Full Disclosure

The clan leaders have arrived, each bringing the heir to their position as a show of strength. That doesn't bother Sean a bit. In fact, he hopes the younger generation standing beside the leaders will learn something important. How to communicate with others. They've all been chatting in the library and things have seemed a bit tense. Sean's stomach growls and he pouts at Bo.

"Our pack cook is preparing some light snacks, I hope they're to your liking." Bo says, having linked Kelli earlier. He knew Sean would be hungry, after watching him lose his breakfast to nerves.

"That's really not necessary, Alpha." Carl says, grinning at Sean and Bo.

"Actually, it is." Bo smiles, pulling Sean onto his lap. Sean gives him a dirty look, scolding him in their bond. Bo! We're suppose to be setting a good example here! "You see, my mate is carrying our last pup. Or so he's threatened." Everyone chuckles softly and Sean blushes.

"I'm to old to keep doing this." Sean says quietly, finally sinking into Bo's arms as he notices the atmosphere settle. "May I ask, do clan females have children later in life?" He addresses Carl, but the young man beside him speaks up confused.

"Not to be rude Luna, but what do you mean by later in life?" A freckle faced young man asks. "You're not much older than I am." Sean smiles and shakes his head.

"Oh you sweet boy, you." Sean says, feeling Bo's arms tighten around him. "I'm fifty years old now." The clan members are all shocked. "Bo and I, we're both dominant lycan's and as such, we don't age the way normal people do."

"I guess not." The freckle faced young says, blushing and grinning.

"Luna, about this lycan forum you have." Carl begins, then turns to nod at Adam. "I wonder, would it be possible to have a small section that is dedicated to the proper information about the clan? We'd have a clan member run it, no need to trouble you or your people." He adds, glancing at Adam. "It might help encourage understanding between the races and, I know many of the clan in your pack weren't treated fairly. They may not know or remember some things, such as the fact most clan females don't become pregnant after age thirty five." He gives Sean a wink and a grin.

"Actually, I think that's a wonderful idea." Adam says, biting his lip at the cold look in Bo's eyes. "Perhaps, a blog about hybrids would also be helpful. Since you're pack has the first, but possibly not the last." He glances from Bonnie to Kat, knowing both young women are pregnant.

Teddy and Nora quietly slip into the background, but Sean turns to wave them nearer. Nora is nearly trembling, it's been a long time since she's been this close to so many clan members. A young man sniffs the air and steps closer, looking at her eagerly. Teddy blocks his mate, knowing she's uncomfortable.

"Nora, is that you?" The young man asks, paying no attention to Teddy. "Nora, it's me. Lyle. Your brother."

"My brother?" Nora asks, looking at the raven haired young man in confusion.

"You don't remember me?" Lyle asks, suddenly looking wounded. "I was eight went they sent you away. I've been trying to find you ever since. I, I thought Gary was going to help me find my baby sister. Not start a war." He bows his head in shame.

"I, I remember a boy who took care of me." Nora says trying hard to remember a past she thought was better forgotten. "I mostly, just remember being cast out. After roaming for a few years, I stumbled onto Green River pack lands. I hid, trying not to be discovered. But, Luna knew I was visiting." She smiles at Sean. "He'd leave food and clothing at the spot I crossed the boarder. They've been secretly taking care me since I was eight years old. This, this is only family I remember." She flinches, seeing the pain in her brothers eyes. "But, that doesn't mean there isn't room for more."