π–π€π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„ | neteya...

By aprilcitys

"if you ask me to kiss you, I will. - kiss me Neteyam, embrace every inches of my body, please." neteyam x fe... More

.π–π€π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„.
prologue.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
72.
73.
74.
75.
acknowledgments.
bonus chapter<3
news!!Λ˜Νˆα΅•Λ˜Νˆ
more news!!✿

71.

11.7K 504 1K
By aprilcitys

"I said that your father died stabbed in the heart." He repeats again.

Yes. He said that. But didn't really said that. He said something that caught my attention. I exhale heavily before tilting my head to the side and speaking up.

"No... You said he has been stabbed with... With a dagger." I repeat.

Tarsem presses his lips together, keeping quiet. And his silence is simply confirming what I thought. I blink a few times as my face starts to get more serious. My heart beating so fast, ready to escape my ribcage.

"They said they didn't know with what weapon he has been stabbed, but you know?" I ask as I squint my eyes to the side.

I immediately stand up, stepping back. I slide my hand on my dagger, ready to use it if I feel the need to. Tarsem stands up and starts walking over me. He speaks up.

"No I just made a supposition!

- Liar." I retort.

He tilts his head to the side with a eye squint and I realize everything is wrong. I realize I have fallen for a lie. Everything is becoming clear. And I couldn't believe it. I take a deep breath before speaking up again.

"How do you know?

- I don't! I told you Rhea, I just supposed." He tries to convince me.

He tries to touch me but I step back and take my dagger in my hand, threatening him. And who would have thought I would end up threatening my uncle with a weapon? The only family I have left? But even family can stab you in the back and betray you.

"Liar!" I shout.

I clench my jaw and raise my eyebrows with widened eyes as I get closer, I put my dagger against his chin and make him lift his head, he looks down at me. And his gaze. It is full of hatred, madness. And I realize everything. I blink a few times as my vision gets blurry. No, no this can't be. Not him. Not Tarsem.

I couldn't believe it. I bite my lip trying not to cry. I thought I could trust him. He welcomed me here with opened arms and still managed to betray me. To hide the truth from me. My fists are clenched and I don't know what is keeping my from stabbing him in the heart like he did to my father.

"You murderer..." I whisper.

And his emotion scarily changes. Going from sad to angry. He clenches his jaw before tilting his head to the side with a dark gaze, and I don't recognize him anymore. And I am sick of always getting betrayed.

"Fine. I thought I could keep this secret hidden from you, but you are way too insightful. Just like your father. He whispers.

- Why did you do that?" I ask.

Because that is what I am truly wondering. Why killing a brother? For what reason? Revenge? Quarrels? Jealousy? What can make you murder your own blood? This is a shame. I feel sorry for him. He took my father's life and managed to live with this burden on his back until now. He is a monster. And I thought I couldn't meet someone worse than Aonung, but I just did.

"To become Olo'eyktan. Of course. Until Jake Sully came to ruin my plans. But it doesn't matter anymore. I have what I want now." He says.

He disgusts me. I want to kill him, to murder him, to stab him in the heart until I empty his body of blood. I want him to understand my anger and my hatred. Who can I trust when even my own family is betraying me? Who on Pandora can I trust?

"I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this Rhea, but you are becoming way too powerful, jeopardizing my title as leader." He says.

He suddenly slides his hand on his dagger that was near his chest, but as soon as he grabs it, I slide my hand on his waist where another knife was, I take it between my fingers and as soon as he lifts his hand to the sky to harm me, I slice his hand in two with the dagger. The hand falls on the ground with the dagger that mutilates my cheek.

He cries out in pain and holds his bleeding arm as I step back. I widen my eyes as I see his hand falling to the ground, bouncing on the grass. I exhale heavily as I look up at Tarsem and meet his angry gaze. Power is blinding him. He is thirsty of it and would do anything to have more. He is a monster.

I want to murder him. I want to exterminate every one who harms my loved-ones, I want to exterminate every one. I want to liberate innocent people. I clench my jaw as I look down at Tarsem and watch him loosing his blood.

"You will die just like your father." He says.

He jumps on me, I fall on the ground, my back smashing against the rock. I can't breathe anymore, the shock is violent and I can't feel air running through my lungs anymore. I still try to catch my breath as I feel Tarsem punching me with his other hand on the lip. It starts bleeding.

My dagger falls away on the ground. I push Tarsem away and get on him before taking my dagger back and gouging his left eye with it, he cries out in pain again and I speak up.

"I am going to kill you. You will beg me to keep you alive." I say.

He suddenly grabs my hand that was holding the dagger and turns it to me. I widen my eyes as I see the weapon pointed at my heart. My heart skips a few beats as the tip of it goes through my top and harms my skin but doesn't stab me. I try to push his hand away but he is way too strong.

I look down at him, he is crazy. He is insane. But I am as crazy as him, and I wont let him do that. I wont be murdered by this traitor. Not today. I dont have time to die. I am the chosen one, Eywa has chosen me and I have to save the clan. And I can't let him kill me. I clench my jaw before trying to push his hand away again.

"Do not blame it on me... I did this for myself!

- Then you shall know who to blame when the sky will fall down upon you." I answer, groaning.

He pushes me away and get on me, still holding the dagger onto me. I widen my eyes. No. I can not die. Please Eywa. Don't let this be. Give me the strength. Give me the strength to avenge my father. I press my lips together before letting out a tired moan as I feel sweat flowing down my forehead.

