Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

Door FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... Meer

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 7. Official Kiss
Chapter 8. Claiming
Chapter 9. Be My First. RπŸ”ž
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè
Chapter 13. Taking with Love RπŸ”ž
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 22. Family
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Special Chapter.
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Moon, Sky and Lexi

545 41 45
Door FlyingApsara

Warning.

Its a huge age gap. Incest. If you are not comfortable, drop it right here.

********

Moon was busy in conference with his board of directors. He was the CEO of the Kreepolrerk empire with Sky as his COO. The most compinent of the 4 kids. Since Lexi was too young to be nominated.

Marky had set up his own workplace with his friends and he had step down for the option to be working in Kreepolrerk industries. Not that he didnt want, but he found his elder brothers most deserving. So did Scarlet. She was married and running her own bakery.

Tae and Mew were really proud of their kids, grown up so fine men. Moon was the epitome of handsome and sex appeal oozing as how he would talk or walk. He handled the clients with so much efficiency and professionalism, being trained by Tae's best board members. While Sky was said to be the penty rapper. He was said to wet every girl in the floor with just one wink. A total opposite to his brother Moon, as he was labelled as the cold prince. Not to mention, still he had a huge fan following.

He was planning to extend the premises to  hold a couple more employees in the company, hence the conference to decide and plan the budget. They were really in a heated arguments when the door burst open. Moon was about to bark the person who dare interuppt but his scowl turned frown when he saw Lexi, his baby, ran to him, snifling and crying hard. He was 16. A kid to him and Sky as they both had literally raised him. Moon was around 38 but he never thought of getting married no matter how many times Tae asked him too. Sky didnt either. Marky was happy with his girlfriend and Scarlet was married. But the elders were too busy with the business and pampering their boy, that they forgot themself.

Mew would often get worried about Lexi being so close to Moon and Sky but they never gave a word about it. They were happy with their bundle of joy that they grew over protective and over possessive about him every passing moment.

"Out"..... He barked to his BoDs and kept whispering to Lexi until his crying turned sobs still he didnt leave his lap. He was 3 hours earlier today and it worried him so much. Moon turned to Sky but he shrugged his shoulders in frustration too that Lexi had not said a word to him through out the ride to office.

"Lexi. Xan. Baby what is it? Wont you tell Pa"? Moon asked him in his utterly love filled voice, especially for his baby. Lexi had started to call him Pa since he started speaking. He was trying to call him Phi but instead blabbered Pa and it was Pa since then.

"Pa.. I...". He was hiccuping again.

"Lexi. I wont help if you wont tell us love". Sky dragged his chair too. He wiped his face and removed the hair stuck at his face.

"I. Today... I..."..

"Did you get your periods"? Moon asked him in concern but Lexi kept crying. Lexi was different among all. He was special. Mew was freaked when Lexi had his first periods.  Not disgusted but worried as how people would see him. The doctor told it was normal and it was okay to be special. And it took lots of coaxing from Moon and Sky to take a trembling, terrified Lexi to come out of his corner.

They got so close to him in that tough period at the age of 12 that Lexi would always run to them if he had any problem with his body. They would prepare hot baths, chocolates, candies and everything to keep him at ease. But today may be something happened that disturbed him so much.

"Kiddo. What is it"? Moon cupped his face in his big hands. Rubbing the pad of his thumb over his bread cheeks.

"I didnt bring my..my kit with me.. And..". He said between sobs and hiccups.

"Wasnt it due in next 5 days"? Sky calculated in his mind.

"Thats.. Thats why i got a sp.spot on. And.. They... They..". He burst out into tears again remembering the humilation he felt at the school. His fellows laughed at him. Mocked him. His teacher took him to the Princpal who was aware of his condition. They called Sky and Lexi kept screaming to Sky to come to him as soon as possible without telling him the reason. That was the reason Sky had to leave the meeting to fetch him.

"Shhh baby. You are my strongest boy. If you would get upset on these lame things, people wont spare you baby. Shhh. Pa got you. Come. Lets fix you first hmmm". He picked Lexi in his arms who was clinging to him like a Koala bear. They walked off the conference room to Moon's office on the same floor while Sky asked their PA to cancel all for today. He wanted to inform Mew but Moon forbade. Tae had taken Mew to Japan for vacations after so much pushing from the kids. They deserved a relaxed holiday anyway.

He clicked the door close and Sky went to the room attached to their office to pick up clothes for Lexi from the wardrob and went to the bathroom to run warm tub. Moon placed Lexi on the bed, taking off his coat and took off his shirt, watch, shoes and socks. He pulled off Lexi's uniform and lifted him in his arms to the bathroom.

"What color bomb baby"? Sky asked Lexi holding a box for him. Lexi thought for a while and picked a shining yellow and threw it in the tub filled with hot water. The first giggle of the day as he heard the familiar sizzling sound of the bubble bomb dissolving in the water turning it bubbly yellow.

Moon gently laid him in the water and was about to get the loofah but Lexi held his hand. He sighed but took off his pents and held it to Sky who went outisde to the office, closing the bathroom door behind him. It wasnt that they had not seen each other, but this was a silent agreement between them to stay with Lexi whoever he chooses. 

"Wanna talk Xan"? Moon kept pouring water on his shoulders allowing him to snuggle into him.

"Pa"...

"Hmmmm".

"They say you are not my Pa".

"And"?

"They say its only Dad and Dada".

"Why does it matter honey"?

"Pa... Its..". Lexi sucked in a breath, shifting a little so that he could see Moon. Those star shining eyes had always filled his mind with so many dreams. The warmth of those hands had always lulled him to sleep. He remembered how it was always Moon that he would run too. No doubt Tae and Mew were the best parents one could have. Phi Mikey and Phi Star too. But his Pa and Phi Sky... They were who he was now. Those smiling lips had sung him so many songs to put him to sleep. The strong tattooed arms with broad back covered in ink, his Pa was everything one could have.

"Xan, it does not matter at all who any one says. You are my and Sky's baby as soon as we held you in our arms. Yes we are not your dads, but we have raised you kid. We can read you inside out. So speak it up. Or i have a better idea. Let's get dressed up and then lets go with me and Phi Sky. Hmmm"? Moon pulled him out and dressed him up, fixing his little issue. And no matter how many times Moon or Sky did it, he would always blush into shades of pink just like their Dada.

Sky entered the room just right on time and raised his eyebrows. "Are we good baby"? He asked Lexi racking his hair, who nodded with a smile and laid his head on the sturdy chest of his brother while Moon got dressed up too.

"Lets go home Sky. Get take away hmmm". He strapped his watch and grabbed his wallet and keys before turning to both of them who were in an awe to see their handsome brother. He chuckled, smacking both of them slightly.

They took their dinner and went straight home. Tae and Mew were expected to return on Sunday and it was pretty lonely without them. They head started and the food was gone in short time.

"So Xander Kreepolrerk, what do you want to talk about hmmm"? Sky held him close as he leisurely stretched and snuggled into Sky, laying on the couch while being spooned from behind by Moon. His favorite place to be.

"Pa, Phi Sky, why dont you have girlfriends or married"? He piped out an unexpected question. Moon frowned. Where did it come from?

"What is it Lexi"? As far as he remembered he never talked about being interested in anyone. Yes he would often grab a girl or boy as he was Bi like Sky but nothing more often.

"You know, there are teachers who swoon over both of you as soon as you enter the premises.  I heard today while walking by the staff room. One of the teachers was saying that her dad knows Dad and she would ask him to talk to Dad about you or Phi Sky". Lexi said with head low. He was just tracing lines on Sky's chest. Unlike Moon, his skin was all bare. Not a single spot.

