๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...

Oleh _Mini_Padfoot_

Fred and George steal Hermione's Time-Turner to pester her, but a fight between Rubina Black and Fred Weasley... Lebih Banyak

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Update
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Eleven

466 22 12
Oleh _Mini_Padfoot_

It was the last day before term ended. Rubina sat with the Weasley twins at breakfast, happily munching upon some toast.

Fred teasingly started, "What's got you all chirpy, my love?"

Rubina shrugged her shoulders, smiling up at him. "No more school, it's the holidays, I have you by my side, what more do I want?"

Fred melted at that and he leaned down, placing a kiss on Rubina's cheek, making her giggle joyfully.

"Gee, nice to know I'm a third wheel."

Rubi and Fred looked across the table at George, who made annoying kissing sounds.

"Awww, glad to hear you finally know you've been replaced!" Rubi said, making George's jaw drop.

"You did not!" He spoke out appalled. "He's my twin!"

Rubina flicked her black locks over her shoulder confidently, "Well he's my boyfriend, and we all know who gets more attention." She smugly finished, watching as George glared at her before grumbling, beginning to get up.

Rubi burst into laughter, "Relax, Georgie, I'm kidding. You know how much I love you."

George warmly smiled at her, plopping back down. "I know, Rubi dearest. It's called acting."

Now it was Rubina's turn to be shocked. She opened her mouth to reply but someone else beat her to it.

"You love him instead of me!"

Rubi rolled her eyes, her lips tugging upwards as she turned to Fred, who feigned hurt. He had merely soaked in the banter between his two friends the whole time.

"I can't believe it! You and my own twin! Oh murder me already!" Fred exclaimed dramatically, pretending to faint.

"Oh shut up you big baby." Rubina remarked, and grabbed Fred by the collar, bringing his face to hers. "You know I'm only yours." She whispered, winking at him as she released him, leaving Fred in a temporary trance.

"Ugh, you two are bloody disgusting!" George exclaimed. "Ow!" He yelled as the metamorphmagus launched a grape at him.

"You're welcome." Rubina spoke with pretense sweetness, before two, strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back into someone's chest.

"You're really something else, Black." Fred breathed in her ear.

Rubina smiled with confidence, "I know Weasley, you're completely whipped."

Fred raised an eyebrow, "Tut, tut, don't be so overconfident now, love, you know it has to be from both sides."

Rubi let out a shuddering breath, gazing up into his eyes. She slowly began to close her eyes as Fred leaned, getting closer and closer and-

"AH!" Rubina and Fred yelled at the same time as water fell over them, the former banging her head against the latter's jaw. Both glared across the table at the ginger, who held up his hands in surrender.

"Well, you two asked for it, with all that public display of affection." He finished saying, grinning wildly.

Rubina glowered at him, standing up to throw a goblet of pumpkin juice on the other Weasley.

"Well, folks, what do we have going on here?"

Rubina halted, all three sets of eyes turning onto the newly arrived, who stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Hiya, Sirius." Rubina said kindly, placing the goblet back down.

"Well hello to you too." Sirius said before pulling out an envelope from his back pocket. "I came to give this. Make sure to do what the parchment says." He finished winking. He straightened himself, "I'll catch you lot later, I have to go meet Prongs."

The trio watched him go, unaware of the way Sirius' expression had changed as he turned his back on them.

***

The evening dawned upon the castle of Hogwarts. Joy was in the air as students laughed and chattered, delighted for the holiday break. Rubina, Fred and George were heading up to the seventh year boys' dormitory. As they opened the door, they found Marlene, Alice, James, Lily, Fiona and Sirius all seated in a circle.

"You made it!" Sirius exclaimed.

Rubina arched an eyebrow, "What's going on here?"

"We're going to all have a fun night together before we head off tomorrow." James explained.

"Alright then!" Fred and George exclaimed, clapping their hands.

Rubina smiled before her face scrunched up, sniffing the air.

"What is that horrible stench?" She paused as realization set in, "Is that... Is that Firewhiskey?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct!" Marlene said cheerfully.

Rubi frowned, rolling her eyes, but the three went ahead and sat amongst the others.

"Alright!" James rubbed his hands together excitedly, "Let's start with truth or dare. This empty Firewhiskey bottle will be spun and whoever this lands on they will have to go. If you pick truth then you take Veritaserum and you either answer the question or," James gestured to the shots before him, "You take a shot. First to three is out."

"I don't drink, James, you know that." Rubina said.

James glanced at Sirius, who wickedly smiled. He pulled out a small bottle containing red liquid.

"Well in your case, Rubi, I came prepared. Presenting to you, hot sauce!"

Rubina grumbled but nodded, "Thanks, I guess."

James clapped, "Let's begin!"

Rubina glanced around the circle and frowned, "Hey, where's Remus and Peter?"

"Oh, Padfoot told me Remus had something to do, and Peter has detention." James answered to which Sirius nodded.

"Alrighty!" Marlene exclaimed, "Who's first?" And with that the game started, from Alice to Marlene to Lily to James to Sirius until finally it was Rubina's turn.

