Hybrid

By Crystal910133

*This is a spin-off of The Last Lycan Omega Bonnie is a member of the Green River lycan pack. She's also half... More

Coming Home
Pausing
The Clan
Battle Plan
Meeting Xander
Family Matters
Gary's Negotiation
Anonymouse
Birthday Celebrations
Xander's First Outing
A Man Named Mouse
It's in the Blood
The Clan Offer
New Mates
The Signing
A Baby Boom
Sibling Bonds
The First Step
Hidden

Full Disclosure

214 17 15
By Crystal910133

The clan leaders have arrived, each bringing the heir to their position as a show of strength. That doesn't bother Sean a bit. In fact, he hopes the younger generation standing beside the leaders will learn something important. How to communicate with others. They've all been chatting in the library and things have seemed a bit tense. Sean's stomach growls and he pouts at Bo.

"Our pack cook is preparing some light snacks, I hope they're to your liking." Bo says, having linked Kelli earlier. He knew Sean would be hungry, after watching him lose his breakfast to nerves.

"That's really not necessary, Alpha." Carl says, grinning at Sean and Bo.

"Actually, it is." Bo smiles, pulling Sean onto his lap. Sean gives him a dirty look, scolding him in their bond. Bo! We're suppose to be setting a good example here! "You see, my mate is carrying our last pup. Or so he's threatened." Everyone chuckles softly and Sean blushes.

"I'm to old to keep doing this." Sean says quietly, finally sinking into Bo's arms as he notices the atmosphere settle. "May I ask, do clan females have children later in life?" He addresses Carl, but the young man beside him speaks up confused.

"Not to be rude Luna, but what do you mean by later in life?" A freckle faced young man asks. "You're not much older than I am." Sean smiles and shakes his head.

"Oh you sweet boy, you." Sean says, feeling Bo's arms tighten around him. "I'm fifty years old now." The clan members are all shocked. "Bo and I, we're both dominant lycan's and as such, we don't age the way normal people do."

"I guess not." The freckle faced young says, blushing and grinning.

"Luna, about this lycan forum you have." Carl begins, then turns to nod at Adam. "I wonder, would it be possible to have a small section that is dedicated to the proper information about the clan? We'd have a clan member run it, no need to trouble you or your people." He adds, glancing at Adam. "It might help encourage understanding between the races and, I know many of the clan in your pack weren't treated fairly. They may not know or remember some things, such as the fact most clan females don't become pregnant after age thirty five." He gives Sean a wink and a grin.

"Actually, I think that's a wonderful idea." Adam says, biting his lip at the cold look in Bo's eyes. "Perhaps, a blog about hybrids would also be helpful. Since you're pack has the first, but possibly not the last." He glances from Bonnie to Kat, knowing both young women are pregnant.

Teddy and Nora quietly slip into the background, but Sean turns to wave them nearer. Nora is nearly trembling, it's been a long time since she's been this close to so many clan members. A young man sniffs the air and steps closer, looking at her eagerly. Teddy blocks his mate, knowing she's uncomfortable.

"Nora, is that you?" The young man asks, paying no attention to Teddy. "Nora, it's me. Lyle. Your brother."

"My brother?" Nora asks, looking at the raven haired young man in confusion.

"You don't remember me?" Lyle asks, suddenly looking wounded. "I was eight went they sent you away. I've been trying to find you ever since. I, I thought Gary was going to help me find my baby sister. Not start a war." He bows his head in shame.

"I, I remember a boy who took care of me." Nora says trying hard to remember a past she thought was better forgotten. "I mostly, just remember being cast out. After roaming for a few years, I stumbled onto Green River pack lands. I hid, trying not to be discovered. But, Luna knew I was visiting." She smiles at Sean. "He'd leave food and clothing at the spot I crossed the boarder. They've been secretly taking care me since I was eight years old. This, this is only family I remember." She flinches, seeing the pain in her brothers eyes. "But, that doesn't mean there isn't room for more."

"Can I visit, from time to time?" Lyle asks, looking at Sean and Bo.