He felt Moon holding him and turning to face him. He lifted his chin in his big hands looking into his twinkling eyes.

"We dont want anyone in our life but you Lexi. You are all for us. Thats why we never need any girlfriend or boyfriend. Or anyone else. But are you not happy with us"? He asked with a little frightened voice. What if Lexi wanted someone else in his life. And they both were meddling in between? Sky felt it too. It was weird right? But he felt his heart stabbed at the mare thought of sharing Lexi with anyone else. Well apart from Moon and his other siblings.

"Do you like someone Kiddo"? Sky took every ounce of control not to crack. Lexi looked at him with wide eyes and chuckled a sad one.

"What"?

"Pa. How can someone like me Pa? I am not normal Pa. I get periods and i ... I have.. I ...". He fell silent as few clear drops rolled down his cheeks.

"You are normal Lexi. As normal as any of us. Or better say you are so perfect. You are so special. You are so beautiful baby. So captivating, so pretty that no one can ever be. And you are ours. We dont need anyone besides you Lexi". Sky cupped his cheeks, slightly putting pressure of his hands that his lips popped out in a pout. He bend down just a little to kiss his pout away.

Lexi kept unmoving for a second before the pink color started creeping on his cheeks. He hide his face in Moon's chest who smiled at him being so cute.

"I dont like anyone else Pa, Phi. I am happy with you guys. But dont you think am weird with all this". Lexi moved his hand pointing at his crotch. Moon moved his hand over the slender waist, grazing his soft arm until he joined the little hand on his crotch. Lexi didnt flinch because Moon and Sky had touched him so many times, to change his tampons, washing him properly that he didnt feel odd. He just realxed in the arms of his Pa unaware of the gaze turning dark, that only Sky could see, who gulped.

Moon grazed his fingers over the zipper of the shorts Lexi was wearing before opening the fly and pulling the zipper down.

Sky stretched his hand to stop Moon. Not that he didnt trust him, but he didnt want to scare Lexi. Moon winked at him slightly and Sky pulled a bit. He could see what Moon was trying to do. And may be he wanted it too.

Moon sneaked his two fingers inside, rubbing it softly over the limp dick. Lexi sucked in a deep breath, looking up to Moon in his eyes.

"You can stop me if you want Kiddo". He asked him. Lexi licked his lips before looking at Sky who was massaging his feet softly.

"Nn.no.. But.. It hurts". He said indicating his cramps.

"It will go away too. Do you trust your Pa"? He asked Lexi and instead of asking anything or saying anything, he stretched his legs in Sky's lap, parting them a bit. Moom smiled, bending down a little he pressed his lips on his forehead.

Sky pulled his shorts and underwears a little making it easy for both. Keeping a steady grip at the semi hard length, Moon moved his hand, up and down. Slow and smooth. Them brothers had inherited a really admirable size from their dads. And even Lexi was only 16, Moon could say he would put many to shame.

Lexi clutched his muscled arm, breathing hard. He didnt stopped Moon but it was totally different. Moon or Sky never did anything to him like that. Not that he disliked anyway.

Moon signalled Sky with a little glint in his eyes and he knew Sky knew what to do. Sky parted his legs to scoot closer to Lexi. He grazed his fingers over Moon's hand to feel the hot length throbbing, before he moved his hand down. Just at the base and caught the little mound, soft and slicked.

Lexi squirmed. His eyes were glassy as he looked at his brothers. His stomach was twisting, but he was sure it wasnt about the cramps. It was something else. "Phi....". He moaned when Sky rubbed the clit in between his fingers. He bucked his hips but Moon pinned his thigh down on the couch leaving no space for him to struggle out. 

"Shush Boy. We got you baby. Relax". Sky whispered in his low voice. He was just 2 years younger than Moon but they had an amazing chemistry. They were synchronised more than any identical twins and Tae would often laugh with Mew that they were actually twins but got a delayed birth. Moon lifted Lexi's face a bit and sealed their lips together. He gasped and it was enough for Moon to put his tongue inside.

It was heaven. Nothing like ever that Moon had tasted. So sweet tasting mouth even if they just had dinner. He palmed his own aching cock over the trouser he was wearing. He was afraid he could cum just by kissing Lexi. And he could do that over and over again.

Lexi whimpered, tugging Sky's hair who bend down to place his mouth over his pussy. Ohhhhh.... He growled tasting Lexi for the first time.

"Its dirty.. Its......". Lexi couldn't speak a word. He arched up into Moon's embrace.

"Nothinf is dirty baby. Let it go baby". Moon whispered in his ears fastening his moves and soon he heard the most erotic voice in the world. He squeezed his own balls to stop himself from bursting as Lexi cum hard in his hand. It was his first ever blow. And he was still milking him dry when Sky plunged his two fingers inside the folds while sucking him and Lexi screamed squirting on his face.

"Fuck...". Sky growled. His features darkened looking the rush of liquid that gushed out of those fluttering folds. Lexi was blindfolded. He only saw black. His eyes squeeze shut as waves and waves of orgasm flushed through him. He laid breathless in the arms of his older brothers. Moon kept him craddled in his arms for a while before Sky stood up and scooped him to his chest.

"Lets get you cleaned up". He murmured kissing him softly.

"Get him bathed and take a shower too. I will bring milk and cookies for him then i will take bath too". Moon said standing up. His trousers stretched into full tent. He had to take care of it. Sky winked at him making him chuckle and they all parted to sum up their works soon.

*********
Lexi woke up snuggled in two hot bodies. Moon was sleeping on his stomach, clutching his pillow with one hand, while Sky was laying on his side to face Lexi. They both had their arms wrapped on his waist. He smiled looking at both of them and squirmed to leave the bed because he had to go to pee but his movements alerted Sky who woke up to see him.

"What happened kiddo"? He asked with a concern.

"Nothing Phi. Just want to pee". He smiled at him.

"Want me to come"? Sky asked sitting up this time. His muscular chest on display reminded Lexi about the last night events.

"No Phi. Its okay. I will manage". He hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Hi... Where is Lexi"? Moon woke up too stretching in the bed. Sky pointed towards the bathroom and left for his bedroom to get changed.

They met on the breakfast table after half an hour, all fresh and bathed. It was a good thing that it was a weekend. Sky had stacked a big tower of pancakes because he knew soon Marky and Scarlet will join them with her kids and Ele too, and right on cue. The home was filled with laughter and funny banter between the siblings and kids.

"I miss Dada". Scarlet pouted. "Its been a week".

"We all miss them. But its time for them to relax and enjoy. They will be back soon". Marky said patting her head.

"We are hereeee". They all snapped their heads to the door and it was Lexi the first one to jump and run over toys and things and ran into the open arms of Mew.

"Dadaaaa". He was so happy to meet his Dada and Dad after a week. Though he would never feel lonely as long as he had his Pa and Phi Sky, still.

"Hey Xan. My baby boy. How are you? Did you enjoy? Had fun with Pa"? Mew kissed his forehead lovingly but frowned to see tears lingering in his eyes as he was snuggling more into Mew. He turned to Tae in alarm who was worried too.

"Xander, what happened boy? Were we gone for too long"? Tae asked him too, pulling in his strong arms but Lexi was just crying. He looked at Moon with stern gaze who sighed.

