The Day We Met {A Janiel Facf...

By plapicofarm152

Joey Graceffa is a famous YouTuber who ends up falling for TV Famous Daniel Christopher Preda. What Joey does... More

Chapter 1: Diary Entries
Chapter 2: The Meet
Chapter 3: Hanging Out
Chapter 4: Secret Boyfriends
Chapter 5: I Really Like You
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Losing Something You Can't Get Back
Chapter 9: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 10: Tension and Family Letters
Chapter 11: Snooping
Chapter 12: All You Need Is Love
Chapter 13: Diary Entries (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Missing You
Chapter 15: Winning Him Back
Chapter 16: Family Visits
Chapter 17: Questions and Answers
Chapter 18: I Promise, But He Doesn't
Chapter 19: Caught In The Ally
Chapter 20: True Friends
Chapter 21: The Search Is On
Chapter 22: Broken Glass And Broken Memories
Chapter 23: Who Are You?
Chapter 24: Remembering Joey
Chapter 25: Diary Entries (Part 3)
Chapter 26: Rose Pedals
Chapter 27: Moving In
Chapter 28: Wolf
Chapter 29: Marked Fiancé
Chapter 30: Engagement Party Crasher
Chapter 31: Party Amnesia
Chapter 32: Confessions
Chapter 33: The Gig
Chapter 34: Saying Goodbye
SEQUEL IS UP!!!

Chapter 6: Leaked Pictures

7.4K 216 190
By plapicofarm152

{Joey's POV}

I can't believe that Shane heard Daniel and I "having fun" last night. We weren't having sex, although if Shane had walked in about 3 minutes later.. I think it would've been. Today is the last day of VidCon and I am doing a panel today with Sawyer, Connor, Luke, and Doug! It's going to be so fun! I was getting dressed when I got a text from Daniel.

D: Hey baby <3 :*

J: Hey! What's up beautiful? :)

D: Not much, just missing you.

J: Awe<3 I miss you too.

D: Can I ask you something?

J: Sure! What's up?

D: After you're done tonight, do you wanna go out to dinner?

J: Daniel Christopher Preda? Are you asking me out on our first official date?!

D: Why yes I am Joey... don't know you're middle name yet Graceffa!

J: Omg XD ok then!

D: Pick you up at 7?

J: Sounds good :* Oh and by the way, my middle name is Michael ;)

D: Haha ok baby <3 see you at 7. ily

J: See ya then! ily2 <333

I can't wait for our date!

•*•*•PANEL•*•*•

YAY! Panel time! I always love panels, but seeing the close call that happened yesterday... I'm a little nervous.

Sawyer: Shall we answer some questions?

Connor: Yes! Let's do it! Ummm... you!

Fan 1: Hi! This is for Joey. Um, do you have any plans for Storytellers season 2?

Joey: Yes! I'm working on that right now actually! It will be out sometime next year! Ok umm.. you!

Fan 2: This is for Connor, are you going to write a book?

Connor: Actually yes! I'm making plans to eventually write a book to come out next year.

Joey: I already have plans too!

Connor: TWINSIES!

They laughed. This panel was going really well.

•*• AFTER PANEL•*•

That panel was very successful! It went a lot better than I thought. I'm so glad no one asked about Daniel. I don't want people to know... not yet at least. I was getting ready for our date when I realized that I haven't vlogged in ages. I whipped out my camera and started recording

"Well hello there everyone! So today was the last day of VidCon and I think it went very well! I got to meet a lot of you psycopath's! Especially in the Shoey panel. Haha! So I know it's late. I just forgot to vlog today! I was so busy, shoot! So I'm about to head out to dinner with a friend because I'm a hungry boy and we're gonna get some nom noms! Ok let's go!"

As soon as I ended the clip, there was a knock on my door.

Joey: Come in!

Daniel walked in and he looked so sexy. He had on a button down white shirt with a blue tie and black slacks.

Joey: Wow. You clean up nice.

Daniel: So do you.

He walked over and we kissed for about 1 minute. I pulled away when it started to get heated. Now it's my turn to tease him.

Joey: Let's go.

I walked out and left him speechless. The things I do to him.

{Daniel's POV}

God... The things Joey does to me. He was kissing me passionately then pulled away! Oh well, must've been payback for when I did it to him. We walked into the restaurant and sat down.

X: Hello! My name is Alexis! I'll be your waiter this evening. Can I get you anything to drink?

Daniel: Yes. A bottle of your finest champagne please.

Alexis: Sure! Coming right up!

She walked away and I grabbed Joey's hands.

Daniel: Joey, words cannot describe how much I love you. As soon as I saw your face, I knew I wanted to be with you, hold you, cuddle with you, and kiss you all night. I'm so glad to have you in my life.

Joey: Awe Dan! I love you more. When I first saw you on tv, I fell in love. Yeah sure most people have "celebrity crushes" but this felt like more. And now that I have you, I never want to let you go.

We kissed shortly then Alexis brought over our drinks.

Alexis: You two are so cute!

Daniel: Thank you.

I looked at Joey and he was red. All I could do is laugh.

Daniel: You're cute you know that?

He blushed some more. Then my phone went off. It was a tweet from Hannah, my ex. I opened it, then I breathed out "shit"

Joey: Dan? What's wrong?

Daniel: Look.

It was a tweet from Hannah with a picture of us in THIS restaurant kissing and it said

"@hannahhb123: Remember my ex? @misterpreda, Yeah well, he's GAY! And is DATING @JoeyGraceffa!"

Things just got a whole lot uglier...

____________________________________________________________

God, Hannah is a bitch isn't she? XD lolol hope you enjoyed it!! OH AND OVER 800 READS?! HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!! YOU GUYS I'M CRYING! I've decided I'm going to do a new thing. I'm gonna give a shout out every week! This weeks shout out goes to @imalostboy. They have a janiel fanfic too and I highly recommend you go check it out! That's it y'all! DOUCES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 209 16
Joey Graceffa is a successful youtuber. He has 6 million subscribers! But those subscribers won't fill the void in his heart. Only his soul mate will...
98.8K 3.3K 65
Copyright © 2015 devonrieger READ BY JANIEL OCTOBER 22nd, 2016 Janiel Joey Graceffa had been in a secret relationship for over a year and no one knew...
11.7K 369 36
Sarah was a normal person like me and you. Then it all changes. Sam (her boyfriend) gets stressed out. He starts taking it out all on her. One day sh...
29.4K 1.6K 25
Joey Graceffa was your average well-known youtuber. His channel continued to grow as the days went by. He was nearly at 5 million subscribers, when t...