Chapter 29: Marked Fiancé

*{DISCLAIMER: MILD SMUT WARNING... HERE WE GO!}*

{Joey's POV}

Tonight is going to be amazing!! Daniel and I are throwing an engagement party tonight with all of our friends!! Although I haven't vlogged in a while so... Let's go!

"Oy hello there everyone! So it is a bright shining shimmering day here in Los Angeles! Um, so my family has went home and it is now just David and I with Wolfia! Anyways I have a little something planned for tonight! David and I are throwing a little get together tonight! It's gonna be #cray! Up in where Davida? "UP IN HERE!" That's right that's right! So we got LOTS of alcohol, and someone brought the devil... CANDY! "Wasn't me I swear!" Mhm... sure it wasn't. Alrighty! Catch up with you guys in a bit!"

I finished vlogging and Daniel came down stairs.

Daniel: Hey babe. Just vlogged a little?

Joey: Yeah! What gave it away? Oh my god! Was it me talking to a camera?!

I giggled at my sarcasm.

Daniel: Ok Mr. sassy. Why don't you come upstairs. I have a surprise for you.

He smirked then grabbed my hand to guide me upstairs. He dragged me into our room and shut the door.

Joey: Daniel? What's going on?

Daniel: I want to show you how much I love you Joey... my little fiancé.

He suddenly came closer to me. He rubbed his hands up and down my back, which ran chills up and down my spine. I soon put my arms around his waist. Our noses touched then Daniel slowly closed the gap between us. The kiss at first was soft and cool, but after a few seconds became hot and lustful. Our lips moved in perfect harmony. Suddenly, Daniel started to move down my neck. He left sloppy wet kisses all over my neck until he found my sweet spot, causing me to moan softy. He kept sucking until he left a purplish hickey on my neck.

Daniel: Now you've been marked, as mine and only mine.

We started kissing again. We backed up until we reached the bed. I fell on the bed as Daniel hovered on top of me. He looked me in the eyes as he took my shirt off, colliding our lips once again. As we were kissing, I resumed to take of Daniel's shirt. When it was off, Daniel just laid on top of me, kissing me. He slowly started to move on my waist, grinding slowly on me as we continued to kiss.

Joey: F..fuck... Dan..daniel...

He could see that I wanted more. So he sat up and unbuttoned my jeans, as they were beginning to feel tight anyways. He threw them off the bed, leaving me in my boxers. I resumed to take off his jeans, as he was in the same boat as me. Pretty soon, he laid back down on top of me, both of us in our boxers. He continues to grind on me, which in my opinion, was heaven.

Joey: Dan... you're.. so.. good.. ughh..

As our breathing started to hitch, he began to move faster. The faster he moved, the more I wanted him. As he was grinding, I grabbed his ass, physically telling him to move faster. Inward feeling tingly inside and his grinding was becoming sloppier so I could tell he was close.

Daniel: Joey... I'm.. I'm gonna...

Joey: Me too Dan... Keep going!..

I whisper yelled. After a few minutes, my boxers were filled with my cum, some escaping though my waistband. Daniel was not too far behind me. He exploded in his boxers as well. He went to my chest and licked up the jizz that was on my chest.

Daniel: You taste good baby.

Joey: Let me try.

He kissed me then we laid on our bed together, just holding each other.

Daniel: We should get ready for the get together.

Joey: Uhhh yeah!... I just hope David didn't hear any of that...

____________________________________________________

More mild smut up in where? UP IN HERE!! YAY! I'm nearly at 18k reads!! That's awesome!!! So... yesterday marked history for the US... GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!! I'm so friggin happy!!! Now everyone is legal to get married and it doesn't matter who you love!! #lovewins!!!
QOTD: Are you happy about the new gay marriage law?!
Love you all soy latté much!!
•*•SaRa•*•