The First Step

It's been a long day and Sean is sitting up in bed on his laptop. Bo has been taking care of pack business and getting things started to begin building Mouse and Kat's new home soon. He enters the bedroom and strips his shirt off, pausing on his way to the bathroom to watch his mate. Sean is lost in thought, biting his lip and staring at his laptop. Bo grins and heads in to shower quickly.

   Fifteen minutes later, Bo exits the bathroom wearing only a towel and drying his hair with another. He tilts his head, watching Sean look toward the closed nursery door while chewing his lip.

"Baby, what's got you so anxious tonight?" Bo asks, running a hand through his hair and sitting beside Sean on the bed.

"I don't want to hide our kids or grandkids anymore Bo. It's not fair to them." Sean frowns, closing his laptop and setting it on his nightstand. "I sent Carl an email. I asked for permission from the clan to anonymously leak their existence." He sighs, Bo's eyes widening in shock. "I won't give away any names or locations. I'll begin writing an anonymous blog on the lycan website. I'm not going to give away our packs identity or any of the kids. It's just the first step toward our kids not having to hide or live in fear. I don't want that for them." He smiles sadly, pulled onto Bo's lap and cuddled closely.

"I think it's a good first step baby. You're very brave, you know that?" Bo kisses him tenderly.

"Well, I was reminded that we're not getting any younger." Sean says sarcastically, raising his brows in mock anger. "I want to make things easier for them, for when we can't protect them anymore. But, that day is a long way off. So, I've got time to at least lay the groundwork."

"Alright, stop thinking like that." Bo says, his hand sliding up Sean's bare thigh. He ends up resting his hand low on Sean's stomach and smiling. "We're going to have another baby soon. Stop thinking about leaving the kids, or me." His hand slides up beneath Sean's t-shirt, pinching a nipple and watching him arch his back.

"Mm, honey. The nursery door, it's not locked." Sean warns, glancing toward the door.

"He's going to sleep like the dead baby. The boys wore him out at the lake." Bo grins, kissing Sean's mark and hearing his soft moan. "You saw him at dinner, the poor kid nearly knocked his head on the table. So, let me make love you while I still can."

"Mmhmm, okay honey. Just, my nipples are sensitive. So, be gentle Bo." Sean grins, stripping off his shirt.

"Mmm, they're darkening already." Bo bends his head, gently sucking a nipple. He suddenly chuckles and Sean pulls his hair, pouting. "I'm sorry baby. I just remembered Bobby asking if there was chocolate milk in them when you were breastfeeding the twins in the early days of your pregnancy with Eddie." Sean chuckles, nodding and blushing at the sweet memories.

"He'll be a Father now soon. Bo, are we really ready for... this?" Sean asks, stroking his abdomen.

"Of course we are. There's nothing you can't do baby." Bo grins up at him. "You've proven that repeatedly over the years. Right now though, you should focus on me." His hand slips into the back of Sean's underwear and he moans. His mate is already wet for him.

"Mmm, Bo honey. Make sure I can't think of anything else but you." Sean kisses him, grinding his hips against the bulge beneath his towel.

"I except that challenge baby." Bo shoves him back onto the bed, yanking off Sean's underwear and tossing his towel aside. "Now, open up for me baby." He smirks, Sean opening his legs and beckoning him closer.

                                                                          *   *   *

   The next morning Sean wakes up snuggled on top of Bo's chest. He blinks, Xander laying above the covers beside him. The boy is sleeping, his arm around Sean and tears drying on his cheeks.