Revenge System To Hubby Track...

By feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 3. 11
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6

Arc 5.2

7.4K 350 67
By feedmefluff

'You dont have to put her whole action in the last part, you know?'

[Well, Host. I just found it really emotional!]

'You have a point but,'

[But?]

'You seemed to have forgotten the original owner's role leading to his death. Also, what are the tasks?'

[Ohh!! I knew I've forgotten something!]

Shen scoffed. 'What? Are you already that old?'

[Ugh..

Anyways, Host. Your only role was warning Wan Jie about Yi Han's true personality! Due to Shen's sensitive and observant characters, he immediately saw through Yi Han's bad intentions.

Being an omega, Shen tried to warn her, however, before he finished his words, Yi Han appeared out of nowhere quickly dragging Wan Jie out. Yi Han told her about Shen's weird character and wanting to pour dirty water on him which Wan Jie blindly believed.

That next day, Shen was waiting for his butler to pick him up when he suddenly collapsed. When he woke up, he was already at the pleasure bar, drugged, and was almost raped.

Despite being drugged, he tried his very best to resist yet because of his useless legs, not only did he not manage to escape, he was killed because the man held his neck tightly. The family quickly found his wherabout, but due to his weak body, it only took him a few minutes before his breathing stopped

His family did everything to find out who the culprit that put him in that state. They finally found Yi Han the same day Wan Jie died while also killing the alphas that went inside her room using the broken mirror.]

'Now, this is more tragic. The only think I'm thankful about is that this body was not succesfully raped in the original plot as he quickly died. Else, I would have you transfer me immediately to another body.'

[...]

Finally, they have arrived. The butler, who is also Shen's driver, caretaker and all, quickly took the wheelchair, went outside and open the door for his young master fixing the wheelchair where Shen could easily reach.

Coincidentally, another expensive car arrived and parked at the school's parking area.

'Thump!'

Shen stopped at his movements and eagerly looked towards the car wanting to see the person inside. His heartbeat just now increased and his soul seemed to have shaken which only happens when he's near his hubby!

"Young master?" The butler worriedly asked seeing his unusual actions.

Shen did not listen at all, rather, he did not heard anything at all. His whole being focused on the handsome young man exiting the car!

Shen's eyes sparkled! He unconciously blurted out, "My love!" The butler seemed to have been strucked by lightning.

The handsome young man unconciously looked towards him. Though, he's not the type to mind other people's businesses, he is 100 percent confident that the sticky and sweet voice is calling out to him. He opened his mouth and almost unconciously replied, 'baby'.

Baby?

The youth frowned in confusion. Those words...just seemed to be the right word to call the youth in front of him.

"Hey, my love, carry me~" Shen opened his arms towards the young man.

Before the young man's mind could process the information, his body unconciously and willingly walked towards the youth, gently getting him out of the car while intentionally straighting his back letting the youth feel and comfortably lean on his wide and muscular chest. The young man carried Shen in a princess-style.

The butler, despite being shocked, still moves in a very professional way. Seeing his master does not want to sit on his wheelchair, he considerately folded it and followed the two who are walking towards the school entrance.

Students saw Shen being carried in a princess style by a very handsome young man. Many omegas and betas blushed at his sight making Shen glared at all of them. Those people shivered and quickly retracted their eyes. However, some still cannot control their sights.

Those who has big courage even dared went to them and ask for the young man's name.

Seeing this, Shen was even more flared up! How could these ugly monkeys ask for HIS hubby's name!!

Thinking of it, even he did not know yet his man's name in this world!

Shen felt aggrieved. He lifelessly slumped to his man's shoulder. During his actions, he happened to take a glimpse of his wheelchair being carried by his butler.

He opened his mouth, "Give me my wheelchair."

The young man froze. His arms unconciously tightened when he felt the youth squirmed wanting to get out from his embrace. He dont like this feeling. Seeing the butler put down and arrange the wheelchair, the young man started walking in large strides passing by the wheelchair that was readied and not even replying back to the omegas and betas that flocked them. Shen doubt if his hubby even heard them.

