Anonymouse

Bobby tried to be positive and upbeat for his family, but the truth is he's scared. He's afraid of being wrong, of making a mistake that causes his Papa harm. Bonnie finds him pacing absent mindedly in the clinic.

"Bobby baby, it's going to be alright." Bonnie says, wrapping her body around his from behind him. She feels him sigh and relax a bit. "You're an incredible doctor, Papa is going to be okay." She grins as he turns and pulls her into his arms.

"I'm worried about you and our peanut too." Bobby says, rubbing a hand over her stomach. "We should head into town and do some shopping baby girl." He grins at her confused expression. "Whether you're going to be like Papa or not, you'll need maternity clothes before to long. We can get a few of the baby basics ready too, before we find out the gender."

"Oh wow Bobby." Bonnie blinks and touches her stomach. "We're really going to have a... a baby." She bites her lip and Bobby bumps his forehead against hers.

"It doesn't matter baby girl." Bobby says, lifting her chin and seeing her frown. "It's our baby. It doesn't matter if it's clan or lycan, anymore than it matters if it's a boy or a girl. Pup or cub, boy or girl... my mate is having my baby. I'm so happy."

"Really? You're really happy with anything?" Bonnie asks uncertain.

"Of course I am, because I love you. And I love the child we created too." Bobby says, kissing her lips softly. He makes a humming sound and pulls back looking at her worriedly.

"What's wrong?" Bonnie asks, holding him tighter.

"You presented as clan first." Bobby says thinking and chewing his lips. "But, if our baby is lycan and a dominant." He pauses and takes a deep breath. "I remember my Father's being shocked and scared when the twins had their first shift at less than six months old. We need to get a video baby monitor, just in case." He says nervously. He still remembers how guilty his Papa was that the twins shifted alone. "I don't want our baby to be alone and scared, ever."

"Okay baby. But, our room isn't big enough to need that, is it?" Bonnie asks, thinking.

"We'll keep the chair, but put a partition screen up." Bobby says, pulling her against him hard. "Baby or not, I'm still going to want my mate." He watches her eyes widen and her face flush. "Frequently."

"Mmm, maybe you should lock the door and give me a complete physical, Doctor." Bonnie grins, licking her lips and removing her top. "Why are you just standing there Bobby?" She laughs as he hurries to lock the door and turns back to her, a dark and sensual look in his eyes. "Mn, that's the look that excites me the most."

                                                                           *   *   *

"Bobby, isn't this your first family football game since coming home?" Jack asks, grinning and watching Bobby point Bonnie to the bleachers.

"Baby girl, you can't play in your condition. It's not safe." Bobby tells Bonnie when she starts to protest. He turns to Jack as she caves. "Yeah, why?"

"You have no idea how overboard Dad has gone." Jack laughs, removing his t-shirt and raising the waistband of his track pants. "Just wait until you see the outfits he bought him and Papa. Papa still gets embarrassed, but wears it for Dad." He chuckles softly, watching Bobby look at him confused. "I'm skins, you might need to be shirts, since Bonnie isn't playing. Mary Margaret is taking Uncle Isaac's place now. Uncle Sam has always been, to delicate." He shrugs his shoulders and points to the others coming toward the field.

   Bo is wearing green football pants that cling to his body and nothing else. He prefers to play barefoot. He grins and slaps Sean's ass, biting his lip as Sean sashay's away. The red jersey and matching spandex football pants fit him like a glove. His perfect peach shaped ass practically has Bo drooling, as both teams take the field.