"Dad. Its nothing to worried. He just missed you guys a lot. Since you didnt even call any of us, especially Lexi. So"..  Moon came up and held Lexi in his arms. "Come sit". He side hug both of them and ushered them inside. They all gathered around them talking, chattering and excited about the gifts but Mew was constantly looking at Lexi with worry. It wasnt the first time he went out with Tae for vacations. And definitely not the first time that he didnt call anyone at home. So what now.

Tae was thinking on the same wavelength but he decided to talk to Moon later. They spent their time, sharing gifts till noon and went to their bedrooms for the nap. Scarlet's kids and Lexi were tired of playing so they slept just like that while she had to go to her bakery. Mickey and Ele went too as Ele was called by her Daddy and that left Moon and Sky with Mew and Tae..

And they knew they had so much to talk.
********

Mew turned to the door listening to the soft knocks. Tae smiled saying a COME IN because he knew who it would be.

"Are you sleeping Dad, Dada? We can come later". Moon peeped inside but Mew ushered him to come to him. He and Sky were too alike. Mew felt a wave if pride washing over him. His first borns were so responsible, mature. They were everything parents could wish for. Sky moved in and settled in the bed between Mew and Tae while Moon took his usual spot, at Mew's feet, laying his head in his lap.

"We missed you guys". Sky said in a low tone. Tae looked at him and pulled him to lean in his embrace.

"Moon. Come here baby. Come to Mommy". Mew opened his arms for his eldest to snuggle into him. Moon smiled at him and hug him too.

"What happened hmmm"?

"Dada, Lexi was upset". Moon told him but it wasnt his words, but the tone that concerned Mew.

"About what"?

"So many things to say". Moon sighed. Mew lifted his face to cup his cheeks looking straight into his eyes. "He. Ummm. Yesterday he got his periods 5 days prior. And he had not brought his kit to school. The principal called Sly and Lexi only screamed for him to pick him up. Sky brought him to office and there Lexi told his class mates bullied him. They made fun of him and called him names".

"The fuck". Tae growled. His eyes dark. Someone dare mock his little strawberry and he wasnt going to spare them. "Mew. Lets visit his school and have a word with them. How dare they..". He roared.

"Dad. This isnt gonna be a solution". Moon sat up taking a trembling and crying Mew in his arms. Sky sat up too. "We cannot stop everyone to say shit about Lexi. Dont you tell how people responded to Dada when he was pregnant? People will always be judgemental. We need to secure Lexi Dad".

"Yeah. And thats what i am saying. I will transfer him to another school". Mew said with a determination.

"And then what? Another school another tease, another shift"? This time Sky spoke. They all turned to Sky who sighed in defeat. "Changing schools is not a solution Dad. We need to make him strong. The times have changed Dada. Things have changed. We just need to make sure that he doesnt underlook himself. He needs to be strong that no matter what nothing could falter him. He...".

"Dadaaaaaaa". Just then Lexi jumped in the room and all the way on the bed. Mew hug him tightly followed by Tae and soon Lexi was giggling by the little kisses by Tae.

"Dadddd ticklessss". He shrieked and ran to Moon who hide him in his arms. He was still laughing as Moon wiped his cheeks with the softest smile he had. Mew looked at him and he caught a change of expressions. Like a little emotions.. But he shook his head. He was just being paranoid. Right?

"Did you sleep well sugerpie"? Sky racked his hair who nodded quickly.

"Phi Mickey came and went to Phi Star to drop the kids. He said he will be back at dinner". Lexi told them stretching in Moon's arms.

"Come to Dada, Xan". Mew opened his arms for his youngest. The joy of their home. Mew remembered how much disturbed he was when the doctor told him about the late pregnancy. How his children took care of him and then it was Moon who took him over. There wasnt any single moment that Moon had complained Mew. He had his nights sacrificed for Lexi, he had saved every single penny to spend on him. His room was all dedicated to Lexi, to sleep, to bathe, to keep his things. And then Sky...

Mew turned to his sons, deeply in conversation with their Dad, may be talking about some new project. And then he looked into his arms. Lexi, playing with his fingers, blabbering something about his school.

"Dad..". Suddenly Lexi remembered something and he stumbled with the sheets to reach his Dad who opened his arms for him.

"Yes Love". Tae planted a deep kiss on his bread cheeks.

"Do you know the Pharos"? Lexi asked him. Moon turned to Lexi too. He didnt know why Lexi suddenly asked about them. "Are you friends"?

"Not friends to say Xan, but we get to meet each other in some conferences. Your Pa knows too". Tae told him, pointing towards Moon. "But whats the matter"?

"Uhmm. Their daughter is a teacher at our school". Lexi said in a low tone, remembering the conversation he heard in the staff room.

"And"?

"Yesterday when i was going to call Phi Sky to pick me up, and i heard her talking to her fellows that her dad is a close friend to Dad and she will ask him to.. To..".

"To what Xan"? Tae's forehead creased, thinking about anything that he talked to the Pharos and didnt remember to mention.

"To get her married to Pa". He finished in a low tone.

"The f...".

"Where did it come from Tae"? Mew said narrowing his gaze. As far as he could think, Tae had never decided anything on his own since his children grew up. And especially he never talked about arranging any wedding collaboration with anyone.

"Baby, i never talked to anyone about getting Pa married to anyone. Besides, i dont know his preferences yet. He had never agreed to getting married with anyone. Why would i force him? And for last few months i have not even attended any conference, its always Moon". Tae told in detail.

"And Xan, love, why you getting upset over this issue. One day your Pa and Phi Sky will have to marry someone, to start their life. And my be your teacher's father would talk to your Dad. Whats odd hmmm"? Mew coaxed Lexi in his arms but no one was ready for the outburst from Xan, their most calm kid.

"I dont want Pa to get married to her.  She is not good. She is evil. She mocked me yesterday. She was saying that Pa dont want to get married because he has to babysit me. And once she gets to marry Pa, she will take him abroad. I hate her. I dont want anyone in Pa's life. Do you hear me". He just exploded. Mew was shocked. Lexi never behaved like this.

"Lexi. Come here Bunny. Come. Shhh. Calm down. I am not going anywhere. I will never leave you. I dont need anyone in my life except you Lexi. Calm down". Moon pulled him in his lap, hugging him tight. The thought only was so terrifying for him that he shivered. Yes he was never interested in anyone, because his heart was always occupied with his baby brother. He let Lexi snuggle into him, hiding his face in the broad chest of his Pa. Without saying a word Moon picked him up and left the bedroom.

Tae and Mew were quiet. They turned to see Sky with a raised eyebrow.

"Do we need to know anything Sky Kreepolrerk"? Tae asked Sky in a stern tone. Sky sighed.

"Dad. He is already sensitive since yesterday. And you know how possessive he is to Moon, and now talking all about his wedding and all that. He cant take it now. Besides, Moon is right. We dont have any spare time to think and pamper non issues. We are happy with our life Dads".

"You mean Xander right"? Tae asked.

"Yes Dad. We mean Xander. We dont need anyone else and Lexi wont approve either. Now excuse me please. Continue with your romance talks". Sky winked before leaving the bedroom, leaving a thoughtful Mew and Tae behind. 

"Mew... Something is not right". Tae said in his deep voice. "I cannot catch it exactly. But there is something going on".

"They are getting too attached to each other Tae. They gonna hurt bad". Mew said in the same thoughtful tone. "I dont understand why Moon and Sky dont agree to get married. They are eligible, settled in business, why dont they. They are so contented with spending time with Xander. Not that i object because Moon had practically raised him since he was born. But thats not right.

Xan has set his standards so high that i am afraid he wont settle on anyone. And what if he is holding back himself because Moon and Sky wont let him, or vice versa. We have to talk to them. We...". Mew stood up to go out and talk to his sons and Tae followed him after contemplating for a while.

