Chapter 33: The Gig

{Daniel's POV}

I'm so glad that Joey and I have resolved all of our problems and can finally be happy together. As we were sitting on the couch watching My Neighbor Totoro, my agent called me.

Daniel: Hey Jojo, my agents calling me, I gotta take this ok?

Joey: Ugh... do you have to?

Daniel: Afraid so babe.

I got up and kissed him and walked into another room to talk to him.

Daniel: Hello?

Agent: Hey Mr. Daniel! How the heck are ya?!

Daniel: I'm good! So, what's up?

Agent: Well, I got a call from the producer of a new movie. They said they saw you on your show you finished last year and that you'd be perfect for the lead in their upcoming film!

Daniel: Oh my god really?! This is amazing! I can't wait to tell Joey!

Agent: HOLD ON THERE! There's something you don't know about this...

Daniel: Oh? And what's that?

Agent: They're filming the movie in Greece. If you take this gig, you'll be gone for 10 months... a year maybe.

Daniel: Oh...

Agent: Hey think about this man! This is a once and a lifetime opportunity! If you turn this down, you may not get another one like this.

Daniel: I know I know. But... Joey will be crushed.

Agent: Well, if you want the gig, you know where to call. See ya Dan.

Daniel: Yeah... bye.

Oh my god... How am I going to tell Joey this? I went back to the couch to cuddle with him.

Joey: Hey baby!

He kissed my cheek.

Joey: So?... What was the call about?

Daniel: Well... I got a job in a movie..

Joey: REALLY?!?! Daniel! That's amazing!! Did you take the offer?!

Daniel: Uhh Joey... I..

Joey: Hang on! I don't care! My baby is going to be in a movie!!

He jumped up and hugged me.

Daniel: Joey... There's something I need to tell you...

Joey: Dannyboy? Is there something wrong?

Daniel: Ummm.... The movie is being shot in Greece. And he said I'd be gone for a minimum of 10 months... possibly a year.

Joey: Oh... I see.

He looked really sad. This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell him.

Daniel: Joey... listen to me, this is a really big opportunity. He said that if I don't take it, one like this may never come along again.

Joey: I know. But I don't want you to leave me for a year! I'd miss you too much... On the other hand, I don't want you to lose a really big job offer. Dan, I want you to take this job.

Daniel: Are you sure?

Joey: Yeah... Hey, we can still call, text, FaceTime, and Skype. This is huge, I want you to be happy Danny. I love you so much.

Daniel: Well, ok. Now, are you SURE you want me to take this?

Joey: Yes Dan. Now, go call your agent!

Daniel: Well, ok!

I got up and dialed the phone.

Agent: Yo! Daniel?

Daniel: Yeah hey man. I've decided... to take the job offer.

Agent: Awesome! Great! We leave in 3 weeks! Ok, gotta go babe. See ya.

3 weeks? This sucks... I can't believe that I have to leave Joey for a year.

{Joey's POV}

I can't believe that Daniel is going to be away from me for almost a year... But, I want him to be happy.

____________________________________________________

Daniel took the opportunity! What's gonna happen next? YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT!!! Welp guys, I think this book is just about done! I'm in the process of writing the sequel now! Plus I'm working on another fanfiction! It's a Joey Graceffa one! Coming soon!!! <3 Thank you for almost 26k reads guys!! :)
QOTD: What's your favorite TV show?
BYE GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL! <3
•*•SaRa•*•