Chapter 30: Engagement Party Crasher

{Joey's POV}

Ever since Daniel and I had that intimate afternoon yesterday, I can't stop thinking about how much I want to marry him, also it has almost turned me into a sex crazed animal. Every time I see him I wanna do things to him, like this afternoon for example, he walked in from the store and this is what happened.

Daniel: Honey! I'm home!

Joey: DANNY!

I rammed myself into him and kissed him, causing him to drop his groceries on the floor.

Daniel: Well well well! Someone missed me!

Joey: I did, very much.

I started to make out with him again, but softly and slowly grinded on him.

Daniel: J...joey... no...not now babe.

He pushed me away slowly.

Daniel: Later.

He smirked at me, then I looked down.

Joey: That's not what your pants say.

I giggled as he look at his bulge, which was pretty bulgy at the moment. He covered himself up.

Daniel: The things you do to me Joseph.

He gave me another kiss and put the groceries away.

****PARTY****

It's 8:00pm and everyone is here! Ingrid, Shane, Connor, Tyler, Cat, Meghan, Justine, Luke, Ian, Anthony, Jessica, Jenn, and many more!

Connor: Hey congrats buddy!

Joey: Thanks!

He gave me a present then we hugged.

{Daniel's POV}

The party is going great! Everyone is having a great time! Well, it was, until we got an unexpected guest... who wasn't invited.

X: Hey Daniel! Good to see you!

Daniel: Hi. What are you doing here?

X: Well, I saw your tweet and I wanted to show up and support you!

Remind me next time to block my tweets from Hannah...

Daniel: Yes, but you weren't invited..

Hannah: Oh I know, but I still want to support you, even though you are gay, and I tied up your roommate, I've changed, I promise.

I was hesitant, but, what could go wrong?

Daniel: Ok, come in.

Hannah: Thanks! You're the best!

She gave me a hug and walked towards Joey... Oh no...

Hannah: Hi Joey!!

She hugged him, and Joey gave me a death stare.

Joey: Oh, hello Hannah. Nice to see you again... Daniel, can I speak to you in private, please?

Daniel: Oh but Joey, we have company and...

He cut me off when he gave me, yet another, death stare.

Daniel: Uhummm.... sure. Just go mingle ok Hannah?

Hannah: Ok!

She walked off and Joey grabbed my wrist.

Joey: Daniel?! What the fuck is your ex girlfriend doing here?!

Daniel: I don't know!

Joey: I thought you said you didn't invite her!!

Daniel: I didn't! She walked in on her own free will! She said she saw my tweet and wanted to come and "support me". Joey, I promise, if something goes wrong, I'll take care of it ok?

Joey: Well... ok. Only because I love you.

Daniel: You're the best.

We kissed then headed back to the kitchen, where everyone was drinking... Even Shane! Tonight's going to be perfect!

*(Later that evening, still Daniel's POV)*

This night is great! Everyone is basically drunk out of their minds. And a drunk Joey, is a funny Joey.

Joey: Yeah! Ma man voice is comin out. Shoot. Say there Dan, how's about I play Santa Clause, and you're the kid on the lap huh?

Everyone laughed and cheered.

Daniel: I thought you'd never ask!

I sat on Joey's lap facing Joey. Everyone was laughing and taking pictures as I sat right on top of Joey's bulge, he all of the sudden got happy, if you know what I mean ;)

Daniel: Oh Santa? Are there jingle bells down your pants, or are you happy to see me?!

Joey: I'm happy to see ya!

He rammed his lips into mine, people still taking video.
After a while, a drunk woman came up to me, I can't remember her name, but she was gorgeous.

Hannah: Heeyyyyy Danielll!!!

Daniel: Hi! Say, you're pretty cute!

Hannah: So are youuuu!! Wanna make out?!

Daniel: Surrre!

We slammed lips together, for some reason, I didn't want to push this girl away, she was a good kisser.

Daniel: Say! Let's take this upstairs!

Hannah: I'd love thattt!

She grabbed my hand and we went up to the bedroom.

*******

Ughhhh.... I have such a hangover.. I can't even remover half of what happened last night. I turned to my right and I saw Hannah next to me. What is she doing here? She only had... nothing on... AND NEITHER DID I!! Oh my god... Did I fuck her?!?

____________________________________________________

OHHHHH SHIIITTT!!! Do you think that Hannah and Daniel fucked?! Let me know down in the comments! Also, if you ever want to talk to me, you can kik me at: sarkiplier_dawceffa_ GUYS I HIT 20K ON THIS STORY! I'M CRYING! Thank you all so much for supporting this story because its been really fun writing this! Also, I think I'm just about done with this book!
QOTD: Should I write a sequel to this story, or just another book with another story plot?

Let me know! Love you all!
•*•SaRa•*•