"Rubina, truth or dare?" Sirius asked.

The girl shrugged, "Truth." And she took some Veritaserum right after.

Sirius grinned, the pieces falling into place, "What's your middle name? If you have one that is."

"Oh come on, Black!" Marlene yelled out of nowhere, "You seriously couldn't have asked a better question?"

Lily rolled her eyes with a smile at her blonde haired friend but told her to shush.

"It's Aurora." Rubina answered with a soft smile.

"That's a beautiful name." Fiona spoke.

"Thank you." Rubina replied, longingly gazing at the younger version of her mother.

"So," Sirius began, "Your full name would be Rubi Aurora Granger?"

Rubina's eyes widened as the Veritaserum kicked in but she could not stop herself, for if she tried in any way it could raise suspicion.

"Well-"

"How much do you love me?" Fred interrupted loudly, saving the situation from going down the wrong and dangerous path.

"Hey, it's not your turn!" Marlene said to Fred, but he was too enchanted with his girl to care.

Rubina looked up at him in gratitude and leaned into him, while softly saying, "More than you can ever imagine my love."

Fred melted and pressed a soft kiss on her head, bringing Rubina into his side.

"Love is beautiful." Alice quietly said, breaking the silence. Fred and Rubina recovered from their trance, returning their attention to everyone. Sirius silently cursed, his trick having failed.

James cleared his throat, "Now where were we-"

Suddenly the door to the dormitory slammed open, cutting off James and startling all the seventh years. Remus stood in the door, his hair messed up, his wrists red, his eyes wild, looking ready to murder. James jumped to his feet in alarm.

"Moony-"

"You!" Remus pointed a finger at the Black Heir, who also sprang to his feet.

"Remus-"

"Why did you tie me up and lock me in a closet?!" Remus yelled, charging at Sirius and James jumped in between, trying to push the taller boy away.

"What?" Fiona expressed in shock. Her eyes flickered in anger and she turned to her boyfriend. "You did what?!"

Sirius' eyes fell onto the young Potter, "Fona, I-"

"What in the world is happening?!" Lily screeched, halting all movement.

For a moment all was calm until Sirius pulled out his wand, flicking it at the door which closed shut and turned his wand onto Fred, shocking everyone in the room.

"Pads," James began, "What are you doing?"

"They're death eaters, Prongs."

Rubina's face drained of all colour as the room erupted into gasps, and Remus closed his eyes. Fred and George glanced at each other, horrified.

"W-what are you talking about?" Rubina whispered.

"That is a big accusation, Black!" Marlene shouted.

"Sirius, you can't be serious right now!" Lily added on.

"Unbelievable." Alice muttered.

"They're death eaters." Sirius spoke to the whole room. "They've been acting all secret and I also found out that they've threatened Remus after he found out their reality."

Everyone looked shocked until anger filled the faces of James and Marlene, who also pulled out their wands, rounding them onto George. James turned against anyone who threatened his friends, they were his existence and the young Potter could never tolerate a dispute between his friends or an attack from an outsider.

"James-"

"I suggest you start talking, Granger or wherever your real name is." James spat at Rubina, "Or your little death eater friends are going to be in some deep trouble."

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!" Fred fired at the Potter boy, his hands balling into fists.

Sirius glared at him, "We'll talk however we want. Now start talking."

"We are not death eaters!" George yelled.

The room burst into chaos, everyone shouting back and forth, hands waving around in fury, the volume increasing louder and louder in the room by the second. Rubina eyes flitted across the landscape and everything began to blur, her chest beginning to feel tight, her breathing getting rapid.

It was all too much.

And before she realized it, Rubi shouted,

"You want to know who we are?! Fine! Then listen!"

Fred's eyes widened and he made a move to stop her but James shoved his wand in Fred's face, "Rubi! DON'T-"

"My name is Rubina Aurora Black!" 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hello everyone!

I am terribly sorry for the long wait. I was struggling with being able to write the next bit and I lost motivation. I was going to write the next few chapters out fully before beginning to post but I figured it wouldn't be fair to keep you all waiting for much longer. I had plans for making this chapter way longer, letting everything play out but I thought I'd leave it on a cliffhanger! ;)

To anyone still reading, thank you so much for sticking around for so long and I am sorry once again for the long wait. 

Stay safe and I love you all so much! <33

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.8K 226 21
A piece of foolish or silly behaviour. Midari's stupid choices (again) causes Sayaka and Mary to turn into toddlers. The Momobami twins have to take...
208K 8.6K 27
Daughter of the legendary Grindelwald, Rhiannon has attended Durmstrang Institute for three years. But now year four rolls around and with it, the Tr...
119K 3.2K 62
Arayna means "Queen". Just as she was born, she was meant to be a queen. Nihana means "Bright; Morning; Beauty Queen". As her namesake she is a beaut...
7.7K 158 26
What happens when a young girl misspeaks and a simple magic trick costs a life. Well, it's not her fault "abracadabra" and "Avada kedavra" are so si...