"Of course, as long as Nora is comfortable with that. I don't see a problem." Bo nods to Nora and she nods in agreement, smiling at her brother. "Besides, you'll be an Uncle in several months. You should visit frequently."

"You're pregnant?" Lyle asks, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears. He glances at Teddy and smiles. "You found your mate and started a family. That's great. I was worried... I'm so glad you're okay." Nora fidgets, Teddy letting her step in front of him.

"Lyle? Brother?" Nora's voice is soft, like a whisper. "May I, hug you?" Lyle nods, the tears falling as he opens his arms to the little sister he had feared he'd never find. Nora sighs, feeling the warmth and love of a relative for the first time in a decade. "Do you have a mate or children?" She asks, stepping back into Teddy's waiting arms.

"No." Lyle says softly, shaking his head. "I was consumed with finding you, then I was appointed the heir to our clan. The clan has changed and I want to find someone to love, not just to mate with for the sake of breeding. But, I've found you. So, maybe I can find love too."

"I'm sure you will." Nora grins, turning to look at Sean and Bo. "Like Uncle Sean says, love comes when you least expect it."

"I hope everyone is hungry. I went a bit overboard." Kelli announces, pushing a cart heaped with finger sandwiches, fresh fruits and veggies, and Luna's favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. She passes Sean a plate, chips already on the ham sandwich. "Dig in kid." She winks and retreats from the room.

"Well, why don't we have a bite while we wait?" Sean says, unconsciously licking his lips as he picks up the sandwich. "Oh, Bo. You don't have a plate honey." He starts to rise, but is pulled back down onto Bo's lap.

"I'll fix him one Papa, just relax." Jack grins, passing plates to the clan members that nervously step up to the food cart.

Sean watches Bonnie picking at her food and fidgeting. He gives her a warning look, but she turns away. Bonnie knows Sean can read her like a book. She flinches, hearing his voice in the link. I don't know what you're planning sweetheart, but I hope you've at least talked to Bobby about it. Don't scare him by springing things on him last minute. Bonnie sighs and drags Bobby into a quiet corner. Sean watches them have a heated debate, then sees Bobby shaking his head as Bonnie holds him close whispering in his ear.

"Papa, you know what has them upset?" Jack asks concerned, handing Bo a plate.

"Bonnie has made a difficult decision, but she decided not to keep him in the dark about it." Sean says, sighing before taking a bite of his sandwich and moaning happily.

"You had something to do with that." Jack says, leaning on the back of the couch and resting his chin on Sean's shoulder. "I saw her flinch and glance at you. She's not going to do anything dangerous, is she?"

"Dangerous or not, we'll keep her safe." Bo says, watching Sean's jaw clench as he glances at Adam. "It's almost time to see just how serious the tribunal is about peace."

* * *

The video conference has been going well. The tribunal is eager to learn more about the clan and exchange information. They've also been peppering Sean with questions about the clan members in his pack, especially those mated to lycan's. Sean realizes, Adam was serious about some lycan's wanting to search the clan for their mates.

"May we inquire about the hybrid Elder Luna Sean?" One Elder asks, biting his lip. "I know, you wish to keep them protected. No harm will come to them. We simply crave knowledge." Sean sighs, tugging his bottom lip, but Bonnie sits down beside him with a soft smile.

"It's okay, Luna." Bonnie winks, taking his hand and squeezing it. "Hello. My name is Bonnie. My Mother is clan and my Father is lycan. I was born here in Green River." She takes a deep breath, feeling Bobby's hands on her shoulders and Sean's other hand covering their joined hands. "I'm a hybrid and, I'm pregnant. I'll answer questions, write an e-diary, whatever. But, I won't leave Green River. This is more than just my home, it's my family."

"Well said young lady." Adam smiles at her and the other clan members look at her in awe.

"Young lady?" An Elder asks, scratching his head nervously. "Is it true, you can really shift into either animal form?"

"Mn, it's true." Bonnie glances up, Bo handing Bobby a robe with a shrug of his shoulders and a glance at Sean. "You knew, you always know." She grins, kissing Sean's cheek and moving to let Bobby shield her from prying eyes as she undresses behind the robe. "I'm only doing this once, I'm not sure what effect shifting has on my baby. So, watch closely." She winks, dropping down to shift into her lycan form. She rubs her head against Bobby's leg, knowing he's anxious.

