HEAVENS LINE (YOONMIN)

Oleh Brictorique

As a mortal, how would you feel if an angel commited a sin just so they can save you? Date Created: January 2... Lebih Banyak

HEAVENS LINE (BL)
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrès
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintisèis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta y Uno
Treinta y Dos
Treinta y Tres
Treinta y Cuatro
Treinta y Cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y Siete
Treinta y Ocho
Treinta y Nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y Uno
Cuarenta y Dos
Cuarenta y Tres
Cuarenta y Cuatro
Cuarenta y Cinco
Cuarenta y Seis
Cuarenta y Siete
Cuarenta y Ocho
Cuarenta y Nueve
Cincuenta
Cincuenta y Uno
Cincuenta y Dos
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y Cuatro
Cincuenta y Cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y Ocho
Cincuenta y Nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y Uno
Sesenta y Dos
Sesenta y Tres
Sesenta y Cuatro
Sesenta y Cinco
Sesenta y Seis
Sesenta y Siete
Sesenta y Ocho
Sesenta y Nueve
Setenta
Setenta y Uno
Setenta y Dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y Cuatro
Setenta y Cinco
Setenta y Seis
Setenta y Siete
Setenta y Ocho
Setenta y Nueve
Ochenta
Ochenta y Uno
Ochenta y Dos
Ochenta y Tres
Ochenta y Cuatro
Ochenta y Cinco
Ochenta y Seis
Ochenta y Siete
Ochenta y Ocho
Ochenta y Nueve
Noventa
Noventa y Uno
Noventa y Dos
Noventa y Tres
Noventa y Cuatro
Noventa y Cinco
Noventa y Seis
Noventa y Siete
Noventa y Ocho
Noventa y Nueve
Cien
HEAVENS LINE (BL)

Diecisèis

53 1 0
Oleh Brictorique

It's been a couple of days since Yoongi and Jimin met and Yoongi still couldn't get the younger out of his head.

It is not because he called him gay. He is fully aware why Jimin did what he did when Jungkook apologizes and explained to him about it later that day thru a phone call. But the reason why he couldn't get him out of his head was the feeling of nostalgia he felt when he was with Jimin at the hospital's lounge. There's something about the boy that intrigues him.

Have they met before? is the question he has in mind ever since meeting Jimin.

He thinks he has a serious amnesia causing him to be the way how he is now as being on the street for a long time as a beggar doesn't suit him.

"Come in." says Yoongi as he clears his throat, waiting for the man outside his office to come in as he instructed.

"Mr. Min," the man greets and took a sit infront of him.

"Mr. Wang, anything good you have on your sleeve?" he asks, not looking up as he continues to type infront of his laptop.

"About that," Jackson inhales deeply.

"What's the matter?"

"You see, I was able to get few pictures of Jimin to gather information of him however as much work I did to find any information about him, I wasn't. It seems like he wasn't born here so I was thinking that he might have been exploited by some gang or so."

"Do what you think is best. I'm trying to help that boy and Jungkook as well to find his family. He can't stay too long with Jungkook. He might have a family somewhere that must have been looking him for quite some time now."

"I understand but oh, I think you should be aware of this as well. I'm saying this as a friend and not for business matters but Jungkook already ran a test to Jimin and he doesn't seem to have an amnesia." he said with a shrug before leaving Yoongi's office behind.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.3K 1K 16
Ⓐngels weren't creatures you'd mess around with. Everyone would know that - everyone who'd believe, that was. That wasn't the case of Min Yoongi. Why...
135 9 4
All the beauty of Heaven around him, but Jimin has fallen for another splendor; The Mortal Realm. But that isn't the only thing that has caught his a...
8.2K 410 21
I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst to me. You use me just for blood but why...
265K 17.8K 37
Three fallen angels looking to save themselves from losing their souls to hell Four humans needing to be saved whether they realize it or not Forbid...