone around and laughing to themselves. It sorta made me feel uncomfortable the way they would side eye me.

"Theo- don't be a flirt. She's married", one of the girls smirked. He looked to them then back to me. "No way. You look little", he was amused, grabbing my hand and admiring my ring. I slowly draw back my hand. "She's the girl who stole Hailey's man?", another gasped and then it hit me when they all began to laugh and agree.

They brought me here to mock me. To make a fool of me. My heart began to race as my head spun.

"She's a whore who sleeps with married men".

"He left hailey for this grandma?"

"Can you believe she was sitting there all innocent as if she had done no sin!".

"Poor hailey. She deserves so much more".

"We aren't married , so we got no husband for you to fuck", one of them scoffed as I stood to my wobbly feet. "You okay?", Theo asked but I ignored his concerned tone. "Why did you invite me?", I look down at Brianna who had a sly smug on her face. "Why?", I whimper , hot tears flowing. "We were afraid you'd fire us like poor Johnson", they laughed. "She really playing wife card", they mocked. "You have no idea what you're doing. Stop being a slut and stealing men. It's not a good character trait", they snob. Their taunting laughter and cuss names made me want to puke.

Wiping my cheeks , I turn on my feet and rush out the booth. Pushing my way through the dancing crowd.

"Wait-", I hear a voice calling out but I push on. Rushing down the dim passage , i barge out the front door and sob harder. Feeling my chest heave as I clutch it , suffocating on my own tears. That was so humiliating. Why did I ever think they'd like me? Why did I come in the first place -

"Hey-", his voice panted from behind. "Is that true? You're a whore? Because-", without waiting for him to finish, I spin around, slapping him harder than i smacked Reece. "Do not call me a whore ,asshole! You don't even know me so fuck off-", I scream between sobs. His hand touches his probably burning cheek before he looked down at me.

I groan and wipe my cheeks. "I'm sorry- did I hurt you?", I tried to see for any scar through my glossy eyes. "No I'm fine ", he whispered, removing his jacket and draping It around my shivering body. "I was going to say you don't look like a whore ,so they shouldn't be calling you such trash", he mumbled and I felt even worse hearing this.

"I'm sorry ", I place my palm over my face. My head hurt so much. The silence that surrounded us was so claustrophobic. All I could hear was the howling wind and my sniffles.

"Do you need a ride home?", he whispered and I honestly didn't even know. "I-", my voice trailed off at the revving sound of the car that stopped before us. With wide eyes , I watch Reece get off. "Reece", I mumble as he yanked the jacket off me and threw it onto the floor.

"What the fuck-", Theo snapped. "Who the fuck are you?", Reece hissed , pulling me to stand at his side. "Who are you?", Theo eyed me before glancing at Reece. "Her husband ", he snarled and yanked me to the car. I remain silent as we get in, leaving Theo behind. I was grateful they didn't start a fight.

The car moved fast and swiftly. I stared outside , tears pooling again. He was upset and it was understandable. I should have never left without permission. Maybe he would have saved me from the pain.

I couldn't bring myself to even glance at him. But - I knew he was pissed. How did he even find me?

••

The drive was silent.

"Reece", I whisper as I followed him into the house. "Reece", I whimper the second my back hit the wall. His hands gripping my arms roughly. His eyes blazing and jaw clenched. "I'm sorry-", I sob. "You're sorry? You're fucking sorry? I was fucking worried about you", he yelled in my face. "Who the fuck gave you permission to leave?", he snarled and jerked me.

"I'm sorry-", I continued to apologize and cry. "Who was he ?", he barked. "I don't know- ", I whimper. "I don't know-", my voice faded as he stepped back , combing a hand through his disheveled hair.

He looked down at me with a frown. "We're not going tomorrow ", he said and I gasped. "Reece, please. I wasn't cheating on you. I was just trying to fit in-", I begged as he walked away. "Reece! I wasn't cheating! -", I sit on the step and cry into my hands.

Why am I such a fuck up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 45 17
Branded don't make eye contact with their betters. Branded don't talk back. Branded do as they are told. For as long as she can remember, Cassandra's...
23K 711 82
No amount of time and space can separate you from the people you are meant to be with in your life. Anastasia is a 27 year old single mother, raising...
605K 14K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
560K 20.7K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...