Chapter Twelve

Silence rang throughout the room as every set of eyes were set upon the young girl

"Black?" Marlene uttered in confusion.

"As in the same family as Sirius?" Alice voiced out.

"Impossible." James whispered.

Fred shut his eyes, not prepared for what was to come.

Sirius snapped, and he turned his wand from Fred to Rubina, shoving the tip into her face.

"How dare you lie?!"

"I'm not-"

"I don't believe it!"

"Fine! I'll give you the proof!" Rubina shouted back at Sirius, pushing his wand away with the swift motion of her hand and she stomped over to Remus. She held her hand out. "Give me the map."

Two other voices shouted "What?!" The same time as Remus.

"The map?" Lily questioned, reflecting the confusion of all the girls.

"You said you lost it, Moony!" James said loudly.

Rubina raised an eyebrow in a stern manner at Remus, "You heard me loud and clear, Remmy." She repeated herself again, "Give me the map."

Remus hesitated, knowing where this could lead till but Rubina's stubbornness prevailed and Remus went over to his trunk, thrusting open the lid and rummaging through until he extracted a tattered piece of old parchment.

Rubina took it from him and pointed her wand at it, James and Sirius exchanging a panicky and surprised glance.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

James and Sirius gasped, their jaws falling to the floor. They were beyond shocked as they couldn't grasp how an outsider had worked out one of their biggest secrets.

"Here." Rubina pointed, shoving the map harshly into Sirius' face. "Here I am on the map."

Sirius took the Marauder's Map from her hands and gazed at the dot beside him on the map, his eyes widening as he read the name.

"Rubina Black." He muttered in utter horror.

"No way." James breathed out.

"What does this parchment prove? It's just a piece of parchment." Marlene questioned.

Rubina waved a hand, "That's not the point." She said, brushing the question away. "The point is that I just proved my identity. And these two," Rubina gestured in the direction of the twins, "Are actually named Fredrick Gideon and George Fabian Weasley."

Fiona gasped loudly, making all attention shift to her. "Fabian and Gideon? You mean to say their middle names are after Fabian and Gideon Prewett?"

Fred and George nodded, "That's exactly it."

"You're Weasleys?"

The twins nodded once again.

"But how?" Fiona exclaimed.

The twins shared an uneasy look, Remus gulped and Rubina winced. Lily and Fiona noticed the actions of the quartet.

"What? What is it?" Lily asked, her curiosity beyond its limits.

Rubina sighed, her stomach sinking at what was to come next. She opened her mouth to speak and-

Sirius grabbed Rubina by the shoulder before she could speak, shoving her harshly against the wall earning cries of anger from Fred and George.

"Who are you really?!" Sirius asked, the tip of his wand pushing into Rubina's throat, beginning to burn her skin.

"I'm from the same family as you." Rubina answered, her voice quiet as she wanted nothing more than to be with her parents at this moment. Even though the young man in front was a reflection of her father's past, the same person who grew into the man she knew as her beloved father, they were different.

Sirius merely narrowed his eyes, digging his wand more into her skin. "Who are your parents? Have you been sent as a death eater? I still refuse to believe this."

Rubina snapped and she shoved Sirius away. Anger blazed in her eyes and her hair transformed into a fiery red.

"Stop it!" She cried out, "Just stop!" She took in a shuddering breath, her eyes glossing over, "Please." She practically begged, her voice breaking as her hair melted into a deep blue.

"No." James said, stepping forth, "We need to know the whole truth about you lot."

At that, Rubina braced herself, straightening. She took a deep breath.

"Alright, I'll tell you." And she bent down, reaching for a glass phial and downed nearly the entire Veritaserum. "With the truth serum in my system, at least it can help prove the truth."

Rubina inhaled and exhaled, "Freddie?" She said, putting out her hand and Fred slipped his hand into hers, squeezing it encouragingly.

Rubina turned to the others in the room and her eyes looked over all the faces of the past. A tear dropped from her eyes, slowly sliding down her cheek. Rubina took a deep breath before she spoke.

"My name is Rubina Aurora Black, aged seventeen and my birthdate is August 16, 1978."

Everyone unknown to the true identity of the trio, felt their jaws drop as the words registered in their mind. How was this possible?

"Impossible." James uttered in horror.

Rubina took in a shaky breath, the biggest fact about to be unveiled to everyone else.

"I was born to two wonderful, amazing parents." And as she said that, Rubina felt her lips turn upwards. "They love me and each other so much, and would die for each other if they had to."

Lily, feeling her eyes widened as she realized who it may be, asked, "Who are your parents?"

Rubina gulped before she answered, reflecting on all their effort they had put in to keep their identities a secret. The backstories, the lies, the breakdowns. Everything the three arrivals from the future had worked on, putting all their efforts into protecting the truth, were about to be shattered. Rubina took a deep breath, bracing herself for the chaos that would break loose afterwards, "My parents are Sirius and Fiona Black née Potter." 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hey everyone!

So I was in the mood for it and decided to update another story so here it is! I hope you all enjoyed the update and see you in the next one! <33