They went upstairs to Moon's bedroom because usually Lexi would love to hang in his room, playing video games or strumming his guitar. Tae was about to open the door but the voices caught his attention. So did Mew.

"Pa no... Ticklessss". Lexi was shrieking in fits of laughter. Mew smiled thinking about Moon and Sky tickling him, but...

"You are ours Lexi. No one else's. We wont share you with anyone". They heard Sky talking, infact assuring Lexi and as if Lexi liked it. Tae and Mew were frozen on their spots. And yet another bomb dropped on their senses.

"Pa and Phi wont leave me right"? Lexi asked his phis who were so excited and eager to say a NO before they all started giggling again.

"I wont settle in anyone when i have you Lexi. I dont need anyone else for anything". Moon said in his usual calm voice but it sent chills down Mew's spine. He knew his son better than anyone. He was his mother. He turned to face Tae with horrific eyes. No, it wasnt a brotherly attachment. It was way more than that.

"I wont too. Mmpphhh. Unhhh. Paaaa. Touch meeee".. That was the last straw to their doubts  as they heard Lexi moaning. Not laughing, giggling, but moaning and it wasnt any usual sound. Tae wanted to barge inside, tight there and then, he was fuming with anger. How could they.  But Mew held his hand. He shook his head with tearfilled eyes and dragged him to their bedroom. They had to talk to each other before talking to Moon and Sky.

"What you want Xan"? Sky asked once he left those buttery lips that he never wanted to leave. Moon held his back to his chest, already processing to open his shirt and jeans that Sky pulled down to his legs. He parted his legs and wrapped them around his shoulders bending down a bit.

Moon was twerking those little buds on his chest. Kissing him slow and sensual. Xan was squirming in between two hot bodies. His body tensed up when Sky rubbed his thumb pad on the little buddle of nerves acting as the clit. Xan arched his body beautifully. Sky teased him for a little while and impatient as he was, he leaned down and pulled the little bundle in his lips, sucking him harshly.

Lexi pulled off from Moon, breathing hard. If the last day when Moon fingered him was hell, it was more than that. He felt sparkles igniting inside him. Moon stretched his hand to hold his leaking cock, pumping him along the movements of Sky sucking and licking his folds while fingering him.

"Ohh.. Noo. Ohhh". Lexi was thrashing in Moon's arms and he didnt want anyone to listen to the beautiful moans escaping from those sinful lips, so he kissed him hard and drunk all his screams of pleasure when he cum undone in between both of them. He was exhausted that he slumped on the bed.

Moon smiled at him being so cute and placed a kiss on his forehead before going to clean up.

"Want to sleep Xan"? He asked Xan who shook his head. "Sky could you look after him. I want to sleep for a while". He said Sky who took Lexi out for a video game play while Moon slept since he had not slept in the noon and there was a bit time in dinner.

He didnt know how long he slept until Markey came in his bedroom to wake him up.

"Phi Moon. Everyone is waiting on the table. But Dad asked me to tell you that visit him in his study first". Marky relayed the message and went doenstairs. Moon stretched and went to the bathroom to get fresh before going down in his Dad's Office at home.

"Dad you called me. Hey Dada". He went to hug and kiss his Dada with love and looked at Tae who was utterly setious. He was about to take a seat but saw Tae standing up from his chair and kept standing in his respect. Tae approached him and looked at him with keen expressions.

Moon, his pride. The true heir to their family name. He never failed Tae ever. In academics, in sports. You name the title and Moon had the medal for it. He never complained over anything, he would sacrifice anything and everything for his siblings. He was responsible. He would always remember Ele when he had to get something for Star. Leaving no holes in his personalities for anyone to sneak in, then where... Where did it come from. How could he do it to his youngest brother. With a loudly announcing age gap of more than 17 years, how could he ignore the most obvious fact that Lexi was his brother.

Tae never felt it before. He never felt it odd when Lexi ran to Moon for every issue he faced. Him being special, or his periods. Anything. So where did it change?

Moon was looking at Tae, all confused. He couldnt understand what Tae was thinking. He turned to Mew for help but frowned to see him sitting with head low but still he could see the tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Dada...". He was about to go to Mew but Tae held his hand, stopping him to move a bit.  "Dad.... What is it.. I.."

"How could you Moon Kreepolrerk? How dare you"? Tae spoke, no, roared in a hissing voice, not wanting anyone to hear. Moon was even more confused.

"I what Dad? What did i do Dad"? His heart was thumping in his ears. Tae had never scolded anyone. Yes he was strict but he never scolded. It was always Mew to tell them their mistakes. But today was different. He tried to think of all possibilities but couldnt come up.

"Dada. Dad. Please tell me what is it"? Moon tried to hold Tae's hand in desperation, but Tae was furious. He was disappointed and Moon could see in his eyes. He pulled off his hand from Moon's grasp and slapped him across his face...

The impact was so strong and unexpected that Moon fell down on his feet. His face buried in Tae's feet. Mew stood up in haste to go and hold him but one glare from Tae was enough to keep him rooted on his place. He was rubbing his chest in agony. Moon was shocked. So shocked that he couldnt even stand up and face his Dad.

"Paaa....". Tae turned towards the door with stern expressions when Lexi ran to Moon on the floor. "Pa. Stand up Pa. Did you fall down? Are you hurt? Pa talk to me please. Daaad. Look. Paaaa". He was shaking Moon who was too ashamed to face anyone. Ashamed yet unaware of what mistake he did.

"Xander, go to your Dada..". Tae clenched his fists hard.

"What. Noooo. Paaaa. Get up Paaa". He was still shaking Moon to get up when Tae practically grabbed his arm to pull him away and almost threw him to Mew who hug his trembling baby in his arms. Sky, who was standing in the door was frozen. His Dad slapped Moon and almost threw Lexi to his Dada.

"Dad...".

"Get out Sky". Tae looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Dad.....".

"I said GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.SKY". Tae said in a tone Sky was unaware of. But he went outside. He didnt want to add more to it.

"Stand up Moon". He took a few steps back, although his heart was crying to feel the wetness on his feet. Moon stood up, shaking on his feet, but this time he didnt face Tae. He kept his head hung low. "Look in to my eyes. I want you to see me with the same confident that urged you to forget what you shouldnt have".

Moon closed his eyes once before lifting his head up to meet Tae in his eyes.

"Paa". Lexi was squirming in Mew's arm to go to Moon but Mew kept him close. His heart was aching to see the fingers printed on Moon's face.

"Who is he"? Tae pointed at Lexi. Moon didnt understand for a while before realization hit him hard. Tae knew? He looked at Tae with horrific eyes.

"Now do you remember who he is? He is your fucking brother". Tae slapped him again, harder than before. "Do you know what the hell you are doing"?

"Dad.. Its..".

"Its what Moon? He is the same boy you took over to raise him as yours own. And raised him to be what? Your bi...".

"Phi Taeeee".
"Daaaaad".

Mew and Moon shouted in unison.

"Skyyyyyy". He shouted for Sky and he knew Sky would be outside as he entered the room quickly. "Take Lexi out. And dont you dare let him come here as long as i signal you". He pulled Lexi to hand over to Sky but the look on his face stopped him. He faced Sky for a while and he just wanted to smack him hard too.

"The fuck... I didnt expect so low of you. Both of you. Get out and never face me again. I dont want to see your faces. Get outttt". Tae shouted and stumbled on his feet only to be held by Mew.