"A dominant alpha? Incredible." One Elder says, leaning closer to his screen.

"I didn't think it was possible." Another says, sitting back in shock as she shifts into her bear form and shakes her body.

There's murmurs and whispers from both the Elders and the clan leaders. No one thought such a thing was possible. Sean watches one of the Elders look from him to Bonnie and back again.

"What is it Elder Barret?" Sean asks, knowing the man has a question.

"So, does this mean also that one of your pregnant clan pack members, with a lycan mate of course... could actually have an omega hybrid?" Barret asks, glancing back at Sean as Bonnie shifts back to her human form.

"Hmm, yes. I suppose that is possible." Sean says, glancing from Bonnie to Kat. "Unfortunately, we won't know until the children reach puberty. So, you'll all need to be patient." He chuckles, the young women both sighing in relief at the laughter that erupts.

"This is remarkable. A new era is being born." Barret says, smiling broadly. "Not just between our people, but a new era in the evolution of a new race. The very best of us both." He nods, watching Bobby wrap Bonnie in the robe and pull her into his arms. "Look, that right there. That's all the proof I need that we can coexist peacefully." He nods to Bobby and Bonnie, standing beside Mouse and Kat. "It's, quite beautiful actually. I'm honored to be able to witness this." He nods, others murmuring their agreements.

"You're a very brave young woman." Adam says, reaching out to shake Bonnie's hand. "Green River, is truly a place to find miracles. The first omega in a generation. The first dominant omega in over one hundred years. The first successful birthing of twins by an omega, practically ever. Now, the first lycan and clan hybrid. I can't wait to see what happens next in your pack." He winks at Sean and Bo and looks at their children. "It's a truly amazing place, full of amazing people."

* * *

A new treaty has been signed, giving the clan a section of the lycan website. Bonnie has agreed to write a hybrid blog, with Sean's help and Sean has agreed to keep everyone in the loop on the coming births. Everything went much better than he could've hoped, but now, he's exhausted. He tucks Xander into bed and heads into his own bedroom, leaving the door ajar. Sean closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and wondering where Bo is. He lets out a shriek, being swept off his feet and he scowls at Bo.

"Bo, honey you nearly scared the piss right out of me." Sean complains, shaking his head. His arms circle Bo's neck and he rests his head on his mate's shoulder.

"I know you're tired baby and today was a bit stressful for you, both." Bo says, closing the bathroom door behind them.

"Bo." Sean grins, seeing the tub full of bubbles and smelling his favorite peach scent. "Soak with me, or, us?" He giggles, rubbing his stomach.

"Of course, you'll need a comfortable cushion, right?" Bo grins, placing him on his feet and beginning to undress them both. He hurries to remove his jeans and underwear, Sean's naked body teetering sleepily. "Come on baby, let's relax together."

Bo steps into the frothy warm water and sits down, careful not to jostle Sean to much. They just sit cuddling in comfortable silence and he thinks Sean has fallen asleep. He leans his head back and closes his eyes, thinking back to the afternoon. He was so anxious and a bit afraid when Bonnie sat down beside Sean. He finally understood what Sean meant about her making a difficult decision.

"It's over honey, why is your heart racing now?" Sean asks, turning to look into Bo's troubled eyes.

"I know and it turned out well." Bo holds him close, searching his eyes. "What if it hadn't? Why did you let her do it? Expose herself like that?"

"Oh honey, I couldn't have stopped her. If not now, it would have been soon." Sean smiles, leaning his forehead against Bo's. "She's stubborn. More importantly, I preached so much about not wanting them to have to hide. How could I continue to keep her hidden away in the shadows?"

"Ugh, I guess you're right. I can't believe Bobby was okay with it." Bo says, snuggling him closer and placing Sean's head on his shoulder.

"He wasn't." Sean sighs, breathing in the soothing scent of his mate. "He was terrified, but he wanted to be there for her. We've raised such a good man. Several, in fact." He grins up at Bo, yawning.

