Chapter Eleven

It was the last day before term ended

It was the last day before term ended. Rubina sat with the Weasley twins at breakfast, happily munching upon some toast.

Fred teasingly started, "What's got you all chirpy, my love?"

Rubina shrugged her shoulders, smiling up at him. "No more school, it's the holidays, I have you by my side, what more do I want?"

Fred melted at that and he leaned down, placing a kiss on Rubina's cheek, making her giggle joyfully.

"Gee, nice to know I'm a third wheel."

Rubi and Fred looked across the table at George, who made annoying kissing sounds.

"Awww, glad to hear you finally know you've been replaced!" Rubi said, making George's jaw drop.

"You did not!" He spoke out appalled. "He's my twin!"

Rubina flicked her black locks over her shoulder confidently, "Well he's my boyfriend, and we all know who gets more attention." She smugly finished, watching as George glared at her before grumbling, beginning to get up.

Rubi burst into laughter, "Relax, Georgie, I'm kidding. You know how much I love you."

George warmly smiled at her, plopping back down. "I know, Rubi dearest. It's called acting."

Now it was Rubina's turn to be shocked. She opened her mouth to reply but someone else beat her to it.

"You love him instead of me!"

Rubi rolled her eyes, her lips tugging upwards as she turned to Fred, who feigned hurt. He had merely soaked in the banter between his two friends the whole time.

"I can't believe it! You and my own twin! Oh murder me already!" Fred exclaimed dramatically, pretending to faint.

"Oh shut up you big baby." Rubina remarked, and grabbed Fred by the collar, bringing his face to hers. "You know I'm only yours." She whispered, winking at him as she released him, leaving Fred in a temporary trance.

"Ugh, you two are bloody disgusting!" George exclaimed. "Ow!" He yelled as the metamorphmagus launched a grape at him.

"You're welcome." Rubina spoke with pretense sweetness, before two, strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back into someone's chest.

"You're really something else, Black." Fred breathed in her ear.

Rubina smiled with confidence, "I know Weasley, you're completely whipped."

Fred raised an eyebrow, "Tut, tut, don't be so overconfident now, love, you know it has to be from both sides."

Rubi let out a shuddering breath, gazing up into his eyes. She slowly began to close her eyes as Fred leaned, getting closer and closer and-

"AH!" Rubina and Fred yelled at the same time as water fell over them, the former banging her head against the latter's jaw. Both glared across the table at the ginger, who held up his hands in surrender.