"Phi Tae. Calm down. Phi". He hauled Tae to his chest, taking him to the couch. Sky held him a glass of water but Tae refused. Mew hug him tightly, hiding him from his sons. He didnt want them to see Tae falling apart. No matter how much he loved his sons, but Tae was his first and last. No one before him.

Moon, Sky and Lexi were sitting on the floor, crying silently with their dads.

"We are sorry Dad. We are so sorry to disappoint you Dad, Dada". Moon spoke in a quivering voice. Tae was silent and it was scaring Mew more than anyone.

"Tae.  Look at me. Calm down love". He kept whispering in Tae's ears until he calmed down. He was in pain. To slap his eldest son, to hear the situation. It wasnt like how he wanted it to be. He knew Moon didnt want to keep a committment and he never bounded him to. It was his life however he wanted to spend. But Sky too? And Lexi. He was a baby. Their baby. And what the hell they were thinking to do something so aweful.

"Call Marky". Tae whispered to no one but Sky left to call him too. The dinner was long forgotten and Marky was actually worried about the hell going on in the office. He followed his brother and took the scene in.

"Dad. You okay"? He rushed to Tae to hold his hand but Tae just waved him to dismiss.

"Where is Scarlett"? Tae asked and sighed in relief to know she wasnt home. He could never face her daughter while his sons would reveal the dirtiest kink they were playing.

"Moon. Sky. Now tell me. When and how"? Mew asked, leaning back on the couch to comfortably hold Tae in arms. "And not even a single lie". He raised his finger and Moon knew the warning. Though he never lied to him ever.

"I.. Me and Sky love Lexi. Not long ago but its always been him". Moon said in a clear straight tone. Marky looked at him and then his dads. Wasnt it obvious? Moon always loved Lexi and Sky was a dotting one too. They never failed to show it. "It had always been Lexi, my priority and i never felt like this for anyone. I wanted to protect him, to hold him, to shield him from anything that could hurt him. I could never go for relationships because i cannot imagine my life without Lexi and i know whoever be my partner, would not tolerate it". Moon took a deep breath.

"You remember Lia, the girl i was a bit serious about. I wanted to give it a go. I wanted to propose her that night, but i couldn't". He told the secret he never told anyone.

"What secret Moon"?  Mew asked him in a confused tone. They all had approved Lia and they never knew the reason why Moon called it off.

"I... She was really happy to accept the proposal but she had few conditions. She wanted a separate place to live with me. I had no object to it to say no. She told me she would carry on with her job for a few years and then she will plan for kids. I was still okay with it. But.. I couldnt accept when she said i wont share myself with Lexi. She wanted me to cut off ties with Lexi. I.. I couldnt do it Dada. How would you feel if someone asks you to bargain with the love of your life" . He hung his head low to mutter the courage to say the next words.

"I know its wrong. I know i should be protecting Lexi than drowning him with me, but i didnt know how and why it changed. I have slept with him for years, holding him to my heart gives me the peace to sleep. Him being near to me is my courage Dad. I am sorry i disappointed you Dad. I dont know how much you know about it, but i didnt do anything to strain his purity Dad. I didnt take away his innocence Dad, Dada. I swear. It was the heat of the moment, not that i regret. I love him. But i wont do anything to put you down Dad. I am sorry Dad". Moon was in tears again. He scooted close to put his head on Tae's knees. 

"What if i dont allow it Moon"? Tae asked in a strict voice. "What if i say you to leave us and go settle in London to take over the branch? What if its me asking you to leave Xander"? Tae looked straight into Moon's eyes and noticed every change in those eyes.

He knew Moon was in pain but he obeyed Tae, like always he obeyed Tae.

"I will go Dad. I will leave for London. I will not come back until you ask me to. Please forgive me". Moon said in a quivering yet determined tone. He looked at his Dada and his heart ached with pain, the same pain Mew felt. He leaned in and pulled his first born in his arms. "I am sorry Mommy. I am so sorry". Moon hide his face in his Dada's embrace.

Lexi was rooted on his place. He was yet to process everything happening. He saw with wide eyes when his Dad odered his Pa to leave them, leave him forever?

"You have 3 days to pack and leave. Go". Tae stood up as summing up it all.

"Dad"? Sky said from his place.

"What? You want to go too? Leave". Tae turned to him with same cold expressions.

"Am sorry Dad. But i am not strong enough like Moon to leave Lexi. I cannot live without him even if you throw me out". Sky stood up to face his Dad. Not disrepect but determination. Tae saw himself in Sky. Confident and strong.

"Wait. What. Pa gonna leave me? Oh no. No way. Nooooo. Pa cannot leave me. No". They turned to Lexi who was shaking his head, trembling frantically, sitting on the carpet.

"Xan. Baby".

"Noo. Pa cannot leave Lexi. Pa cannot go without Lexi. Pa wont survive without Lexi. Lexi would die too. Pa cannot go". He was murmuring to himself. Mew faced Tae who was as confused at Mew. Lexi never behaved like that. He was breathing hard. His hands were shaking. Mew crouched down to hold his face in his hands but frowned to see his eyes unfocused.

"Xan. Baby. Lexi. Look at me baby". He cupped his cheeks but nothing changed. Lexi was murmuring to himself. Assuring himself that his Pa wont leave him.

"Lexi. Look at me. Look at your Phi". Sky held Lexi but he shook himself out of his embrace.

"Pa cannot go.  Pa cannot leave Lexi". He stood up, still chanting, swaying on his feet and was about to fall only if Moon had not rushed to hold him in his arms. He craddled him to his chest.

"Sshhh baby. Dont panic. Breathe Lexi. Breathe with your Pa. Pa wont leave Lexi. Calm down". He kept rubbing his back until Lexi broke down. He was wailing loudly. Mew hide himself in Tae's arms. His sons were in pain. And he couldnt do anything.

"Phi please...". He was crying and begging to Tae. Begging to take his decision back. He knew Moon wont live without Lexi. He wont disobey Tae but he wont be able to survive too. Sky had stood his grounds. He had made it clear that he wont leave Lexi. And Mew knew, Lexi wont live with his other half too.

Moon lifted Lexi in his arms glancing at his Dad. "Give me two days then i will do whatever you say. I cannot leave like this. Please". He said and strode out of the room with Sky on his toes.

Marky stood up on his shaky legs. "Dad. Dada, i know i should not speak in between, but they wont be able to live apart". He said in a quivering tone.

"What the hell Marky. How can you say it as its the most normal thing? They are brothers, Moon is twice his age. I wont have any issues if they were not blood related. Its tabboo. No one will accept it. It will only be a shame". Tae spoke in a cold tone. Mew gasped for air to fill in his lungs. Tae held him close to his chest, rubbing his back. He knew his pain, but he knew what he was doing.

"Dad. If you ask me, i would never see them any different even if they are brothers. A heart does what a heart wants Dad. They love Lexi, age, status, title, it does not matter at all. It cannot decide what they want. No one can love Lexi more than Phi Moon and Phi Sky, infact if i get a bit biased, Phi Moon has three-fourth of Lexi in his life Dad. I dont care about the hell society. They will always be judgemental. Like you tell, Weren't there people stabbing you both being guys? Dont you remember when i proposed Naina, i had to face so much hatred that she belonged to a class lower than us?

You have always lived for our happiness Dad, then why are you letting the society burden you? Yes i am worried too about the reactions, but not from people, our family. Our grandparents, our family friends. But that doesnt mean i would back off. You know Phi Moon would even sacrifice his life if you ask him, leaving this country is not a big deal. But Dad, Lexi wont be able to live without his Pa". Marky kissed both his Dads and left the study too.