Just by seeing his reaction, Shen already knew what's troubling his man. Knowing he misunderstood his intentions, Shen did not mind on correcting it seeing the result.

"Are you sad? Dont worry, I wont do it again, okay?" While walking, the young man suddenly apologize in an aggrieved tone. Even he himself dont understand what for.

He dont know why, but everything he did today after meeting the youth has been out of his control. As if he remebered it by heart and soul. As a matter of fact, he did not plan on coming to school at all yet there's this strong feeling that eventually controlled his actions. When he saw the youth, everything seemed to calmed down. Not to mention, he got quite happy yet anxious to ask for forgiveness when he felt the youth get jealous. What's this feeling?

"Put me down." Contrary to his words, Shen remained obedient in his man's embrace.

"No."

"Why?"

"..."

Getting impatient, Shen asked again with a squirm, "Why?"

"Dont move or you'll fall."

"If you dont answer me, then put me down."

[Aiyah, Host. You're really impatient, ah.]

'Heh. You dont understand, System.' Shen inwardly smirked.

Still hearing no answer, Shen ran out of patient. He planned on throwing a tantrum when they suddenly entered an empty room.

Thud.

Shen was hurtlessly slammed against the wall. His man's long and wide palm supported his head, while the other hand supported his butt, letting his limp legs be suspended in the air.

"Um!.."

Shen was suddenly kissed. The young man's tongue invaded his mouth wanting to monopolize the youth. Shen fought back. He took the lead and dived deeper making the young man's eyes lit up, his mouth smirked.

However, omega's physiques really do exhaust fast. After a few minutes kissing, Shen was out of breath. A silver thread of saliva connected the two as they separated.
Despite being exhausted, Shen did not forget to do his favorite thing everytime they separated from their kiss. To tease his man after an intimate action.

The young man froze when he saw the youth put his head closer to his and licked the saliva that connected them.

After they have calmed down, Shen finally noticed the strong smell of coffee that permeated the room. It's his man's pheremones.

"Baby, your sweet." The young man said as he also smells the milky scent from his love.

" 'Baby'? Hmph! I dont even know your name yet! Get away from me." Shen continued in his acting. But this time, he was quite upset, though for a different reason. His scent is milk! Though, he loves milk, why does his pheremone the same?!

In his fury, the smell of milk became prominent.

"Yun Kai. But I prefer you call me 'my love', much better 'hubby'

Yours? Baby.."

"Hmph! Why would I tell you?!"

"...its because I am your 'my love'." Yun Kai confidently answered.

"..." Shen was left speechless. The character of his hubby in this world...sure suits a lovestruck highschool boy.

Since Shen couldnt wrap his legs in his husband's waist, he instead wraped his arms in his man's neck togther with a loud 'smooch' in Yun Kai's cheek!

"Shen~" Shen sweetly replied.

Yun Kai smiled as he hugged Shen. They stayed at the room for a while waiting for their pheremones to calm down.

Their hearts beat simultaneously and they could feel each other's as they are so close together.

=================================
Author: ...

System: ...auth--

Author: --let me clarify something! This was not a plan at all! M-my hand just moved on its own and before I knew it! They were already kissing.!!!👀👀y-yeah, that's right! Right? Shen?

Shen: en. *while being lovey-dovey with his highschool hubby*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 29.9K 69
When Alexandra died, in the most boring everyday way possible, she never expected to wake up again. When she does, she doesn't know what shocks her...
42.4K 2.2K 30
It didn't make sense, it might sound insane to any other human being who isn't Taehyung, but he would rather cut his arm off than let Jungkook leave...
197K 4.9K 24
"Peter, how the hell are there three of you?" {In which Arya Hart falls in love with the wrong Peter} (Spiderman no way home) (Oc x peter 3!Tasm) CO...
55.9K 2.3K 24
Lin Mo died only to be bounded to a system. Which system you ask? **Hello Host I'm system 088!** "Just what kind of system are you?" **...^%^$** "Say...