Harry potter and his life of...

By st0rmh3art123

The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He c... More

A/N
epilogue: How it all ends
chapter 1: the world hates me
Chapter 2: what is my life
Chapter 4: the slithery little snek
Chapter 5: I'm leaving *sassy hair flip*
Chapter 6: Harrys new digs.
Chapter 7: Uhm...a cake?-
Chapter 8: a yEaR iN dA fUtuRe
Chapter 9: fruit loops
Chapter 10: Alleyways are the best
Chapter 11: Deaths gift
Chapter 12: 9&3/4
Chapter 13: yipee cayay mothertrucker
Chapter 14: Do you really know me? sir?
Chapter 15: Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Chapter 16: My precious family
Chapter 17: People are weird
Chapter 18: What in the franken fuçk was that
Chapter 19: all eyes are on you
Chapter 20: Wow, my life is a actual shithole :0
Chapter 21: Coffee is love and life •_•
CHAPTER 22: is this...?
Chapter 23: you gotta be kidding me
Chapter 24: kid, please..
Announcement (not a bad one)
Chapter 25: Grandpapi
Chapter 26: Wake up babygurl
Chapter 27: Sleep coma
Chapter 28: What're you doin in my house?🥲

Chapter 3: Goblins gave me asthma

5.6K 152 105
By st0rmh3art123

NARRATORS POV~

Harry stepped forward, feeling the warm air hit his face. It is the hottest month in Surrey, reaching about 73℉. It is usually frigidly cold in his country, but in July it reaches a nice temperature.

He was wearing a dark grey long sleeved oversized shirt that hid his scars well, and a pare of loose straight-legged black trousers. His clothes were hand-me-downs from Dudley that had gotten to small on the tree stump and got passed down to Harry. It didn't help that Harry was incredibly malnourished and thin as he was barely fed twice a week.

His shirt fell a bit low on his chest, the sleeves of the shirt going down onto his palm. He was lucky that he didn't have any bruises on his chest that day.

Continuing forward, he walked down the sidewalk until he reached a crossroad onto two different streets. He turned right and continued the process until he reached a bus stop a couple of blocks away from the house.

When the bus came, he hopped on and payed with some money he stealthly stole from Petunias purse when he went to give it to her. Not like she would notice, as her husband is the one who pays for everything.

The people around him ranged from clean and proper to dirty and smelly, old to younger adults. Some people gave him odd looks when he walked by, they weren't used to seeing little kids in bus's like this.

He walked down the aisles untle he reaches the very back. He was glad that the bus wasn't fully packed. Sitting in the corner next to the window, he spaced out, thinking about everything he needed to do and waiting to reach his destination.

Before he got off the bus, he looked at the bus driver appreciatively and smiled. He hadn't asked any questions when Harry, who was very young, wanted to go to a random place alone. The bus driver was polite and gave a understanding look back.

Hopping off the bus, Harry walked to where he needed to be. He found the alley way and pushed on the stone wall, waiting for it to open to the familiar street.
A turn sign came into view with very clear letters written in a simple font.

Diagon alley.

Harry was glad to be back. The smell of ash and asphault filled the air in the street. He moved gracefully, fast, and silent on his way to his first destination. The people around him paying no attention to the pale boy, as his hair was covering his scar, he made sure of that.

He saw the huge building come into view. Gringotts. Harry walked in, waiting in the line. When he got to the first desk, he looked at the goblin with a small smile and began to speak "Hello, i'm Harry Potter, nice to meet you. I'm here to access my vault, get a evaluation, and claim my assets" Harry said in the language of goblins.

The goblin looked taken aback, pleased and slightly interested.
"Hello, Mr potter, you may call me Aunaer. Do you have your key?" Aunaer said back in its native language. "I'm afraid I don't. Albus Dumbledore, my magical guardian has it and I have no way of getting it from him" Harry frowned slightly. The goblin nodded "Follow me" Aunaer said curtly.

Harry followed the creature through a thin tunnle that seemed to get shorter and shorter until he was practically crawling on all fours. Finnaly getting to the door, Harry now army crawling as to not hit his head, Aunaer walked through the short door. Harry had to put his arms on the wall and push his way through, falling down the small stairs in a roll, laying on the floor in a starfish position with a groan.

Harry slowly stood up with a huff to see Aunaer looking very amused. At least he could stand up fully in this room. Auner told him to wait there. In the room there was a mahogany colored couch with another couch opposite it, in the middle sat a dark wood coffee table.

Looking around the room more, there was a small kitchen to the side and a corner with filing cabinets filling it. It was a relatively decent size room and in the middle of the wall opposite the door was a large bookshelf filled to the brim.

Aunaer left the room and Harry sat down on the couch, waiting for them to return.
When Aunaer came back a couple minutes later, there was another goblin with him.

"Hello, Mr potter. My name is griphook and I will be your account manager. I will take care of any business you have in gringotts and will be seeing to your business here today" Griphook, the new goblin, said in the his language. 'Looks like Aunaer told him I speak their language' Harry thought.

Harry nodded "nice to meet you". Griphook grabbed a piece of paper and a dagger. "Prick you finger and let seven drops of blood fall on the parchment". Harry did as told. The blank parchment turning into a page full of writing.

Griphook looked over the paper and looks quite surprised "you are quite the man Mr Potter" Griphook said in awe. He handed the page over to Harry and waited patiently for Harry to read it.

Harry James potter peverell
Son of James and Lilly potter
Godson of Sirius Black
Horcrux of Tom Marvallo Riddle
Master of death
Time traveler
Heir to peverell line
Heir to potter line
Has compulsions from Albus Dumbledore.

Harry died inside more than he already was before. I'm gonna split this is three parts.

part one: Master of death. He was WHAT. He completely forgot that he managed to get the Hallows when he was younger. But he guesses it make sense since he is still alive right now. At this point, he didn't even care.

Part two: Peverell. Well that was new. He never knew that he was part of the peverell line and thought that they went extinct. Either he was always a peverell and no one knew, or death had changed the timeline a little.

Part three: compulsions from Albus Dumbledore. That pissed him off greatly. He knew that dumbledoor compulsed him when he was at Hogwarts, but seriously!? When he was a baby!? What the fuck was wrong with that old coot?!

All of that left Harry blankly staring at the paper until Griphook began to talk again, making Harry look up at him.
"I believe we should take the compulsion off for future benefit, for a price, of course". Harry nodded in agreement.

Griphook laid Harry down on the couch, as if this was some kind of sappy romance movie, and told him that this would hurt, but before Harry could reply, Hriphook already had his hand on his forehead. It BURNED. Harry could do nothing but scream, it felt as if he was being fucked with a chainsaw.

Black dots clouded his vision and before he knew it, he blacked out.

A/N: its 2:41 and I started writing at 12:30....yay.

Fun fact: dolphins are actually a species of whale.

Q/N: what's your favorite movie? Mines deadpool.

Your dear tired simp~
-storm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
26.2K 1.1K 22
[Book 5 in the 'Draco Malfoy' SERIES] Wanna know what the worst thing about time travelling is? Fixed points in time. Draco doesn't know whether or n...
3.6M 104K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...
49.5K 1.1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoy!) Harry, Ron, Y...