Tae sighed tiredly. It was too much to absorb. He stepped back and sat down on the sofa with Mew still curled to his side.

"Are you unhappy too Mew? Will you oppose me too? You think i am wrong"? He asked Mew who shook his head with tear filled eyes.

"You are never wrong Tae. I have no complaints. I would never stand against you". Mew took a shaky breath. Tae hug him tightly to his side, closing his eyes tiredly. He knew the night gonna last forever.

*******

"Moon did you pack everything"? Sky asked Moon who had zipped his last suitcase and rolled it to the closet.

"I have". He racked his tousled hair checking the list in his hand.

"Pa, your passport". Lexi handed him a leather wallet with his passport, ID and cash in hand. Moon had to leave the next day and he had made sure to spend as much time he could with Lexi. He was behaving all normal and cheery as he was with his Dads and his siblings. But his heart was shredding into pieces. For two days, he managed to calm Laxi down. It was hard as hell. But at least Lexi was relaxed a bit that Sky was there for him.

"Come here baby". Moon sat on the bed and opened his arms for Lexi who crawled into his lap, snuggling into his naked chest. Sky folded the shirt he was holding and placed it on the bed before joining his brothers.

"Can i come in"? They snapped towards the door where Marky was coming inside.

"Since when you started to ask for permission hmm"? Moon looked at him with fond.

"Eham. I need to know you guys are presentable". Marky winked trying to ease some tension before getting serious again. "How you holding up Phi? I tried to talk to Dad but...". He lowered his gaze.

"Dont be upset Marky. Its not your fault. And i am not angry with anyone. Dad always decided the best for us, and now its our time to repay. I know this decision would be in my best favor. I am just upset because of Lexi". He tightly enclosed his arms. Lexi was silent, tracing patrens on his chest.

"Lexi. Baby. Look at me". He cupped his face in his hands. Placing a soft kiss on his forehead. He smiled to see those eyes looking back at him. Those orbs held the whole world for Moon. Those chestnut lips and baked bread cheeks. "I will ask Dad to let you visit me in your vacations okay. With phi Sky. Or phi Marky. Or with Dad or Dada. I will take you around. I will come back soon. I am not bounding you Lexi. I want you to live your life fully. Make friends, go out. Go movies, games. Take time to love someone. Someone special. I will always be here to have your back hmmm". He spoke in his ever gentle tone. Lexi held his hand over his cheeks.

"Will you make girlfriend too Pa? Get married? Have kids like Phi Star"? He asked in his innocent voice. Moon felt his heart shredded a bit more.

"There is no space for anyone on my life Lexi. And i dont want either. I am good". He racked his hair with fingers. " Be good for Dad and Dada okay. They are worried for you. Talk to Phi Sky if you ever have any problem in life. Any one bullies you or anything okay". He pulled him close again. Lexi was about to say something when they heard a knock.

"Hey boys. Can i join for a group hug"? They saw Scarlett peeking inside and she ran in Moon's arms with tears flowing down her beautiful eyes. "Why didnt you tell me Phi Moon"? She sobbed in his shoulder. Moon smiled at her, kissing her brown locks.

"Look at you, my little sunshine grown up into the most graceful lady ever". He held her close. "How did you know"?

"Dada told me. Dont go Phi. He is upset. He is sad Phi. You know you are his second love. He cannot live without you". She sobbed. Almost begging.

"Scarlett, i know Dada is hurt. So many things happened. I know he loves me so much. But i don't want him to stand against Dad. I dont want him to think any bad about Dad. He can survive with me being away, but he cannot live a second without Dad. And i am not complaining anything. I just want you guys to promise me one thing". He looked at his siblings with expecting eyes.

"Anything for you Moon". Sky held his hand. He felt his other half was tearing away. Moon wasnt only his brother. He was his friend. His strength.  His idol. Letting him go was not letting him stay in peace.

"Take care of Lexi okay. Its the only promise i want from you. I will come back soon i know, but even if i dont, make sure my boy stays happy. Dont force him, dont pressurize him. Let him choose his life the way he wants. Sky knows all his allergies, his fear points. His anxiety. Make sure he doesnt get upset hmmm. I am counting on all of you". He looked at his brothers and his sister and they all hug Moon with tearfilled eyes.

They spent almost whole day together. Tae asked him if he had packed everything at dinner as his flight was due next evening.

"Yes Dad. I have checked everything. I have coordinated with Liam too. He has arranged everything at the apartment". Moon told him in detail as he would always do. He was feeding Lexi as his routine. But tonight, he wanted to cherish every moment with him as much as he could. Tae saw the longing in his eyes but didnt say anything. If he didnt know anything about their relationship, he would have taken it all as a normal routine. Nothing had changed but everything was changed in a matter of days.

They finished the dinner and everyone retired to their bedroom. Lexi kept a hold of Moon until he reached his bedroom.

"Pa! Can i join you"? He asked holding his hand with both of his hands. Moon scooped him in his arms and took steps to his bedroom across his.

"What do you want Xan"? Moon lowered him on his bed, hovering him. Lexi loomed his one arm around his shoulder while placing the other on his fast beating heart.

"Mark me". Just two words, and a pause. Moon counted to a ten in his mind before opening his eyes again. He had a fair share of fucking asses and pussies, but never he felt the raw, primal lust in his blood, making him growl like n animal.

"I dont want to strain your innocence"? Moon said in a restrained tone.

"Nothing better than you claiming me for the first time than anyone else. I want to feel it, experience it, how does it feels to be in love". Lexi snapped every thread of resistence in Moon's heart before he heard a deep grunt of approval. His request was heard, and accepted.

Moon settled in between his legs, parting them with his knees to make room. The clothes were tossed all around in the bedroom and that was the least concern. His big hands sprawled, memorizing the all too familiar body of his baby. The baby he held in his arms for the first time and raised him to be a hot boy. His body flustered to a cute shade of pink, yet he was trying to hold to the intense gaze of his Pa. His first love since he opened his eyes.

He was in an awe to see the rippled chest, the defined abs and that happy trail that reaches down to the base of the long thick cock springing upwards. He stretched his hand to trace the vein popping out at the side of the smooth glistering head. He smiled looking into Moon's eyes and felt proud to be the reason of those cum drops gathering on the slit.

"Pa......".

"Moon. Call me Moon. Moan and scream my name when i would worship your body. All hot for me. Yeah"? Moon said in a dark tone. Somewhat resembling to Tae. Lexi shivered in anticipation. He wanted to have everything for tonight. If they could have this one night for them, he wanted to spend it all properly.

Moon bend down to kiss his lips in a most sensual kiss, leaving tingles on Lexi's body. Moon tugged his lower lips between his teeth before plunging his tongue in the heavenly tasting mouth. Lexi was all innocent, he could taste the purity at his tongue. And tonight he was going to take it away forecer. He was going to brand him. And that idea itself was boosting his ego ten folds high.

He trailed a wet strip to his ears, licking the inner shell, biting the soft flesh behind his red ears. He chewed on the collarbone, delicate and pink, littered with little hickeys. His one hand found the little perky nipples and his fingers itched to twist them, puffing them red before he closed his lips on those erect buds now. Gently sucking on them, smirking, when Lexi arched his back in his arms. He turned to the other nipple while his hand moved south. Squeezing the plush tummy and settled on the weeping cock.

He squeezed and thumbed the precum and took his thumb to his lips. Sucking the all too sweet cream, he looked at Lexi who lifted himself up, sucking his thumb in his lips before pulling Moon down for more kisses. He was greedy, he wanted to keep him kissing but he wanted his mouth on all his body.

"What you want Xan? My mouth or my fingers or my cock"? Moon braced himself on forearms looking like a predator giving options of death to his prey.

"Everything. I want everything you have. All for me.  Moon".  Moon hissed listening to his name called in the low silky voice. He never felt this satiated and horny just by listening to his name moaned out in a demanding tone.

"Then you get everything baby". Moon lowered his head to kiss him senseless while he slowly started pumping his already hard cock.

"Moooonnnn". Lexi moaned feeling the pressure building in his lower stomach. He had rarely touched himself ever, usually since the aspect changed, Moon or Sky would help him down. But it was diffferent. May be their relationship had changed and that changed everything.

"I got you baby. Let it go". Moon applied just a little pressure on his head, twisting his wrist a little and Lexi bit down his shoulder, riding out his breathtaking orgasm. It was so far the most intense he experienced, it left him panting and craving for more. And he knew Moon could draw infinite pleasures from his body but not his hand this time. And as if Moon heard his thoughts.

"Thats my baby boy. Time for a reward for being a good boy hmmm"? Moon huskily whispered on his skin. Blowing cool air on his limo dick that twitched and filled up to get hard again. Lexi fisted on the clean white sheets under him and braced himself for what was about to come next. But he could never imagine how intense would it be.

Moon stretched his lips on his cock and slipped it down his mouth. Slow and smooth until Lexi reached the back of his throat.

"Fuckkkkk". Moon grunted. He loved the slick cock twitching in his mouth. He licked it from base to head , twirling his tongue, nudging all the pleasure spots to make Lexi cry in pleasure. He looked at the writhing and messed up Lexi with tear filled eyes.

"Pleasee....". Lexi begged. He had just cum not 5 minutes ago and his body was about to burst out again.

"I got you baby. Trust me. Let yourself loose Lexi". Moon swallowed his cock a bit more down to his throat, working his muscles and that was done for Lexi. He muffled his screams behind his hands and no matter how much Moon felt disappointed for not hearing them, he knew the effect by how hard Lexi was shivering in his arms.

"You are so fucking sweet Lexi. Am gonna wreck it bad so that no one could get this taste". Moon said in a dark tone. His sweaty locks were touching Lexi's face.

"Who said anyone else going to taste me? I am just for you. I dont need anyone else in my life, and especially not to top me". Lexi said in a calm voice. He might be way to younger for Moon, but he knew and understood the feeling of being loved and preservence. He had seen his dads so madly in love even after so many years of their life. They never let anyone in between them, not even their children, and Lexi was surely their son.

Allowed, legal, taboo or not, he only loved his Pa and Phi Sky and he had no intention to change it ever.

"Oh boy". Moon rasped. He kissed him softly before standing up to get lube and condom. He wanted to make it special for Lexi. And he had planned so many surprises for him. "You want phi Sky"? He asked Lexi who looked at him with uncertain eyes.

"Talk to me Lexi. I wont mind if you want Sky too. Hmmm"? Lexi heard him and then nodded his head. Moon smiled taking his cell phone. Just one ring and the call was disconnected. He knew Sky would come soon and well there he was. .

"What happened Moon"? He asked in a hushed tone but his gaze turned dark to see Lexi all spent, covered in bite marks and hickeys. He licked his lips turning back to Moon who winked.

"Our baby boy wants you". He stated simply holding lube and condom.

"But.. Its your night Moon". Sky said reluctantly. The offer was really tempting, keeping in mind how sexy Lexi was looking, all sprawled in Moon's white sheets.

"Its Lexi's night Sky. And i want to give it all to him. Whatever he wants. I want to make him happy. So jump in. I dont know for how long i would have to wait for this night to happen again". Moon said in a low tone. He knew in his heart, that it would be the only night he could get.

Sky looked at him but nodded. He knew what Moon would be feeling. He discarded his clothes in a swift motion before joining Lexi on the bed. He kissed him softly, pulling him in his arms to his chest. Lexi moaned softly when Sky nipped his sensitive skin, roaming his hands all over his body.

"Can you hold him up for me Sky"? Moon sat on the bed between Lexi's thighs. He bend them up and pressed them flat on the bed. Sky hooked his arms from under his thighs and pushed them wide for Moon to see him.

Moon placed both his hands on his inner thighs, bending down to taste yet another yummy treat for him. He flattened his tongue on those pink lips, parting them slowly, nudging them with his tongue. He lapped a wet path on the soft little pussy, rubbing the tip of his tongue on the bundle of nerves. He was rewarded with loud moans of Lexi that were absorbed by Sky. Moon made sure to prepare him good and warm before he pulled off. How desperately he wanted Lexi to cum on his tongue, but he was so hard that he couldnt wait for it.

He tolled on the condom and slicked it good.

"Its gonna hurt for once baby". He pressed his lips to Lexi as Sky braced him to his chest.

"I dont care as long as it you guys". Lexi flashed his million dollar smile worth dying for. Moon braced himself on his one arm as he guided his thick, twitching coke sliding smoothly in those pink folds.

Lexi gasped, holding Sky at his biceps. It was burning. The stretch inside made him aware of how big Moon was and he was yet half way to go inside.

"Breathe Xan... Breathe". Sky guided Lexi to breathe in and out while Moon inched inside him slowly until he was fully settled inside. He was gritting his molars tightly not to just snap in an animalistic speed. The tightness swallowing his dick was too much to bear. He closed his eyes, couting from 1 to 10 until the muscles stopped strangling his cock.

"Fuckkkk". He hissed through his teeth.

"Are you okay Xan"? Sky asked a panting Xan. He could see the pain in his eyes.

"Touch me....". He pleaded and Sky could give him every thing he had. He was hard himself. He had seen Moon naked but he had never seen him fucking someone and that sight was too erotic for him to stay in sane. He was all muscles, around 6 feet, sweaty, his hair hanging down. His biceps flenching with how forcefully he had held himself.

Lexi rolled his hips a bit and bite out a supressed moan. "Move". Moon looked in his eyes and then to Sky. Moon picked a steady pace, in and out. Slow and smooth. His condom covered dick was glistering with the juices leaking from the slick folds. He pulled Lexi by his knees, bending him into half, Sky held him tight adjusting a little bit to adjust his rock hard dick behind those peaches. Lexi looked at him and stretched his hand over his cock, rubbing it up and down.

Sky groaned deeply, he closed his eyes shut before opening them. It was a perfect moment and he didnt want to miss it. Not the desire in Moon's eyes, nor the glow in Lexi's face. Moon lost it. He was snapping his hips fast trying to reach deep inside the warm hole. His pussy was clenching Moon's cock tightly. Sky moved his hand to rub his thumb on the little bundle of nerves.

Lexi let out a silent scream as he cum hard but Moon and Sky didnt stop their movements and he felt another orgasm building inside. He was squirming twisting his body but they were merciless and soon a hit gush of liquid spurted from his pussy, drenching the cock pistoning inside him.

It was so intense that he squeezed Sky's cock in his hand and he cum undone too.

"Fuckkkk. Fuckkkm. Fuckkkk". Moon gritted his teeth and filled the condom too.

"Did our baby just squirted Moon"? Sky bit his lip in a devilish grin.

"Guess he did". Moon laughed at the blushing Lexi who smacked his chest, curling into a blushing mess. Moon went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and brought a basin of water and a washcloth to wipe Lexi clean.

"Xan!! What happened baby? In pain? Hurt"? Sky who came out of the bath after taking a quick bath rushed to Lexi who was sobbing silently in Moon's arms. "Moon. What happened"? He asked Moon who was shedding tears too.