I hit him in the balls with my thigh and get back on him, he moans in pain as I throw the dagger away to make sure he wont be able to try to kill me anymore.

"You wont kill me. You can't.

- Of course I can. Why I can't? I answer with a head tilt.

- You wont become Olo'eyktan." He answers me.

I stifle a laugh before inking my gaze in his eye. I feel so sorry for him. I feel sorry that I will have to murder him. I feel sorry that he will have a quick death and not a slow one like he deserves. I look down at him and answers.

"I never chose to be all of this. I can manage becoming Olo'eyktan." I answer.

I slide my hand on my back as take an arrow before pointing it at Tarsem's chest. He widens his eyes as I stab him. Not deep enough. I want him to suffer. I want him to fear me. I want him to remember how I enjoyed his death like he probably enjoyed my father's. I clench my jaw before squinting my eyes and tilting my head to the side. He gasps for air, begging me to keep him alive with his eye.

I can't believe he went from family to enemy. And I hate how masks fall. I trusted him. I thought he could be trusted and he still managed to betray me. I couldn't believe it, and I honestly think I am just in a horrible nightmare.

"You reign is already over..." He says breathless.

I stifle a laugh. My reign? I plan on becoming the most feared Olo'eyktan. I will free every one and I will kill anyone who gets in my way. I smile proudly before answering him.

"My reign has just begun."

I finally stab him on the heart, he widens his eye and tries to catch a last breath, but unfortunately, he can not, and die. I clench my jaw one last time before taking off the arrow and letting it fall on the ground. This is what traitors gets. And this is what every one will get if they get in my way. I wont be gentle. I am Olo'eyktan, and I will save my people because it is my destiny.

And I believe in the prophecy.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Penthos lands on the rock near the tree of soul. I get on the ground as it roars, drawing everyone's attention on me. On their new leader. The only true Olo'eyktan. Tarsem was an impostor. And death is the sentence for traitors and impostors. I can see the Sullys and Tsireya approaching the rock. I hear Penthos' wings starting to flaps as I keep walking forward, it starts flying away with his huge wings behind me.

I arrive at the edge of the rock, I look at the people. My people. I don't care if they agree with me being Olo'eyktan, they do not have a choice. And if they are not happy, they shall know the sentence. Would they rather have a murderer and a traitor as Olo'eyktan?

I take a deep breath, and some people already know what is going on, and why I am not back with Tarsem. And I might disappoint some people, but I do not care. I start speaking up in Na'vi.

"Tarsem is dead." I shout.

People gasps, shocked as they all look at each other. Probably thinking he is dead because of the sky people. If they only knew. I keep my head up and continue speaking.

"I killed him because he murdered my father."

And they all gasp again. I clench my jaw as I blink my eyes a few times. I quickly look at Jake and Neteyam and they look shocked, disappointed, angry, confused and sad. But should I care? Certainly not.

"Is this who your Olo'eyktan is? A murderer and a traitor?!" I shout.

I can hear some people shouting letting out war cries. I slightly smile as I keep my head up. They cheer me up like a goddess.

"I am Olo'eyktan. I am the prophecy and your savior! Protector of the realm and the first female Toruk Makto."

They all let out war cries again. I smile a little more. I feel so powerful. I am their leader, and they will bend the knee to me. And I will murder whoever is against it.

"You gave me the forest and I will protect it as my own." I shout again as I see Penthos landing on the tree of soul and roaring to the crowd.

People were lifting their weapons in the sky, ready to fight with me, for me, for the people.

"We shall not step back in front of these sky people. Me, Rhea te Rongloa Oneïa'ite, daughter of Tsu'tey, protector of the realm and born under the Song of Fire and Night, I will exterminate whoever attempts to harm my people." I shout firmly.

People let out war cries again. I feel adrenaline taking over my whole body. I feel so powerful, I can feel my fingers touching the sky. I smile a little more as I hear Penthos roaring again behind me.

"We will exterminate them. Women, men, children! We will murder them like they murdered our family and friends."

I clench my jaw as my smile starts to disappear. I want my revenge. I want to avenge every one who died twenty years ago.

"Warriors of Pandora, will you fight with me?!" I scream firmly again.

And every one cheers me up, lifting their weapon in the sky, if the sky people wants the war, they will have it. But they shall not complain when we will exterminate them. I lift my head up, looking down at my people. They all start to bend down the knee, lowering their head. And this is when I realize. I realize these people could die for me like I would give my life to save them.

I clench my jaw as Penthos roars again, I look around and see Oneïa standing up on a rock, observing me from the distance. I smile at her before starting to walk away, walking past the Sullys and some people of the former council.

"War room. Now." I say.

author's note
all of y'all were LOVING tarsem and i was just watching you guys getting clowned 💀

anyway rhea is olo'eyktan, and if one of you guys complain, idc, she did what she had to do lol

daenerys inspires me a lot to write rhea like they're both girlbosses fr

and this might be my favourite chapter although it needs to be more detailed but whatever

what do you think of that chapter?;)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it<3

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.9K 29
Y/n is a patient at Beacon Hill's Eichen House, a house of nut jobs and psychopaths. Her best friend, Malia is the only one who truly knows her. Ever...
354K 30.9K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
1M 48.2K 120
It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at the party surrounded by 5 guys, trying t...
204K 8.3K 33
*COMPLETE* story + 2 special chapters. OffxGun Omegaverse