Pausing

"Care to take a walk with me?" Bobby asks Bonnie, still holding her hand. She smiles at him, but Sean suddenly doubles over. "Papa! Papa, what's wrong?" Bobby rushes to Sean's side, Bo scooping him into his arms.

"Baby, you're burning up!" Bo says, looking around panicked as Sean whimpers in his arms.

"Uncle Sean!" Bonnie and the twins crowd around, watching Bobby check Sean's pulse and feel his forehead.

"Papa, is it your heat? I've never seen you like this." Bobby says worried.

"Actually, it's a week late." Sean says, sniffing Bo's neck and licking his mark. Bo shudders, feeling teeth graze his throat. "All I need right now, is your Dad." He whispers in Bo's ear. "Hurry Bo, I can't wait."

"Mmm, Bobby, come by in the morning and give Papa a checkup." Bo says, heading for the door as Sean moves to wrap his legs around him. "Shit. Ahem, you can consult with Doc. I have faith the two of you can get to the bottom of this!" He calls, walking up the stairs with Sean tearing at his shirt and kissing his neck.

"Ugh, Papa, Dad!" Sissy cries and she and Dillon cover the childrens' eyes. "I hope we're still like that at their age." Sissy grins, poking Dillon in the ribs as they and their children head downstairs. "I heard my little brother came home early, but my Father's can't be bothered." Bo growls and she giggles.

"Papa's heat is late and much stronger. It hit out of nowhere." Bo says grinning at the top of the stairs, looking down at his own bare chest. Sean's hands move to the button on his jeans and he moans. "Shit baby. Ugh, there's a surprise in the den. Papa and I are calling it a night. Baby!" Bo cries out, feeling Sean's hand sliding inside his jeans.

Bo hears Sissy's laughter as he shuts the bedroom door behind them. He finds himself flat on his back just inside the door, Sean standing over him undressing. Bo licks his lips and wiggles out of his jeans and underwear, biting his lip as Sean kneels between his thighs. He growls low, Sean licking his inner thigh as he crawls up his body. He moans, Sean licking the length of his cock, whimpering and writhing the entire time. Sean straddles him, rubbing his ass against Bo's hardened cock. He raises his hips, pressing Bo's cock to his entrance.

"Baby, wait. You're going to hurt yourself!" Bo warns, as Sean slams himself down onto his cock. "Hah, baby! Slow down, shit you're so wet and hot inside. Fuck, it feels so good!" He moans, watching Sean's spine arch as he rides in a blur of frenzied passion and lust.

"Yes! Deeper, Bo, deeper. Harder!" Sean's body bucks and he cums on a loud cry. "Bo! Don't stop! More, more honey. Please don't stop now!" Bo sits up, cradling him in his arms. "Yes, kiss me Bo. I'm on fire. Only you can put it out." Sean's fingers claw at Bo's back, he tosses back his head. "Yes! Ah, there!"

Bo slams himself inside Sean repeatedly. They're both dripping with sweat and completely lost in one another. Bo pulls away from their kiss panting. He glances down to see Sean's knees look bruised. He shakes his head and stands, cupping Sean's ass in his hands.

"Ah, Bo! Don't, ah yeah." Sean's fingers dig into Bo's back, every step rubbing hard against his prostate. "Ah, haah." Bo tosses him on the bed and raises Sean's legs to his shoulders, pounding into him hard. "Fuck, yes! Yes!" He pulls Bo to him, kissing him and squeezing his ass.

"Mn, yeah baby. You know I love when you get all aggressive in bed." Bo grins down at him.

"Oh yeah?" Sean grins, rolling and pinning Bo beneath him. "You want to see my aggressive side?" He grabs Bo's wrists and slams them up over his head, holding him in place. "Now, be a good boy. Don't cum until I say you can." He grins down at his mate, the love of his life, and rolls his hips. "Mn, yes. So deep Bo." Sean bites his lip, still feeling his body is on fire. "I'm going to ride you all night long. Yes!"