Moon opened his arm to pull Sky in his arms too. "Ssshhhh". Sky hug them both tightly. Now he knew why they were in tears and that wasnt helping at all.

*************

"Xan. Baby. Wake up". Lexi mumbled something in his sleep, clutching the pillow under him. "Xan. Moon is leaving". He heard Sky again, loud and clear and snapped his eyes open. He looked at Sky with horrified eyes and quickly stumbled out of the sheets and out of the room. Sky was running behind him to make sure he doesnt fall down the stairs.

"Paaaaa. Noooo". He was screaming for Moon. Marky caught him right on the last step. Mew turned to see his youngest and held him in his arms. Tae was standing at the door, hands in pockets, looking outside where Moon was loading his luggage in the truck to load in the plane beforehand. He was wearing black slacks with a turtle neck and black long coat. The weather was as cloudy as Lexi's heart.

"Dadaaaaa. Stop him. Pleaseee. Dadddd". He rushed to Tae to beg him buy Tar held him in his arms. He hide his face in the crook of his neck, embracing his trembling body tightly in his arms.

"Everything ready"? He asked Moon in a strained voice. Scarlett hide her face in Marky's chest. It was too much for her. Moon had never left them for a single day and god knows when will he be allowed to come back.

"Yes Dad". Moon came to stand by Mew. He held both of his hands, kissing them softly like he used to do. Mew looked at him with tear spilling eyes. He was his first born, his premature baby, his birth was so complicated and now he was standing in front of him. Grown up into the most handsome man who made him proud in every second of his life. He was a friend to Mew, his night company when Tae would be away. He looked after his siblings, he gave up all his life for them, especially for Lexi. Only Mew knew how heartbroken he was to know that Moon's girlfriend broke up with him just because she couldnt share him with Lexi.

"Mommy gonna miss you Moon". Mew hug him who was now a couple of inches taller than him. Moon smiled holding him close for a while before pulling off. He planted a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Come on Mommy. We all know you forget everyone when Dad is there hmmm". He said in a cheerful tone but for once no one smiled. He gulped down the tears in his throat hugging him once more. "Am gonna miss you too". He hugged Marky and Scarlett in his arms tightly before turning to Sky.

"Take care of all Sky. I am counting on you". He patted his shoulders and turned to stand in front of his Dad.

Tae looked at him. He felt his heart crashing down in his chest. He knew it would be hard, but he didnt know it would be that hard. He gestured Mew to take Lexi from him but instead Lexi ran to Sky.

"You wont come home except on holidays".
"Yes Dad".

"You wont contact anyone. Especially Xander".
"Yes Dad".

"You wont ask him to visit you".
"Yes Dad".

"I will contact you or visit you whenever i would feel like".
"Yes Dad".

"You will never do anything to take the family name down".
"Yes Dad".

"Leave now".
"Yes Dad". Moon didnt even look at him twice and pivoted on his heels. The driver was waiting for him to slide in. He didnt say any goodbye to anyone, he wasnt allowed to. And he didnt want to disappoint his Dad.

"Moon Kreepolrerk".
"Yes Dad"?

"Are you forgetting anything"? Tae asked in his signature stern tone. Moon looked at him confused. Everyone turned to see Tae. Moon had sent his luggage and he had his bagpack with him to take to the plane.

"No Dad". Moon came out of the car to check his belongings but nothing was missing. He had his passport, ticket, laptop. Everything in his bagpack.

"What is it Tae"? Mew asked Tae in a confused tone. Lexi wanted to run to his Pa but he was stopped by one raised finger of Tae. His lips were quivering but the kids never disobeyed thheir Dad. So he kept standing in the arms of his brothers and sister.

"You think you can win me over this issue by saying Yes to everything i say? You think it is easy to change my heart"? Tae stood in front of his son.

"No Dad. I didnt do anything for you to change your heart. I know you would decide the best for me, for us. I know no one can love me, Sky, Marky, Scarlett and Lexi more than you. Besides, you already gave me the time i asked you to spend with Lexi. I cannot ask for anything more". Moon replied in his calm loving tone filled with respect for his Dad. "I will wait for you to call me back home. I just hope it wont take long, because i cannot live without you and Dada". He said blinking his eyes to push the tears away.

"Oh boy". Mew let out a sob, holding his heart. Why was it so difficult.

"You cannot live without us, can you live without Xan"? He pointed his finger at Xan who was looking at them with puffy eyes.

"No Dad. I cannot. Not when i had not realised my feelings, not now when i have realised my feelings. But i love you the most. I can sacrifice even myself for you and you know that. Parting from my love, my baby is nothing that i cannot survive. But yes, i wont promise it that it would be easy". Moon was always this determined. He proved himself to be Tae Darvid's son in every aspect of his life.

"And you think i will be cruel enough to separate you from Xan"? This time Tae let his voice quiver. He was tired. All these days of anger, frustration. He saw his kids lost, empty. He saw Mew crying all night in silence but didnt complain a word.

"Dad...".

"Its not easy for me to accept it Moon. He is your brother. Half of your age. You have practically raised him since he was born Moon. For god sake... Am". Tae was short of words.

"Dad. I cannot understand. I know its not easy for you to accept. It can cost your name. Create issues in your business life. I have no complaints. I would do everything you would ask me to Dad. Please dont lose it. I cant see you like this Dad. I wont call him, i wont come home either. Please dont lose your trust in me Dad. I wont disgrace you or my family. Please". Moon clasped his hands in front of Tae and that was it. Tae pulled him in his arms. Letting his tears free. He held him close as much as he could. His kids were in pain. Mew was in pain and all he thought about his name and reputation. Was it more important than his family? No.....

"Dont go Moon. I dont want you to go. Stay here. Its your home Moon. I dont want you to go. Call me selfish, call me hearltess, but i lost it Moon. I cannot let you go". Tae kissed his forehead with the love he had for him. Mew strode to Tae and Moon and hug them both.

"Dad...". Moon couldnt process anything. One moment Tae was sending him off and now he wanted him to stay. For the first time he was scared. He was scared of the conditions he had to live by. He was okay if he didnt have to see Lexi every day in order to stop himself, but he couldnt bear to stay under the same roof and not touch Lexi. And the thought itself was scaring him.

"Dad. I.. I dont think its a good idea Dad. I cant stay away from Lexi Dad. Dont worry i dont have any problem to settle in other country. But Dad i wont be able to hold myself Dad. Please let me go". He pleaded to his Dad to understand him.

"I am not putting any conditions Moon. I am not bargaining it. I cannot bear you in pain. I cant see my husband in pain, but not saying one word to me. I lost it Moon. Dont go". Moon trembled to see Tae in tears but he knew those would be the last one.

He hug Tae and Mew hard before going to Lexi. He pulled him out of Sky's arms, lifted him and spin him around listening to his giggles.

Tae wrapped his arms around Mew who smiled in happy tears looking at his kids running around happily. It was his family full of love and understanding. And he knew no one could keep his Xander Kreepolrerk as happy as his Pa and Phi Sky.

*******

Why cant i keep it small chap. 12700 words can easily accomodate 1 short story. But its now i am..
Enjoy it.

Tabby

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

51.5K 2.6K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
225K 43K 104
A few minutes into the walk, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. I tensed up and halted in my tracks. My heart began to pound violently in my ches...
172K 7K 21
Anophthalmia β€’ a child born without one or two eyes Β° I got up and took few steps until I was right in front of him. He wanted to back away but I wra...
8.1K 1.1K 31
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...