"They take after you baby." Bo murmurs, kissing his forehead.

"Nn, their Dad is also quite a wonderful man." Sean says, his voice becoming thick with sleep. Bo just grins, holding him tight and leaning back in the warm water.

* * *

"I can't believe you exposed yourself like that! Are you insane?!" Hailey yells, shaking Bonnie in the kitchen of the cabin. Bobby steps up and pulls Bonnie back, holding her close and making sure she's okay. "How could you put yourself in so much danger?" She cries, falling into Ben's arms.

"Shh, it's okay baby girl. Are you alright?" Bobby asks, shooting daggers at Hailey. "Dizzy, nauseous?" She shakes her head, sobbing in his arms. "My brave baby girl, it's okay. She'll get over it and realize how courageous and strong you are, for our baby." He says, glaring at Hailey over Bonnie's head.

"I, I didn't mean to... upset her." Bonnie sobs, little hiccups taking her breath away. "I just, I don't want our baby to be hidden away like a freak!" She screams and Bobby picks her up, heading for the door.

"Wait! Where are you going? We're not done talking." Hailey says, trying to step in front of him.

"Move aside, Aunt Hailey." Bobby grits out through his fanged teeth. Hailey flinches, she's never seen him like this. "No one, and I do mean no one, is allowed to make my mate or child feel like they are freaks. Not even you." He takes a deep breath and tries to move around her. "Please, move aside. I don't want to lose my temper."

"Wait, please. Don't leave like this." Hailey begs, crying and grabbing at his arm. "I'm sorry. I've never meant to make you feel that way." Bobby sighs, feeling Bonnie shaking in his arms.

"Baby girl, what do you want me to do right now?" Bobby asks, his tone with her is quiet and gentle and Hailey sighs, at least Bonnie has a loving mate. "I can take you out of here right now and let everyone calm down. Or, we can stay and you can talk things out now. Just say the word baby girl, if you want to go, no one can keep us here."

"Just, give us a few minutes." Bonnie says, trying to stop the flow of tears.

"Yeah, I'm not leaving. Let's go to the living room." Bobby looks at Hailey, his expression softening slightly. "Five minutes. If she's still upset in five minutes, we're leaving. To much stress isn't good for her during pregnancy."

"Oh, of course." Hailey says, taking Ben's hand and heading into the living room. She can't help but grin, thinking Bobby is very much like Bo. He sits on the sofa, Bonnie cradled protectively in his arms. "Bonnie, sweetheart, I'm sorry I lost my temper. I was just, so scared." Bonnie just nods, Hailey pushed down on the sofa beside them by Ben. "Have I ever made you feel like you were a, a freak?"

"No and the pack never has either. It's just, I've never really felt like I fit in." Bonnie says slowly. She rests her head on Bobby's shoulder, suddenly exhausted. "Luna always treated me like one of his own, I don't know where that feeling came from. I don't want my baby to feel like that. If they're not hidden away like some shameful secret..."

"That's not fair." Ben's voice is low and sad. "We have never been ashamed of you. Have you been hiding these feelings all along?" His heart hurts, watching his daughter slowly nod. "Now it makes sense." He says, sitting on the coffee table in front of them and taking Hailey's hand. He looks into her eyes and they widen. He shakes his head, grinning softly. "He really doesn't miss anything." He looks at his daughter and sighs. "Luna told us, you weren't as confident as you seemed and that we should have a good heart to heart. You've always been so, composed and self-assured. We didn't think much of it. Never brush off something Luna tells you." He chuckles softly.

"I'm sorry. I'm your Mom and I didn't know you were hurting." Hailey sobs, reaching out to Bonnie. She flinches, starting to pull back as Bobby holds her closer.

"It's alright." Bonnie whispers, taking her Mother's outstretched hand. "I didn't listen either." She grins, shaking her head. "Luna, Papa, told me to talk to you. Or, if that was to difficult, to talk to him. I thought I was strong enough to handle it. Guess I was wrong." She grins, Bobby kissing her forehead. "But, now I have Bobby. I can tell him anything, I know he won't judge me or feel hurt. I'm not a little girl anymore, you don't need to worry so much."

