Little Steve Harrington (Hiat...

By multifandoms23

Steve never really had a childhood, parents were never there so he didn't know what a 'good' childhood was su... More

A/N
Noticing
Helping Steve
Finally Regressed
Telling the Adults
Making Room For Steve
Telling the 'Kids'
Rough Days
Bad Night
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Aunty Robin Babysits
Separation Anxiety
Misbehaved Steve
Late Night ER Trip
Joyce (and Hopper) Babysits
Doctors Appointment
Sugar Rush
Rainy Days
Uncle Eddie Babysits
Unhappy Steve
A Chaotic Day
Very Bad News
Regression
Clingy
Sick Steve
A Day at The Children's Museum
Family Getaway
Swimming and Defiance
Obsessed With Aunty Robin
Bruised Fingers And An Ear Infection
Warmer Weather
Mama's Weekend Away
A Day At Uncle Eddie's
BBQ And Pool Party
Family Picnic
Summer Fun
Sleepover At The Grandparents
Family Day

Moving Out

191 5 0
By multifandoms23

This morning Steve woke up 'little little', which was going to make things a little bit hard because Jonathan and Nancy were moving into their own place so the three of them would live together.

"Maybe we should call Robin?" Jonathan says. It was a bit of a struggle to pack some things whilst trying to look after a little one. They each were going to leave some clothes behind so they didn't need to bring much when they came back home.

"Yeah, I think it might be best" Nancy says as she tried to wrangle Steve into some clothes. He was already wearing a short sleeve blue bodysuit, she was trying to put him in a blue knitted bear set and a pair of blue and white stripe socks.

"All done" she says. He crawls off and Nancy starts to help Jonathan pack a few things whilst also keeping an eye on Steve. Robin soon turned up and Steve was supporting himself standing on the edge of the sofa and looked over. They had never seen Steve crawl so fast. He immediately got down and crawled right over to Robin, almost tripping over his arm a couple of times before being picked up by her.

"Hi buddy" she coos at him.

"Thank you for doing this" Nancy tells her.

"Yeah, no problem I love looking after this little guy" Robin takes him to go play and soon Eddie showed up.

"What's he doing here?" Nancy asks.

"I thought we could use another extra pair of hands"

"Ok" they were soon packed up and loaded in the car before heading off to their new house. They weren't too far from everyone as they didn't want to go too far away and wanted to still be near by. Robin and Eddie also came with so they could help out.

"Nance, I think he's getting tired" Robin says.

"Urm, ok ok, he should have a bouncer packed somewhere, don't know if you want to try and entertain him whilst I look for it?"

"Sure, not sure how long he's going to last though" Robin tries to entertain Steve whilst the three of them look for the bouncer chair. Steve was getting tired by the minute and eventually he got overtired.

"I found it, I found it" Eddie says before bringing it over.

"Here, thanks Robin" Nancy smiles at her as she took Steve into her arms. She gives him his dummy and cloth and rocks him to sleep.

He eventually fell asleep and Nancy set him down in the bouncer. The four of them have a quick lunch before carrying on with unloading things and putting them to where Nancy and Jonathan wanted them to go. The main thing was that most of Steve's stuff was done so they knew where everything was and kept to the normal routine.

"Thanks again for helping us out today, we owe you" Jonathan says.

"No worries, I just want to wait for Steve to wake up so I can say bye to him" Robin says.

"That's fine, you guys are more than welcome to stay" they finish off the last little bits and now all they had to do was wait for some of their new furniture to arrive, which wasn't yet. Steve woke up and Robin and Eddie said goodbye and soon it was just the three of them in their own little space.

"It's weird without the chaos of Mike and Holly" Nancy chuckles.

"Oh I'm sure this one will be keeping us on our toes" Jonathan tickles Steve.

"True, it's kinda nice but it definitely feels weird" Nancy says.

"I get what you mean, we're so used to the chaos that it doesn't quite feel right but we'll soon have our way and chaos I'm sure of it"

"Right mister, because we have no furniture or food, what do we want for dinner?" She playfully asks Steve.

"I could eat a Chinese right now"

"Ohhh, me too" they didn't order anything yet as it was still too early. They took Steve on a little tour of the house and tried to explain that this is where they'll be living from now on. They had also placed a bed in Steve's room so if anyone wanted to sleep over, they would just bring Steve into bed with them.

"I'll set gates up tomorrow so he stays outta trouble" Jonathan says.

"Mmm, that's first on our list" they soon order the food and get into pyjamas. Jonathan gets Steve dressed in a white and blue long sleeve 'sleepy little one' pyjamas.

"You're such a cutie" Jonathan kisses his cheek before blowing a raspberry on it, making Steve laugh.

"Ah dada" Steve laughs as he looks up at Jonathan.

"That's right baby, I'm dada and you're a cutie" Jonathan continues to playfully attack him with kisses.

"Foods here" Nancy chuckles as she watched the two.

"Come" Jonathan carries him back out into the living room and Nancy had set some blankets down so the floor was more comfortable.

"Hey hey, wait buddy" Jonathan chuckles as Steve was quick to grab a handful of rice before either of them could stop him. Jonathan feeds Steve in between bites and they took in the moment of them being in their first house as a little family.

"This and then bed honey, ok?" Nancy moves some hair out of Steve's eyes. He just cutely smiles up at her.

"That's a face of someone who's gonna be keeping us up" Jonathan chuckles.

"Definitely" she chuckles too. They eat up and Nancy puts Steve to bed with a bottle and blanket.

"We'll be in soon" she smoothes some of his hair down. Even though he didn't really understand what she was saying, part of Nancy knew that Steve probably understood a little bit when they spoke to him.

"He go down ok?" Jonathan asks.

"Yeah, tried to keep it as normal as possible, not sure how he's going to be in the night and maybe in the morning. It's probably gonna be a bit weird for him too as there isn't a Joyce and Will to see in the morning or Mike and Holly" Nancy explains.

"Yeah, he probably be a bit confused but like you said, we'll just try and keep things as normal as can be" the two of them chill for a bit just settling in before deciding to head off to bed. They hunted around for some pyjamas as there were a few things that still needed to be sorted. Once they got into their pyjamas they got into bed.

"Can't wait for what this house is going to bring us" Nancy whispers.

"Me neither" Jonathan smiles at her.

"Night, I love you"

"Night, I love you too" they kiss each other goodnight before gently kissing Steve goodnight. They fall asleep cuddled up with one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 14.3K 46
"i'm totally not high enough for this." "you're not high at all." "my point exactly, princess." [STRANGER THINGS] [FEMALE OC] [SEQUEL IS UP!]
27.9K 622 12
TW! Language ❛ I thought I hated you, so why do I love you? ❜ PREVIEW: The old Hawkins Highschool king falls in love with the freak of the school. St...
1.6K 208 13
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ the child prodigy learns that there's more to surviving hawkins than just high school ➳ female oc (no love interest for no...
32.5K 888 10
π™΅πš›πš˜πš– πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš’πš— 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšπš’πšπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πš πšœπš˜πšŒπš’πšŠπš• πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšŒπš 𝚝𝚘 πšœπšπš’πšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘οΏ½...