Family Matters

Sean has spent the day with Xander, getting him settled down and accustomed to pack life. He's spoken to the school principal and arranged a private tutor for Xander. That starts next week, giving the boy time to settle in first. Bo has been tending to pack business and setting more patrols on the northern border, just in case the clan tries anything. It's just after midnight now and Sean has locked the adjoining door to the nursery, where Xander is sleeping soundly.

Sean showers and grins, carefully picking items from the dresser. He's getting impatient, so he links Bo.

* * *

Bo is finally heading upstairs, frustrated and exhausted from the day. He suddenly hears Sean's voice in there bond and he grins. Honey, are you ever coming to bed? It's awfully cold without you. Bo quickens his pace, responding eagerly. I'm on my up now baby. I miss you. He hurries down the hall, but pauses. He pats his pocket, making sure the gift is still there.

Bo enters the bedroom and stops in his tracks. Sean is leaning against the doorway to the bathroom, a smirk on his face. Bo shuts the door behind him, locking it. He turns back, licking his lips. Sean is wearing a mid drift baring football jersey in Bo's favorite shade of green. The sexy jersey is paired with a pair of matching and equally sexy green bikini briefs. Around Sean's neck, sits a leather collar and he's swinging the end of a chain attached.

"Happy anniversary honey." Sean grins, pushing away from the door and heading to Bo. "You didn't forget, did you? It's been twenty years since the day we met." He pulls Bo close and kisses him, beginning to undress him. "You won't be needing this, but you should hold onto this." He says, tossing Bo's shirt aside and placing the end of the chain in his mates hand. "I've got such a sweet tooth right now. Give me a taste?"

Sean drops to his knees, popping the button open on Bo's jeans and using his teeth to lower the zipper. He lowers the jeans and moans, seeing a damp spot on Bo's underwear. He licks the dampness and uses his teeth once more, pulling the underwear down a bit. Bo's cock springs out, nearly smacking him in the face and he grins up at him. Only now does he realize Bo is gritting his teeth and wrinkling his nose. He's so turned on right now, looking down at his mate licking and kissing his cock. Sean takes him into his mouth, sucking and moaning. Bo watches him, his ass wiggling in excitement and his hands fondling Bo's ass.

Bo thrusts his hips, but it's just not the same. He pulls away, picking Sean up and heading for the bed. Bo is thrown off balance, Sean growling and shoving him onto the bed with a grin. Sean bites his lip, straddling Bo and sliding his underwear to the side.

"I'm not done with your gift yet." Sean smirks, gliding down onto Bo's cock. "Hah, mmm yeah Bo." He grins down at his mate, Bo's hands sliding up beneath his shirt and stroking his nipples. "Ahh, Bo baby. Yeah! Shit."

Bo's loving the view he has. Sean's taut abs and beautiful collarbone is exposed. He's flushed and bouncing hard on Bo's cock, his own cock poking over the top of his underwear. Bo's thumb circles the tip of Sean's cock and he moans, thrusting his hips toward Bo's hand.

"Baby, where did you get these panties?" Bo asks, running a finger along the top seam.

"Ah, I... ordered them online." Sean admits, blushing. "Do you, like them?" He asks, rolling his hips and biting his lip again.

"Most definitely." Bo grins, sitting up to cradle Sean in his arms. "So sexy baby. No, leave it on." He says, Sean moving to take off his jersey. "You look so fucking hot right now baby. Mmm, so tasty." He raises the shirt and sucks a nipple into his mouth, moaning as Sean's hips circle in excitement.