"Oh, you'll always be our little girl." Ben says. "And, it's in a parents DNA to worry." He winks, inwardly sighing in relief. His family is going to be alright.

* * *

"I can't believe how brave Bonnie was." Nora says, climbing onto Teddy's lap as he sits on their sofa. "I could never be that brave."

"She was reckless and you were in the past too." Teddy scolds, tapping her nose. "Sneaking onto the lands of an unknown pack. Repeatedly. That's pretty brave baby."

"But, if Bonnie hadn't caught me, I'd probably never show myself to you." Nora pouts, snuggling into his arms on a sigh. "I was to afraid of being rejected or hated."

"Don't be silly. I would have caught you, eventually." Teddy teases, kissing her.

"Well, I'm yours now." Nora gives him a shy, but mischievous grin. "So, what are you going to do with me?" She straddles him, kissing his mate mark and giggling at his growls.

"Oh, I'm going keep you up all night long." Teddy grins, squeezing her ass and sliding a hand up the front of her shirt. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Mn and I love you too, my Teddy bear." Nora grins, reaching down to unfasten his jeans. "Now, show me how much you love me." She giggles, Teddy pinning her down on the sofa.

"Mmm, but can you handle it?" Teddy says, removing his shirt and reaching out to slip hers off too.

"Let's find out." Nora says, making him blink. She pulls him down, kissing him passionately. "I think I can handle you baby, for the rest of our lives."

"Ugh, you're getting really good at flirting." Teddy blushes, kissing her again. "For the rest of our lives. I sure do like the sound of that baby."

* * *

"How are you feeling baby girl?" Bobby asks, watching Bonnie put on clean panties and turn sideways. She's looking at her stomach, her taut abs no longer as prominent as before. "Our little one is growing fast, our baby is right about here." He says, placing his hand low on her abdomen and feeling a flutter against his hand.

"They love Daddy's touch, same as me." Bonnie grins, kissing his lips and reaching for an oversized t-shirt. "I'm going to gain weight fast now. Will you still think I'm pretty when I'm as big as a whale?" She pouts, pulling the shirt over her head and crawling into bed under the covers.

"No, I'll still think you're beautiful and sexy." Bobby shakes his head, watching her blush. He crawls in bed beside her and opens his arms. "Seriously, how are you feeling? I'm so proud of you baby girl. You were so brave and cool today."

"I'm okay. I think it all went better than I had even hoped for." Bonnie says, snuggling into his arms and resting her head on his chest. "I'm kind of glad Mom and Dad left early. Mom probably would have had a heart attack if she'd been there. It was hard enough calming her down after the fact." She sighs, then jolts.

"Wow, I felt that one." Bobby grins at her, rubbing her stomach as she turns slightly. "You might be carrying a future football star."

"Or one hell of a ballerina." Bonnie giggles, relaxing under his touch. "That was more than the flutters of late. Our baby is growing so fast. I know Papa said it would, but, it's a little scary to think I'll be giving birth in just a couple of months. This baby, do you think it'll be a hybrid, like me?" She asks nervously.

"Hmm, I suppose that the odds of a hybrid having a hybrid are higher than a non hybrid couple having one." Bobby admits, kissing her forehead. "But, you know it doesn't matter what this baby is. It's ours and it's going to be loved and excepted, no matter what."

"Mn. I know. That's why I'd never dream of leaving Green River." Bonnie says, remembering her Mother's worries. "I can't imagine a place that's more loving and excepting of the, unusual. In my opinion, this is the best place in the world." She snuggles closer, feeling completely content with her life. She's never felt this confident about the future and she finds herself looking forward to it for the first time. "I've got a really great life now."

"Thank you for letting me be a part of it." Bobby says, kissing her lips softly.

"Bobby, you're the best part of it. I love you." Bonnie says, watching his eyes soften.

"I love you too baby girl, so much." Bobby holds her close, knowing they'll face the future together. As a family.

Notes:

Although this book is finished, the story of these characters will continue in the background of Lycan Heirs, which is now complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
13.1K 661 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...
3.9M 169K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
393K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...